Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi, YOU ARE A WRITER POSSESSED DURING THIS HOLI . HOLI WAS THE LAST TRACK AS IN a TRACK DELIVERED BEAUTIFULLY FOR A WHOLE WEEK .. AND YOUR WRITINGS SYNCHRONIZING WITH THAT MELODY LIKE A PERFECT DUET...INCREDIBLE!

LOVED ALL THAT SHIV .. and  hala hala (poison) analogy..

Always loved how khushi does it full throttled without holding herself back.. her lack of sophistication, unlike him. coming into picture .. how she cups his face.. or even how she leads him in that farm house..

DID U EVER IMAGINE THE ANSWER TO HER DHAK DHAKS WOULD COME LIKE THIS.. DIRECTLY FROM HIM UNDER  A  GAZEBO? I FOR ONE DIDN'T.. FOR ALL THE SILLY ACIDITY TALKS THAT WERE ASSOCIATED  WITH IT EARLIER.. COULD IT HAVE HAPPANED ANY MORE BEAUTIFULLY? 

LOVED Sanaya's voice modulation when she asks that question "aisa kyon hota hai" (love you highlighting the echo) as Khushi is always loud and very rarely to never really gets a chance to be soft spoken..
and his taking care of her at that pool side.. as you rightly said as if thats what he wanted to do all his life.. there he reminds me of a great sculptor engrossed with his chisel in hand... I know the story of one called Jakkana, who supposed to gave sculpted many temples in the South.

I wanted to underline every line.. every word.. every feel here.. I am glad there was a story like this made.. there were two characters created like this... brought to life by two brilliant artists... that makes writers like you to go on a rampage..

I feel fortunate to be a part of this saga as it unfolded.. as I don' t think I will ever come across any thing like this remotely ever again... 

Thanks Indi for yet another master piece!

horizon,

thank you. you are always so good to me. i know you enjoy my writing and say it from your heart... so once more, thank you. 🤗

i wish i could be a bit more cogent, not repeat, organise paras better, stay with a central thought. but when i start watching them and they are delivering at a peak... i lose track completely.

these are very powerful actors really.

i like what you say about her lack of sophistication... a bit behenji in her ways and lovely in that. perfect foil to his cool urbane what the, a riff of desi boy underneath. i adored that black saree dance in the farmhouse... a novice at being hot, yet feeling all the excitement. a little awkward, totally brash, wanting to vamp him, not quite knowing how... which is what is melting his heart, giving him acidity even as he smiles and demurs in this hep sort of way.

i just so loved that scene.

i never expected the dhakdhak to come to this. when i saw that first colourful promo with her passing out, and his voice said something about hamari dhadkane ek ho jaati hai i almost exploded. this was coming on the back of a couple of weeks of anger, rancour, meanness. plus, a desperation on my side, how were they ever going to resolve this thing.

then came holi.

the most perfect week. dreamland.

and straight after that everything disappeared. they never ever mentioned this day again i think... it was completely unsettling.

but yet it glittered in the mind and heart and that's where it stays.

sanaya's voice modulation was fantastic, she is very good at this. that almost childlike lilt in it of a girl high on bhang and very confused, delightful. i don't find this grace and poise, sense of drama and comedy, and energetic acting in any of our big screen ladies really. not one. she is good. and i think with barun she really shines... they work great together. it's true of creative jodis in practically every creative field... some people just "click" better with some other people.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi, ⭐️

If you see me right now at 3:o'clock in the morning as I am literally crying reading this.I don't want to highlight anything today...because that would be no fair to this write up.It's way touchy and why not it's all about heat and it's talk.

Nice bringing  Shiv and poison analogy...👏 the moment  she erased that filthy animals hands touch by cleaning her face with roses and water to be pure for her man and then he erased the left over particles of that piece of dirt from hers to make her his is the one took me today.That was a start and then her anger towards her love to show him she is not happy with him but also wants to tell him no matter what she will never let go off her hold over this mangalsutre , over him.
Her pull and hold makes brings him at halt, halt from hate which turns into a question and she gives him answer by cupping his face just like a mother does to a child and here she is portraying both...

Her moves are showing a matured woman who knows her right and is not afraid to cast them either and her words are showering an innocent and angelic rhythm to his heart to bring his sweet innocent desire out to accept his woman to hold and cherish.

How sweetly she tells him...complains him...I want to forget all of your LOVE because you hurt me much but I can't because your presence near or far creates havoc in my heart.aisa kyuon hota hai...

I never imagined that her Dhak Dhak will find the answers in this ocean of love and above all he will deliver the answer.His clearing her lonely tear shows he is not alone burning in this Fire , they both are and that makes his hold on his woman more confident...look  how he walks today holding his love which was his , is his and will be his ...his heart knows it, his heart beat knows it.

His clearing her face from colors and strings of hair as he wants to clean her from all the Dukh he caused her but he is still hesitant and agin she pulls him towards her and he delivers her the most auspicious and pious feeling...our heartbeats become one...They were, are and always be one...

there was no fight, no challenge just heart to heart talk...

Just two words...Thank You❤️

thanks, faiqa,

so glad you had a good time... tears? awww. 🤗

i like your reading of the moments... cleansing, her as mother and lover, his love... really today there was no place for anything but what mattered. simple, smooth, clear, like fine wine after distillation, all the unnecessary things gone.

from 6 june this is the moment they were traveling toward. you can almost inhale the bouquet and taste it on your palate, a fine full bodied moment with hints of chocolate, roses, and spring. fine red colour.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
@indi,

your 209...a masterpiece.  
my heart flipped with every word, waiting for the answers.  the beauty of these two and thank g for bhang and loss of inhibitions.  
khushi, so childlike and trusting, asking him kyun?  why do i feel like this even when i try to push these feelings away, kyun? you will tell me, won't you?  you know the answer. 
and then he does, guard down, no longer lies just feelings allowed to flow. our heartbeats unite, we are one, our heartbeats speed up when we are together, we are bound for eternity😉😆, made for each other.
we see this again after kidnapping, as his gesture of placing her hand over his heart restarts hers.
simply gorgeous and it will take a while for my heart to stop racing after reading your 209.  oh how i love our ipk!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]                                         

EPISODE 200

The Game of Triquetra

The traditional Triquetra symbol is accompanied by a circle. Where The circle is a symbol of eternity. Whether it is the eternity of God's love or the eternal circle of life itself....

Just stupendous👏👏👏

just beautifully wrapped in layers as usually.Loved La's connection and his phone convo,"don't you ever do this to me again." Brilliant.La really left a life lesson and great advice for her and she knew Khushi will sort it out whether ASR will or not.She is the one who can free him with these multiple layers and she was right.

His blurting out a piece of hint will set a chain reaction for Khushi to find the truth and that exactly happened but she lost her spirit when he cuts her wings and she accepts defeat.

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 200

The Game of Triquetra

The traditional Triquetra symbol is accompanied by a circle. Where The circle is a symbol of eternity. Whether it is the eternity of God's love or the eternal circle of life itself....

The triquetra is taking complete shape from today as this is setting shapes in between Arnav, Khushi and Anjali and it's circle is closing its gap in between all.Arnav is accepting Khushi for eternity in front of Goddess with her love and acceptance while making an oath "you are mine" in front of whole world with the submission of Khushi. At the same time his mission to protect his Di and hating Khushi is becoming a triqueta sign itself for him with no way out possible but again DM is granting him his khushi who knows how to decode this triqueta code with coarse time.

The episode starts with  Khushi and Arnav looking at each other at the same time. Khushi with a frightened "O" runs inside the temple seeing agitated Arnav climbing the stairs.Khushi slides in between people everytime when Arnav approaches her ...The delectable game of  hide and seek  continues till Arnav speaks out,"Khushi, kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho..."but Khushi ingnores him and creates a distance again slipping through the ladies.ASR freezes the moment to get everyone attention including KKG by yelling at her.She is his perfect match ,"Yeh kya tareeka hai sab keh samne hum se baat karne ka.."...This is called placing her right to halt ASR's feet.She provokes him and Arnav announces the whole world , "She is my wife, main use ghar laijane aaya hoon..koi roke ga mujhe..." and Rajkumar scoops her Rajkumari in front of DM and the whole world to take her "Home ". He is ASR , a cunning master mind who wins at any cost.He makes her understand this quiet well and both leave to their destination. Today, when he acknowledged their relationship, those tear filled eyes can never be wrong. She loves him and so does he.

Pause Here: First,I love this this as Arnav and Khushi  Who promised themselves that they would not come to her or seek her yet are in front of her.Everytime he moves forward to get Khushi , he pushes her near to her and at the same time he comes closer to DM too till they both are deep in the Mandir in front of her.Just too cute. 

The second  reason it stood up for me as Arnav while  tying  the Mangalsutra around Khushi's neck  in this Mandir declared "na main tumhain apni patni manoona aur na patni ka darja doonga...".Today he acknowledging it openly to the whole world in the day light Star...Sun, the parents just like the day of engagement that "Khushi is my wife..." A man who had mocked her and shook  her beliefs on that dark night in the same Mandir now giving her respect , her rights, giving their relationship a RESPECT in front of whole world in this daylight with DM's blessings.DM indeed is a true mother of Khushi. I loved, the amazed, baffled, perplexed expression and her inner happiness on her face when she heard those golden words from her man."yeh meri patni hai, main ise ghar lay jane ayeya hoon..."  i love the beautiful khatta meetha relation between khushi and her devi mayah. what did a mother want to hear after her daughter is married that her husband acknowledge her as his wife, rightfully and thats the meaning is given when Arnav said he is here to take back his wife to home.

[She is my wife, I came to take her home]. That night  when Khushi turned to her DM astonished and shocked with pain and today her DM brought the same man,her Arnavji in the same Mandir who with full conviction had claimed Khushi as his OWN.Fabulous Cvs..Barun and Sanaya are excellent here...

Third, During Grehapravesh ,Arnav was reluctant to his heart to pick her up to take her inside his home ,today is completing that with his consent by pressing his rights on her."You are mine..."Today ,Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada scoops his wife, carries her towards his vehicle passing all the crowd with the blessings of DM ...The Knot has been tied in a true fashion today.

Fourth, Their meaningful looks as  her presence giving Arnav the strength, a pause when Arnav gazes at her teary eyes with authority. His daring look ,"You are mine , don't you dare challenge it again..." while she is baffled over him to understand her complex man but wipes her tears by bowing her head down accepting him as her husband . After that Arnav moves ahead carrying her ,keeping her close to his heart , not letting her go for forever..for eternity.

Khushi's Pag Phere was completed in the Mandir but her gift came through Payal because Payal is the one for whom Khushi sacrificed her dreams of wedding and all.Love this small touch of CVs.😊 devimayyah is writing their fate with each other fulfilling every rule holding their hands

The best part of today's episode is the last part When Arnav distracts family calling her up in the room. I loved the little confliction between Arnav & Khushi and then Khushi & Anjali whose accusations make Khushi feel guilty without any fault. But what Khushi can say if she is unaware of the real reason herself.Today seeing this scene of Arnav and Khushi , I remembered Lavanya's scene with Khushi as I couldn't connect right Dots that day because I didn't watch this one.

That day when Lavanya made Khushi puzzled when she had asked her to take care of ASR. But she advised her with few facts that you can make Arnav listen what he never wanted to hear at all as you are the one who he listens, you are the one who makes him agrees upon things, you are the one who makes him speaks out his heart. Today it is the second time when Arnav spills the biggest hint after Wedding night which makes Khushi to think over .The "Chot" [wound] which she caused Arnav unconsciously . Lavanya's words were , "sirf tum hi ho jo unhain woh sab keh paati ho, jo woh sunna nahin chahte".[ ur the one who can say and make him listen]She meant ASR himself doesn't know what exactly he wants but Khushi is intelligent and will figure out eventually. Her exact words were ' "Eik din tum samajh jaogi, chahe ASR samjhe ya naa samjhe".[one day you will get it whether ASR does it or not] On that day I put this in my notepad with big question mark and today I got it as this track is starting now even it is done poorly but brought out the true meaning. In this track Khushi needs to connect the dots to understand ASR's actions and reasons behind it.Arnav's one confession "aur jo chot tumne mujhe pohnchaey hai uska kya'"[and what about the wound you gave me]made Khushi jolt over for what she has no clue, Just look at Arnav, his fear of hearing the truth from her mouth of acceptance of loving some one else is curbing new layers.

The moment she'll connect the dots she will realize the phone conversation that day "Don't you ever do this to me again "...and today the second time ASR said "Remember this next time".This is where La's words and advise will make her realize why he married suddenly and emotionally tortured her when she will know the truth she will understand each and everything BECAUSE she knows him and will forgive him easily as he did for his "Di"...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She did exactly, when he tells her the truth,she forgave him easily and told him why it matters to her on the Airport.

Symbolism and connection:The mirror image as they both are facing each other, facing the life and realities together.New beginning..whether you like me or not but you have to see my face ...both sides😆

Khushi's fighter's sense has returned after gripping the situation and guess who helped her... Yes, it's Arnav again. Perfect soul mates.If he gets strength from her , she drives it from him."aap hi humari Taqat thay" will come later yet is always there.He is the one who gave her respect ,regardless unconsciously yet it's enough for her to move forward driving him crazy for finding the truth.But Khushi did  fire her questions by demanding answers from her man as her days of being quiet to Arnav's commands are over. Arnav can't not last long enough against his determined and stubborn lioness .  His feeling of guilt is growing day by day .If one side his love is at constant war to hurt Khushi, other side his protective instinct wants to safeguard his love and his sister's life ..Two important people in his life. 

perfect title for this episode "The game of Teriquetra".
your four takes to the episode were brilliant. 
i neither didnt understood the message lavanyah gave on her farewell to khushi but now i get it. 
only khushi has the power to make arnv speak his heart. she doesnt know the power she hold for making Arnav dance on her fingers neither Arnav is aware of his empowerment over khushi. 
now it was only because of her strength n struggle which she avails from arnav dropping hint for their sudden marriage, soon it will again khushi antic n love, to do anything for Arnav's happiness, will make Arnav spoke the bitter truth of their marriage. 
khushi is very mature and has a blind faith on his unknown intentions for the actions like anjali and thats why she will forgive him because thats what's love. iss pyaar main sahi or ghalat ka koi matlab nahin. 
she herself knows the pain when dear sister drop a tear or feel any pain. she can do anything for her sister happiness so how can she cant understand arnav intention that he is doing all for his world "Di", sucessfully decoding the teriquetra.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

@indi,

your 209...a masterpiece.  
my heart flipped with every word, waiting for the answers.  the beauty of these two and thank g for bhang and loss of inhibitions.  
khushi, so childlike and trusting, asking him kyun?  why do i feel like this even when i try to push these feelings away, kyun? you will tell me, won't you?  you know the answer. 
and then he does, guard down, no longer lies just feelings allowed to flow. our heartbeats unite, we are one, our heartbeats speed up when we are together, we are bound for eternity😉😆, made for each other.
we see this again after kidnapping, as his gesture of placing her hand over his heart restarts hers.
simply gorgeous and it will take a while for my heart to stop racing after reading your 209.  oh how i love our ipk!

thanks so much, cynthia...

these two as you say are bound for eternity, exactly as you say.

and i am noticing my erratic behaviour and heartbeats ever since i found them a little over two years ago and thinking, ipk is surely my bhang, my inhibitions gone where who knows forever. 😆 😆

me to lub this silly weird show with heart beat talk. makes mincemeat of all scientific data on the heart and stars, but uff that's the whole thing... who cares about reality and its dimensions. ha ha hic.

indi52 thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 200

The Game of Triquetra

The traditional Triquetra symbol is accompanied by a circle. Where The circle is a symbol of eternity. Whether it is the eternity of God's love or the eternal circle of life itself.... never knew of the triquetra, just went and read... lovely connection.

The triquetra is taking complete shape from today as this is setting shapes in between Arnav, Khushi and Anjali and it's circle is closing its gap in between all.Arnav is accepting Khushi for eternity in front of Goddess with her love and acceptance while making an oath "you are mine" in front of whole world with the submission of Khushi. At the same time his mission to protect his Di and hating Khushi is becoming a triqueta sign itself for him with no way out possible but again DM is granting him his khushi who knows how to decode this triqueta code with coarse time.

The episode starts with  Khushi and Arnav looking at each other at the same time. Khushi with a frightened "O" runs inside the temple seeing agitated Arnav climbing the stairs.Khushi slides in between people everytime when Arnav approaches her ...The delectable game of  hide and seek  continues till Arnav speaks out,"Khushi, kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho..."but Khushi ingnores him and creates a distance again slipping through the ladies.ASR freezes the moment to get everyone attention including KKG by yelling at her.She is his perfect match ,"Yeh kya tareeka hai sab keh samne hum se baat karne ka.."...This is called placing her right to halt ASR's feet.She provokes him and Arnav announces the whole world , "She is my wife, main use ghar laijane aaya hoon..koi roke ga mujhe..." and Rajkumar scoops her Rajkumari in front of DM and the whole world to take her "Home ". He is ASR , a cunning master mind who wins at any cost.He makes her understand this quiet well and both leave to their destination. Today, when he acknowledged their relationship, those tear filled eyes can never be wrong. She loves him and so does he.

Pause Here: First,I love this this as Arnav and Khushi  Who promised themselves that they would not come to her or seek her yet are in front of her.Everytime he moves forward to get Khushi , he pushes her near to her and at the same time he comes closer to DM too till they both are deep in the Mandir in front of her.Just too cute. 

The second  reason it stood up for me as Arnav while  tying  the Mangalsutra around Khushi's neck  in this Mandir declared "na main tumhain apni patni manoona aur na patni ka darja doonga...".Today he acknowledging it openly to the whole world in the day light Star...Sun, the parents just like the day of engagement that "Khushi is my wife..." A man who had mocked her and shook  her beliefs on that dark night in the same Mandir now giving her respect , her rights, giving their relationship a RESPECT in front of whole world in this daylight with DM's blessings.DM indeed is a true mother of Khushi. I loved, the amazed, baffled, perplexed expression and her inner happiness on her face when she heard those golden words from her man."yeh meri patni hai, main ise ghar lay jane ayeya hoon..."[She is my wife, I came to take her home]. That night  when Khushi turned to her DM astonished and shocked with pain and today her DM brought the same man,her Arnavji in the same Mandir who with full conviction had claimed Khushi as his OWN.Fabulous Cvs..Barun and Sanaya are excellent here...

Third, During Grehapravesh ,Arnav was reluctant to his heart to pick her up to take her inside his home ,today is completing that with his consent by pressing his rights on her."You are mine..."Today ,Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada scoops his wife, carries her towards his vehicle passing all the crowd with the blessings of DM ...The Knot has been tied in a true fashion today.

Fourth, Their meaningful looks as  her presence giving Arnav the strength, a pause when Arnav gazes at her teary eyes with authority. His daring look ,"You are mine , don't you dare challenge it again..." while she is baffled over him to understand her complex man but wipes her tears by bowing her head down accepting him as her husband . After that Arnav moves ahead carrying her ,keeping her close to his heart , not letting her go for forever..for eternity.

Pondering connected Dots:Arnav will climb up these stairs for Khushi for Kuldevi Puja as one of the rasams of their wedding.He was here out of the Mandir to release pigeons for a young girl which made Khushi to see her man in real and that one is holding and gripping her heart just like she saw him talking to her Di in the same Mandir.She might be in pain and it is hard for her to keep belief in Arnav yet some moments don't let you lose your grip from your atoot Vishwas[strong belief]

The Payesh leave Gupta House after getting a gift from Garima for Khushi and Akash's promises of taking care of Khushi in RM. Khushi's Pag Phere was completed in the Mandir but her gift came through Payal because Payal is the one for whom Khushi sacrificed her dreams of wedding and all.Love this small touch of CVs.😊

Arnav and Khushi return home . Arnav is toned down while Khushi is in a revolted mood which triggers anger in him.He uses his right to hold her hand besides of her initial protest.His attacking words of calling her a liar and an actor takes her back to her confounding state. Both enter like love birds to be welcomed  by Mamiji first and then halted by Anjali who questions about her pagpheras whether  went well or not..Arnav stops in his tracks and turns to say something but Khushi makes her satisfies with her answer and  does not let him down, supports him even though it goes against her principles but making his statement true...she is a good actor.

The best part of today's episode is the last part When Arnav distracts family calling her up in the room. I loved the little confliction between Arnav & Khushi and then Khushi & Anjali whose accusations make Khushi feel guilty without any fault. But what Khushi can say if she is unaware of the real reason herself.Today seeing this scene of Arnav and Khushi , I remembered Lavanya's scene with Khushi as I couldn't connect right Dots that day because I didn't watch this one.

That day when Lavanya made Khushi puzzled when she had asked her to take care of ASR. But she advised her with few facts that you can make Arnav listen what he never wanted to hear at all as you are the one who he listens, you are the one who makes him agrees upon things, you are the one who makes him speaks out his heart. Today it is the second time when Arnav spills the biggest hint after Wedding night which makes Khushi to think over .The "Chot" [wound] which she caused Arnav unconsciously . Lavanya's words were , "sirf tum hi ho jo unhain woh sab keh paati ho, jo woh sunna nahin chahte".[ ur the one who can say and make him listen]She meant ASR himself doesn't know what exactly he wants but Khushi is intelligent and will figure out eventually. Her exact words were ' "Eik din tum samajh jaogi, chahe ASR samjhe ya naa samjhe".[one day you will get it whether ASR does it or not] On that day I put this in my notepad with big question mark and today I got it as this track is starting now even it is done poorly but brought out the true meaning. In this track Khushi needs to connect the dots to understand ASR's actions and reasons behind it.Arnav's one confession "aur jo chot tumne mujhe pohnchaey hai uska kya'"[and what about the wound you gave me]made Khushi jolt over for what she has no clue, Just look at Arnav, his fear of hearing the truth from her mouth of acceptance of loving some one else is curbing new layers. Today he transferred his fear in her which is making her in sane to find the  truth immediately unlike him, "aapko batana hoga hum ne aapko kya chot pohnchaey hai "[u have to tell me what kind of wound]...Anjali interrupted them. Now, it is both of them facing the same pain, one of fear and the other of unknowing accusation. That one pain in Arnav's heart is enough for Khushi to break the Gordian Knot of his entire misunderstandings. Indeed now this loop for Khushi to seek truth is opened. Today , when he was at the door and labeled her as how easily she can lie and act, we could see again her perplexed look understanding him as Is he the same person in the Mandir who protected my honor or the man who left me in the middle of the road? The moment she'll connect the dots she will realize the phone conversation that day "Don't you ever do this to me again "...and today the second time ASR said "Remember this next time".This is where La's words and advise will make her realize why he married suddenly and emotionally tortured her when she will know the truth she will understand each and everything BECAUSE she knows him and will forgive him easily as he did for his "Di"...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She did exactly, when he tells her the truth,she forgave him easily and told him why it matters to her on the Airport.

Symbolism and connection:The mirror image as they both are facing each other, facing the life and realities together.New beginning..whether you like me or not but you have to see my face ...both sides😆 ha ha ha otherwise how will all the girls die in this eternal game of triqutra we all play with these tw... tee hee, both sides of THE FACE yas yes.

Khushi's fighter's sense has returned after gripping the situation and guess who helped her... Yes, it's Arnav again. Perfect soul mates.If he gets strength from her , she drives it from him."aap hi humari Taqat thay" will come later yet is always there.He is the one who gave her respect ,regardless unconsciously yet it's enough for her to move forward driving him crazy for finding the truth.But Khushi did  fire her questions by demanding answers from her man as her days of being quiet to Arnav's commands are over. Arnav can't not last long enough against his determined and stubborn lioness .  His feeling of guilt is growing day by day .If one side his love is at constant war to hurt Khushi, other side his protective instinct wants to safeguard his love and his sister's life ..Two important people in his life. 

Pause here:The controversial dialogue of Anjali when she mentioned "hum sab aap ko bohat pasand karte thay" that means now Khushi has to work doubly hard to regain that trust as it's hard to regain broken one.Anjali is hurt yet a true well wisher of both of these as always.

Anjali and Shyam's small scene is alarming as it is showing Anjali's extreme Trust in him which will make him stronger.

Khushi runs  to the Kitchen and begins to prepare Jalebis in her convulsion with her speedy brain which is reeling all the recent events and the anguish with guilt over something which she has no clue about.The reason which everyone is demanding to know behind their hasty decision but how can she resolve this issue when the man himself is not telling her and at the top he has accused  her  of for causing him PAIN. Her overactive brain begins to connect the dots which lead her straight to the burning truth  that Arnav might have known her and Shyam's engagement. ...The game of Triquetra indeed has begun and Arnav's one confession has indeed started this chain reaction of craving truth in Khushi which will bring these three closer than ever.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtwdk4_arnav-khushi-love-scene-232-a-carries-k_shortfilms

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLSA0rFvnDc[/YOUTUBE]

faiqa, what a piece... 👏 👏 👏.

i read it at a go... thrilled. thsi triquetra idea is superb... and uff you made me go study. 😳

your connecting it to that advice of la's was zany... yeah... a lot depends on khushi's "samajh" doesn't it... she was convinced asr can't understand himself, but khushi will. she will know why this whole thing happens the way it does.

and at this point, that "chot" hanging in the air, shooting pain off his glittering irises, that asks for her samajh and she latches on. i so wish, on the day she does get told why he did what he did... they had pondered a bit on her innate ability to understand how much pain this must have caused him, instead of presenting her like the wronged one only... even if we all felt she was indeed the wronged one... we all know asr by then as does she... so that samajh would have added another dimension.

however, she did feel his feelings in pretty carelessly put together scenes and tried to prove her innocence by enlisting shyam's help. really.

as i read your analysis again i realised what opportunities were missed. that "chot"... oh absolutely my favourite moment of the episode, followed closely by "paagalon ke tarah doond raha"... were so stunning...

thanks, super loved.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Indi

"i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it...
~~~ e. e. cummings ~~~

Simply beautiful👏👏

This episode just touches your heart at all levels.Love, hatred , pain, complaints, differences,anything has no meaning in between them today, just tum aur main.The mehsoos is all left and that mattered in that moment.koi eik duniys hogi...that was here at this moment where surroundings had no meaning.

Heartbeats, do they really need that one ,No that symbolizes their union of their souls.After all the marriage rituals their union was inevitable and that was the day where two hearts which is a symbol of life are meeting their souls.Just magical moment.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thanks, mehreen.

and i love what you write... really this was that duniya ranjha spoke of... none of the physical dimensions matter... it's an inner space anyway, where lovers meet... and it matters not if mantras were read or not.

such wondrous episodes in a tv show of all things. i feel lucky so often... even when i grumble nonstop.

good to see you. really enjoy your thoughts and writing.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Mehreen 😊

Thnx in underlined ,I don't think her spirit ever died because she never stopped finding truth from her swami😆 all the very end to be with him.He did cut her wings for a while but she never forgot to fly.