Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Y , i added another pic in the start, she pmed me these pics on Saturday and i added these today...I am really lucky to get such friends...

sorry I didn't see it before..that meerab has sent you this 2 days back..
but its wknderful
niki795 thumbnail

was it too bad???????????๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

no dear ... Its superb๐Ÿ˜Š
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks  a lot dear... Thanks for confirming , i was right in choosing details... thanks for liking the details... I must say i was layman on this topic but this FF is giving me a lot to read on net...
Ya, Astha will have to right another way now and she will.lets see what next...

no problem... everyone is a layman at the start... I must say your right that we get to learn a lot while writing FF's...

And you know what... more than all the characters... more than astha... 

I LOVE SHLOK!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ his character is really deep and caring and I have come to love this persona of him... do you know someone like that???
did you base his character on some real life person???please temme...

It'd be really awesome if the CV's read ur ff to pick some tips to characterise shlok...

would love to see him in a caring avatar!!! btw... loved the precap... but sad to see it's not gona be for long...๐Ÿ˜’
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niki795

sorry I didn't see it before..that meerab has sent you this 2 days back..
but its wknderful

I saw them today, you know i don't access net on weekends...thanks a lot for liking...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki795

no dear ... Its superb๐Ÿ˜Š

you are a sweetheart dear
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear...i said so in your last comment because i just wanted to keep a bit suspense...
As all had already guessed but if i too would have nodded, the craze of this update was finished already...
Thnaks for liking the update, i think you are with medico background...
Thanks for liking it... i didn't add or subtract anything at my own, just wrote the details as i got from internet...
Obviously, all the parents will be worried, if they find their girl getting pregnant without marriage, no matter how much they love Astha or shlok but their concern is also right here...
avdhoot had to say yes knowing he doesn't have any other option...
Thanks for liking the pic... Meerab just gave them to me and i used them ...also put a banner on page-1...

you are right , the suspense needed to be maintained , even i kept on guessing this weekend๐Ÿ˜†
 to know what will happen next we all try to get  some clues from your comments...๐Ÿ˜‰
n ya m a medico m a dentist n preparing for pg entrance exam now but always try to spare time to read ur story,just love it...
 u really put a great effort gathering all the info...๐Ÿ‘ n it paid...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

no problem... everyone is a layman at the start... I must say your right that we get to learn a lot while writing FF's...

And you know what... more than all the characters... more than astha... 

I LOVE SHLOK!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ his character is really deep and caring and I have come to love this persona of him... do you know someone like that???
did you base his character on some real life person???please temme...

It'd be really awesome if the CV's read ur ff to pick some tips to characterise shlok...

would love to see him in a caring avatar!!! btw... loved the precap... but sad to see it's not gona be for long...๐Ÿ˜’

Yaar, frankly speaking, shlok in my FF may be just  a dream man, not in real life...but  try to keep charctares constant or change them with time..i don;t like t swing their moods like once too coll and gain that arrogant, i love consistencies...
ya, in precap ha is like old Shlok, lets see till when, i think just upto first break.๐Ÿ˜‰

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina..

you are right , the suspense needed to be maintained , even i kept on guessing this weekend๐Ÿ˜†
 to know what will happen next we all try to get  some clues from your comments...๐Ÿ˜‰
n ya m a medico m a dentist n preparing for pg entrance exam now but always try to spare time to read ur story,just love it...
 u really put a great effort gathering all the info...๐Ÿ‘ n it paid...

So i guessed it right...
thnaks for getting time to read my stories form busy schedule...i know how tough these PG entrance exams are... OMG...I still remember when i cleared my services exams, i was like locked in a room of hostel  for three months...But i must say hard work always pays...
Good luck...
Thnaks once again for liking the info... i gathered...just hope next will also be good one...

niki795 thumbnail

I saw them today, you know i don't access net on weekends...thanks a lot for liking...

๐Ÿ˜Š
niki795 thumbnail

you are a sweetheart dear

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š