Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 20

Hayye that starting part...for a second I thought ki misunderstandings create hone wali hai...but thank you for not creating them!!!

Rahul, Nandini n Ranvijay🤬
Inka kuch kar before I kill them
I hope kuch kiya hi hoga😉

No matter how hard they try...yeh teeno nahi jeet payenge!!!

TaaRey baking cake...
Lord save the kitchen😆
Hayye 'Sweetheart'
Chalo finally chef came to help them warna cake ka ram ram satya hai ho jata😛
2111_shweta thumbnail
Part 21
Hayye the starting cake baking part
Too good😳
But hut but the end...
Kya hua...
Scared...
Running to read ahead...
2111_shweta thumbnail
Part 22

I'm numb
Seriously don't know how to react
The pain the longing the LOVE!!!
Filled with emotions...
Kriti you're amazing👏
2111_shweta thumbnail
Oh la la...finally century😃
Congratulations🤗
2111_shweta thumbnail
Part 23

Hayye dono ek dusre ki medicines hai😳
First date...wow...jab planning ke bahar kuch atcha hota hai na tabhi alag hi maza aata hai😃
Now total focus on competition...but pata nahi kyun kuch gadbad lag rhi...
As jab everything is going great tabhi kuch na kuch gadbad toh hoti hi hai...
Hoping that my intuition is wrong...

Waise I forgot to thank you for removing those evils out of their lives!!!
2111_shweta thumbnail
Part 24

Pata nahi kyun but yeh feeling pool party wale part ke time pe aya tha ki Rey will win...
And my intuition is right...
Things have to be complicated na *glare*
Abh inn dono ki love srory mein interval 😔
Parthian4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Unres... Sorry for not commenting on your previous updates

Chapter 1 - Woah... Taan is so popular... all the guys are always drooling over her...Luv how you portray Taani as a strong singer in this story... luved the song "10 on 10"
Chapter 2 - Luv Taani and Vicky's bond... woah... Neha agreed to go on a date with Vicky
Chapter 3 - Omg, Rey challenged Taani... now that was unexpected
Chapter 4 - Woah... Rey didn't even refuse to park Taani's car... hmmm... interesting...
Chapter 5 - OMG, the band got selected to play at the International Music Level (RAGA)... but there isn't enough members in the team for them to participate... hope they find someone to be a part of their band soon 
Chapter 6 - Woah... Swayam is going to be playing the drums in the band... Rey singing " Bholi Si Surat Aankhon Mein Masti" was mindblowing... and m super glad that Taani agreed to let Rey be a part of the band
Chapter 7 - Yaah... m happy that the principle agreed to let Rey be a part of the band... my favorite part was when Taani supported Rey
Chapter 8 - Woah Taani got so hyper when she found out that Swayam was in love... I luv TaaYam's bonding
Chapter 9 - I luv the fact that you showed TaaRey & SwaRon in song sequence.. and yaah... SwaRon are finally together...
Chapter 10 - Awww... Rey made white alfredo pasta for Taani... so chweet... he can do anything for just to make Taani smile
M extremely sorry for my late comments...will comment on your other updates as soon as I can
Edited by CharMarfan4ever - 10 years ago
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharMarfan4ever

Unres... Sorry for not commenting on your previous updates

Chapter 1 - Woah... Taan is so popular... all the guys are always drooling over her...Luv how you portray Taani as a strong singer in this story... luved the song "10 on 10"
Chapter 2 - Luv Taani and Vicky's bond... woah... Neha agreed to go on a date with Vicky
Chapter 3 - Omg, Rey challenged Taani... now that was unexpected
Chapter 4 - Woah... Rey didn't even refuse to park Taani's car... hmmm... interesting...
Chapter 5 - OMG, the band got selected to play at the International Music Level (RAGA)... but there isn't enough members in the team for them to participate... hope they find someone to be a part of their band soon 
Chapter 6 - Woah... Swayam is going to be playing the drums in the band... Rey singing " Bholi Si Surat Aankhon Mein Masti" was mindblowing... and m super glad that Taani agreed to let Rey be a part of the band
Chapter 7 - Yaah... m happy that the principle agreed to let Rey be a part of the band... my favorite part was when Taani supported Rey
Chapter 8 - Woah Taani got so hyper when she found out that Swayam was in love... I luv TaaYam's bonding
Chapter 9 - I luv the fact that you showed TaaRey & SwaRon in song sequence.. and yaah... SwaRon are finally together...
Chapter 10 - Awww... Rey made white alfredo pasta for Taani... so chweet... he can do anything for just to make Taani smile
M extremely sorry for my late comments...will comment on your other updates as soon as I can

awww! cho chweet! I appreciate every comment of yours. Thanks a lot dear. take your time to read further updates I will be waiting for your comments 😃
Thnks again,
deepkriti
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahaaa I am luving this stry