Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Samin, so happy to see you and your colours and that too on the holi thread. Welcome back. Will read later and comment. šŸ˜ƒ

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 207-210

Hi blasters and hope we are all reminiscing our Holi with our favorite Jodi. There was something magical in those episodes. There were more emotions expressed then said. Now looking back into my favorite intrusive dialogues.

Anjali :  "Holi to maaf karne ke liye hote hain.(Holi is a time of forgiving and acceptance). This was an attribute which Anjali advocated and tried to solve problems in people close to her. She did not go for explanations but solutions. We have seen that during Delhi mein Bali episodes she did not ponder on who was at fault. When arranging Payash alliance she did not see the compatibility of Raizada and Gupta families-rather her brother's happiness.  When after the kidnapping track Arnav told her he loved Khushi- and could not live without her- she simply went and accepted the person she held responsible for her situation. The same trait also at her aid when she dealt with Shyam

Nani :    "Pyaar to bare bare paharo ko hila dete hain aur ye to chote hain. (Love moves mountains and this is only one kid)."  I think this was the first instance of someone teasing Arnav about his love for Khushi. That line carried a lot of significance like pain, acceptance, pleasure, reluctance, dissatisfaction at ARSHI's quick wedding. But at the same time it also explained why she had accepted Khushi's sanak and Arnav's wedding inspite of herself- because according to her, she was the mountain in the family and she herself was moved by their love.

Arnav :  "Kisiko yeh janne ke zarurat nehi ke jab hum akele hote hain to kya karte hain ( No one needs to know what we do when we are alone)." This showed that he did not want his relationship with Khushi to be for display. All the major Arshi scenes like when Arnav removed the lights from Khushi, had the first kiss and almost kiss, rain hug, saving her from the falling building, keeping Khushi's Payal, hospital hug tending to her when she was sick, getting upset when he learned about her engagement and even marriage - when he had Khushi alone.

Khushi : "Jabbhi ab hamare paas ate hain to hamare dil ki dharkan tez ho jati hain- humne samajh ne ki bahuk koshish ki- samajh nehi paye. Hamari dharkan hamare saso se bhi tej ho jato hain. (When you are around me my heart starts beating faster. I tried to reason myself and forget but could do neither)".This line stated facts about true love, not something which can be controlled by mind and heart, not something which is always with a person one likes, is blind , it is not for something in return and it is not something to understand. She told him that she had no control over her emotions for him- so he should not hate her for those. She wanted him to understand that although she listened always only to heart- her heart refused to oblige when Arnav was concerned.

Arnav :  "Jabh bhi tum meri paas hoti ho tumhari sath saath meri dhadkan bhi tez ho jati hain. hamari dhadkan ek ho jati hain. (When you are near me my heart starts beating fast and our hearts beat in unison)." This was a huge confession from a person who always claimed that he had no heart. He made that confession to Khushi- the only person who had told him blatantly in more than one occasion that he had no heart. 

Khushi : " Kiska, hamari dhadkan ka. (For my heartbeat)." The unsaid words being she was self satisfied that her proximity was what made Arnav's heart beat faster. The later was something she had never even thought Arnav would acknowledge let alone anticipate for it.

Anjali :   "Aapko pesh karte hain, hamare chote. ( we are presenting to you our Chote)". This showed the satisfaction in a sister when her brother changed for the better. This showed that she may have an explanation for all of her Chote's mistakes but this Holi actions were somethings which her brother had done and she was proud of.

Mami :   "Previously Arnav bitwa was like an art film and now he is like a superhit movie". We all know Mami's obsession with superhit movies, dances, jewelry, colors and lavish surroundings. This line showed why she appreciated Khushi in her own way- because Mami loved Arnav and  Khushi was the one who had bought color and poetry in Arnav's life.

Mama :  "Isi liye tum Mughle azam ki amma ban geye ho ( Is that why you became the queen in Mughle Azam". Showed that mama was really irked by the way his wife was acting like she the queen in Mughle Azam when she was dealing with Payash, signifying to her in his own language that her attitude towards Payal and towards love was similar to  Amma in Mughl-e- Azam,  Subtly he was stating that he was no king and this attitude was wrong.

Garimaji :"Holi mubarak ho bitiya. ( Happy Holi my daughter)."  It seemed as if her biggest wish was granted on that Holi when she could hug and kiss her daughter again. It signified again the lines she said after Khushi broke Payal's marriage. " You are my daughter." The lines showed she had not expected perfection and obedience in the daughter she adopted, Khushi, but someone whom she could shower her love and who accepted her as her mother.                              

Colors do help in expressing a lot of emotions,don't they?.

Oh Samin How I missed your colors!  welcome back wonderful sharing!!!

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Just saw this on FB and loved it.  He looks so dreamy don't you think?[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LENV4epB-tI
[/YOUTUBE]

Credit Zoha

Thanks Kate! 

Yippee!!  Thanks for sharing!  He is always dreamy!! 

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Samin, so happy to you and your colours and that too on the holi thread. Welcome back. Will read later and comment. šŸ˜ƒ

Ditto for me too!  Good to see you Samin! šŸ¤—  Will read later!
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

<font size="3" color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">DurgašŸ‘</font>
<font size="3" color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="3"><font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Just loved this comic story of Shyam Babua bhaag series...I am laughing hysteriaclly...šŸ˜† He deserved all of this though</font></font>

Thanks Arshi. :-)
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=cinthiann1758]

Episode 209

Holi- Why Does it Happen?

Being inebriated makes us feel as if we are not in our senses, but what happens when things make perfect sense?  When suddenly your guard and walls tumble, the clouds and fog are lifted and you can see perfectly clear.  Inhibitions shed, questions asked, questions answered, love blooms all because of inebriation.  Strange.

It started with placing colors on each other's cheek.  Breaking the barrier, allowing to touch, allowing to feel. 

Some of that color irritating the eye, the barrier broken, help is on its way.  He holds her hand to stop her and blows the fleck away out of her eye.  He has touched her she steps away.  He walks away but she stops him, deciding to let her guard down.  She must know.  She grabs hold of his hand he stops, looks at her and she steps forward.  Stepping forward, a new direction in their relationship?

Her hands reach up to frame his face, 

her sad eyes looking into his, he looks a little shocked, confused maybe?  Why is she touching me so intimately, maybe his thoughts?  And he neither pulls away in revulsion or anger as she says she must ask him a question.  Her hands drop from his face and grasp his hand bringing it to her heart. 

"Why does it happen, Arnavji?  When you come close to me my heart starts beating faster.  Why is this?"

An innocent girl, no woman, asks.  

"I try to understand but I don't.  I want to forget it but I can't. Why?"

Now it is his turn.  

He places his hands on her face ever so gently. 

Uff, the two of them have the most perfect eyes for this conversation...sad, pouty, sexy...

She begs him gently, 

please tell me' 

and repeats to him again the physical symptoms of what happens to her when his proximity occurs.

It is just too much, too much bhang and she passes out on him.  But it is too much for him as well bringing tears to his eyes.

He wipes them away and picks her up, walks through all the celebrants, wife in arms. 

He takes her to his sacred space, poolside, where many revelations and secrets have been shared.  Lovingly he is wiping her face, removing the colors from her face. In her stupor, she doesn't realize how he is lovingly moving that stray strand of hair out of her face.

She awakens, with those eyes searching for answers, gazing into his she reminds him,

"Arnavji, you haven't answered my question... "

He wipes her tear from her eyes and says he will answer her question.  He takes her hands and places it on his heart. 

Sigh...gooseflesh all over my arms.

"When you are near me, then along with your heartbeat even my heartbeat increases. 

Our heartbeats unite,

What you feel, what I feel..."

She repeats, "Our heartbeats?"

His answer, "Unite!"

And just for those few moments of inebriation the walls have come tumbling down. 

Revelation has occurred...

and...

The hidden love has conquered the fraudulent hate.

/QUOTE]

Cynth, beautiful depiction of a spell binging sequence with gorgeous pics, If this is what inebriation does to one, may be that's the best state to be in. loved this comeback piece.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 210

Lemon Pickle

Inebriation has led to guarded walls to fall.  Heartbeats unite and explanations are given for questions asked.  The two have become one for just a brief moment.  Poolside has always been the safe haven for all their emotions.  Arnav has dropped his hatred of Khushi for a moment and she innocently asks him why she feels this way when he is near.  They both admit their feelings and note that they are connected when they are together. Physiologic symptoms of attraction cause the reaction of their bodies when they draw close.  So it is at poolside that for some brief moments this predestined couple sits in silence holding each other, hearts beating as one.

It was Arnav who shook his head not once but twice so Khushi does not leave his side.  It was him who initiated the physical intimacy and closeness, pulling her near.  With his encouragement she held his hand tight with both her hands and rested her head on his shoulder while he placed his arm around her.  When Khushi was called to come get the pickle that would ward off the bhang's effects, he shook his head no, again for her not to leave him.  This would have been the perfect time for some intimacy...a kiss... perhaps more?

They are called by Anjali to come downstairs.  He helps Khushi up and they walk out but Khushi realizes she has left her dupatta back at poolside.  He stops and waits for her and our dear Khushi tells him to go ahead but he says no he will wait for her.  He will stand by her side.

But there is a snake back at poolside whom grabs her and wants to know why she got married, did he force you?

She says to him not to touch her like that,

she belongs only to Arnav.

She tells him he compelled her, he wouldn't let her sister get married, she doesn't know why he did that. 

But Shyam does.

Anjali has come and asks her inebriated brother where is Khushi he just answers her...dupatta.  She laughs and places the palm of her hand on his cheek.  She has never seen her brother like this.  She goes looking for Khushi at poolside and Shyam sees her in the nick of time and makes his escape.

Khushi is confused and upset.  Anjali comes and brings her to Arnav.  It looks like to me Khushi wants to tell Arnav about Shyam but the bhang just confuses her more and the confession just doesn't happen.

Just like hidden love conquered hate, lemon pickle conquered bhang inebriation.  The couple realized at the same moment what has happened.  Embarrassed, guards were let down, and now the walls must be built back up.  But before that happens Anjali is showing video that she has taken of her brother.  Whether he likes it or not and wants to admit it or not it is all been taped for posterity.  He can deny all he wants but pictures speak louder than words.  The video shows it all and he is quite uncomfortable.  ASR has returned, no more Arnavji.  The bhang had him chasing Khushi all over.  Anjali says that bhang helps you express your feelings.  Is that correct, Khushiji?

He wants the video deleted, his sister tells him never!  Mamaji says it is ok because they aren't to be seen after that anyway and btw where did you both go? Uncomfortable glances pass between the two.  He says he has work and leaves.

Mami has taken her color off her face with hot water after being advised by Payal that it is drying and to use cold water.  Of course she doesn't listen so in to the rescue is Payal with an herbal cure.

As Khushi is going to her room she is followed by Shyam who tells her he knows the truth now.  H thinks he has a chance now because Khushi was forced to marry Arnav she didn't do it willingly.  She must still care for him.  

Tragically mistaken, Shyam.  

All the lemon pickle in the world can't make that a reality.

That was a perfect note how the mask was put on back Cynth. that pool side cuddling reflected how he always wanted to be with her.. gentle, caring,.. alas there are few more walls to be broken down.

Here it almost felt as if like Anjali was in denial about Shyam, Shyam too was in denial that Khushi is for ever one for him.. he almost always looked as if in denial that Khushi actually didn't fall for his charms/ boy next door demeanor while at GH. But Khushi is Khushi.. she would only fall for another mad cap!

Loved it Cynth.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all my pals, how you guys doing?
Have a test tomorrow, so studying. just sneaked to check.
thanks Indi, Faiqa, Cynthia, Jeveria for reading my take. Gonna reply you tomorrow.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 207-210

Hi blasters and hope we are all reminiscing our Holi with our favorite Jodi. There was something magical in those episodes. There were more emotions expressed then said. Now looking back into my favorite intrusive dialogues.

Anjali :  "Holi to maaf karne ke liye hote hain.(Holi is a time of forgiving and acceptance). This was an attribute which Anjali advocated and tried to solve problems in people close to her. She did not go for explanations but solutions. We have seen that during Delhi mein Bali episodes she did not ponder on who was at fault. When arranging Payash alliance she did not see the compatibility of Raizada and Gupta families-rather her brother's happiness.  When after the kidnapping track Arnav told her he loved Khushi- and could not live without her- she simply went and accepted the person she held responsible for her situation. The same trait also at her aid when she dealt with Shyam

Nani :    "Pyaar to bare bare paharo ko hila dete hain aur ye to chote hain. (Love moves mountains and this is only one kid)."  I think this was the first instance of someone teasing Arnav about his love for Khushi. That line carried a lot of significance like pain, acceptance, pleasure, reluctance, dissatisfaction at ARSHI's quick wedding. But at the same time it also explained why she had accepted Khushi's sanak and Arnav's wedding inspite of herself- because according to her, she was the mountain in the family and she herself was moved by their love.

Arnav :  "Kisiko yeh janne ke zarurat nehi ke jab hum akele hote hain to kya karte hain ( No one needs to know what we do when we are alone)." This showed that he did not want his relationship with Khushi to be for display. All the major Arshi scenes like when Arnav removed the lights from Khushi, had the first kiss and almost kiss, rain hug, saving her from the falling building, keeping Khushi's Payal, hospital hug tending to her when she was sick, getting upset when he learned about her engagement and even marriage - when he had Khushi alone.

Khushi : "Jabbhi ab hamare paas ate hain to hamare dil ki dharkan tez ho jati hain- humne samajh ne ki bahuk koshish ki- samajh nehi paye. Hamari dharkan hamare saso se bhi tej ho jato hain. (When you are around me my heart starts beating faster. I tried to reason myself and forget but could do neither)".This line stated facts about true love, not something which can be controlled by mind and heart, not something which is always with a person one likes, is blind , it is not for something in return and it is not something to understand. She told him that she had no control over her emotions for him- so he should not hate her for those. She wanted him to understand that although she listened always only to heart- her heart refused to oblige when Arnav was concerned.

Arnav :  "Jabh bhi tum meri paas hoti ho tumhari sath saath meri dhadkan bhi tez ho jati hain. hamari dhadkan ek ho jati hain. (When you are near me my heart starts beating fast and our hearts beat in unison)." This was a huge confession from a person who always claimed that he had no heart. He made that confession to Khushi- the only person who had told him blatantly in more than one occasion that he had no heart. 

Khushi : " Kiska, hamari dhadkan ka. (For my heartbeat)." The unsaid words being she was self satisfied that her proximity was what made Arnav's heart beat faster. The later was something she had never even thought Arnav would acknowledge let alone anticipate for it.

Anjali :   "Aapko pesh karte hain, hamare chote. ( we are presenting to you our Chote)". This showed the satisfaction in a sister when her brother changed for the better. This showed that she may have an explanation for all of her Chote's mistakes but this Holi actions were somethings which her brother had done and she was proud of.

Mami :   "Previously Arnav bitwa was like an art film and now he is like a superhit movie". We all know Mami's obsession with superhit movies, dances, jewelry, colors and lavish surroundings. This line showed why she appreciated Khushi in her own way- because Mami loved Arnav and  Khushi was the one who had bought color and poetry in Arnav's life.

Mama :  "Isi liye tum Mughle azam ki amma ban geye ho ( Is that why you became the queen in Mughle Azam". Showed that mama was really irked by the way his wife was acting like she the queen in Mughle Azam when she was dealing with Payash, signifying to her in his own language that her attitude towards Payal and towards love was similar to  Amma in Mughl-e- Azam,  Subtly he was stating that he was no king and this attitude was wrong.

Garimaji :"Holi mubarak ho bitiya. ( Happy Holi my daughter)."  It seemed as if her biggest wish was granted on that Holi when she could hug and kiss her daughter again. It signified again the lines she said after Khushi broke Payal's marriage. " You are my daughter." The lines showed she had not expected perfection and obedience in the daughter she adopted, Khushi, but someone whom she could shower her love and who accepted her as her mother.                              

Colors do help in expressing a lot of emotions,don't they?.

samin, awesome.
 welcome back and what a beautiful post!
Loved your perception, it's plausible, how you see things from different angle. wished to discuss more about your insightful review. But not possible now, as I'm studying. Hopefully tomorrow.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Samin,

What a comeback post. Loved loved loved all those lines. Aap ke dil ke in dhadkanon ka hum sabne kitna intezaar kiya. Agree with you, colours do help in expressing lot of emotions.   šŸ˜³