Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thnx Indi for reading and commenting 192...๐Ÿ˜Š

Indeed that BOND sparked him right in the hall way when she kept her husband wish silently within herself and took all the debris on her.He gave her assurance by holding her hand , I am with you all the way and he took care of her and his worries by nipping the evil ...

Love her confidence and strength and as as a town gal she is way too strong in her guts and beliefs and that BEIEF is what  is making her stand in front of him...She knows HE is hers ...it's a storm which is keeping em apart yet she will win him back by hook or crook in Khushi style and she did...the very same way he does bring her back either hook or by crook in his home...mere paas...

kitna kuch karna par raha hai tumahin ghar lane key liye...comes later...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX  

EPISODE 192

A tear in Silence...

The language of eternal silence

Sit still my heart,do not raise your dust.

Let the world finds its way to you.

~~Rabindranath Tagore~~

Silent walls of RM , are welcoming Khushi by standing tall after a tremor  as these are used to keep all the storms within for years and yet didn'ttear apart.These are  ready to show Khushi its colorful ,enlightened ,and broad side by hiding its colorless, dark,and narrowness within.Khushi crumbles on the ground to let her heart out in this silence to wash away every crucified word from all across.She has been dealt with several blows in her life yet this one has torn her soul in pieces.

One side ,Arnav's mind reeling out resent events by pacing up and down inexorably, trying to run away from em but in vain. His breaking down sister, his wife being slapped, his shattered grand mother ...all these unbearable events make him collapsed as a consequences of his own uncalculated acts.His remorseful and frustrated feelings are making this colossal down today without a roar. This is the second time when he is on the ground which shows his inner war being abandoned and dissipated but silence is the only way out as no one can hear or understand the scream of this Lion...wow!!!

Other side ,His wife, down stairs sitting by  clutching the Mangalsutra as her life line in her palm protectively which is a hint for future as she will never let it go no matter what. I loved this shot  when Arnav remembers Khushi this side and Khushi is holding strongly the Mangalsutre[ him ] in her hands near to her heart on the other side...That is an assurance to herself that he will come closer to her again.No doubt it was always her who put her faith in this matter as always..."Dhaga hum nain apni marzi se nahin thama...par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..." .The marriage always will remain strong in the strong hands of Khushi and she will never allow anything to break it..
She has faith regardless how he put it around her neck but he did mark her with his Name. She knows he will never abandon her ,desert her, and will never leave her unprotected from this shield and as a promise she will bring him back , win him back regardless he is trying to go away from her But her holding mangalsutre near her heart is evident she will win his heart and that's a promise. May be that means nothing to him"koi matlab nahin" from her POV right now but it is everything for her. Buaji's Titliya is now on the ground without wings yet her spirit is as alive as ever.She has dealt with so much in her life but as she never waited or accepted  any hand to get up except her Love, her Arnavji .The lioness is being hurt by her own hawking and guardian protector but he will be the one who will  defend her besides all the odds and has a power to break the silence of this storm which is gushing out from her eyes in tears as the pain is intolerable .

Payal's silent pain got the undeniable support but Anjali is all alone.Her husband is never there for her and the only strong support she has is her brother and right now he is not besides her and that will sure make her realize to cut the chase and do whatever it takes to accept Arnav's decision later. Nani , who has been through all weathers of life yet today this storm has really bruised her soul but she is the one who always kept all of her children beaded in one chain and will do the same as always.

Symbolism and connection: Love to see Shyam's reflection while she is not even looking at him as he is just a reflection and nothing much in her life.

On the other side Arnav's mirror image is not complete as he is stuck in this situation and can't even meet his own eye in the mirror as a remorse of his own acts.

Lioness may be chained yet her roaring nature can't change and indeed she is wounded and no one and I mean no one can stand in front of a wounded lioness.She takes command of her feisty and spunky nature and stands tall to follow her heart and the path chosen by her Devi Maiya and that goes directly to her Arnavji.

She comes in unhesitatingly and closes the door without thinking about self consciousness and despite that has a firm look.Arnav with his clenching jaws and raging facial expression like he doesn't care.He keeps his eyes firmly averted from her but His statue cold avatar doesn't stop the wounded lioness to proceed yet she surrenders herself in his command without accusing him.She is as gentle as she could be with Lion as this is lioness nature she keeps lion calm and turn things in her direction.She shares her Dukh [sorrow] with him as he is her own as always.Arnav's tensed muscles lose it's grip over her sorrow as it affects him as always "farak padta hai.." His jolt at her being "Orphan" again says a lot of his heart state.This one word is the deep connection in between em.

This state of abandonment  is the one which brought em closer and today again he knows and feels every bit of pain of being alone which he is feeling since the terrace moment and that stirs his inner tenderness.There is an empathy which is stirring a nebulous relation in between em which breaks the spell when Khushi raises her question , her demand to know the reason of his hasty decision.His refusal to respond and  try to leave the premises roars a deep wave of anguish in Khushi.She does'nt give him permission to leave and my my my the great ASY is heeding her command after Lion knows his lioness nature.He is obliged to her no matter what and at the top she called him with his full name.That shows him she is keeping a distance from him and he can't tolerate that.He turns calmly and she pours her heart out which she was holding for whole night for his sake.Arnav's painful expressions show how much he is in remorse for every word she speaks about Mangalsutre and Sindoor.He watches her Mang[forhead] as he didn't want any of this in that manner.It shows he was still not ready for marriage but he had no other option to make her his.

Love Khushi's authoritative way by  placing  her hand on Arnav's shoulder as a Mrs Raizada, the complete validation of her ownership and haq on him and Arnav is neither shirking nor pushing it away as he is in it equal. It was a wonderful sight to see how both of them casting their rights without giving each other's right. Arnav stands there  still, hushed but bubbling inside listening her and that frustrates her and goads her beyond limits She cornered him again by pushing as hard as she can .but again her vivacity is brought under control by aggressive Arnav. He holds her hand and pins her down near the door and takes the strength from his hollow accusations to hush her up, "Tumhain jo chaiye tha woh tou tumhain mil gaya...eik ameer adami jisse pa key tum raton rat woh pa sako jiske tum sapne daikhti aye ho..."[ you've got what you want, one rich person by marrying whom u can get all which u can only dreamed of]

credit to uploader

He tries to leave when lioness stops him by his shoulder as she can't be quitened for a long in this fury of her demanding answer ,"this is not the answer of my question..." and now to escape from the truth as always does , an unyielding Arnav  jerks her hand off of his shoulder,"Mujhe tumhare kissi bhi sawal ka jawab daine ki zaroorar nahin hai..."{ I am not obliged to answer any question of yours.] and walks away...

Pause here:It was a promising scene to see Khushi sharing her innermost feelings easily with Arnav which she couldn't articulate to her dear ones...This one scenes shows that the unspoken bond exists and will help them weather the storm

Pondering connected Dots: Guest house when Khushi pushes Arnav for sending her in danger and falling building.His foot entered that day in her heart as she felt his presence in the building.Today she is in his heart whether he accepts it or not.

Barun and Sanaya both of them in this scene are awesome , from their body language to expressions , from voice modulations to their delivery of dialogues ...just Fantabulous...Kudos to the entire team for this...

Pause here:My heart went out for this boy, He is suffering more than anyone by keeping his chin but finally gives in and walls of his room are the witness of it. He is alone in it and has no clue of his crime and same is Khushi yet he has double the amount of pain, from his Di and from his Khushi.He is the protector of his Den yet is mistaken by all.That is destiny which he writes by himself...uhhh... His mind stops and rages when he gets stuck. Yes,May be he is drilling Shyaam and Khushi for hurting Anjali but at the same time he is dying a thousand deaths alone. His family abandoned him and they didn't even think for a second to understand why he did that. This is reality.

Pondering connected dots:Khushi is the only one who always stands besides him.During Anjali's miscarriage , she is with him all the way till she brings Shyam home but for the sake of Anjali.

Here comes...My most fav scene of IPK ,you know ladies why ?Boys game over a girl...

Much awaited moment...Arnav's slap for Shyam.A confrontation of double time Jijaji and a faithful salesahib.First defeat, Shining armor right in his eyes to make him blind..Yes tujhe khuch nazar na aye meri jan ...kyuonke  andhe ko andhere main bohat door ki soojhi...[Yes May you be blind as blind always assume he can see way far...from his inner eye how nave] Truth of nature as evil always gets blind under the light of pure and innocent truth as his evil bracelet is covering it.As Arnav is a Sun which blinds all and Shyam is a night any way and Arnav is going to be fight with this evil night as always and will be victorious."aur ab tum kuch nahin kar sakte..."[now u can't do much...]

There is a prediction as he's been granted one last chance from brave heart Arnav because of Anjali's sake.I must say Shyam's voice modulation here is awesome"Arnav yeh mat samjhna keh main janta nahin keh tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho.."[Arnav don't think I don't know what are you trying to do]Arnav with victorious  pride and confidence ,"Janta hoon issi lyeh kar raha hoon.."

Love Arnav's slight angle turn and killing look with asserting rights over his Khushi, his property with warning threat..."Haan tum ne eik aur baat kit hi Jijaji...keh tumhain Khushi se koi alag nahin kar sakta...par ab Khushi meri patni hai uss keh ass pass phatkne keh bhi koshish mat karna...Don't you dare..."[you tell me one more thing Jijaji..., that no one can separate you from Khushi...but now she is my wife Don't try to be near her ...Don't you dare...]

Love the pause to make sure Shyam understood him clearly and body language delivering the threat is superb.Loved this boys fight over a girl and claim of one getting his hands on her first as she is his bride [patni]now for forever.He is using the word Patni as he is accepting her as his wife unconsciously as every time He and Shyam come close ,Arnav gets closer to his right more than ever by closing his gaps...Love his sarcasm by calling him Jijiaji and I want to hug him for calling him"tum"...yes my dream word as he doesn't deserve respect.

He walks back to his SUV, but not letting his loathing and contempt gaze off from Shyam,as he is delivering the message loud and clear in the light that he will not allow him to poison or to  contaminate his home and his Di's life ...

Symbolism and connections:Arnav in the driver's seat, the one who will pull the strings of this game,He is the one who will guide the destiny  and will watch Shyam's moves with hawking eyes .There is a clear warning as one false move and Shyam will be evaporated in thin air...

Arnav's side view mirror reflection, as he is watching up front at Shyam as he is not going to let him out of his sight.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHXcQCzGQg[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fc8a_arnav-khushi-scene-221_shortfilms

Faiqa, brilliantly written.  I had to stop reading and call you to tell you because my mere written words would not be able to convey what this review is doing to me as I read it.  Gooseflesh. Realization.  Symbolism.  you name it, you said it all.  Simply brilliant.  Thanks for always showing me another symbol or clue or view of these episodes.  Also the gifs, collages and vm shorts fantatic.  tfs. Blue fabulous, red favorites!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
๐Ÿค—Cynthia ๐Ÿ˜Š
Faiqa, brilliantly written.  I had to stop reading and call you to tell you because my mere written words would not be able to convey what this review is doing to me as I read it.  Gooseflesh. Realization.  Symbolism.  you name it, you said it all.  Simply brilliant.  Thanks for always showing me another symbol or clue or view of these episodes.  Also the gifs, collages and vm shorts fantatic.  tfs. Blue fabulous, red favorites!

Thank You 

means a lot to me.I like this word Gooseflesh...As we were talking she is holding and keeping the key of this marriage as always.She always lunges down to keep this relation alive and for forever... from Airport till kidnapping and then she leaves him , I see two reasons 

Contract which he brought up the surface...and she wants to be out of it and she knew the strength of their love and she knew he will come back and accept her the way it supposed to be ...

Second it's her self esteem , how can she let him not realize it was not money that she wants to be with him..it's Love and beyond that .after all she is woman and very egoistic one.

Thank You
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

๐Ÿค—Cynthia ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You 

means a lot to me.I like this word Gooseflesh...As we were talking she is holding and keeping the key of this marriage as always.She always lunges down to keep this relation alive and for forever... from Airport till kidnapping and then she leaves him , I see two reasons 

Contract which he brought up the surface...and she wants to be out of it and she knew the strength of their love and she knew he will come back and accept her the way it supposed to be ...

Second it's her self esteem , how can she let him not realize it was not money that she wants to be with him..it's Love and beyond that .after all she is woman and very egoistic one.

Thank You

So true.  Ego and Khushi interesting.  I always thought it was Arnav with the very large ego, but yes, Khushi too, was stubborn because of her ego, i guess.  
The contract frustrated her because marriage was not a contract and if it was it was for a lifetime/  That is why she held fast to those symbols of marriage even during the contract; she wore both vermillion and mangasutra and she did not consummate until the total commitment (for lack of pheres) after the visit to the garden and his recognition of her as his wife in front of his mother (even without pheres ) the night before there-remarriage.
And yes she certainly was not a gold digger as he claimed.  she proved that many times especially when taking loans and working them off!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

So true.  Ego and Khushi interesting.  I always thought it was Arnav with the very large ego, but yes, Khushi too, was stubborn because of her ego, i guess.  
The contract frustrated her because marriage was not a contract and if it was it was for a lifetime/  That is why she held fast to those symbols of marriage even during the contract; she wore both vermillion and mangasutra and she did not consummate until the total commitment (for lack of pheres) after the visit to the garden and his recognition of her as his wife in front of his mother (even without pheres ) the night before there-remarriage.
And yes she certainly was not a gold digger as he claimed.  she proved that many times especially when taking loans and working them off!

YEAP..."THIS GIRL IS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY" AS he was confused and each move of her made him go round and round to trac his steps back she is not gold digger and he knew it since the day she comes back to RM after mandir bandagement and Anjali tell shim she is helping us free and doesn't want money.She is not working for you or for me.
It's that terrace scene makes him feel that way ,that she is doing for money but he always knew she is innocent by heart ...as his commodities react differently and he is Bipolar as sohara says a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
His heart and mind are totally not connected .Heart says she is innocent and mind is Nah...she is gold digger and very same for her...She knows he cares but why he is ruthless and that bipolar issues always made her  double minded.Poor girl has no idea of heart beat and stubborn woman in her has big FAT ego.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

YEAP..."THIS GIRL IS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY" AS he was confused and each move of her made him go round and round to trac his steps back she is not gold digger and he knew it since the day she comes back to RM after mandir bandagement and Anjali tell shim she is helping us free and doesn't want money.She is not working for you or for me.
It's that terrace scene makes him feel that way ,that she is doing for money but he always knew she is innocent by heart ...as his commodities react differently and he is Bipolar as sohara says a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
His heart and mind are totally not connected .Heart says she is innocent and mind is Nah...she is gold digger and very same for her...She knows he cares but why he is ruthless and that bipolar issues always made her  double minded.Poor girl has no idea of heart beat and stubborn woman in her has big FAT ego. 

ROFLM*O!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX  

EPISODE 192

A tear in Silence...

The language of eternal silence

Sit still my heart,do not raise your dust.

Let the world finds its way to you.

~~Rabindranath Tagore~~

Silent walls of RM , are welcoming Khushi by standing tall after a tremor  as these are used to keep all the storms within for years and yet didn'ttear apart.These are  ready to show Khushi its colorful ,enlightened ,and broad side by hiding its colorless, dark,and narrowness within.Khushi crumbles on the ground to let her heart out in this silence to wash away every crucified word from all across.She has been dealt with several blows in her life yet this one has torn her soul in pieces.

really how sad! how vibrant was her dream about her wedding! but look what she got! A bride always welcome by the grooms family so warmly. but today on her wedding day she was not even welcomed in her in law's house! How unfortunate!

One side ,Arnav's mind reeling out resent events by pacing up and down inexorably, trying to run away from em but in vain. His breaking down sister, his wife being slapped, his shattered grand mother ...all these unbearable events make him collapsed as a consequences of his own uncalculated acts.His remorseful and frustrated feelings are making this colossal down today without a roar. This is the second time when he is on the ground which shows his inner war being abandoned and dissipated but silence is the only way out as no one can hear or understand the scream of this Lion...

just loved the way you described Arnav's inner turmoil.

Other side ,His wife, down stairs sitting by  clutching the Mangalsutra as her life line in her palm protectively which is a hint for future as she will never let it go no matter what. I loved this shot  when Arnav remembers Khushi this side and Khushi is holding strongly the Mangalsutre[ him ] in her hands near to her heart on the other side...That is an assurance to herself that he will come closer to her again.No doubt it was always her who put her faith in this matter as always..."Dhaga hum nain apni marzi se nahin thama...par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..." .The marriage always will remain strong in the strong hands of Khushi and she will never allow anything to break it..

very well observed. Though the marriage was forced and it happened on the basis of contract, but the ultimate truth was she had become his wife. And it's not easy to deny the divine relationship of husband and wife.
She has faith regardless how he put it around her neck but he did mark her with his Name. She knows he will never abandon her ,desert her, and will never leave her unprotected from this shield and as a promise she will bring him back , win him back regardless he is trying to go away from her But her holding mangalsutre near her heart is evident she will win his heart and that's a promise. May be that means nothing to him"koi matlab nahin" from her POV right now but it is everything for her. Buaji's Titliya is now on the ground without wings yet her spirit is as alive as ever.She has dealt with so much in her life but as she never waited or accepted  any hand to get up except her Love, her Arnavji .The lioness is being hurt by her own hawking and guardian protector but he will be the one who will  defend her besides all the odds and has a power to break the silence of this storm which is gushing out from her eyes in tears as the pain is intolerable .

i have to say, she is a strong girl. May be she has taken enough toll and sorrow in her life, what made her strong.Loved your take here.

Payal's silent pain got the undeniable support but Anjali is all alone.Her husband is never there for her and the only strong support she has is her brother and right now he is not besides her and that will sure make her realize to cut the chase and do whatever it takes to accept Arnav's decision later. Nani , who has been through all weathers of life yet today this storm has really bruised her soul but she is the one who always kept all of her children beaded in one chain and will do the same as always.

Shyam is so disgusting. just couldn't stand him in that scene.

Symbolism and connection: Love to see Shyam's reflection while she is not even looking at him as he is just a reflection and nothing much in her life.

On the other side Arnav's mirror image is not complete as he is stuck in this situation and can't even meet his own eye in the mirror as a remorse of his own acts.

Lioness may be chained yet her roaring nature can't change and indeed she is wounded and no one and I mean no one can stand in front of a wounded lioness.She takes command of her feisty and spunky nature and stands tall to follow her heart and the path chosen by her Devi Maiya and that goes directly to her Arnavji.

ghayal sherni. I always love this side of Khushi.

She comes in unhesitatingly and closes the door without thinking about self consciousness and despite that has a firm look.Arnav with his clenching jaws and raging facial expression like he doesn't care.He keeps his eyes firmly averted from her but His statue cold avatar doesn't stop the wounded lioness to proceed yet she surrenders herself in his command without accusing him.She is as gentle as she could be with Lion as this is lioness nature she keeps lion calm and turn things in her direction.She shares her Dukh [sorrow] with him as he is her own as always.Arnav's tensed muscles lose it's grip over her sorrow as it affects him as always "farak padta hai.." His jolt at her being "Orphan" again says a lot of his heart state.This one word is the deep connection in between em.

Phadak to zarror padta hai. That's why he married her. otherwise he would've threatened her to leave shyam and threw her out of his life.

This state of abandonment  is the one which brought em closer and today again he knows and feels every bit of pain of being alone which he is feeling since the terrace moment and that stirs his inner tenderness.There is an empathy which is stirring a nebulous relation in between em which breaks the spell when Khushi raises her question , her demand to know the reason of his hasty decision.His refusal to respond and  try to leave the premises roars a deep wave of anguish in Khushi.She does'nt give him permission to leave and my my my the great ASY is heeding her command after Lion knows his lioness nature.He is obliged to her no matter what and at the top she called him with his full name.That shows him she is keeping a distance from him and he can't tolerate that.He turns calmly and she pours her heart out which she was holding for whole night for his sake.Arnav's painful expressions show how much he is in remorse for every word she speaks about Mangalsutre and Sindoor.He watches her Mang[forhead] as he didn't want any of this in that manner.It shows he was still not ready for marriage but he had no other option to make her his.

Love Khushi's authoritative way by  placing  her hand on Arnav's shoulder as a Mrs Raizada, the complete validation of her ownership and haq on him and Arnav is neither shirking nor pushing it away as he is in it equal. It was a wonderful sight to see how both of them casting their rights without giving each other's right. Arnav stands there  still, hushed but bubbling inside listening her and that frustrates her and goads her beyond limits She cornered him again by pushing as hard as she can .but again her vivacity is brought under control by aggressive Arnav. He holds her hand and pins her down near the door and takes the strength from his hollow accusations to hush her up, "Tumhain jo chaiye tha woh tou tumhain mil gaya...eik ameer adami jisse pa key tum raton rat woh pa sako jiske tum sapne daikhti aye ho..."[ you've got what you want, one rich person by marrying whom u can get all which u can only dreamed of]

credit to uploader

He tries to leave when lioness stops him by his shoulder as she can't be quitened for a long in this fury of her demanding answer ,"this is not the answer of my question..." and now to escape from the truth as always does , an unyielding Arnav  jerks her hand off of his shoulder,"Mujhe tumhare kissi bhi sawal ka jawab daine ki zaroorar nahin hai..."{ I am not obliged to answer any question of yours.] and walks away...

Pause here:It was a promising scene to see Khushi sharing her innermost feelings easily with Arnav which she couldn't articulate to her dear ones...This one scenes shows that the unspoken bond exists and will help them weather the storm๐Ÿ‘

Pondering connected Dots: Guest house when Khushi pushes Arnav for sending her in danger and falling building.His foot entered that day in her heart as she felt his presence in the building.Today she is in his heart whether he accepts it or not.๐Ÿ‘

Barun and Sanaya both of them in this scene are awesome , from their body language to expressions , from voice modulations to their delivery of dialogues ...just Fantabulous...Kudos to the entire team for this...

absolutely, fabulous.

Pause here:My heart went out for this boy, He is suffering more than anyone by keeping his chin but finally gives in and walls of his room are the witness of it. He is alone in it and has no clue of his crime and same is Khushi yet he has double the amount of pain, from his Di and from his Khushi.He is the protector of his Den yet is mistaken by all.That is destiny which he writes by himself...uhhh... His mind stops and rages when he gets stuck. Yes,May be he is drilling Shyaam and Khushi for hurting Anjali but at the same time he is dying a thousand deaths alone. His family abandoned him and they didn't even think for a second to understand why he did that. This is reality.

Yes he was suffering and did you hear Khushi also said that, why you are hurting yourself and hurting me as well? Don't you think he was kind of responsible for his suffering? If he would've talked to Khushi about Shyam, the things would've different.He wanted to escape from the truth to lose Khushi. But he also knew, the thing you see is not true always.

Pondering connected dots:Khushi is the only one who always stands besides him.During Anjali's miscarriage , she is with him all the way till she brings Shyam home but for the sake of Anjali.

Here comes...My most fav scene of IPK ,you know ladies why ?Boys game over a girl...

my favorite too.

Much awaited moment...Arnav's slap for Shyam.A confrontation of double time Jijaji and a faithful salesahib.First defeat, Shining armor right in his eyes to make him blind..Yes tujhe khuch nazar na aye meri jan ...kyuonke  andhe ko andhere main bohat door ki soojhi...[Yes May you be blind as blind always assume he can see way far...from his inner eye how nave] Truth of nature as evil always gets blind under the light of pure and innocent truth as his evil bracelet is covering it.As Arnav is a Sun which blinds all and Shyam is a night any way and Arnav is going to be fight with this evil night as always and will be victorious."aur ab tum kuch nahin kar sakte..."[now u can't do much...]

There is a prediction as he's been granted one last chance from brave heart Arnav because of Anjali's sake.I must say Shyam's voice modulation here is awesome"Arnav yeh mat samjhna keh main janta nahin keh tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho.."[Arnav don't think I don't know what are you trying to do]Arnav with victorious  pride and confidence ,"Janta hoon issi lyeh kar raha hoon.."

Love Arnav's slight angle turn and killing look with asserting rights over his Khushi, his property with warning threat..."Haan tum ne eik aur baat kit hi Jijaji...keh tumhain Khushi se koi alag nahin kar sakta...par ab Khushi meri patni hai uss keh ass pass phatkne keh bhi koshish mat karna...Don't you dare..."[you tell me one more thing Jijaji..., that no one can separate you from Khushi...but now she is my wife Don't try to be near her ...Don't you dare...]

Love the pause to make sure Shyam understood him clearly and body language delivering the threat is superb.Loved this boys fight over a girl and claim of one getting his hands on her first as she is his bride [patni]now for forever.He is using the word Patni as he is accepting her as his wife unconsciously as every time He and Shyam come close ,Arnav gets closer to his right more than ever by closing his gaps...Love his sarcasm by calling him Jijiaji and I want to hug him for calling him"tum"...yes my dream word as he doesn't deserve respect.

He walks back to his SUV, but not letting his loathing and contempt gaze off from Shyam,as he is delivering the message loud and clear in the light that he will not allow him to poison or to  contaminate his home and his Di's life ...

Symbolism and connections: Arnav in the driver's seat, the one who will pull the strings of this game,He is the one who will guide the destiny  and will watch Shyam's moves with hawking eyes .There is a clear warning as one false move and Shyam will be evaporated in thin air...

Arnav's side view mirror reflection, as he is watching up front at Shyam as he is not going to let him out of his sight.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHXcQCzGQg[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fc8a_arnav-khushi-scene-221_shortfilms

What a breath taking analysis.
I loved your deep insight so much!
The confrontation between Shyam and Arnav was just superb. And how you described the scene was even more captivating.
All the lines in blue was fabulous.
My comments are in purple.
Once again, wonderful edits.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
sohara ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thnx for reading and commenting on 192.OK here...

Yes he was suffering and did you hear Khushi also said that, why you are hurting yourself and hurting me as well? Don't you think he was kind of responsible for his suffering? If he would've talked to Khushi about Shyam, the things would've different.He wanted to escape from the truth to lose Khushi. But he also knew, the thing you see is not true always.

You are bringing a vital point  here...she said that and did u notice this is her trait ...always think about others ...she did all of this because of Payal and she knows there is a reason behind all of this that's why he is doing this.but he is not sharing it and yes he is hurting himself for loving and falling for a girl who he thinks is a cheater and how he knows it because Shyam told him so and his biggest delimma is he loves her so much and he can't tell her this because it's unbearable for him to hear these words from her mouth.Think being in his shoes it is hard for him to be with a cheater in one room.This is all one big misunderstanding because of misconceptions and you are right he will get this later whatever is seen is not true.

Khushi's POV , she is afraid more than hurt as she knows he will not hurt her, she knows and witnessed him fixing Payal's wedding on his shoulder by making mami understand, she knows he put his hand on her in hospital, she knows he saved her respect from goons and that's a biggy trust me.She is worried about him why are u torturing yourself and me too BUT she made a mistake as she doesn't know as she says "I don't wanna live with u or in this room..." And it triggers his anger...Distance from him, the very same way she calls him with Full name ...he adores his name Arnavji from her mouth...
Now he says ..you will not be able to live with me or with whom you want to ...but she is innocent and didn't get the meaning of it.He saw a luster checking his wife few min ago and now she is saying this all...and that's why he threw her out and it is not justifiable at all but did he have any peace...NO...She has entered in his heart and now he can't snatch her away till his last beat.

Now come to the blanket scene and compares it to the Rain scene where he offered his coat , did she accept it no and he did snatch it too but over here it is impossible for him seeing her in the cold as he is repenting again at his decision for throwing her out but his BIG fat ego wins after a while but his struggle and scratching his fingers with fingers show he wants her safe and ok and she is mini of him , she didn't take it either but says nothing.Her tears and questions are making him die thousands lives here.Did u see before throwing blanket at her he has to put facade of ASR on his face as he is too vulnerable here and then when she keeps looking at him he turns away while sitting on recliner.That is the CONNECTION of heart beats...This is the tagline of promo 4...Nafrat paas ane naa de ...mohabbat door jane na de...

Now I was chatting with some one else that and her Q is why the heck Khushi is quiet ...here comes Mom's letter and Kangan...Khushi is doing exactly as she had held that Mangalsutre as an oath.She has to win him and she is .His struggle to hate her is losing its grip.Bear his anger and return love with interest and that's what is coming in the picture 
She is not backing down from her lioness side as next morning what she said in her spunky way..ok let Anjali know what you did to me...She is a true mate of him...I love her and wise too with brain till we get her ...blank  blank  blank..

I need to stop...Sorry for my craziness.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Arshi

I have yet to read your 192, but loved all the valid logical explanation up there. Perhaps one of the main reasons for A's attraction towards K was the fact that she was his mental and personality match and kept him engaged nonstop. Everytime he hurt her, there was a preceding provocation from her side.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

hello, my dears... am butting in.

i love the discussion.

of course, the contract bothered her like crazy. she might have even let it go, but when he brought it up after the fight over di (of course just to keep her with him though she didn't get that, i wouldn't either), she was hurt angry frustrated... .and she left him.

i get the feeling the writers at different points when they felt a surge of love for their creation, did try to save it, but again the sp interference and demands of trp messed up.

this was a lovely moment, his bringing up contract... her leaving because of it. the perfect way to enter this difficult part of their tale and resolve it.

but two things happened... and again i bring up patriarchy.

a girl is not supposed to demand anything in this format... so she told dm, she is not mad at him about the contract. yet she was really mean to him on her bday. strange.

and the other was i think a sudden channel demand... bring in dadi and remarriage... both for trp no doubt. there was a change of writers. dadi who was the only flat character in the whole of ipk, was i bet designed to bring in sp's regular audience who like melodrama nonstop and simple good or bad people (they don't exist but so what).

and so... the lovely point they worked out when on 1 august he said, i will bring you back before the contract is over and she said no way will i go back till the contract isn't done... aah what a beauty that was... such a desperate and poignant need and wanting of each other.

but after that everything changed.

i can't make sense of remarriage. which is why nothing in it moved me, apart from the extreme sexual tension of haldi and the aane do cuteness. there was a beautiful moment in "mat jao." maa's garden had a loveliness but not deeply and sensitively explored. plus the body doubles were disturbing. 

and suddenly as if to reach out to us again... came farm house.

i loved it.

i almost forgave khushi for rejecting her besotted completely loving husband on the suhag raat night.

i was happy, she gave the wedding of theirs in the temple the place it deserved and surrendered to her need, her love. for khushi, her mind had to say i am married to him before she'd have sex. i have no problems with that... that is in her character. 

and actually ever since he thrust that mangalsutra on her and put sindoor on her maang, she did deep inside know this was it. and she would never ever break this relatonship.  oh that fascinating moment between the two... i didn't tie this knot, but since the thread has been thrust into my hand, i shall... .but she did need him to free this tie of that contract stain... which never ever happened. ๐Ÿ˜ก

barun and sanaya could have done fireworks with the contract and its resolution. 

khushi was a normal girl with a sense of regard for herself.

she had her anger, her pride, her abhimaan.

she was not a wimp... to be walked over by the family and perform so called duties... her only interest being her family's well being, and no interest whatsoever in her man or herself.

fine line... between self regard and self centredness. while the latter is abhorrent, not having the former makes you a piece of furniture. with a twisted heart ultimately. 

so i am all for angry "aap shut up" khushi ji.

one more thing... on  that gold digger issue. he brought it up whenever he felt defenceless, right from day one... hurling such insults possibly made him deny the tremors he felt within him when he saw her or read her eyes. but on the bridge... his lethal attack, that you do all of this to be mrs asr... aisho aram... money, etc. a fantastic opening for a resounding denouement. yet... it was never mentioned again, ever. biiizaaarrree.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago