Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 198

A Ray of Hope...

Spunky and chirpy Khushi is back in action..A girl who's been carrying a guilt on her shoulder without doing any crime  is taking an oath to win hearts again as those heartbeats are the reasons of her smile. She knows to pick out the smallest possible goodness in every bad situation.so true, that's the glory of his charcter. when i see her, this lines from the famous gazal reverberates in my ears, tum itna jo muskurarahi ho, ky gam hai jisko chupa raheho.Every sound of Lakhmi confirmed as her affirmation in Khushi style.She indeed doesn't no how to say or hear"NO".Arnav will teach her later but in vain. She surely will win everybody's heart again as she is honest and had trust in DM. Love her optimism as Her first step towards her goal is her Jiji. One of The best scenes in today's epi is Khushi's scene with Payal which not only portrayed her never dying spirit but it helped to accentuate the softening of Payal towards her sister. I also think same.Payal's cold attitude is melting eventually towards her sister. Today she could not help but speak up and react to Khushi's determination in winning her loved one's over.The bond they shared has to be revived first.Later her affection was apparent as Buaji rejected her eager Khushi as well as her eyes searched for her sister to be with them and they portrayed her conflicted emotions very well.. highlighting her awareness of the pain being inflicted upon Khushi...

Abha's affection seeing Khushi for the first time instantly changed into harden attitude  after remembering her actions which inflicted upon their family was wonderfully done.Later The reaction of Buaji and Amma also shows that under the layer of that anger ,a bestowed love for Khushi remains  intact as ever.Khushi will win them over too with her persistence and with her unbeatable spirit ...

she is such a divine spirit!

Today ASR witnessed his wife paying the consequences for his actions.. first she was isolated among his own and now he observed the refutation of her own family has imposed upon her.. I loved how he stopped the minute Buaji who bit back her emotions the minute she was reminded of the shame they faced due to Khushi refused to take her along.. He looked on mutely unwilling and incapable of demanding justice..because he knew he was the one responsible for the current situation the guilt will slowly gnaw away at him overcoming his hatred for the deception he believes she is responsible for.. It was apparent as his eyes followed a dejected Khushi up the stairs with her cheeks wet with tears.. there was a softness upon his face as he noticed her crying alone by the poolside..  She was sitting at the pool all alone trying to figure out the reason of his punishment. The guilt was sinking in step by step when he was watching Khushi all deserted by herself. Mr. Arnav Singh

Arnav sure was in compunction. but unfortunately she even couldn't go to console her.

Raizada didn't even bother to inform Khushi as to why is she being punished but he was speculating on the consequences of his decision.His tolerance is showing how cruel his past was which has left him that resistant to the situations.He's been watching the ruthlessness of both families and still standing on his feet and at the top seeing his love bearing that torture but the thought that his love , loves some one else is providing enough fuel for him to survive through this.
That scene depicted their current situation both are isolated from their own loved ones.. and only have one another for support.. for consolation yet refuse to allow the other to get close..

very well said.πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later during and after kidnapping and during Anjali's miscarriage , only Khushi was the one who stood besides him.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anjali showed a different angle today.Since Arnav got married she is ordering around in her self centered and polite way but wanting things her way. Everyone is just following her as Mamiji said I accepted the Greh Parvesh as you wanted it. [Now I understand her behavior and can connect this one with the later one...she is stubborn in her way] She doesn't care or let anyone want to do what they want, simply it's her way or no way.

you just said it. she is one stubborn woman 

The car scene is so beautifully portrayed as it was the poignant moment  in between both of them.It was more painful for Arnav than Khushi. A moment which brought back memories to both .This scene was similar to bangle scene during Payesh wedding  but in opposite way.

sure it is.

That day, Arnav experienced the joy and happiness of loving someone so dearly and he also experienced the feelings of almost losing someone so close to his heart too. When a single "sound of pain" from Khushi made him immediately halt his car in the middle of the road. He became all worried of the piece of bangle that might again harm her as he can't afford to lose her.  His only fault in that moment was he never tried to get a confirmation of whether she loves him or not. He understood her importance that day and after that all he did was forcing his emotions on her but whenever she asked him for the reason of his affection, he backed off as he was not sure about his "Kyun farak padta hai"... until Anjali reminded him to speak his mind of. Love needs a trigger to express but for that there must be a flame of trust and understanding.πŸ‘

and trust was missing in their relationship. But the love was so enormous that overshadowed that trust and brought them together.

IF he might have tried to open his heart to her, as love always two sided, the situation could've been different. It is very important to express your love before someone snatches it away. For, what he felt that day, is purely his responsibility and not Khushi's. How will the trust be built if the foundation itself is based on imagination and not trust and there is no TRUST in his eyes.

loved what you said about arnav's thought.i wish if he could trust her a bit and at least opened up to her. She had every right to know the reason of his animosity. 

nice job of assimilating two sequences.

I loved the last part of the episode. It was so hard for him to see and sit with his love who loves someone else.Period..  When Khushi was adjusting the bags, the tinkling sound of the bangles made him look towards the bangles in her wrists and not at the woman gracing them. His memory is still haunting the first gift of their affection, the pain of almost losing her, the little wrinkle in time where Khushi's constant inquired questions made him almost accept. He became determined and strong dejecting himself from those whispers and started to focus on the work ,his di insisted to be fulfilled and again in the middle of the road, he dropped her.  That day her one scream made him stop the car and today he didn't even look at her because her look makes him weak. He had to bear the pain that he fell in love with a woman who loves someone else.  He started to curse his momentary weakness that night that he bestowed upon her and she stood still in the middle of the road perplexed, confused, in the change of behavior within days because she will start chasing the reason for the present situation and her punishment and above all the cause of his pain.

yes, today he is also hating himself for loving her once.

I loved the moment he stopped the car exactly when he realized that he did open his heart and he indeed bought the bangles for her. This was best shot here with the perfect camera angle. Same as before. Today, the reflective image shows his crushing the piece which depicts his internal and external turmoil. Internally he is broken that he is inflicting pain in her and felt helpless and at the same time externally he cannot even see her in pain and tries to inflict pain in himself. The second shot was when he closed his eyes in pain and he remembered the reason on why he bought those bangles. "Kyun"?...Her question which he couldn't answer. He snapped out of it and the rear view mirror reflected only his internal anguish and it seems as if he is making a promise to him for not loving her any more. He opens the window and threw his feelings for her out of the window in the "Middle of the Road". He closed the window but not fully like the SR night when closed the door completely on Khushi.This shows  there is still hope somewhere in his heart and as if he is doing all this unwillingly. Yes, there is still HOPE for love never dies and for somewhere in his heart he knows he didn't do justice with her and that if she'll ever forgive him for.

very beautifully you described Arnav's conflicting emotions here.

Today in this epi the war has started between a cheater and a dejected lover and the thought of home wrecker has been thrown out of the window.

Symbolism and connection:: The way he throws the bangle away without seeing where it lands and pulls the window up shows he is aware of her pain but deliberately pushing her away from his thoughts. and shutting his emotions & feelings for her and putting on a poker face in front of everyone?
But a little room in the window shows she will be in his thoughts  because the other piece of bangle is left on the seat(which is a bigger piece than the one he threw)...

wow what an observation.πŸ‘

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fd6c_arnav-khushi-scene-230_shortfilms

wonderful!
i loved your thoughtful take. it was indeed a very painful episode. specially my heart was lurching painfully for khushi. she had been going through a lot for this sudden marriage. And it also showed the various complex shade of Arnav's character. and I absolutely loved what you said about his feelings about that broken bangles. he sure wanted to throw his feelings in the mid of the road, but he couldn't. he also threw her pearl like this before, but still he couldn't get her out of his thought. And the reason is simple, that he loves her immensely.
blue lines are my favorite and my comments are in purple.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 199

Devi Maiyya's Love

[completion of Marriage]

Love and hate are two sides of a same coin and that's why the intensity of these emotions always remain intact.The only difference is when hate reaches to it's peak , it just dies as fire burns you to ashes by leaving smoke behind.Then love reincarnate in this process with new buds and roses.That's exactly happening here.Khushi is inhaling all the insults of the family and all without uttering a word against her husband. She chooses not to be disloyal to her husband to any extent despite of many incitements and pressure around her.She remains silent and keeps putting up with ignominy and disgrace .She doesn't even let him down and pretend calling him when Buaji provokes her because what goes in between em stays in between em.

wonderful, what you said above. Khushi and Arnav both always kept their secret from their family and never degraded each other in front of their families. Though they used to fight a lot behind the door, but always tried to upheaval each other's respect outside the closed door.

She could tell easily that Arnavji forced me but she didn't.That shows her love for him without any doubt."hum ne kitni koshish ki aap se pyar na karne keh liye..."Other side Arnav, who throws their ever built beautiful memory outside the window, yet couldn't close the window completely as he can't snatch away her from him completely as he loves her and can't deny to himself either."itni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki..."... 

Khushi walks hesitantly towards her house  knowing that she might not be allowed to enter.As I mentioned it on Payesh wedding segment, "chota sa niwala..." She knows her place very well, an orphan. i felt a pang of pain for her. Buaji and Amma's words reverberating in the back of her head while some society ladies stop to inquire her about her wedding sweetly yet daggering her soul with it.She excuses her when Happiji , a  sincere one shows his concern and congratulate her with warm wishes.Khushi smiles at his gratefulness .This was the only warm and concerned voice she ever heard in a long time.

So true, since the marriage happened, she has been hearing only, curse, accusation and pungent words.Poor girl! But her endurance is plausible for sure.

Amma opens the door for shaky yet determined Khushi.A welcome smile gets clouded by gathering recent events on her path.She sees the society ladies and lets Khushi in to avoid any public humiliation. It is true in our society , the neighbors and their thinking is more important than  their own daughter's welfare .The only person who welcomes her is her Babuji and before she steps towards him with smile, Buaji's taunts put halt on her feet.But she still sits in her father's feet and asks him with her teary eyes ,"Do you miss me..?" and he conveys his concerns and love to her that his love and care for her did not change in this storm.She is still his daughter as she was before marriage...Khushi tries her way to calm everyone and their raging queries but in vain.House ladies refused to take any gift and wanted her to leave immediately.Khushi makes a fake call to Arnav to tell him to pick her up from the Mandir , places the gifts aside and shuts the door bitterly behind her and cuts herself from the family.

Pause here:Another loop perfectly closed is the "Door" Scene. That day it was Arnav who sacrificed his happiness for his family, his Di's sake and closed the door of Rm before marrying Khushi. They went to the temple as a groom to her Maika and got married and the bride and groom came home. But her earthly bidaai was yet not done. Today we see Khushi by closing the doors of her family sacrificing her family and herself for her husband for the beginning of new journey. Arnav dropped her in the middle of the road and not at the Gupta house and she went to her chosen maika Temple of DeviMaiya and took the blessings from Babuji, the head of the family and then she leaves by closing the doors behind her and walks towards her new life. Her metaphorical "Pag Phere Ritual" is going to happened in the temple.

wow what an analysis! never thought like that way. But bua was way too much. 

RM, Arnav is busy with his laptop to put halt on his restlessness  but can't focus on anything.How can he , Khushi's restless condition always makes him restless.The moment he took out his frustration on his laptop  the phone rings .Payal queries about Khushi and him that they have reached home safely and narrates the whole story to Arnav  which jerks him from his solid ground.He whispers "Khushi..." with immense care and worry Arnav instant wary alertness knowing Khushi is missing,puzzling confusion when Payal mentions she's been calling Khushi and did they reach home safe, rage over Buaji's and Amma's reaction and cutting off phone because of Buaji's interruption shows his love for Khushi and it's strong roots.Barun was awesome in these various expressions.

Pause here:Payal talks to Arnav while holding and caressing star shows she doesn't care about anyone and she indeed has been incarnated into her Jiji again.

Disturbed Arnav lies to his Di and excuses himself for Khushi which shows Khushi's thoughts are gripping him and taking place and it's importance in the place of his Di slowly.He climbs down from his high egoistic place to the ground after failing reaching her phone.

He searches her first at common places asking everyone about her whereabouts.  His first stop at bangle shop brings back some pleasant memories as he knows how much she loves these bangles. Vendors matches his bio data with Madhumati's niece but has no positive answer for him.Next , is the channa her fav munching food and yes he hates this girl so much but does know her more than himself.He knows she can't live without food. The vendor confirms that she bought channas and left him. Arnav sets off on his pursuit to Khushi muttering her name in frustration "Khushi Kumari Gupta..", His darting eyes look for her every where, trying to see through every corner of Delhi ..His  mind and heart in calling out for Khushi Kumari Gupta !! like a whirlpool."Where are you Khushi Kumari Gupta ... ?"

his heart was sinking when he couldn't find her. and it was very much showed through his frustration.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Guest house incident his pursuit for Khushi, Ambulance chase due to the fear of losing her is very much visible here too

Pause here: A valid  6 months contract marriage and he still calling her KKG...hmmm, He calls her his wife in front of the whole world but himself... ..That's why I love IPK

While Arnav was wandering through the city in her search , his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta was settling her score with her Mother DM in her real Maika. Sitting quietly in a corner as she declares to DM that she will not talk to her but like every child who gets at her mother tells the whole story to release the pressure and then try to leave by hollow sweet threats but her mother  embraces her in her aanchal with Arti  and the Lori of bells which makes Arnav to come intuitively to her Maika to get his wife after the Pagphera Rasam.Khushi like a small child still puts up her anger choli even though she wants to pray, but still pretends to leave yet DM is not in a mood today to let her child go unsafe till his protector is not here and for that she trolls the bells again and again stopping Khushi from leaving .πŸ‘ Khushi s feet refuse to listen to her mind and stop her at the steps. The Arti begins ..Khushi's hands fold themselves automatically for paying obeisance to DM.Her phone is the messenger of DM lying on the ground which brought her husband  here to fetch her.πŸ‘Arnav calls her up ,yells into the phone  and quickly realizes the tolling bell sound and its source. He spots her  and a sigh in relief  runs through him as he has finally found Khushi and her true Maika.  Khushi turns  to leave again but in vain as she spots ASR, her protector yet annoyed husband at the door . She gets panic seeing him in cindering fire as she knows he will not spare her being in the temple and not in the home .Khushi again rushes back to her Mother, her lap by playing hide and seek with Arnav who climbs up the stairs of the temple for Khushi , his happiness as an annoyed devotee .

Symbolism and connection:Pag pheras is the day when a daughter comes to her Maikka to share her happiness, worries and fears with her Mom and her hubby fetches her from her maika. DM's temple is her Maikka  and Khushi is sharing her worries  with DM. When Khushi decides to leave  ,she is stopped by  Devi Mayya   as Devi Mayya is awaiting the arrival of her Son [in law] And Arnav is he allowed to take DM's daughter from the door step with  respect and  honor..So Arnav comes in and  scoops his wife in front of whole world!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: One day with his pure heart just as today e had lost someone close to him ,his Di and  that day he had Khushi to guide him to his anchor Anjali . He went all the way to the temple but he never entered it bec the time was not destined.Today again he has lost  someone who is his world .He is searching for her his Khushi  but He has no Khushi this time to point him in the right direction  yet he does have someone close to them both ..Devimayya !! This time DM Guides him to the place where Khushi is. He gets down , walks towards DM  but This time his feet don't  stop at the steps,He enters the temple and is in the middle of the puja. His presence in front of the DM  has been accepted by DM and she leads him to his Khushi, his happiness.DM is delivering him Khushi who  is awakening his consciousness and his inner feelings to bring him back to her and later he will be again standing in front of DM folding his hands for his Khushi whose happiness is his happiness. "Khushi tum ne mujhe behtar insaan banaya..."

It was that day when the two souls were about to be joined metaphorically "Temple Engagement". It was auspicious moment 6:00 PM and it was witnessed by Khushi's DM. In her presence, Arnav and Khushi got engaged in the most ethereal and holy way. Khushi took the blessing from God on her engagement but ASR didn't. 

Today is the day when the wedding rituals which began that day is finally completed. Khushi s bidaai from her Maika in her mother's presence. They have to complete her last metaphoric wedding ritual to start a new life with Arnav. The Temple where she started her committed relationship and this is the same temple where she completed her metaphorical wedding ritual. The fact is how can her honor and integrity be tainted in the holy manner for when she is God's child. It cannot. Today also Arnav is just a mere puppet of DM. Hardly he knows that God has a harsh way of getting things done and God never ever leaves the sides of his devotees. Loop closed indeed.

That day they walked in parallel and went to their individual homes and today they have the same destination and that matters.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11h1m4_arnav-khushi-scene-231_shortfilms

I really loved how you metaphorically used DM as her maika. As Khushi is an orphan and after seeing her family's acrimonious behavior to her, her DM was fulfilling her duties. And at the last para you described, how step by step DM led them to the eternal bonding of marriage.Today Khushi is upset with her DM, because she thinks DM is responsible for this mess. But soon she will realize by making this forced marriage by Arnav, DM actually saved her life from that demon and bound her with her soul mate, who will love her immensely.
blue lines stood out for me and my comments are in purple.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
                                   @Sohara πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ
Thnx for reading and commenting so keenly 198-199

wonderful!
i loved your thoughtful take. it was indeed a very painful episode. specially my heart was lurching painfully for khushi. she had been going through a lot for this sudden marriage. And it also showed the various complex shade of Arnav's character. and I absolutely loved what you said about his feelings about that broken bangles. he sure wanted to throw his feelings in the mid of the road, but he couldn't. he also threw her pearl like this before, but still he couldn't get her out of his thought. And the reason is simple, that he loves her immensely.
blue lines are my favorite and my comments are in purple.

He is just like a child innerly with lots of anger and fear.Fear of rejection, fear of losing some one special, and that's what his ASR mask for, to protect his vulnerabiity.He is very sweet and as I mentioned he is the most emotional of all the characters , even more than Khushi and that's why he derives his strength from her and she does the same,being ASR he challenges her and that gives her strength to stand up on her feet, fighting back with her man...aap hi humari taqat thay...He is trying hard to hate her yet is unsuccessful.Pearls...awww..love those...emotions , tears, stars and all

I really loved how you metaphorically used DM as her maika. As Khushi is an orphan and after seeing her family's acrimonious behavior to her, her DM was fulfilling her duties. And at the last para you described, how step by step DM led them to the eternal bonding of marriage.Today Khushi is upset with her DM, because she thinks DM is responsible for this mess. But soon she will realize by making this forced marriage by Arnav, DM actually saved her life from that demon and bound her with her soul mate, who will love her immensely.
blue lines stood out for me and my comments are in purple.

You' ve been reading all of my analysis and you can connect all the rituals I 've spending time to find and connect.You know sohara the biggest thing is ALLof those are performed very religiously and with respect except THE dark night one...The sindoor and Mangalsutre... and that's what could be done in a private ceremony , there was no need of this remarriage.Any way no need of this now.DM is her mother...She never left her Khushi alone even her child is angry with her.I just loved her when she is sitting there and telling her all of her worries and at the same time doesn't want to talk to her ...because that is a true nature of a child to become mad at the mother and at the same time fin solace in her.

Once again Thnx and hope enjoying your break.😊

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 200

The Game of Triquetra

The traditional Triquetra symbol is accompanied by a circle. Where The circle is a symbol of eternity. Whether it is the eternity of God's love or the eternal circle of life itself....

The triquetra is taking complete shape from today as this is setting shapes in between Arnav, Khushi and Anjali and it's circle is closing its gap in between all.Arnav is accepting Khushi for eternity in front of Goddess with her love and acceptance while making an oath "you are mine" in front of whole world with the submission of Khushi. At the same time his mission to protect his Di and hating Khushi is becoming a triqueta sign itself for him with no way out possible but again DM is granting him his khushi who knows how to decode this triqueta code with coarse time.

The episode starts with  Khushi and Arnav looking at each other at the same time. Khushi with a frightened "O" runs inside the temple seeing agitated Arnav climbing the stairs.Khushi slides in between people everytime when Arnav approaches her ...The delectable game of  hide and seek  continues till Arnav speaks out,"Khushi, kya karne ki koshish kar rahi ho..."but Khushi ingnores him and creates a distance again slipping through the ladies.ASR freezes the moment to get everyone attention including KKG by yelling at her.She is his perfect match ,"Yeh kya tareeka hai sab keh samne hum se baat karne ka.."...This is called placing her right to halt ASR's feet.She provokes him and Arnav announces the whole world , "She is my wife, main use ghar laijane aaya hoon..koi roke ga mujhe..." and Rajkumar scoops her Rajkumari in front of DM and the whole world to take her "Home ". He is ASR , a cunning master mind who wins at any cost.He makes her understand this quiet well and both leave to their destination. Today, when he acknowledged their relationship, those tear filled eyes can never be wrong. She loves him and so does he.

Pause Here: First,I love this this as Arnav and Khushi  Who promised themselves that they would not come to her or seek her yet are in front of her.Everytime he moves forward to get Khushi , he pushes her near to her and at the same time he comes closer to DM too till they both are deep in the Mandir in front of her.Just too cute. 

The second  reason it stood up for me as Arnav while  tying  the Mangalsutra around Khushi's neck  in this Mandir declared "na main tumhain apni patni manoona aur na patni ka darja doonga...".Today he acknowledging it openly to the whole world in the day light Star...Sun, the parents just like the day of engagement that "Khushi is my wife..." A man who had mocked her and shook  her beliefs on that dark night in the same Mandir now giving her respect , her rights, giving their relationship a RESPECT in front of whole world in this daylight with DM's blessings.DM indeed is a true mother of Khushi. I loved, the amazed, baffled, perplexed expression and her inner happiness on her face when she heard those golden words from her man."yeh meri patni hai, main ise ghar lay jane ayeya hoon..."[She is my wife, I came to take her home]. That night  when Khushi turned to her DM astonished and shocked with pain and today her DM brought the same man,her Arnavji in the same Mandir who with full conviction had claimed Khushi as his OWN.Fabulous Cvs..Barun and Sanaya are excellent here...

Third, During Grehapravesh ,Arnav was reluctant to his heart to pick her up to take her inside his home ,today is completing that with his consent by pressing his rights on her."You are mine..."Today ,Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada scoops his wife, carries her towards his vehicle passing all the crowd with the blessings of DM ...The Knot has been tied in a true fashion today.

Fourth, Their meaningful looks as  her presence giving Arnav the strength, a pause when Arnav gazes at her teary eyes with authority. His daring look ,"You are mine , don't you dare challenge it again..." while she is baffled over him to understand her complex man but wipes her tears by bowing her head down accepting him as her husband . After that Arnav moves ahead carrying her ,keeping her close to his heart , not letting her go for forever..for eternity.

Pondering connected Dots:Arnav will climb up these stairs for Khushi for Kuldevi Puja as one of the rasams of their wedding.He was here out of the Mandir to release pigeons for a young girl which made Khushi to see her man in real and that one is holding and gripping her heart just like she saw him talking to her Di in the same Mandir.She might be in pain and it is hard for her to keep belief in Arnav yet some moments don't let you lose your grip from your atoot Vishwas[strong belief]

The Payesh leave Gupta House after getting a gift from Garima for Khushi and Akash's promises of taking care of Khushi in RM. Khushi's Pag Phere was completed in the Mandir but her gift came through Payal because Payal is the one for whom Khushi sacrificed her dreams of wedding and all.Love this small touch of CVs.😊

Arnav and Khushi return home . Arnav is toned down while Khushi is in a revolted mood which triggers anger in him.He uses his right to hold her hand besides of her initial protest.His attacking words of calling her a liar and an actor takes her back to her confounding state. Both enter like love birds to be welcomed  by Mamiji first and then halted by Anjali who questions about her pagpheras whether  went well or not..Arnav stops in his tracks and turns to say something but Khushi makes her satisfies with her answer and  does not let him down, supports him even though it goes against her principles but making his statement true...she is a good actor.

The best part of today's episode is the last part When Arnav distracts family calling her up in the room. I loved the little confliction between Arnav & Khushi and then Khushi & Anjali whose accusations make Khushi feel guilty without any fault. But what Khushi can say if she is unaware of the real reason herself.Today seeing this scene of Arnav and Khushi , I remembered Lavanya's scene with Khushi as I couldn't connect right Dots that day because I didn't watch this one.

That day when Lavanya made Khushi puzzled when she had asked her to take care of ASR. But she advised her with few facts that you can make Arnav listen what he never wanted to hear at all as you are the one who he listens, you are the one who makes him agrees upon things, you are the one who makes him speaks out his heart. Today it is the second time when Arnav spills the biggest hint after Wedding night which makes Khushi to think over .The "Chot" [wound] which she caused Arnav unconsciously . Lavanya's words were , "sirf tum hi ho jo unhain woh sab keh paati ho, jo woh sunna nahin chahte".[ ur the one who can say and make him listen]She meant ASR himself doesn't know what exactly he wants but Khushi is intelligent and will figure out eventually. Her exact words were ' "Eik din tum samajh jaogi, chahe ASR samjhe ya naa samjhe".[one day you will get it whether ASR does it or not] On that day I put this in my notepad with big question mark and today I got it as this track is starting now even it is done poorly but brought out the true meaning. In this track Khushi needs to connect the dots to understand ASR's actions and reasons behind it.Arnav's one confession "aur jo chot tumne mujhe pohnchaey hai uska kya'"[and what about the wound you gave me]made Khushi jolt over for what she has no clue, Just look at Arnav, his fear of hearing the truth from her mouth of acceptance of loving some one else is curbing new layers. Today he transferred his fear in her which is making her in sane to find the  truth immediately unlike him, "aapko batana hoga hum ne aapko kya chot pohnchaey hai "[u have to tell me what kind of wound]...Anjali interrupted them. Now, it is both of them facing the same pain, one of fear and the other of unknowing accusation. That one pain in Arnav's heart is enough for Khushi to break the Gordian Knot of his entire misunderstandings. Indeed now this loop for Khushi to seek truth is opened. Today , when he was at the door and labeled her as how easily she can lie and act, we could see again her perplexed look understanding him as Is he the same person in the Mandir who protected my honor or the man who left me in the middle of the road? The moment she'll connect the dots she will realize the phone conversation that day "Don't you ever do this to me again "...and today the second time ASR said "Remember this next time".This is where La's words and advise will make her realize why he married suddenly and emotionally tortured her when she will know the truth she will understand each and everything BECAUSE she knows him and will forgive him easily as he did for his "Di"...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She did exactly, when he tells her the truth,she forgave him easily and told him why it matters to her on the Airport.

Symbolism and connection:The mirror image as they both are facing each other, facing the life and realities together.New beginning..whether you like me or not but you have to see my face ...both sidesπŸ˜†

Khushi's fighter's sense has returned after gripping the situation and guess who helped her... Yes, it's Arnav again. Perfect soul mates.If he gets strength from her , she drives it from him."aap hi humari Taqat thay" will come later yet is always there.He is the one who gave her respect ,regardless unconsciously yet it's enough for her to move forward driving him crazy for finding the truth.But Khushi did  fire her questions by demanding answers from her man as her days of being quiet to Arnav's commands are over. Arnav can't not last long enough against his determined and stubborn lioness .  His feeling of guilt is growing day by day .If one side his love is at constant war to hurt Khushi, other side his protective instinct wants to safeguard his love and his sister's life ..Two important people in his life. 

Pause here:The controversial dialogue of Anjali when she mentioned "hum sab aap ko bohat pasand karte thay" that means now Khushi has to work doubly hard to regain that trust as it's hard to regain broken one.Anjali is hurt yet a true well wisher of both of these as always.

Anjali and Shyam's small scene is alarming as it is showing Anjali's extreme Trust in him which will make him stronger.

Khushi runs  to the Kitchen and begins to prepare Jalebis in her convulsion with her speedy brain which is reeling all the recent events and the anguish with guilt over something which she has no clue about.The reason which everyone is demanding to know behind their hasty decision but how can she resolve this issue when the man himself is not telling her and at the top he has accused  her  of for causing him PAIN. Her overactive brain begins to connect the dots which lead her straight to the burning truth  that Arnav might have known her and Shyam's engagement. ...The game of Triquetra indeed has begun and Arnav's one confession has indeed started this chain reaction of craving truth in Khushi which will bring these three closer than ever.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtwdk4_arnav-khushi-love-scene-232-a-carries-k_shortfilms

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLSA0rFvnDc[/YOUTUBE]

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 200

The Game of Triquetra

The traditional Triquetra symbol is accompanied by a circle. Where The circle is a symbol of eternity. Whether it is the eternity of God's love or the eternal circle of life itself....

The best part of today's episode is the last part When Arnav distracts family calling her up in the room. I loved the little confliction between Arnav & Khushi and then Khushi & Anjali whose accusations make Khushi feel guilty without any fault. But what Khushi can say if she is unaware of the real reason herself.Today seeing this scene of Arnav and Khushi , I remembered Lavanya's scene with Khushi as I couldn't connect right Dots that day because I didn't watch this one.

That day when Lavanya made Khushi puzzled when she had asked her to take care of ASR. But she advised her with few facts that you can make Arnav listen what he never wanted to hear at all as you are the one who he listens, you are the one who makes him agrees upon things, you are the one who makes him speaks out his heart. Today it is the second time when Arnav spills the biggest hint after Wedding night which makes Khushi to think over .The "Chot" [wound] which she caused Arnav unconsciously . Lavanya's words were , "sirf tum hi ho jo unhain woh sab keh paati ho, jo woh sunna nahin chahte".[ ur the one who can say and make him listen]She meant ASR himself doesn't know what exactly he wants but Khushi is intelligent and will figure out eventually. Her exact words were ' "Eik din tum samajh jaogi, chahe ASR samjhe ya naa samjhe".[one day you will get it whether ASR does it or not] On that day I put this in my notepad with big question mark and today I got it as this track is starting now even it is done poorly but brought out the true meaning. In this track Khushi needs to connect the dots to understand ASR's actions and reasons behind it.Arnav's one confession "aur jo chot tumne mujhe pohnchaey hai uska kya'"[and what about the wound you gave me]made Khushi jolt over for what she has no clue, Just look at Arnav, his fear of hearing the truth from her mouth of acceptance of loving some one else is curbing new layers. Today he transferred his fear in her which is making her in sane to find the  truth immediately unlike him, "aapko batana hoga hum ne aapko kya chot pohnchaey hai "[u have to tell me what kind of wound]...Anjali interrupted them. Now, it is both of them facing the same pain, one of fear and the other of unknowing accusation. That one pain in Arnav's heart is enough for Khushi to break the Gordian Knot of his entire misunderstandings. Indeed now this loop for Khushi to seek truth is opened. Today , when he was at the door and labeled her as how easily she can lie and act, we could see again her perplexed look understanding him as Is he the same person in the Mandir who protected my honor or the man who left me in the middle of the road? The moment she'll connect the dots she will realize the phone conversation that day "Don't you ever do this to me again "...and today the second time ASR said "Remember this next time".This is where La's words and advise will make her realize why he married suddenly and emotionally tortured her when she will know the truth she will understand each and everything BECAUSE she knows him and will forgive him easily as he did for his "Di"...

Just stupendous.You've got me with the topic  "The Game of Triquetra"
Just imagining it how did you tie this up all with the current situation is just amazing.La's words always confused me and I was always looking for the answers and I think you are making sense here but I am still thinking and one more spot where these words can be fit like a puzzle is Holi and I am waiting for your take on those.
Thank You for such a beautiful write up.
Happy Holidays😊

Edited by RSanaya71 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arshi, loved that triquetra  wali 200. One of my most fav epis. You cant be more right about how his actions contradicted his words that he wouldn't five her rights of his wife. This entire track actually reiterated his possessiveness on her as his wife.. the very reason why he married her.
That mandir right proclamation is very endearing, he would do what ever it takes to regain that haq back on her. and a tiny thing I love when mamiji says "aagaye, love birds"..:)

That connection to La.. you brought it up beautifully. You know one of the huge things I missed during hate marriage was the lack of any FBs, that hallmark of the golden era, how they, esp him, remember FBs, they wouldn't show any o that as if this is a new person. even I the tracks are bad, a few connections could have been made with FBs.  As you rightly brought in La' a profound words of that day , both of them could have recalled them, showing at least they are thinking in the right direction.

Thanks Arshi!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

why do i think of you even though...?

why do i remember you and me?
funny moments here and there
fairy lights glimmer and a touch does leave a shimmering trail.

why do i think of you even though...

why were you kneeling there and i sitting still
why were you coming near and i waited till
i was beating, pulsating, pulsar,
why are
some things so hard to understand
why are
some things not easy to forget

why do i think of you even though...?

and why does my breath race
a pace
sets my heart beat quickening
when you come near.

come near,
come near still...
heart beats, oh! catch them
hold them back, let me breathe
hold me now

even though.

❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ
episode 209

curious are the ways of the heart. refuses to listen to the head when it feels it mustn't. seems to have a compass of its own and knows exactly where the lode star rises.

this episode reminded me once again, where is the the real bank and source of knowledge. real knowledge.

two people whose lives have been blighted terribly by what seems like a terrible reality. two people, each hurt immeasurably by the other. that shattering "chot" that she knows nothing of, but he feels with every fibre of him, his eyes growing unfocussed in intolerable pain at every reminder.

and she so brutally treated by the man who moments ago had said a "bas karni hai" and every bit of her had sung, her bangles, her bindi, her heart, nothing had not been touched by that little turn of head and something in the eyes of the man who wanted to talk to her about... what, what doe he want to say to me. with a little smile trembling with anticipation she'd left to hear what he had to say. and then an unexpected visitor... after that only cold contemptuous voice, a harsh proposition, a merciless dragging by the hand and here she was, with a colour thrust on her parting, and all around her only confusion and pain. no answers.

but sometimes, just sometimes, there's that window of clarity in the midst of mayhem. when what is true touches the only part of us that senses truth... the heart. and that is all that matters.

today he put the red, not on her parting but her cheek, but it was as though he accepted her, made her his own, and she returned with the same emotion... you are mine, mine, said his eyes, his touch, the colour floating all around.

she looked at him with eyes that wondered then capitulated and said, i am but yours of course, hum toh aap hi ki hai. in fact, they seemed to implore, make me yours.

if there was any chance that they might walk away from the heart's message, the bhang dropped in to make sure no such thing could happen. not today. not on a full moon tithi (date) when radha had played with krishna and he had put colour on her face to bridge a distance, to tell her she was part of his heart.

isn't bhang a great favourite of that cool deity, the ultimate husband it is said, though he walked around wearing animal skin, ash on his body, not gainfully employed in a solid money making job, hangin' out with his pals and a snake wound round his neck, smoking pot, ganja chandu charas, and drinking bhang? our revered lord shiva. it takes a deeper knowledge to know why this being was so loved by his wife, why he had the power to move the world. all in the heart i think... he was just totally pure of that. the one who consumed all the poison so that the world may survive. and after he had taken in the poison, amrit rose from the churned oceans.

a hundred metaphors and myths and stories of childhood evoked in the scenes of this episode. not done by design perhaps... but so powerful was the coming together of asr and khushi, it took you to mythological realms and tales of divine love. and of characters that stepped up and took on more so that their world may survive. on a night of catastrophe when poison rose, a young man decided he could bring amrit to his family, his di, by swallowing the poison. what he never realised was that it was amrit that he was holding in his throat thinking it's vish... the bhang i felt, let the true nectar seep into his heart. and she thought the same, i'll take every bitterness, anything... to bring eternal joy to my sister... almost like an o'henry tale isn't it? a life lesson practically there.

"the heart has it's own reasons which reason knows nothing of." ~~~ blaise pascal ~~~

a bowl of water, rose petals float... she is here.

she splashes water on her face, her eyes... the bhang is upon her maybe, the truth will be seen when her eyes are clear of the colour, the lie, the deceit.

rose petals. they had to be there i guess. always somehow a reminder of his mother, a sign of blessing... clever use of it in many places.

slightly high, thoughtful, a little troubled, pensive.. she roams in a gazebo of  fluttering drapes and mirrors. why is she troubled, what bothers her?

she's thinking of him. not yelling and screaming and dragging and denegrating, but untangling fairy lights wrapped all around her. his gaze intent, his touch gentle, his skin on her skin. curious how the heart works. and this understanding of it is laudable.

her eyes look confused as though she doesn't want these thoughts, and yet... there he is... leading her out of the rings of diyas. putting on her payal. all those moments when she'd felt his tenderness, her excitement, her desire...

and as always, she finally comes to the kiss, the kiss she didn't want to stop. she wanted it. and the kiss on the cheek. and there she is standing alone and he comes and holds her hand to dance and help her win. at last a memory from moments ago. an implacable man with gentle fingers touching her with flaming red gulal.

on cue it seems, he walks into frame, behind the mirrors through the drapes... i can feel my heart constrict then start to race. a perfect shot by creatives to tell their story. barun seemed to glide in and the look on his face... so many emotions mixed, all centred on her, she not yet aware of his presence.

"khushi?!"

a question... a yearning... a man's whole world.

the wind comes in... it's staking a claim on its place and time.

a pause, a wait as they stand there just looking at each other. the makers have felt every bit of this scene, the editors are tiptoeing gently so as not to disturb magic.

he is frowning, worried, about many things it seems... possibly worried that he's hurt her a bit too much?

the wind is a quiet murmuring sea... she turns away.

he walks on silent feet to her and stands there, a little unsure of his next step.

she is rubbing her eyes.

he takes a decision and puts his hand on her upper arm, she goes still. ting tring... rabba vey starts... there is music in their hearts today, even if they don't wish to  hear.

she turns back to look at him...

she rubs her eyes. he holds her hand to stop her... the wind comes again, a sign of intense feelings that will break free...

almost mesmerised, with dream like movements he lifts his hand and pushes a silken strand away off her forehead, ever since then that night in  a collapsing building, he's had this desire. today her head involuntarily turned a bit as though to feel the caress, to accept it and like it.

her eyes closed as feelings overwhelmed.

he gently blew into her eyes... hey hey... heyhey hey... she was stunned and remembering again.  he had done this before... the day she thought he was practicing black magic on her.

langorous moments ticked by this holi afternoon and he blew away the irritant in his lover girl's eyes... she stared and remembered so many lovely things... which memory do we live by? the ones that are tumultuous and bring pain? or the ones that stir and thrill? a personality here and an emotion too.

she stared as he took care of her eyes... they both were getting lost in each other. an intimacy touched the frame. his eyes watched her closely, read her thoughts and there came a question in his eyes...

two people stood still face to face, not touching, just his hand by her eyes and a breath of his soothing her... there was such poignancy in those lissome lithe bodies standing there... so many possibilities, and this is all that seems to be left. poison had been drunk that night, to save whom, to vanquish whom.

maybe she remembered other things suddenly. she pushed his hand away... why, i wonder.

felt like a little angry gesture of a lover, that said, "how could you!" they both knew how much they wanted each other. even though...

his eyes moved in his signature way, assessing, she looked away, rabba vey played, not at all bothered by the rift. for it perhaps knew better.

he saw her troubled face, he struggled a bit with his own thoughts, conflicts within, and he turned to leave... he knew she had reason to reject him. too many reasons. yet every time it hurt him, even though...

but all of a sudden he stopped.

the first time i saw it, i had a feeling she'd stopped him, but i didn't dare hope for that beautiful moment. yet, it was that. her hand hand reached out and held his, pulling it back, stopping him.

a stirring breath taking moment. how still he went.

and in their love story a massive step was taken ... i thought of that small step on the moon analogy. she had reached out and held back the man who'd heaped only a slice of hell on her. she needed him. no. matter. what. the heart has its ways, thank g.

her face was troubled... but she had to have him close, had to ask him something urgent. he stood among the mirrors, speechless. time passed, they stood there like that. a plethora of emotions going through them...

at last he turned and looked at their linked hands, then his frown just as dark as it had been the whole day, more of consternation and puzzlement than anger perhaps, he looked up at her as though his glittering eyes asked, "why, what is it you want..." and as though it couldn't believe what was happening.

a glint in her eyes too as she made eye contact after she'd turned away with that anger between lovers...  a touch of tears.

she took the next steps too... the girl whose hand he'd held and taken her roughly toward a temple, refusing to hear her words or all that her eyes said. but she had to talk to him... "dil ki baat" is often so different from the human made notions of shoulds and shouldnt'd what does or does not happen.

divine complexity i sensed in these scenes... so much about our inner workings coming through. really, ipk did understad the language of this inexplicable thing we have come to call love.

ipk made clear, therew as no place for social niceties, political correctness, rationality, nothing in this feeling. extra rational, pure, untouched, it is what it is.

she stepped all the way to him... he stood their transfixed... all that hate... he knew how much he must have hurt her... and yet this innocent girl full of just a need walks up to him. pristine pure... this can vanquish all that's negative, this can release a tear, this can win the universe. snow queen and the releasing of a boy's heart by a girl's unclouded heart wafting through.

she stood looking at him and heartbeats came in over the rabba vey, thrumming...

two hands came up without any hesitation and cupped his face, he looked at her approaching hands, such a thing had never happened to him... to them.

heartbeats.

he stood without a word, his eye lids lifted to glance at her again...

such tenderness had he ever been shown?

"hum aapse kuch poochna chahte hain arnavji"...heartbeats... the sun shone, and the curtains fluttered, a man looked on nonplussed, how much he loved her, how much... i want to ask you something, arnav ji.

she let go of his face and her hands reached for his hand, the wind rose, the girl took the boy's hand and placed it on her heart...

"aisa kyun hota hai," a delicate, guileless voice, the sound recordist wanted to add an echo to pretty it all up a bit, every creative wanted to give this scene some love... but really, that makeup was not necessary... sanaya's acting was enough to make it ethereal... why does this happen?

"jabbhi aap hamare paas aate hain toh hamari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jaati hai..." he looks at her almost stricken, what was she saying, how much he wanted to hold her and what a mess life had become. whenever you come near me my heartbeats quicken...

she's a bit high, he knows that... he just wants to hear her words...

"humne samajhne ki bahut koshish ki"...she is troubled by the state of her being, how can she love this monster who made her do such things... life is complex... khushi delved into the mysteries of life with asr, he took her where she'd never been before and he changed her just by being there as she changed him... at the cost of sounding most cliched i must say, they helped each other find the person within.

i have tried hard to understand...

she shook her head and a childlike... "lekin samajh nahin paaye... bhulana chahte hain... par bhula nahin paate..." but i don't understnd. i try to forget yet i can't...

how hard she's tried to hate him...

he feels her pain, her confusion, his heart reaches her on that plaintive note, why can't i forget though i try? he's hurt this girl so much, but she can't stop loving him. what is he to do with this beautiful innocent girl he so wants so wants.

"aisa kyun hota hai?"

she is in tears by now, a heady mix of her feelings, the bhang and his colour on her, his nearness, she's immersed.

and he holds her face gentle and loving, in his hands... his pagal, the girl whose sanka he must take care of, she who will return 300 rupees to him,  he just wanted to be so good to her... and yet.

in this gazebo far far away, where rose petals float, their fragrance in the air, where for a short short while it's just him and her. not the carrier of responsibilities, the brother, the ouraged lover, the broken boy, none of them. he. as he is, simple and just that. with her. he touches her in a way he's longed to for such a while.

"bataiye na... aisa kyun hota hai?" tell me. why does this happen?

no words really in him, just an overwhelming burgeoning of feelings, tears gather in dark chocolate eyes. barun makes sure you never feel the glycerine.

i am sure the guy cried behind the glycerine.

"ki hamari dil ki dhadkan hamari saason se bhi tez ho jaati hai?" that my beartbeats race faster than my breath?

and even as he looks at her, a part of a question whose answer is a truth, one eternal... she passes out on him.

what a lovely girl... gets drunk and falls flat... i could trust her and love her. seriously.

and the wind rushes, the trilling piano notes of rabba vey wrap around them, the gazebo holds them like an oyster, a pearl in its heart. she collapsed on him.

a little time to himself, he looks away fighting his tears... wipes one with teh knuckles... like a child. a cut in the stone, and a tear at last, the beginning perhaps of the washing away of pain. a child's heart awakens another.

he is overwhelmed by her innocent giving love... you can't fight that. it is easy to scream and shout and shut everything out, but what do you do when someone tells you with complete trust... when you come close to me my heart starts racing... tell me why. even though i try to forget... she knows he has hurt her... even then i can't forget... tell me why?

she swings away and he holds her looking at her. i felt there was a lovely scene edited out as he drew her close and he picks her up as he has done many a time before and walks away. a owning of teh moment, a taking charge of his truth in his stride. somehow they are separate from the crowds all around.

he takes her to the  place they met again and again... lay her on a chair, and tended to his lover... so so tender, with a large handkerchief and holi colour on the cheek...the feeling was in his fingers, his face, his eyes, as though all he wanted to do for the rest of his life was take care of her, make her feel good..oh to be loved like that...

the bhang was having its way with him too... you could see it in the loosened jaw, the relaxed facial muscles, the lack of his usual aggressiveness.

he let the hankie go, then sat looking at her, his hand settled on her cheek... cherish. that is what he wanted to do. his girl.

she slept. she knew she was in safe hands.

when her eyes opened, the wind came in instantly, the feelings swirled and danced, they wanted voice, they wanted to live...

he was stroking her hair. yet when he saw her eyes open he began to draw his hand away, as if worried their status quo didn't permit all this... how hard for him not to love her, touch her... yet that is what the current situation demanded.

he  sat staring at her beloved face and remembered a girl in white with a wide smile with a key on her palm. mannat ki key chabi. a simple key that was supposed to open the lock... she would. she did.

many memories rushed him as they had floored her. the early days, when he'd seen her on the road in delhi, angry with the man who'd rammed into her scooter.

he'd never not wanted her.

and she stood there in red and he gobsmacked...

i have goosebumps for how long i have forgotten, the music is perfect, the sound soars and takes me on a memory ride... i remember sitting up in bed waiting for this magic night after night... so many memories of ipk..

how he'd needed to come out and save her from the car that night of rain...

a return to now as she says, "arnav ji aapne abhi tak hamare sawal ka jawaab nahin diya..." you didn't answer my question.

so cute, she had not forgotten... even the bhang wouldn't couldn't make her forget... she needs the answer...

he shakes his head as if to say don't hurt like this, he strokes her cheek with his thumb and he tells her why he thinks what happens happens. today he won't lie, won't fob her off... today he won't scream "i hate you" to tell her he can't live without her. today he won't tease, he won't play, he wan't stall, today he will tell her and he will love her and adore her and hold her and hug her just as his heart wants to.

he leans in toward her and says the words that would be embedded in many hearts forever. fairly pedestrian words really, even silly and mushy, most men would balk at saying such things... but not this actor. he would make them real. and exciting.

"main batata hoon ki ais kyun hota hai..."

low key, understated, thinking man's voice... as if he is wanting to alleviate pain with a real answer, a solution.

he swallows, his hand moves to hold hers...

and he places it on his heart... hilltop wafts in, a flash forward in  me...

"jab tum mere paas hoti ho," when you are near me...  he is gentle and husky and intimate...she looks into his eyes... an instant of complete meeting.

"toh tumhari dil ki dhakano ke saath saath... mere dil ki dhdkane bhi tez ho jaati hai..." then along with your heartbeats, mine quicken too.

she is wonder struck by this... hey hey sings the air

and a smile begins to clear the troubled look in her eyes... she understands what he tries to say. she understands this man alright.

"hamari djhadkane ek ho jaati hai," our heartbeats become one.

nth time i watch... and the goosebumps are all over me... why does this break through all my cynicism, my jadedness and feel right... true... beeeautiful.

"jo tum mehsoos karti ho... jo main mehsoos karta hoon..." which i can feel and you can feel.

she joins him...

"hamari dhadkane..." tearful she is, caught in the wonder of it. 

"ek ho jaati hai..." our heartbeats become as one. he nods and affirms.

she seems to sob, but now in joy, a glimmer of a smile on his lips and on hers...rabba vey

why should this kind of feeling matter? let's talk of real estate, bank balance, investment, reality check, branded shoes bags jewellery the right brand of college... that's real, that's life that's what we must have... must.

nah. let's talk of a boy and girl and a poolside named romance.

and he stroked her cheek again, and she looked at him and all was good.

"i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it...
~~~ e. e. cummings ~~~

OMG This analysis is so superb n beautiful. β€οΈ
This episode made my eyes filled with tears seeing them like this, in love , content, so clam and at peace and today I feel the same reading this analysis. There was no quarel.khushi sweetly asked one question n Arnav obediently answered it. I wonder would Arnav had answered if Khushi had asked him reason of their sudden marriage. 
 Arnav Singh Raizada knows everything so who better was present their to ask about khushi's racing heart beats on seeing Arnav. I was in awe when Arnav said that Humari dharkaney ek ho jati hain, who could have thought that Arnav who only knows the language of business could speak something so splendid magical that could any heart racing it's speed. His answer was impressive. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

episode 209

curious are the ways of the heart. refuses to listen to the head when it feels it mustn't. seems to have a compass of its own and knows exactly where the lode star rises.

this episode reminded me once again, where is the the real bank and source of knowledge. real knowledge.

two people whose lives have been blighted terribly by what seems like a terrible reality. two people, each hurt immeasurably by the other. that shattering "chot" that she knows nothing of, but he feels with every fibre of him, his eyes growing unfocussed in intolerable pain at every reminder.

and she so brutally treated by the man who moments ago had said a "bas karni hai" and every bit of her had sung, her bangles, her bindi, her heart, nothing had not been touched by that little turn of head and something in the eyes of the man who wanted to talk to her about... what, what doe he want to say to me. with a little smile trembling with anticipation she'd left to hear what he had to say. and then an unexpected visitor... after that only cold contemptuous voice, a harsh proposition, a merciless dragging by the hand and here she was, with a colour thrust on her parting, and all around her only confusion and pain. no answers.

but sometimes, just sometimes, there's that window of clarity in the midst of mayhem. when what is true touches the only part of us that senses truth... the heart. and that is all that matters.

today he put the red, not on her parting but her cheek, but it was as though he accepted her, made her his own, and she returned with the same emotion... you are mine, mine, said his eyes, his touch, the colour floating all around.

she looked at him with eyes that wondered then capitulated and said, i am but yours of course, hum toh aap hi ki hai. in fact, they seemed to implore, make me yours.

if there was any chance that they might walk away from the heart's message, the bhang dropped in to make sure no such thing could happen. not today. not on a full moon tithi (date) when radha had played with krishna and he had put colour on her face to bridge a distance, to tell her she was part of his heart.

isn't bhang a great favourite of that cool deity, the ultimate husband it is said, though he walked around wearing animal skin, ash on his body, not gainfully employed in a solid money making job, hangin' out with his pals and a snake wound round his neck, smoking pot, ganja chandu charas, and drinking bhang? our revered lord shiva. it takes a deeper knowledge to know why this being was so loved by his wife, why he had the power to move the world. all in the heart i think... he was just totally pure of that. the one who consumed all the poison so that the world may survive. and after he had taken in the poison, amrit rose from the churned oceans.

a hundred metaphors and myths and stories of childhood evoked in the scenes of this episode. not done by design perhaps... but so powerful was the coming together of asr and khushi, it took you to mythological realms and tales of divine love. and of characters that stepped up and took on more so that their world may survive. on a night of catastrophe when poison rose, a young man decided he could bring amrit to his family, his di, by swallowing the poison. what he never realised was that it was amrit that he was holding in his throat thinking it's vish... the bhang i felt, let the true nectar seep into his heart. and she thought the same, i'll take every bitterness, anything... to bring eternal joy to my sister... almost like an o'henry tale isn't it? a life lesson practically there.

"the heart has it's own reasons which reason knows nothing of." ~~~ blaise pascal ~~~

she splashes water on her face, her eyes... the bhang is upon her maybe, the truth will be seen when her eyes are clear of the colour, the lie, the deceit.

rose petals. they had to be there i guess. always somehow a reminder of his mother, a sign of blessing... clever use of it in many places.

slightly high, thoughtful, a little troubled, pensive.. she roams in a gazebo of  fluttering drapes and mirrors. why is she troubled, what bothers her?

she's thinking of him. not yelling and screaming and dragging and denegrating, but untangling fairy lights wrapped all around her. his gaze intent, his touch gentle, his skin on her skin. curious how the heart works. and this understanding of it is laudable.

her eyes look confused as though she doesn't want these thoughts, and yet... there he is... leading her out of the rings of diyas. putting on her payal. all those moments when she'd felt his tenderness, her excitement, her desire...

and as always, she finally comes to the kiss, the kiss she didn't want to stop. she wanted it. and the kiss on the cheek. and there she is standing alone and he comes and holds her hand to dance and help her win. at last a memory from moments ago. an implacable man with gentle fingers touching her with flaming red gulal.

on cue it seems, he walks into frame, behind the mirrors through the drapes... i can feel my heart constrict then start to race. a perfect shot by creatives to tell their story. barun seemed to glide in and the look on his face... so many emotions mixed, all centred on her, she not yet aware of his presence.

"khushi?!"

a pause, a wait as they stand there just looking at each other. the makers have felt every bit of this scene, the editors are tiptoeing gently so as not to disturb magic.

he is frowning, worried, about many things it seems... possibly worried that he's hurt her a bit too much?

he walks on silent feet to her and stands there, a little unsure of his next step.

she is rubbing her eyes.

he takes a decision and puts his hand on her upper arm, she goes still. ting tring... rabba vey starts... there is music in their hearts today, even if they don't wish to  hear.

she rubs her eyes. he holds her hand to stop her... the wind comes again, a sign of intense feelings that will break free...

almost mesmerised, with dream like movements he lifts his hand and pushes a silken strand away off her forehead, ever since then that night in  a collapsing building, he's had this desire. today her head involuntarily turned a bit as though to feel the caress, to accept it and like it.

he gently blew into her eyes... hey hey... heyhey hey... she was stunned and remembering again.  he had done this before... the day she thought he was practicing black magic on her.

langorous moments ticked by this holi afternoon and he blew away the irritant in his lover girl's eyes... she stared and remembered so many lovely things... which memory do we live by? the ones that are tumultuous and bring pain? or the ones that stir and thrill? a personality here and an emotion too.

she stared as he took care of her eyes... they both were getting lost in each other. an intimacy touched the frame. his eyes watched her closely, read her thoughts and there came a question in his eyes...

two people stood still face to face, not touching, just his hand by her eyes and a breath of his soothing her... there was such poignancy in those lissome lithe bodies standing there... so many possibilities, and this is all that seems to be left. poison had been drunk that night, to save whom, to vanquish whom.

maybe she remembered other things suddenly. she pushed his hand away... why, i wonder.

felt like a little angry gesture of a lover, that said, "how could you!" they both knew how much they wanted each other. even though...

his eyes moved in his signature way, assessing, she looked away, rabba vey played, not at all bothered by the rift. for it perhaps knew better.

he saw her troubled face, he struggled a bit with his own thoughts, conflicts within, and he turned to leave... he knew she had reason to reject him. too many reasons. yet every time it hurt him, even though...

the first time i saw it, i had a feeling she'd stopped him, but i didn't dare hope for that beautiful moment. yet, it was that. her hand hand reached out and held his, pulling it back, stopping him.

and in their love story a massive step was taken ... i thought of that small step on the moon analogy. she had reached out and held back the man who'd heaped only a slice of hell on her. she needed him. no. matter. what. the heart has its ways, thank g.

her face was troubled... but she had to have him close, had to ask him something urgent. he stood among the mirrors, speechless. time passed, they stood there like that. a plethora of emotions going through them...

at last he turned and looked at their linked hands, then his frown just as dark as it had been the whole day, more of consternation and puzzlement than anger perhaps, he looked up at her as though his glittering eyes asked, "why, what is it you want..." and as though it couldn't believe what was happening.

a glint in her eyes too as she made eye contact after she'd turned away with that anger between lovers...  a touch of tears.

she took the next steps too... the girl whose hand he'd held and taken her roughly toward a temple, refusing to hear her words or all that her eyes said. but she had to talk to him... "dil ki baat" is often so different from the human made notions of shoulds and shouldnt'd what does or does not happen.

divine complexity i sensed in these scenes... so much about our inner workings coming through. really, ipk did understad the language of this inexplicable thing we have come to call love.

ipk made clear, therew as no place for social niceties, political correctness, rationality, nothing in this feeling. extra rational, pure, untouched, it is what it is.

she stepped all the way to him... he stood their transfixed... all that hate... he knew how much he must have hurt her... and yet this innocent girl full of just a need walks up to him. pristine pure... this can vanquish all that's negative, this can release a tear, this can win the universe. snow queen and the releasing of a boy's heart by a girl's unclouded heart wafting through.

she stood looking at him and heartbeats came in over the rabba vey, thrumming...

two hands came up without any hesitation and cupped his face, he looked at her approaching hands, such a thing had never happened to him... to them.

heartbeats.

"hum aapse kuch poochna chahte hain arnavji"...heartbeats... the sun shone, and the curtains fluttered, a man looked on nonplussed, how much he loved her, how much... i want to ask you something, arnav ji.

she let go of his face and her hands reached for his hand, the wind rose, the girl took the boy's hand and placed it on her heart...

"aisa kyun hota hai," a delicate, guileless voice, the sound recordist wanted to add an echo to pretty it all up a bit, every creative wanted to give this scene some love... but really, that makeup was not necessary... sanaya's acting was enough to make it ethereal... why does this happen?

"jabbhi aap hamare paas aate hain toh hamari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jaati hai..." he looks at her almost stricken, what was she saying, how much he wanted to hold her and what a mess life had become. whenever you come near me my heartbeats quicken...

"humne samajhne ki bahut koshish ki"...she is troubled by the state of her being, how can she love this monster who made her do such things... life is complex... khushi delved into the mysteries of life with asr, he took her where she'd never been before and he changed her just by being there as she changed him... at the cost of sounding most cliched i must say, they helped each other find the person within.

she shook her head and a childlike... "lekin samajh nahin paaye... bhulana chahte hain... par bhula nahin paate..." but i don't understnd. i try to forget yet i can't...

he feels her pain, her confusion, his heart reaches her on that plaintive note, why can't i forget though i try? he's hurt this girl so much, but she can't stop loving him. what is he to do with this beautiful innocent girl he so wants so wants.

"aisa kyun hota hai?"

she is in tears by now, a heady mix of her feelings, the bhang and his colour on her, his nearness, she's immersed.

and he holds her face gentle and loving, in his hands... his pagal, the girl whose sanka he must take care of, she who will return 300 rupees to him,  he just wanted to be so good to her... and yet.

in this gazebo far far away, where rose petals float, their fragrance in the air, where for a short short while it's just him and her. not the carrier of responsibilities, the brother, the ouraged lover, the broken boy, none of them. he. as he is, simple and just that. with her. he touches her in a way he's longed to for such a while.

no words really in him, just an overwhelming burgeoning of feelings, tears gather in dark chocolate eyes. barun makes sure you never feel the glycerine.

"ki hamari dil ki dhadkan hamari saason se bhi tez ho jaati hai?" that my beartbeats race faster than my breath?

and even as he looks at her, a part of a question whose answer is a truth, one eternal... she passes out on him.

what a lovely girl... gets drunk and falls flat... i could trust her and love her. seriously.

and the wind rushes, the trilling piano notes of rabba vey wrap around them, the gazebo holds them like an oyster, a pearl in its heart. she collapsed on him.

a little time to himself, he looks away fighting his tears... wipes one with teh knuckles... like a child. a cut in the stone, and a tear at last, the beginning perhaps of the washing away of pain. a child's heart awakens another.

he is overwhelmed by her innocent giving love... you can't fight that. it is easy to scream and shout and shut everything out, but what do you do when someone tells you with complete trust... when you come close to me my heart starts racing... tell me why. even though i try to forget... she knows he has hurt her... even then i can't forget... tell me why?

she swings away and he holds her looking at her. i felt there was a lovely scene edited out as he drew her close and he picks her up as he has done many a time before and walks away. a owning of teh moment, a taking charge of his truth in his stride. somehow they are separate from the crowds all around.

he takes her to the  place they met again and again... lay her on a chair, and tended to his lover... so so tender, with a large handkerchief and holi colour on the cheek...the feeling was in his fingers, his face, his eyes, as though all he wanted to do for the rest of his life was take care of her, make her feel good..oh to be loved like that...

the bhang was having its way with him too... you could see it in the loosened jaw, the relaxed facial muscles, the lack of his usual aggressiveness.

he let the hankie go, then sat looking at her, his hand settled on her cheek... cherish. that is what he wanted to do. his girl.

when her eyes opened, the wind came in instantly, the feelings swirled and danced, they wanted voice, they wanted to live...

he was stroking her hair. yet when he saw her eyes open he began to draw his hand away, as if worried their status quo didn't permit all this... how hard for him not to love her, touch her... yet that is what the current situation demanded.

he  sat staring at her beloved face and remembered a girl in white with a wide smile with a key on her palm. mannat ki key chabi. a simple key that was supposed to open the lock... she would. she did.

many memories rushed him as they had floored her. the early days, when he'd seen her on the road in delhi, angry with the man who'd rammed into her scooter.

i have goosebumps for how long i have forgotten, the music is perfect, the sound soars and takes me on a memory ride... i remember sitting up in bed waiting for this magic night after night... so many memories of ipk..

a return to now as she says, "arnav ji aapne abhi tak hamare sawal ka jawaab nahin diya..." you didn't answer my question.

so cute, she had not forgotten... even the bhang wouldn't couldn't make her forget... she needs the answer...

he shakes his head as if to say don't hurt like this, he strokes her cheek with his thumb and he tells her why he thinks what happens happens. today he won't lie, won't fob her off... today he won't scream "i hate you" to tell her he can't live without her. today he won't tease, he won't play, he wan't stall, today he will tell her and he will love her and adore her and hold her and hug her just as his heart wants to.

he leans in toward her and says the words that would be embedded in many hearts forever. fairly pedestrian words really, even silly and mushy, most men would balk at saying such things... but not this actor. he would make them real. and exciting.

low key, understated, thinking man's voice... as if he is wanting to alleviate pain with a real answer, a solution.

"jab tum mere paas hoti ho," when you are near me...  he is gentle and husky and intimate...she looks into his eyes... an instant of complete meeting.

"toh tumhari dil ki dhakano ke saath saath... mere dil ki dhdkane bhi tez ho jaati hai..." then along with your heartbeats, mine quicken too.

and a smile begins to clear the troubled look in her eyes... she understands what he tries to say. she understands this man alright.

nth time i watch... and the goosebumps are all over me... why does this break through all my cynicism, my jadedness and feel right... true... beeeautiful.

"jo tum mehsoos karti ho... jo main mehsoos karta hoon..." which i can feel and you can feel.

she joins him...

she seems to sob, but now in joy, a glimmer of a smile on his lips and on hers...rabba vey

why should this kind of feeling matter? let's talk of real estate, bank balance, investment, reality check, branded shoes bags jewellery the right brand of college... that's real, that's life that's what we must have... must.

~~~ e. e. cummings ~~~

Indi, YOU ARE A WRITER POSSESSED DURING THIS HOLI . HOLI WAS THE LAST TRACK AS IN a TRACK DELIVERED BEAUTIFULLY FOR A WHOLE WEEK .. AND YOUR WRITINGS SYNCHRONIZING WITH THAT MELODY LIKE A PERFECT DUET...INCREDIBLE!

LOVED ALL THAT SHIV .. and  hala hala (poison) analogy..

Always loved how khushi does it full throttled without holding herself back.. her lack of sophistication, unlike him. coming into picture .. how she cups his face.. or even how she leads him in that farm house..

DID U EVER IMAGINE THE ANSWER TO HER DHAK DHAKS WOULD COME LIKE THIS.. DIRECTLY FROM HIM UNDER  A  GAZEBO? I FOR ONE DIDN'T.. FOR ALL THE SILLY ACIDITY TALKS THAT WERE ASSOCIATED  WITH IT EARLIER.. COULD IT HAVE HAPPANED ANY MORE BEAUTIFULLY? 

LOVED Sanaya's voice modulation when she asks that question "aisa kyon hota hai" (love you highlighting the echo) as Khushi is always loud and very rarely to never really gets a chance to be soft spoken..
and his taking care of her at that pool side.. as you rightly said as if thats what he wanted to do all his life.. there he reminds me of a great sculptor engrossed with his chisel in hand... I know the story of one called Jakkana, who supposed to gave sculpted many temples in the South.

I wanted to underline every line.. every word.. every feel here.. I am glad there was a story like this made.. there were two characters created like this... brought to life by two brilliant artists... that makes writers like you to go on a rampage..

I feel fortunate to be a part of this saga as it unfolded.. as I don' t think I will ever come across any thing like this remotely ever again... 

Thanks Indi for yet another master piece!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

OMG This analysis is so superb n beautiful. β€οΈ
This episode made my eyes filled with tears seeing them like this, in love , content, so clam and at peace and today I feel the same reading this analysis. There was no quarel.khushi sweetly asked one question n Arnav obediently answered it. I wonder would Arnav had answered if Khushi had asked him reason of their sudden marriage. 
 Arnav Singh Raizada knows everything so who better was present their to ask about khushi's racing heart beats on seeing Arnav. I was in awe when Arnav said that Humari dharkaney ek ho jati hain, who could have thought that Arnav who only knows the language of business could speak something so splendid magical that could any heart racing it's speed. His answer was impressive. 

thanks, javeria...

how lovely and varied and oh got to love him, was this asr character. and barun made him walk talk breath rage. love.

i ramble a lot... you will notice. πŸ˜† thanks for reading and your observation... what would he have said if she'd asked about why he married her... most interesting.

i wonder if he'd have said, kyunki tum jo bhi ho, jaisi bhi ho... tum sirf aur sirf meri ho.. mujhe faraq padta hai, mujhe pata nahin kyun, par faraq padta hai, dammit.

and crushed her to him, kissed her vehemently, and picked her up and taken her straight to their bedroom.
πŸ˜ƒ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

episode 209

"khushi?!"

she is rubbing her eyes.

heartbeats.

"aisa kyun hota hai?"

she joins him...

~~~ e. e. cummings ~~~

Indi, β­οΈ

If you see me right now at 3:o'clock in the morning as I am literally crying reading this.I don't want to highlight anything today...because that would be no fair to this write up.It's way touchy and why not it's all about heat and it's talk.

Nice bringing  Shiv and poison analogy...πŸ‘ the moment  she erased that filthy animals hands touch by cleaning her face with roses and water to be pure for her man and then he erased the left over particles of that piece of dirt from hers to make her his is the one took me today.That was a start and then her anger towards her love to show him she is not happy with him but also wants to tell him no matter what she will never let go off her hold over this mangalsutre , over him.
Her pull and hold makes brings him at halt, halt from hate which turns into a question and she gives him answer by cupping his face just like a mother does to a child and here she is portraying both...

Her moves are showing a matured woman who knows her right and is not afraid to cast them either and her words are showering an innocent and angelic rhythm to his heart to bring his sweet innocent desire out to accept his woman to hold and cherish.

How sweetly she tells him...complains him...I want to forget all of your LOVE because you hurt me much but I can't because your presence near or far creates havoc in my heart.aisa kyuon hota hai...

I never imagined that her Dhak Dhak will find the answers in this ocean of love and above all he will deliver the answer.His clearing her lonely tear shows he is not alone burning in this Fire , they both are and that makes his hold on his woman more confident...look  how he walks today holding his love which was his , is his and will be his ...his heart knows it, his heart beat knows it.

His clearing her face from colors and strings of hair as he wants to clean her from all the Dukh he caused her but he is still hesitant and agin she pulls him towards her and he delivers her the most auspicious and pious feeling...our heartbeats become one...They were, are and always be one...

there was no fight, no challenge just heart to heart talk...

Just two words...Thank You❀️