Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Riddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't be disheartened.
We love your FF and it is simply amazing.

Well , congratulations. Taarey are finally back !!
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Dont get upset dear
It really amazing as i said b4
Lyk 10 on 10
So smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nd update soon ๐Ÿ˜›
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sashaz_sis

Thullu apne paas rakh aur update pe dhyaan de๐Ÿ˜†
Rey-Taani ka chakkar kuch samajh nahi aa raha๐Ÿ˜•

zyada dimag mat bhaga. knee pain hoga๐Ÿ˜†
update pe full on concentration hai.
pura to nahi par thoda bahot chakkar samajh mein aa jayega
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I like him but I don't like him

And she found him. His eyes were on her and yes! She was loving it. She receives 100 of stares everyday from random guys but this one is surely different. For a moment she forgot everything, but curse her friends they never fail to irritate her. Did they?!!

Her phone started ringing and to top it all it was born this way ringing all over the library. Everybody was looking at her. No award to guess it was one of her embarrassing moment. All she could say was, Sorry. That too in sheepish way. She picked up the call and there was another heart attack waiting for her.

"Babes! That psycho raghu is looking for you." Sharon shouted on top of her voice.

"Oh no!! Not again" Her face show pure irritation

"Don't worry we'll handle him. You just stay in library until we tell you to come out. Never in his wildest dream would he think of searching you in library." Sharon giggled.

"Fine. But I don't wanna bear that dumb head again. Make sure he doesn't find me." Saying so she cuts the call. But again another mishap happened. She heard someone giggle. Now that was the limit. Taani shekhawat 's insult. That person has to pay. She turned around to find who invited his bad luck but to her good luck it was none other than him. Rey. He was still smiling. Seeing him smile she also smiled. He looked at her confusingly. Understanding how stupid she must be looking she came back to herself again.

"You were laughing at me."She tried to sound angry.

"No just smiling at your cuteness. " And she was all lost in his eyes

"Ahem..Ahem.."Rey tried to broke the awkward silence."I didn't knew you like novels."

"Huh?!!!" Taani came out of trance and looked at him with a what look.

"Well you are standing in one." He pointed towards the books. She looked around herself. She was all surrounded by fictions, novels including detective series, horror, suspense and love stories.

"Yeah!! I just love novels." She said to hide her embarrasment. After all she can't tell him the real reason.

"So what's your favourite genre?"

"Love." She said looking directly into his eyes. For a moment everything stopped. They were too busy to read each other eyes, who cares for books.

"Um.. I mean love stories. I love love stories." She tried hiding her blush. "Behave taani, control yourself. Don't act like a love sick puppy. Behave like the diva. Who's the Diva? Taani shekhawat. Taani Shekhawat. Go girl Go." She thought to herself.

"But what are you doing here?" She said finally getting back her confidence.

"I was looking for a book for my assignment."

"In novels section?!!"

"Actually I already found it. I am looking for something else now." He said with his eyes still on books on the shelf. "Finally, you are here." he got hold of a book and turned towards taani.

"Here take this one." he forwarded the book to her

"What's this?!!"

"That's a famous love story Pride and prejudice. You'll love it." He said with a  smile.

Now she didn't expected this. Books and Taani don't match. And here he was giving her 1200 pages book each page filled with only words and god knows whose grandfather designed the cover. It looked terrible. But taani was taani offcourse. It was on her self respect. She had to take it.

"Why don't we just sit here. You read your book and I'll read mine."

"Ya sure." She said with a smile plastered on her face. They both sat at the nearby chairs. There was noone else in novel section.

"Oh god!! What have you done taani. Aur bolo jhoot. Seriously!! He wants me to read this biggy book. Ugh!!! Jab dai maa bolti thi taani beta sirf sach bolna chahiye tab to suna nahi ab bhugto jhoot ke side effects." She thought to herself. She peeped out of the book towards rey. He was busy in making notes. She hid her face again.

"Ab kya karu. Ye sab us stupendo vicky ke kaaran hua hai. God knows usne abhi tak neha ko kuch bola bhi hai ya phir abhi tak atomic physics pe hi atke hai. I need to break this silence. Agar aur zyada chup rahi to kahi apni awaaz hi na bhool jaon."

She looked at the book nearby and got an idea. She slide the book towards him.

"Ouch!" He shouted. "What are you doing??"

"Um.. Sorry." She said again in her sheepish way and he immediately calmed down. "But do you always sit down like this."

"Like what?"

"Like um...like" She couldn't grab the words. "Like talking is a punishment."

He smirked at this. Who could have thought that the college diva could talk like a 5 year old kid. All he could say was "It's a library. We are supposed to not talk."

"But I can't sit like this. I need to talk." She said in a sort of pleading way.

"Taani Shekhawat is politly asking for something." Rey was all surprised.

"Taani Shekhawat never asks for something. She just grabs it." Taani was all affirmative. How can she let anybody see her other side. That would be weak right?!! Her diva attitude is all everyone should know.

"And How are you gonna grab someone to talk in library?" He had smirk on his face. After all she was losing it for the first time. God he loves to see her other side.

"Challenge?" taani stood up from her place.

"As you wish!" Rey said with a smirk

"Then just wait and watch Mr. Wikipedia!"Taani leave giving him a glaring look. Rey was wondering what she was gonna do. But before he could assume she gave him a killer shock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGiLvjXrLJY  (play this song)

She took a guitar that was placed nearby and gave a peck on the cheek of the boy who owned it. Now who could say no after that. She stand in the mid of library and start playing the chords. Everyone was looking at her.

-music-

Dil mein jo udti phirti Teri baatein ho

Keh do jo kuchh bhi na Woh kehti baatein ho

Kuch bhi na matlab ho Ab aisi baatein ho

Khud ko bhi sun ke hass de Waisi baatein ho

Jaane do socho na Kya bolun

Chalo ho jaane do Baatein shuru

The librarian was glaring at her with killing looks. She put her specs down her eyes and open her hairs . Then she sang going towards everyone sitting there and winked at a boy and give her hand in his hand to make him dance with her.

Here Viha too entered and Vicky started singing.

Gin lo jo aasman mein Kitne taare hain 

Likh doon kuch ulta pulta Uske bare mein

Tum bhi do sach keh do na Apne bare mein

Main bhi kuch jhootha keh loon Apne baare mein

Jaane do Socho na Kya bolun

Chalo ho Jaane do Baatein shuru

Taani and Vicky hi fived each other and Vicky told her that Neha said yes for the date tonight.

Ho na ho jo bhi hai Woh hona vona

Socho na itna usko Honay do na hai na

Kehna hai jo bhi Tum ko kehna vehna

Keh do haan keh do...

Vicky sang the lines first looking at Taani and the last two lines looking at Neha

Choti si zindagi hai Choti si baat kar lena

Bolo na bolo Kuch bhi na

Halki si phulki si Ya gehri si Baat kar lena

Bolo na bolo Kuch bhi na...

Taani grabbed everyone and make them sing with her. She went up to a shy boy and  tell him to sing along. Then she grabbed a magazine and made her own mic out of it and climbed one of the tables and played the guitar with the best she had.

Dil mein jo udti phirti Teri baatein ho

Keh do jo kuchh bhi na Woh kehti baatein ho

Kuch bhi na matlab ho Ab aisi baatein ho

Khud ko bhi sun ke hass de Waisi baatein ho

Jaane do socho na Kya bolun

Chalo ho jaane do Baatein shuru

Taani and vicky sing along standing on one of the long tables.

Everyone including the librarian cheered for them and she clapped like a small baby. After all singing was her passion. She live for it. She looked at the small crowd. Her first performance in library. Something definitely to remember. She smirked to herself and looked at vicky. He was damn happy. He got his love. Saying about love she tried to find him and there he was standing at the last smiling at her antics. She could do anything.

She gave him a told you look and get back to Viha.

"Ziddi!!" Rey murmured under his breath and smile to himself and get back to where he belong, his books.

---At corridor, with Taani and Vicky--

"So you did all that just to prove that rey that you can talk with someone even in a library."

"yeah" She said with a cool look

"Just to prove him?!!"

"Get your ear plugs off Vicky I said yes already." She was hell irritated by now. It was the 10th time he was asking this. She started moving ahead of him but she was soon stopped by his statement.

"From when does rey start mattering to you taani?" She was frozen. Actually that would be an understatement

"What?!! What are you saying?!" She said turning around with a disgusting look

"You know what I am trying to say."

"ugh.. Whatever. I gotta go." But then again she bumped into another problem.

"What the hell!! What are you doing here? Raghu is finding you. He is having a 5 feet tall red rose bouquet with him this time." Neil shouted.

"How can he handle a 5 feet bouquet alone." Vicky asked with surprise

"He hired two guys for that idiot and right now he is finding you taani, so just run." Taani ran as fast as she could. Inspite of wearing his long heels looks like she got the power of milkha singh as she ran like there's no tomorrow. After all she couldn't handle raghu's antics again. She ran into one of the empty classrooms and closed herself. She took a braeth of relief. She sat on one of the benches and that's when she realised that she was handling something. It was the book 'Pride and prejudice'.

' That's a famous love story Pride and prejudice. You'll love it.' She recalled him saying that.

"Love stories? Taani shekhawat and love stories?? How could that happen?" She was confused.

'From when does rey start mattering to you taani?' She remembered vicky saying that

"Is vicky right? Do I like him?"

She was immediately taken over by her diva ego.

"What!!! Me liking Reyaansh singhania. The five times topper. Not even in the wildest dreams. That can't happen. Ya! He is a nice guy and I like him." She was again taken aback. "NO I don't like him. I don't like rey. I don't like rey." She kept murmuring again and again as if trying to hypnotise herself

_PanCake_ thumbnail
Wow...awsum update
Taani have started feeling for rey ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Luv d bond between taani and vicky ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nd d most wht i luv is taarey's library talk โค๏ธ
Update d nxt part soon...
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uff yeh ladki
Diva ke andar ek sweet girl hai..
Jo sirf Rey ko dikhi hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pride and prejudice...
I haven't yet finished that book ๐Ÿ˜›
She likes Rey but she doesn't like Rey!!
Good going girl ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res/unres

omg...this is amazing...

so taani like rey...and now she is in a classroom with that book...m sure she will read...ipdate next soon.Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was amazing!! 
Loved Taarey's conversation๐Ÿ˜ณ
I have read Pride n Prejudice๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved Taani and Vicky's bonding๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rey is a nerd...and Taani likes him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
update soon..!!
Waiting ๐Ÿ˜Š

awesome update