i read all the three chapters...
and it was awsum..
pls pm me next time...

-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Really sry for late comment...;-) was held up wid internals
great update dea... Luved d title u gav for it
taani's cel ringing in library... She was emberassed:-P to add... Rey started laughin:-D dat was nyc
taani lyin to him... Tellin dat she love's to read luv stories:-P
so sad had to read... Pride and Prejudice;-)
liked her dialogue wen she said dat her granny told her nt to lie n den ab tujhe bhugath na hai... :-D
she challenged rey n started singin song n he luved it...!!
Nw taani confused... Whether she likes him or nt:-(
i like him but i dont like him;-)
hope she starts likin him soon...!
Update nxt 1 soon dea... Thanx for pm
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tamanna-azaan

i read all the three chapters...
and it was awsum..
pls pm me next time...

thnks a lot dear
I will pm you surely next time but for that you need to like the main post ie. the banner. I send pms only to those who have liked that post
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: geeth_amar

Really sry for late comment...;-) was held up wid internals
great update dea... Luved d title u gav for it
taani's cel ringing in library... She was emberassed:-P to add... Rey started laughin:-D dat was nyc
taani lyin to him... Tellin dat she love's to read luv stories:-P
so sad had to read... Pride and Prejudice;-)
liked her dialogue wen she said dat her granny told her nt to lie n den ab tujhe bhugath na hai... :-D
she challenged rey n started singin song n he luved it...!!
Nw taani confused... Whether she likes him or nt:-(
i like him but i dont like him;-)
hope she starts likin him soon...!
Update nxt 1 soon dea... Thanx for pm

its totally fine.
and thnks a lot. glad that you liked the title
library rules🤢 how could anyone not laugh at such a scene😆
the pride and prejudice part is one of my fav too.😃
I will be updating soon
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Conversation through heart

'It's a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of good fortune must be in want of wife.' She read under her breath and closed the book again.

"Ugh!!! Stupid book!" She threw it away from her site and looked outside.

It was fullmoon night. Vicky just dropped her home as her car keys were lost somewhere may be in library or while running away from that cheesy raghu. She didn't care. She had a bigger problem to solve. She couldn't believe her life. Three months ago everything was just perfect. She had dai maa, her friends, her bff vicky and ofcourse her credit card. Duh!! But now everything is just not in taani's way. Dai maa was going back to shimla. Its her age and she want to spend rest of her time in her childhood home. Vicky is soon gonna be all busy in Neha and her dad blocked her credit card saying she SPENT TOO MUCH!!! Now that was the limit. One thing she couldn't understand that if his dad makes a turn over of 15 crores every year then what's the harm if she does a shopping of 15000 only. And on top of all this her mind was all stuck in that rey. Rey. Reyaansh Singhania. This guy is making her crazy.

"God why does he even enter my life." She remembered the day when it all started. Their first day of college and...

---first day of college(five years back)--

Taani entered in her Diva attitude. Every single guy was drooling over her. She was used to this. But suddenly her car's  way was blocked by a guy.

"Hey you!!! Dikhayi nahi deta kya." She said stepping out of the car.

"Nahi vo.." Before he could continue.

"Agar ankhe kharab hai to please go get the specs. Meri car ka raasta block karne ki koshish bhi mat karna."

"But listen.."

"Jab taani shekhawat bolti hai to baki sab apna mooh band rakhte hai."

"Seriously! Aur ye taani shekhawat hai kaun?" She heard a voice behind her. She turned around to find who tried to mess with her at such a wrong time. But as she turned her life took one of the biggest turns, her eyes met his. For a moment everything stops but soon she came out of trance and gave back her diva attitude.

"Listen.." But she was cut by him

"Now you listen to me Miss Taani Shekhawat. Muh sirf aapke paas nahi hai. Baki log bhi bolna jaante hai. First know the entire thing phir kuch bolna." She gave her confusing look.

"Your friends were ragging her. Unhone ise tumhari gaadi ke saamne jaane ko kaha so that tum hyper hoke us par chillayo." She looked at her friends. They were as usual hiding their faces as they do when they got caught up in their mischief.

"Fine!" She gave a look to the guy."Now get out of my way." And turned to get back to her driving seat.

"Not that easily!" He hold her wrist. Thousands of butterflies flew in her stomach.She turned her head back and found him staring at her.

"Say sorry to him." She looked at him in disbelief.

"What rubbish!! Do you even know what the hell are you speaking."

" I always what I am speaking, unlike you" And gave her  a tashan look.

"Look it was a mistake even I didn't knew about it."

"I don't care. Say sorry."

"I won't."

"Okay then. Don't blame me for this and he forcefully took her car keys."

"Hey what are you doing? Give them back to me."

"Say sorry."

"I told you I won't." Both were stick to their points. It was an ego clash.

"OK then. I didn't knew that Taani Shekhawat would not love to get her favourite cars keys just in exchange of a sorry." He smirked a little.

Taani thought for a while."Fine." She looked at the guy."I am sorry."Not forgetting her diva look.

He smirked and gave the keys. But before taking them she needed a lot of answers.

"Who are you? And how do you know so much about me."

"Who doesn't know about the Manali beauty Taani shekhawat. You are the life of town." Taani smirked at this."But I didn't knew that Manali's life is too hard to handle." He handed her the car keys.

"Keep them to yourself. You'll need them to park the car."She winked at him and started walking away.

"Interesting."He murmured to himself and started smiling. He get inside the car and was about to start the car when he heard her say." Hey Mr. What's your name?"

"Reyaansh Singhania. And don't worry tumhari car leke kahin nahi bhagunga." And he drove away leaving her there smiling to herself.

------flashback ends----

She laughed while remembering the whole scene.

"Since then kitna kuch badal gaya hai. Do I really like him??" She went in front of mirror. "Mujhe vo itna affect kyun karta hai. Was Vicky right?" She got hell irritated.

"Ugh!!! Taani stop thinking else tumhara dimag kal subah dustbin mein milega." She thought for a while.  "I need to clear my mind. Yeah! I need to be calm and sooth my mind. Idea!!!" Like she had invented the next big thing after albert einstein she went towards her bed and switched on the radio kept beside.

"So my dear Manalians. Aapke saath hai aapka apna RJ Punit on Radio pyaar ishq aur mohabbat." She sat down on her bed and listened to him carefully as if trying to solve a puzzle."In haseen vadiyon mein itni romantic raat mein aapka pyaar aaj chupaye nahi chup raha hai. right?" Listening to this she suddenly got up from her bed in shock.

"Isse kaise pata." She muttered to herself.

"Zyada hairaan mat hoiye. RJ Punit se kuch nahi chupta. Aur waise bhi ishq chupaye nahi chupta hai dost." She looked at the radio in disbelief.

"To ab mein kya karu." She said looking at the radio but soon realised what she was doing and banged her head with her hand."Ye kya pagalo wali harkatein kar rahi hai taani."

"Pyaar ka dusra naam hi pagalpan hai. Jab kisi ke liye pagalpan ki hadein bhi cross kar jayein tab aapko pyaar hua hai jaaneman."

"What!! Aisa kuch nahi hai. Mujhe koi pyaar vyaar nahi hua hai. I don't love him." She said cutely pouting towards the radio.

"Achha to apni feelings manne se darr lagta hai, to chaliye ye agla song suniye, aapki situation ko bilkul suit karta hai."

"Thank god!! Ye RJ thodi der ke liye to gaya. Mujhe to laga radio se hi bahar aa jayega." But something more shocking was waiting for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGMEx2bEyKM

-music-

She felt ticklish while listening the music. Suddenly she felt an urge to see the moon. She went to her balcony. And the Moon was looking beautiful. But there was someone  else too who was staring at the night beauty. Rey. Both felt a sudden connection. It was a feeling of completeness.

Dil khudgarz hai

Pisla hai yeh phir haath se

Kal uska raha

Abb hai tera

Iss raat seee

Rey looked at the stars and remember their first meeting. He had a smile on his face.

Dil khudgarz hai

Pisla hai yeh phir haath se

Kal uska raha

Abb hai tera

Iss raat seee

Taani tried to find out the reason why she was feeling so ticklish. She tried to read her mind but all she saw was rey smiling at her in library. She too smiled looking at him.

O meri jaaan uuu u u u u

O meri jaaan

Both looked at their cell phones and picked it up to call each other.

"What if he think that I am a despo. No I can't do that. Stop taani. Stop." She threw her phone on bed.

"What if she doesn't like me calling her this late. No rey Stop."

Tu aagaya yun nazar mein

Jaise subah dopaar mein

Madhooshi yun hi nahi

Dil pe chaai

Niyat ne li angdaai

Chuaa tune kuch is trah

Badli fizaa Badlaa sama

They both closed their eyes and felt a drop trickle to their face. It started raining. It was the best moment. They both extended their hands engulfing the sudden soothness rain was pouring into them.

O meri jaaan uuu u u u u

O meri jaaan

Taani started twirling in her balcony. And looked at the moon again. It hide behind the clouds.

Rey opened his laptop which had her pic as screen saver and looked at it. He tried to touch her through that pic.

Nadaan samjhe na yeh dil mera

Jaaanu na jaaanu na

Isko kya hua

Meri bahaaon ki phir se dhunndhe phir phanah

Tu hai kahan

Both of them looked at the mirror.

"Taani shekhawat likes Rey? Reyaansh Singhania?" She smiled to herself in the mirror

"She can never love me."

"He is special. Bilkul alag."

"She is special. Alag si hai."

"Par kya vo mujhse pyaar karta hai."

"Aaj tak uske alava socha hi nahi kisi aur ke baare mein."

"Par vo to bilkul perfect hai. "

"She is too perfect. Bilkul kisi disney ki princess ki tarah."

O meri jaaan uuu u u u u 5

O meri jaaan

"Are we meant to be?" They looked at their image in the mirror trying to find an answer.

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh...it was so so so beautiful update...

taani read that book...nice...and then she was thinking about rey...

their furst meet fight was nice...

and then the radio RJ and taani talk 😆...taani thought that he was talking about her...

loved the song...it was perfect...and both looking at moon and then raining...best scene...

rey looking at her pic...so sweet...

so both are thinking the same...taani u like him...u r falling for him dear...and rey...she will love u...just wait for the right time dear...

it was a superb mind blowing update...loved it so much.
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
it was awsum... beautiful update...
first taani was confused abt her feeling...
and their first meet was superb and different...
both giving taashan... but like each other  attitude..
taani and radio part was so nice...
it was like they are talking...
song selection was awsum...
at last taani accept her feeling...
both taarey want to talk but scared...
i think rey knw taani before colg also...
hope to see them together...
continue soon..
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update dear😳

Five years se kuch kuch chalu hai but nahi DIVA won't accept😵

Rey has certainly seen and known the simple girl hiding inside this diva😳

Taani too likes him and somewhat loves too😉

Both of them looked at the mirror.

"Taani shekhawat likes Rey? Reyaansh Singhania?" She smiled to herself in the mirror

"She can never love me."

"He is special. Bilkul alag."

"She is special. Alag si hai."

"Par kya vo mujhse pyaar karta hai."

"Aaj tak uske alava socha hi nahi kisi aur ke baare mein."

"Par vo to bilkul perfect hai. "

"She is too perfect. Bilkul kisi disney ki princess ki tarah."

Dono perfect hai for each other😳

Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...