Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: blueballoon

dont worry... 😳  going by records chanchannn was a prequel of Krish 3 , female version

oh yeah.. that truly was!πŸ˜† 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Sama.

One modern family Shergill parivaar is in Star Plus. It totally add a different out look to SP show line ups. No wonder even after TRP low than expected from the time slot ... SP is not ready to pull it off with other shows ready to take over.

Kunal is such a brat who clearly knows that fault is his but no guilt whatsoever of all the tension and trouble going on.

πŸ˜†...he is only focused on his confession...baki duniya jaye bhad mein..i thought he was immature...but he is not..because he gave back to jaya last dayπŸ˜†

r u still followinh JA?
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adithyan

πŸ˜†...he is only focused on his confession...baki duniya jaye bhad mein..i thought he was immature...but he is not..because he gave back to jaya last dayπŸ˜†

r u still followinh JA?

If he only behaved well with his mother ... rest would have been fine. Oh he gave back to Jaya I did not get to watch that. Jaya is so pretty ... Loved her diwali look.

JA ... hardly ... I just watched a scene today where he says a lot and at the end says to himself of course ... that apki ye nafrat mujhe qabool hai Jodha Begum... Tokas was good in the scene. Maddening rage so does not suit him. What he is now is his acting range.
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uffo ... I so need LifeOK India ...

Kisine Tumhari Paakhi dekha ?? Update please

I saw some scenes sama.. Was it their wedding today?  Both were in a car , Pakhi, dressed like a bride was weeping.. So Anshuman puts the music on. And which song comes? Mein kya karu ram mujhe budhha milgaya.. this cracks Pakhi up and she tries hard to control laugh!! That was one funny scene. 
I saw until that only.. hope it helpsπŸ˜†

vaatuhaara thumbnail

πŸ€— my soul sister !!

you too?😲  πŸ€—  i'm so good at forgetting yaar... last NET exam forgot to write register number in the 3 rd paper. completed the exam in 40 mins then kept looking at a girl with long hair πŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If he only behaved well with his mother
... rest would have been fine. Oh he gave back to Jaya I did not get to watch that. Jaya is so pretty ... Loved her diwali look.

JA ... hardly ... I just watched a scene today where he says a lot and at the end says to himself of course ... that apki ye nafrat mujhe qabool hai Jodha Begum... Tokas was good in the scene. Maddening rage so does not suit him. What he is now is his acting range.

i stopped watching JA when the new track startedπŸ˜†is the pregnancy track over in JA?...i was fed up with 'ghrina' talks...
@bold- he is the only SP dikra who shouts at his mother...hate such scenes...but he manofys her very cutely tooπŸ˜†
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_Cosmos

I saw some scenes sama.. Was it their wedding today?  Both were in a car , Pakhi, dressed like a bride was weeping.. So Anshuman puts the music on. And which song comes? Mein kya karu ram mujhe budhha milgaya.. this cracks Pakhi up and she tries hard to control laugh!! That was one funny scene. 
I saw until that only.. hope it helpsπŸ˜†

Amazing ... song is new ... nobody said it .. how can one miss this ... this is hilarious πŸ˜† whoever is the creative team is very good on subtle comedy
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simiii jiii you are too good.. read both the chapters .. you and your FF are total stress busters πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
my stomach is hurting with all the laughing and giggling πŸ˜†
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueballoon

you too?😲  πŸ€—  i'm so good at forgetting yaar... last NET exam forgot to write register number in the 3 rd paper. completed the exam in 40 mins then kept looking at a girl with long hair πŸ˜†

Oh πŸ€— ... I reached my maths paper in O'levels late by half an hour because I had like had too drink lassi from a shop which was my favourite and usually we do not cross that road πŸ˜›
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heeelooo hiii.. buuuhhh byeee ladies log πŸ˜ƒ