Posted: 10 years ago
This is Hilarious 🤣🤣

credit to the maker

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Indi😊
😭 my first comments are gone...

anyway...this is setting a ground for them to see through stuff from their Mun ki ankh...in their inebriated form  as sometimes real eye deceives you...

My comments are in between very much visible...

Thnx 

LOVE the edits...👏

hi faiqa,

thanks so much for reading and connecting it to many points that will come, which have there roots somewhere in these feelings. the use of alcohol or intoxicants to break the fetters and fly free has always been a part of several spiritual traditions... oh the dedications to soma by the indus people... i am delighted to see the effect of a little cannabis on the two people who can't break barriers... it is just plain beautiful. thanks so much for your comments, i am yet to read your last two... hopefully tomorrow morning.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-200

After fluttering on the road for a while, Arnav finally finds Khushi on the top of the temple's altar. Khushi gets baffled to see him; she tries to hide from him.

Khushi

He calls her. but she fled seeing him, Arnav comes to the mandir to get her. But he can't get Khushi, as she keeps hiding from him. When he finally sees her he asks her, what she is trying to do? He tells her to go with him right away. When Khushi doesn't answer him and still tries to run away from .His temper raises to see her temerity. He screams at her,

Khushi I'm talking to you.

All the people at the mandir get flummoxed to hear such loud scream. Arnav also feels a bit awkward. He charges her, what she is doing. A guy wants to interfere, but Arnav makes him stop by telling him that it's their personal affair. Khushi also retorts him for the way he is talking to her! Arnav forbids her to do drama and tells her to go and sit in the car. She refuses to go and tells him that he can't force her. If he has that much of courage, he can pick her up. Arnav replies her grimly that he can do it also. But khushi still refutes, so Arnav grabs her hand. Khushi protests him. A guy again intervenes them, condemns him for his uncivilized act! Arnav retorts back and tells him to stay away from their personal matter; she is his wife and he is taking her home. He asks everybody sternly, will anybody stop him? He immediately picks her up in his arms.  They both look at each other intently, with veiled thoughtful expression. It seems like, he was dying to touch her. When he got the opportunity, poor man couldn't resist himself I guess.

Arnav starts to walk carrying Khushi in his arms and Khushi keeps starring at him with bewilderment. Her tears brims over and streams down her cheek. She is contemplating him, trying to read the complex mind of this mystery man. With so much possessiveness he is holding her right now, as if there is something behind the facade of this hate. While he was descending from the stairs, he pauses for a moment and looks at her with a glint of steel in his eyes. What does he wants to say by his look?

Don't you dare run away from me ever, though I hate you so much, but I'll not be able to breathe without you.

Payal and Akash are taking a leave from the Gupta house. Akash assures babuji that his family will accept Khushi soon. They are satiated on Akash for taking care of their daughter. Amma returns the gifts what payal brought and she gives her gifts for her in laws. Amma gives Payal her wedding DVD. Before they leave amma gives a gift for khushi also. Though they can't forgive her, but they also can't deny the fact that it was the day of her pag phera. I'm glad that they still consider her as their daughter.

In the car Khushi again starts to fight with Arnav. She tries to get down from the car, but Arnav locks the car. She antagonizes him, how can he does it? Arnav admonishes her to do drama on the road. She knows that he doesn't like this kind of behavior. Khushi also retorts him, he picked her up in front of the people, wasn't it a drama? Arnav just warns her to keep her mouth shut, but doesn't forget to tell her to fasten her seat belt. Did I just see a glint of compunction in his eyes. or i can say some kind of compassion and contemplation. He certainly felt a pang of pain when Payal told him, what happened with her in GH. He knows very well that though Khushi is guilty in his eyes, but she has been suffering a lot because of this forced marriage.

At the threshold of the house Arnav stops and looks at khushi. She asks him, whether he wants to pick her up to get into the house too. Arnav tries to hold her hand. But khushi refuses. But he holds her hand forcefully and tells her that, he is doing it for his di, as she is not well. He doesn't want to give her tension in this stage. He wants to show her that everything is fine between them and her pag phera also was done properly. Khushi asks him does he want her to tell lie? He quips with a mocking repartee,

It shouldn't be difficult for you. After all telling lie is your habit.

Khushi again gets bewildered at his insolence. Arnav pulls her in a jerk to make her stand beside her.

Mami opens the door

Bhelcomes back, Arnav bituya and extra bahu rani.

Anjali also comes to hear the door bell. She asks mami who is it? Mami derides them,

Gutur gutur, love birds ayi gayi hai.

Anjali asks Khushi was the pag phera done properly. Mami says in teasing tone, can't she assume by seeing her empty hand. She didn't bring any gift with her. Her bua said hello hi to the gifts and bade phati saree bye bye. Arnav agitates to hear mami's banter. when Khushi intends to speak, Arnav tries to say something. He was scared whether khushi tells her everything or not. He relieved when Khushi didn't say anything, instead tells her that everything went well. Arnav tells Khsuhi to come to their room, as he has something important to talk. Khushi follows him.

Anjali is relieved that everything went well. Mami is surprised why her DIL, khoon bhari tang didn't come yet?

Gifatka khali bag ekhatta karte karte late hoi gayi...she smiles derisively.

In their room Khushi asks Arnav what does he want  from her now. Showing her the phone, Arnav says her in imperative tone,

It's called phone, KKG, next time I call, you better answer. And don't again leave the house without letting me know. Cause every time I will not search you like crazy. Don't you get it?

His stridence acerbates khushi. Like a bravado khushi retorts back with full volition,

I heard or not, you remember one thing, next time you will not hold my hand like this, nor talk to me like this. And I intentionally didn't answer the call, cause you were calling and I don't want to talk to you, nor I wanted to come back in this house.

pause: I can understand, Khushi's frustration. But she does want to come to this house.After the diwali night, when Arnav was riven asunder her heart, she still came to the house. In the mandir when both of them promised not to see their face ever, still khushi came to RM. Why? Just to see Arnav. Though we know she came for some other reasons, but if she wanted she could averted those reason. every time her love brought her in RM. Today by telling this, she not only increased Arnav's resentment, but increased his suspicion too.

Payal and Akash also came back from GH. Mami is enthusiastic whether they got enough gifts from there or not. When Akash gave Anjali their wedding DVD, mami gets excited to watch the repeat telecast of the wedding. She takes it with her to watch it in the home theater system. Akash asks Anjali, did Arnav and Khushi came back and how was Khushi? Anjali gets incredulous. Akash says her that Khushi's pag phera couldn't complete, so obviously she might be upset. Payal tells her what happened in their house, bua and amma scolded Khushi and Khushi called arnav to pick her up. Anjali and nani both get upset to hear this.

Anger is rising in his vein. He says her disdainfully,

I don't care about what you think and wish for. We have to continue this drama, so that our family doesn't suspect anything.

Khushi is also implacable today. She antagonizes him tersely,

Why? Why should I do this drama? Why the thing always has to be done in your way? I want this, I want that, me, me, me, me. everything has to be as per your wish. Did you ever think, what do I want? What about my feelings? Do you know how much I got hurt by your actions, by your words?

Arnav can't control his rage any more. He holds her arms , says her in a voice laden with contempt,.

Aur jo chot tumhari bajase mujhe pouche, uska kya.?

What about the wound what I got because of you.

His eyes become steel with resentment. Khushi gets flummoxed. His accusation gives her a tremor.

What? What have I done that made you upset to that extent? When did I hurt you?

Arnav turns back from her. His Adam's apple vibrates as he swallows in an attempt to thwart a rising wave of emotions. Khushi is in sheer disbelief,

When did I hurt you? What kind of sorrow I gave you? Tell me.

Arnav doesn't want to continue this discussion and intends to leave. Khushi blocks his way, this time she will not let him go without answering her. If his accusation is so big, then he has to tell her, what is it?

Arnav doesn't answer her and goes towards the door to leave. Khushi demands his answer again. But they can't continue, as Anjali is at the door. When she gets in Arnav leaves without telling anything. By looking at Khushi's crestfallen face, Anajli thinks she is upset because of her bua and amaa's misdemeanor. She tells her that payal told her everything. Khushi says her, why bua and amma only everybody is upset with her.

Everybody is mad at me, and it's not their fault, all hates me cause..

Anajli cuts her words and tells her that she didn't have any problem with her, moreover all of them used to like her a lot. But all are hurt because of the hasty decision she and Arnav took.

I don't understand what did you gain by hurting all of us, your parents, Payal.

Khushi can't bear her hostile accusatory tone anymore. She leaves the room, crying. Anjali seems feels bad for hurting her again.

Anjali, plz stop hurting her.You guys are too much. How much this poor soul will endure?

Khushi is in tension and depression as well. To relieve her stress, she starts to make jalebis. Her amma and bua's disdainful words are reverberating in her mind. And then Anjali's accusation to hurt all. She doesn't have any answer of anybody's question. Tears start to flow from her eyes. What answer she would've given to Anjali, her jiji, where she herself doesn't know the answer. Or whoever got the answer, he is silent. She thinks, why Arnav feels that he doesn't need to answer her, it's really important to tell her the reason. Suddenly a question raises in her mind, why he said that she hurted him? when? She gets precarious, whether he came to know about Shyam and her alliance or not!. Her ambiguity now frightens her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Cl-mmN_-_8g[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

Sohara, outstanding pics and gifs that i couldn't take my eyes off  and on the top my most fav ad.. beautiful  analysis for one of my most fav episodes.

It was treat watching him exercise his haq on her.. and her confusion about this complex man reflected in her tears while he descended the stairs.. loved your take on his possessiveness.
That  regret in his eyes in the car.. and almost every time he causes her tears..his immediate compassion and guilt.. what separates this man from a regular angry young man and a man of heart and utterly endearing.

Did Khushi's persistence not to come home heightened his suspicion.. not sure but now he can't let her go out of his sight.. both for his possessiveness and may even be jealousy borne out of it.
And that chot, reflecting in every fibre of his face.. will reach every one surely!!

Loved it Sohara.thanks.

[SBB] 22nd Mar 2012: Barun & Sanaya (Barun Interviews Sanaya) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQsufaUHHEk[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
katelyn,

😆

thanks.

the most nutcase "interview" ever. when i find him, sending him to get head examined... ad oh yes, a hair cut. sanaya was rather cute too 😆. see i am not biased i am objective i am sane.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

I had written this poem long back, before the wedding night episodes were posted. Wanted to wait till I posted the parody. 😊

The long night

A night when he felt deceited again
A night when she was left orphaned again
A night that was to be of confession
Turned out to be one of forced possession

The gloomy night turned longer
When kith and kin vent their anger
Many questions, but not a single reply
Many sobs, but no one to pacify

An injured heart set to correct things
A stern demeanor to the forth he brings
A call out to the evil in strife
'Stay clear, for now she's my wife'

Beautiful Durga. what a night it was truly.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

News update: 10/12/2013

The thread has been progressing at a slow and steady pace with many blasters missing due to ad and existent blasters too jostling between threads. But when IssPKaur arrived with some holi edits, the thread sprung back into action. Wiwy too dished out some old holi pics of BS over which the blasters went gaga and conversations about whites started.

Talk of whites soon turned into a white v/s suit debate cum discussion. The overall effect of the suits and the special effects of the whites were discussed in detail with the help of vms and pictures. On the side, another debate between bike and SUV started. This debate was about whether ASR would ride a bike or not. The pros and cons of riding a bike and a SUV were worked out vis-a-vis the romance angle. While, several voiced their opinion that ASR was better off driving the SUV owing to his responsible nature, Indi was of the opinion that nevertheless, the bike would suit the character of ASR. Last heard, Preety too joined Indi in rooting for a bike for ASR. As of now, the debates are still ongoing.

Talk of colours also influenced Horizon to bring forth a post of Ipoona from another thread, where she has listed and elucidated the various colours used in the show. All these discussions, debates and posting of pics and vms have brightened up the pages and it is now truly looking like a holi special thread.

Our in-house spammer, Katelyn, has been displaying her skills in spamming on another thread resulting in her being declared the winner of the ILU Barun thread. The news desk would like to congratulate her on this entertaining achievement.

Due to technical inconveniences, this news update is being released in its simplest format. But, we do recognize the fact that our readers are more concerned about the written matter rather than its appearance. The news desk is ever thankful for the support shown by the readers.

Thanks Durgey, this update is a blessing and a curse, a blessing b/c I now know what I hv missed and a curse b/c I now know what I have missed. So so sad to have missed convos with subject such as hotwa + white+suv+bike+suits ufff, missing everyone like never before. Ad is even crazier, lucky to be able to make one post. Going to be like that for a while. 

I miss asr, I miss Khushi, I even miss laxmi dammit. We have moved into a room with them lo, so haven't been home in a week and don't think will be home for about a month. Made hubby bring laptop to get my daily dose of IPK and if but, haven't been able to use it till now :((

Congrats Katelyn! Way to ILU Barun

Enjoy the hotwa in whitewa fr me everyone! Eventhough i watched him walk that walk to stop Shyaam from putting color on khushi a few weeks ago, the experience is Adhura till I discuss every step, every broad shoulde movement, every intense micro expression with my dear sautens and other saner admirers of the man. Sigh, gotta go.
Lots of luv
Horizon thumbnail
Great to see you dropping by Ami. We missed you too around and all the colors you would add infinite.. hope you get that laptop there and doubly make up some time!!! For now, take good care of lo and yourself!

Horizon thumbnail
Also Sohara, thanks a ton for posting the vm "laal ishq" some time ago. But for your post,  I may have missed this gem!  Now, can't seem to get over this stunningly melodious melancholy with two faces in my head constantly ...this one seemed to have been composed exclusively for Arshi!

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

I had written this poem long back, before the wedding night episodes were posted. Wanted to wait till I posted the parody. 😊

The long night

A night when he felt deceited again
A night when she was left orphaned again
A night that was to be of confession
Turned out to be one of forced possession

The gloomy night turned longer
When kith and kin vent their anger
Many questions, but not a single reply
Many sobs, but no one to pacify

An injured heart set to correct things
A stern demeanor to the forth he brings
A call out to the evil in strife
'Stay clear, for now she's my wife'

OMG I love it. This poem is perfect for the ArShi wedding night. It absolutely describe what Armav and Khushi felt on that unfateful night.  
👏 👏 👏