Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
javeria,

thanks so much... yeah  that name of his was super important to him. sexy the way he'd announce it...
actually, i can't think of too many actors who could make such inane things sound so hot. that rabba vey did save the day... πŸ˜† good to see you.

indi52 thumbnail
episode 206

holi morning is here.

khushi in her true crazy self, sanka, is talking in her sleep. i am looking at the girl sleeping by the poolside, blissfully unhampered by her predicament, planning fun merrily even in her sleep. so very endearing.

and if i may say, so damn needed.

as our world standardizes and loses flavour and colour, as all of us are so busy being "right", being perceived as being correct all the time. as how we are seen becomes more important than who and how we are... as we lose touch with ourselves, i know i sound doomy and gloomy, but posturing and being perceived a way rather than being who we really are is entering our genes sometimes i fear...

the image above all else.

in this world, i think we really need a khushi. so very human. she would have charmed a whole cave, men would refuse to go hunting and gathering i bet.

a little nutty. not always right. fighter, spirited, heart in the right place. head sharp enough but always somewhat floaty, kyunki tumhara dimaag jo pehle se hi itna kharab hai... because your brain which is damaged already, can't let it get damaged any more.  only she could have gotten a man to feel so giddily and utterly tender and loving, even when he thought she was christine keeler's guru, home wrecker, lying conniving bad five letter word.

but that screw loose brain of hers and that never wrong heart of hers, that had him feeling stuff no one could make him feel.

essential to khushi this crazy clean quotient. essential it is to asr falling for her too. this used to touch him. this was believable... every time. that a hardened man would suddenly respond to this character... there was spike in her. needed if one is to cleave that thick faraq nahin padta fortress and break down barriers of mistrust and cynicism. her aap shut ups, her crazy oh i didn't get orange juice that's why, her sitting quiet in a ditch counting the minutes, her popping out of cupboards, her chakki pisseeeng. all made a mark. and her innocence, her cleanness of heart. he could never fight that. her clear eyed fact facing, her gutsiness.

if she were just a sweet "good" girl he might have felt protective toward her but he wouldn't have fallen for her, gorgeous head over sexy heels. lagi shart?

as the scene unfolds i am thinking, she tries to find her own way through things. even hell. in minutes from now: hamare saath jo bhi ho raha hai, whatever is happening with me right, today they will get resolved. an upbeat, let me take you on life attitude. i like.

and she is instinctive. not always thinking with her grey matter, but thinking with her heart and gut. this is valuable. we are losing this all around us. too much of so called rational thinking, too little of dil.

i can't explain how much it hurt when it was decided it was okay to let this lovely character go and become "good".

"uthja khushi aaj holi hai... kitna kuchh karna hai," get up khushi today is holi... there's so much to do.

she talks away.

he awakens.

"thandai... tel lagana hai..." must make thandai... have to put oil...

"rang? sabke liye rang bhi toh kharidne hai..." colour? must buy colour for everyone. she laughs.

"what the..." he is grouchy. they both are in such an impossible situation. maybe sleep is the only time when there's respite from a most painful reality.

"amma babu ji ke liye hara," green for amma and babu ji, declares holi girl.

he's listening..

"bua ji ke liye sandhi... jiji ke liye neela, devi maiyya ke liye laal," buaji has a colour (i don't know what that word means), payal will get blue and dm gets red. ah so she is thinking of dm, though she as we know is not talking to her. yeah, what the, just because you're god, don't think i have to be nice to you... in fact i hate you. you have done this to me. so asr hates kkg who hates dm. something so natural in that anger against her goddess whom she loves and trusts with everything.

in the bedroom, he is getting lost in this thing as he realises what's happening.

"aur hamara? hmm..." and mine? hmm.

he begins to smile. hansa toh phansa, i think... smile and you're caught.

"hamara rang hoga.. peela!" my colour will be yellow.

he's melted.

holi hai! she wakes up laughing, happy, all woes forgotten.

a very husky "paagal" as sanka realises where she is...

he must have been so happy to see her as she really is after so so long. he goes back to bed.

creatives always used the festivals well. never too heavy handed, somewhere using the essence of each occasion to take the story further. forgiving and forgetting is a part of holi. also if i am not mistaken. with the burning of holika it's as if the past mistakes are driven away, making way for the new, the future. plus of course this is the beginning of spring. winter's chill clears and makes way for sunshine. for birth and rebirth.

"kyunki bura na maano holi hai" don't mind, it's holi! khushi yells out the familiar holi call.

"shut up, khushi!"

back to nasty... for effect, bas.

"unbelievable!"

"kisse baat kar rahi ho tum?" who are you talking to?

"khud se, aur kisse!" to myself, who else.

i feel for asr. khadoos humourless man, always carrying the burden of the world on his perfect shoulders... poor baby. what does he know of sublime sanak.

"paagal ho gayi ho kya?" have you gone mad?

she smiles, "bachpan se," from childhood.

weird almost besotted grimace, "right."

"aap ko pata nahin tha?" you didn't know? she pushes. she wants something from him alright... because she knows her heart trips madly when he's around even though he has been so utterly mean and awful.

he is dying to laugh. how can you hate such a lunatic?

"aap ke liye rang chunne mein bilkul bhi waqt nahin laga, aap ko pata hai kaunsa? kala." took no time to choose a colour for you, she teases, black.

he is ready to hit her.

she runs off on a giggle, he gets up on a snarl, but his eyes, they just want her. so much.

a most poignant moment comes later, when he lowers himself to her level as she searches for her coins under the bed. and then just has to reach out and protect her head when she is about to bang it on the edge of the bed. to perfect this scene, there's humour, gussa, and all those things they say with their eyes which you can feel even when you aren't watching, just remembering them.

isn't that how love should be?

she breaks her gullak, piggy bank, after apologising to it, of course. she was collecting money for a gotewala saree when she turned 25? aw, buy the girl one of those right now, i say.

she drops some coins on the floor.

crawls and checks under the bed.

he walks in on cue, lost in a file. steps on piggy bank bits.

picks up piece... what?

sees her, head thrust under bed.

sits down by her... staring... what now. there's this gentle quizzical air about him. something so delicate in this frame.

she comes up jubilant with a coin, sees him and her smile freezes. a touch of comedy all through, but a deep tenderness in all of it too.

"toh tum mujhse chhup rahi thi..." so you were hiding from me. he is obviously flummoxed by this ostrich behaviour.

"haan?"

indeed.

"kyunki tum shayad haar gayi," maybe because you lost so you are embarrassed.

nothing like that, she explains about the coins and dives back under the bed to retrieve coins.

his hand stretches out to shield her from getting hurt.

she looks back at his hand, heart stopping pause.

"tum koi kaam theek se nahin kar sakti kya? sar par chot lag jaati toh?"  can't you do anything right? if you'd hurt your head?

he has to yell. concern, love, his own awkwardness at all his crazy feelings.

she's surprised... as she comes up, rabba vey fades in.

he looks at her, she is helpless in the surge of an unknown feeling that has just walked in uninvited.

he turns away, withdraws his hand, seeks his anger, his "couldn't care less", "faraq nahin padta".

she fixes her dupatta, looking down, a bit lost... touching her confusion, her yearning for what she thought might happen between them. he looks at her.

then she asks a khushi like question, there's no one here other than us, then why did you do that?

he cuts in, a rough edge to his voice, a need to shut her up, because the real answer he just can't give, "kyunki tumhara dimaag jo pehle se hi itna  kharaab hai, usse aur kharab nahin hone de sakte."

sounded like i adore you, i want you so bad, i can't let you be alone any more.

and her gaze and words seemed to say, if you like me so much why are you avoiding me.

one could only sigh and just keep staring at the two. so much tenderness and longing, all communicated through the eyes, and little notes in the voice.

then came the lovely encounter over 300 rupees.

"aap ke bhasha mein kya kahte hain... loan," what do you cal it in your language... loan. said she, all perky and i can crack this problem like.

"oh, loan," the look on his face.

her "busines business khelna" and little promissory note, followed by his resigned, "thank you," were just too good.

"ladki mujhe pagal kar degi," the girl will drive me mad he muttered, sounded as though he invited the predicament with open arms.

where did they find this tenderness?

that was his colour today surely.

where are these guys.

nani ji is upset. her holi box with pichkari waits. no doubt khushi who talks to goats seriously will find a way to appease her.

episode opened on snake and the one he has charmed... anjali. every word of hers riled him. he was going to do something about khushi ji. and finally he walked in wearing white, kaala of heart, red on his hand.

apparently he will be the first to put colour on khushi. she froze, then found a way to vanish in the nick of time. but not before two very angry eyes had seen the whole thing. eyes that turn to puddles when she does crazy things. eyes she can't look into and not feel her heart race. but for now, his gaze is fixed on a cretin. gussa reddens the air. let's play holi.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
@Indi, Loved your 204-206.  Love Holi episodes.  Sanka Khushi just loved her antics.  Holi reminds me  little bit like the excitement of  when we were kids getting all dressed up for Halloween.  We just couldn't wait to go trick or treating.  I see the little child in Khushi can't wait to play colors!  I was hysterical when she told him his color was black!πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
thanks, cynthia...

halloween, yeah, holi was mad fun like that... colours, water guns full of coloured water, dunking in drums of water, sweets, bhang, wet clothes drying on you and then getting dunked again... don't play any more... and the nature of play has also changed i believe over the years... but i bet there are places where that innocent chaotic fun exists.

khushi was incredible through holi. and him, so angry, so tender, so lost, so masterful, so delicate, so boy with his girl...  and she so girl with her boy... ohh the scenes will always be there in my memory bank.

thanks for reading 204-206. πŸ˜ƒ

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX  

EPISODE 192

A tear in Silence...

The language of eternal silence

Sit still my heart,do not raise your dust.

Let the world finds its way to you.

~~Rabindranath Tagore~~

Silent walls of RM , are welcoming Khushi by standing tall after a tremor  as these are used to keep all the storms within for years and yet didn'ttear apart.These are  ready to show Khushi its colorful ,enlightened ,and broad side by hiding its colorless, dark,and narrowness within.Khushi crumbles on the ground to let her heart out in this silence to wash away every crucified word from all across.She has been dealt with several blows in her life yet this one has torn her soul in pieces.

One side ,Arnav's mind reeling out resent events by pacing up and down inexorably, trying to run away from em but in vain. His breaking down sister, his wife being slapped, his shattered grand mother ...all these unbearable events make him collapsed as a consequences of his own uncalculated acts.His remorseful and frustrated feelings are making this colossal down today without a roar. This is the second time when he is on the ground which shows his inner war being abandoned and dissipated but silence is the only way out as no one can hear or understand the scream of this Lion...

Other side ,His wife, down stairs sitting by  clutching the Mangalsutra as her life line in her palm protectively which is a hint for future as she will never let it go no matter what. I loved this shot  when Arnav remembers Khushi this side and Khushi is holding strongly the Mangalsutre[ him ] in her hands near to her heart on the other side...That is an assurance to herself that he will come closer to her again.No doubt it was always her who put her faith in this matter as always..."Dhaga hum nain apni marzi se nahin thama...par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..." .The marriage always will remain strong in the strong hands of Khushi and she will never allow anything to break it..
She has faith regardless how he put it around her neck but he did mark her with his Name. She knows he will never abandon her ,desert her, and will never leave her unprotected from this shield and as a promise she will bring him back , win him back regardless he is trying to go away from her But her holding mangalsutre near her heart is evident she will win his heart and that's a promise. May be that means nothing to him"koi matlab nahin" from her POV right now but it is everything for her. Buaji's Titliya is now on the ground without wings yet her spirit is as alive as ever.She has dealt with so much in her life but as she never waited or accepted  any hand to get up except her Love, her Arnavji .The lioness is being hurt by her own hawking and guardian protector but he will be the one who will  defend her besides all the odds and has a power to break the silence of this storm which is gushing out from her eyes in tears as the pain is intolerable .

Payal's silent pain got the undeniable support but Anjali is all alone.Her husband is never there for her and the only strong support she has is her brother and right now he is not besides her and that will sure make her realize to cut the chase and do whatever it takes to accept Arnav's decision later. Nani , who has been through all weathers of life yet today this storm has really bruised her soul but she is the one who always kept all of her children beaded in one chain and will do the same as always.

Symbolism and connection: Love to see Shyam's reflection while she is not even looking at him as he is just a reflection and nothing much in her life.

On the other side Arnav's mirror image is not complete as he is stuck in this situation and can't even meet his own eye in the mirror as a remorse of his own acts.

Lioness may be chained yet her roaring nature can't change and indeed she is wounded and no one and I mean no one can stand in front of a wounded lioness.She takes command of her feisty and spunky nature and stands tall to follow her heart and the path chosen by her Devi Maiya and that goes directly to her Arnavji.

She comes in unhesitatingly and closes the door without thinking about self consciousness and despite that has a firm look.Arnav with his clenching jaws and raging facial expression like he doesn't care.He keeps his eyes firmly averted from her but His statue cold avatar doesn't stop the wounded lioness to proceed yet she surrenders herself in his command without accusing him.She is as gentle as she could be with Lion as this is lioness nature she keeps lion calm and turn things in her direction.She shares her Dukh [sorrow] with him as he is her own as always.Arnav's tensed muscles lose it's grip over her sorrow as it affects him as always "farak padta hai.." His jolt at her being "Orphan" again says a lot of his heart state.This one word is the deep connection in between em.

This state of abandonment  is the one which brought em closer and today again he knows and feels every bit of pain of being alone which he is feeling since the terrace moment and that stirs his inner tenderness.There is an empathy which is stirring a nebulous relation in between em which breaks the spell when Khushi raises her question , her demand to know the reason of his hasty decision.His refusal to respond and  try to leave the premises roars a deep wave of anguish in Khushi.She does'nt give him permission to leave and my my my the great ASY is heeding her command after Lion knows his lioness nature.He is obliged to her no matter what and at the top she called him with his full name.That shows him she is keeping a distance from him and he can't tolerate that.He turns calmly and she pours her heart out which she was holding for whole night for his sake.Arnav's painful expressions show how much he is in remorse for every word she speaks about Mangalsutre and Sindoor.He watches her Mang[forhead] as he didn't want any of this in that manner.It shows he was still not ready for marriage but he had no other option to make her his.

Love Khushi's authoritative way by  placing  her hand on Arnav's shoulder as a Mrs Raizada, the complete validation of her ownership and haq on him and Arnav is neither shirking nor pushing it away as he is in it equal. It was a wonderful sight to see how both of them casting their rights without giving each other's right. Arnav stands there  still, hushed but bubbling inside listening her and that frustrates her and goads her beyond limits She cornered him again by pushing as hard as she can .but again her vivacity is brought under control by aggressive Arnav. He holds her hand and pins her down near the door and takes the strength from his hollow accusations to hush her up, "Tumhain jo chaiye tha woh tou tumhain mil gaya...eik ameer adami jisse pa key tum raton rat woh pa sako jiske tum sapne daikhti aye ho..."[ you've got what you want, one rich person by marrying whom u can get all which u can only dreamed of]

credit to uploader

He tries to leave when lioness stops him by his shoulder as she can't be quitened for a long in this fury of her demanding answer ,"this is not the answer of my question..." and now to escape from the truth as always does , an unyielding Arnav  jerks her hand off of his shoulder,"Mujhe tumhare kissi bhi sawal ka jawab daine ki zaroorar nahin hai..."{ I am not obliged to answer any question of yours.] and walks away...

Pause here:It was a promising scene to see Khushi sharing her innermost feelings easily with Arnav which she couldn't articulate to her dear ones...This one scenes shows that the unspoken bond exists and will help them weather the storm

Pondering connected Dots: Guest house when Khushi pushes Arnav for sending her in danger and falling building.His foot entered that day in her heart as she felt his presence in the building.Today she is in his heart whether he accepts it or not.

Barun and Sanaya both of them in this scene are awesome , from their body language to expressions , from voice modulations to their delivery of dialogues ...just Fantabulous...Kudos to the entire team for this...

Pause here:My heart went out for this boy, He is suffering more than anyone by keeping his chin but finally gives in and walls of his room are the witness of it. He is alone in it and has no clue of his crime and same is Khushi yet he has double the amount of pain, from his Di and from his Khushi.He is the protector of his Den yet is mistaken by all.That is destiny which he writes by himself...uhhh... His mind stops and rages when he gets stuck. Yes,May be he is drilling Shyaam and Khushi for hurting Anjali but at the same time he is dying a thousand deaths alone. His family abandoned him and they didn't even think for a second to understand why he did that. This is reality.

Pondering connected dots:Khushi is the only one who always stands besides him.During Anjali's miscarriage , she is with him all the way till she brings Shyam home but for the sake of Anjali.

Here comes...My most fav scene of IPK ,you know ladies why ?Boys game over a girl...

Much awaited moment...Arnav's slap for Shyam.A confrontation of double time Jijaji and a faithful salesahib.First defeat, Shining armor right in his eyes to make him blind..Yes tujhe khuch nazar na aye meri jan ...kyuonke  andhe ko andhere main bohat door ki soojhi...[Yes May you be blind as blind always assume he can see way far...from his inner eye how nave] Truth of nature as evil always gets blind under the light of pure and innocent truth as his evil bracelet is covering it.As Arnav is a Sun which blinds all and Shyam is a night any way and Arnav is going to be fight with this evil night as always and will be victorious."aur ab tum kuch nahin kar sakte..."[now u can't do much...]

There is a prediction as he's been granted one last chance from brave heart Arnav because of Anjali's sake.I must say Shyam's voice modulation here is awesome"Arnav yeh mat samjhna keh main janta nahin keh tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho.."[Arnav don't think I don't know what are you trying to do]Arnav with victorious  pride and confidence ,"Janta hoon issi lyeh kar raha hoon.."

Love Arnav's slight angle turn and killing look with asserting rights over his Khushi, his property with warning threat..."Haan tum ne eik aur baat kit hi Jijaji...keh tumhain Khushi se koi alag nahin kar sakta...par ab Khushi meri patni hai uss keh ass pass phatkne keh bhi koshish mat karna...Don't you dare..."[you tell me one more thing Jijaji..., that no one can separate you from Khushi...but now she is my wife Don't try to be near her ...Don't you dare...]

Love the pause to make sure Shyam understood him clearly and body language delivering the threat is superb.Loved this boys fight over a girl and claim of one getting his hands on her first as she is his bride [patni]now for forever.He is using the word Patni as he is accepting her as his wife unconsciously as every time He and Shyam come close ,Arnav gets closer to his right more than ever by closing his gaps...Love his sarcasm by calling him Jijiaji and I want to hug him for calling him"tum"...yes my dream word as he doesn't deserve respect.

He walks back to his SUV, but not letting his loathing and contempt gaze off from Shyam,as he is delivering the message loud and clear in the light that he will not allow him to poison or to  contaminate his home and his Di's life ...

Symbolism and connections: Arnav in the driver's seat, the one who will pull the strings of this game,He is the one who will guide the destiny  and will watch Shyam's moves with hawking eyes .There is a clear warning as one false move and Shyam will be evaporated in thin air...

Arnav's side view mirror reflection, as he is watching up front at Shyam as he is not going to let him out of his sight.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHXcQCzGQg[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fc8a_arnav-khushi-scene-221_shortfilms

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX  

EPISODE 193

Light in the darkness...

New morning as a new beginning had broken for not only Khushi and Arnav but also for the whole family. It's up to them now how to welcome it, with open arms and hearts where peace and hope resides or with narrow minds with depression where pain and darkness prevails. A rebirth for Khushi and Arnav... A dawn of a new life.

New day arises with new beginning and new hopes.The day starts  with the aarti to the Deity and All are standing freshened externally, but devastated internally except Khushi. She is still in the same attire. How can she change her attire?That would mean her forcefully accepting her position in the RM as ASR's wife. That's not the way she brought up.

Symbolism and connections:Payal and Khushi saves the Diya...as these both will do whatever it takes to save the integrity of RM as well as their family and to save Anjali's life Diya, her marriage.

Naniji's depression brings Arnav and Khushi again under spotlight. My grabber is  Khushi almost spilled about her sudden wedding with Arnav and at the same moment how alert Payal was. That's called understanding between two people, Payal never misunderstands Khushi but trying to find the reason. It doesn't need blood to have  a heart to heart connection, it's the soul that matters. 

On the other hand we see Anjali and Arnav. They are blood related but we never see them so close in the time of need .It's Arnav as always who stands for her to fulfill his Rakhi promises and she never even thinks. Why? Because they still haven't overcome from that night disaster which snatched away their lives . The scars are still there. IMO, it is the miscommunication at all levels that triggered misunderstanding. Arnav have become more and more protective for Anjali and she rather being a friend to him and instead of sharing their pains and laughter their hidden feelings became a plague within. When nani reminds him of his dad, his eyes spoke so much.. that how he hated that one thing which she reminds him over and over.He preys his eyes on Shyam at that moment who never gets tired goading him .My grabber is how Kushi reacted to that.. It looks like, Arnav and Kushi are alone around them, they have none to share their grief , they have none to shoulder upon their burdens..

Shyam's"delusion" is the biggest slap on his face. Psychotics confuse reality with illusion. Shyaam's delusion that Khushi admires him is unbearable to watch and hear "kushiji aap aisa kaisa kar sakti hai mere saath"[How could you do this to me Khushiji...]😑 Seriously joote parne wale hain...

Here lies the difference between Shyaam's delusion and Arnav's illusion about Khushi who is getting slapped by these stubborn games of these two.Love the fact ,Khushi sensed Arnav's arrival and left the premises which made Arnav's raging and boiling Lava to fall on Shyam with full swing but got stopped by Nani's call.

Loved Arnav saying Anjali, "Di ! ye drama kab thak chalega" [how many days this drama will carry on] He is very clear and straight forward,"Meri Khushi se shaadi ho chuki hai aura b aap aur sab ghar wale iss baat ko jald hi accept kar lain tou acha hoga..."[I married Khushi , so it's better for all of you to accept it as soon as possible].He laid his rule , accept it or we will leave...

Mom's Kangan are out and ready to give blessings to her DIL...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXMl7N7_5s

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXMl7N7_5s[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode 190-191PART 1   

EPISODE 190-191

Part -2

Silence...Khamoshi...

Khamoshi, [silence] has it's own voice, unheard yet very loud and has a power to create a tremor in its surrounding .That's what Khushi and Arnav is showing here .πŸ‘ Their silence is the indication of upcoming storm which will definitely disturb the nature of every relation around em as well as in between em.

Symbolism and connection:NK tells Akas you have to untie in 1minute, meaning in 60 seconds...60 pheras ,he said the other day to Akash...meaning Sudden change in the moments , new beginning but 1 represents Purity ,purity of souls...

Nuptial game start after marriage ceremony ends .If this side the newly wedded pair is coming closer by opening the tied knots together then  the other side the other recently untangled knotted pair is coming towards them.

My grabber is Arnav's wet and dismal look seeing  family's happiness and at the top facing the reality.He is not shaky yet he needs to hold on to something and that is His KHUSHI... just like her clutching her Dupatta in fear as she needs something to hold on to because she is enslaved by this moment ,hesitant and troubled to face the tremor with teary eyes .The moment he takes a step forward and  realizes that Khushi is not keeping pace with him .He turns to look at her , holds on to her hand and pulls reluctant Khushi inside the house. Regardless he is dragging her she is still putting her second hand on his as an affirmation , as a trust , as a hope."aap sab theek kar daingey.."comes later yet it  is budding here.

I loved your thought here.Khushi was tremulous in abhorrence. After the storm she also lost her courage to face their family.

Anjali is the one who notices first,"Chote.."Then the whole family notices the newly wedded couple and becomes dismayed and confused  stunned seeing them like that...

Symbolism and connection:The knotty game shows ,it will be Payesh as a knot in between ARSHI and it also mentions as a KNOT, Khamoshi..silence...as ARSHI and especially Khushi will remain mum...while knotting many knots of troubles ahead...

My 2nd grabber is they are standing side by side holding hands to face the family's wrath with teary averting eyes as their actions aren't helping them to meet their eyes..

A totally shocked family stood up and astounded Buaji breaks this silence of lambs first,"what is this joke...NandKishore..." followed by mamiji,"Definitely It is a big joke with us.." Buaji comes up to her Titliya and asks for an explanation from a trembling Khushi followed by Garima to find the reason of this which is not making any sense to them. Nani is the first one who demands an explanation from Arnav.Silence and only silence is the answer she gets from him.My grabber is when Nani promptly  questions Arnav again,ASR fixes his daggers straight at  Shaym he answers arrogantly yet composedly and calmly ,"Jawab wohi hai jo dikh raha hai...hum ney shaddi kar li hai"[The answer is the same what you are seeing...we got marrried].He doesn't take his eyes off of him but Anjali diverts his silent daggers towards silent remorse as it is she who wants to know the reason for the hasty wedding ..."shaadi kar li...chup ke...par kyuon...?"

Arnav's pain seeing  broken and dishearten Di doesn't allow him to answer his Di's questioning eyes and faces her.My grabber is Anjali walks backward as this distance is increasing .Nice hint...Arnav is helpless here knowing that the truth will kill her just like Khushi who couldn't bear Anjali's tears while holding her Mangalsutre .In this sense both of them are right & wrong and same in many ways.

When this side is burning in silence ,other side is airing this silence flicker to turn into a flame .Garima and Buaji start grilling Khushi to to confirm this shame and after battering down, Khushi answers in yes,"haan...". She receives an earsplitting slap from Garima and her petite body submerges in Arnav's broad chest.

i just loved how she fell on him and he protected her as well.

my grabber is his strong hold on her and daring glare at Garima for treating his Khushi like that but looks away quietly the moment Khushi looks at him by ignoring her plea.If a merciless slap couldn't break the spell of the silence of this side then Nanji's defeated attempt getting info from didn't make this colossal fall on knees either...must say Arnav's pain is excruciating as one side his Di and her silent pain is killing him and the other side ignorant yet suffering Khushi is piercing his heart but his mind is standing tall to be adamant at his own actions as "main wohi karta hoon jo mujhe sahi lagta hai..." Khushi is facing the wrath of her family  who are adamant angrily with shame and humiliation, in tears demanding an explanation but Khushi can only suffer in silence as she has no answer of any question for herself. My grabber is the continued silence of Khushi will help Arnav to understand Khushi's silence in Shyam's matter later ..

You are so right about Arnav's mental state.he just was not only suffering for Anjali, but feeling the tantamount pain for being duped by khushi.

Naniji reflects the shame,the tension and the astonishment and hope to be out of this traumatized dream.Her disappointed anguish and need to find solace was at the peak seeing Khushi's silence..My grabber is His turn look to Khushi for not opening her mouth after so much drilling and slap. A momentary , silent communion between the tormented souls ...her questioning yet painful eyes meet with her Rajkumar's icy ones yet full of anguish and guilt . Trust is taking its shape in this matter .She will never open her mouth and he will never in her case.Aapas ki baat hai...

pondering thought.I didn't notice their silent communication.But it's true that they both safeguarded each other from the outside world.

Pondering Connected Dots:Today he is not saying anything by saying everything and didn't stop Garima but later he will not only grab Buaji's heavy weight hand but also be ready to take care of Garima only stopped by Khushi.Dadi or anyone had no courage touching his Khushi.

Garima is not her real mother but she loves Khushi from the bottom of her hear and after sometimes Khushi was her fav chutki...when she wanted to sacrifice herself by hiding from Dadi .Buaji fights with Dadi for Khushi too.

Arnav breaks the silence and answers Nani's leading question,"aapn aur nani yehi chahte thai keh main shaadi kar loon tou kar li...Baat khatam... ..."[you and Nani wanted me to marry so I did it.That's it]...This is my grabber as a young boy that's the most truthful and straight forward answer anyone can deliver especially when that young man is angry and hurt.

Arnav tries to leave but Anjali stops him who is gauging his face which he can't meet and she knows there is a reason for his move."Kaha na Di aap ne kaha tha kar lo..."She insists to know but he remains in silence with a pause behind his closing eyes Arnav walks past Anjali and ASR with a jolt of his emotions ,changes with his BG score  when his eyes fall on Shyam.There is no question he warned him loud and clear with his gaze and the twitchy spider stumbles on his weakly woven web by getting the heat of that threat. I loved this scene here where  ASR begins to ascend ,begins to tower while Shyam is way below...

where shyam belongs.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Today Arnav couldn't the meet the eyes of Nani but he was the one who spoke his marriage ideas so clear in front of her that he is good with live in...Later he will be the one who will explain all to Nani first about Khushi and Shyam during the revelation.

Arnav did not defend Khushi, he stayed  true to the character today but later during Shyam's revelation he will slap him for Khushi...without thinking about Anjali...

Arnav climbs up the stairs to his room while Anjali keeps following him desperately to find the answers. Arnav shuts the door on her face and bows his down with teary eyes standing against the door ,"I'm sorry Di par iss keh elawah koi aur rasta nahin tha..

Akash quietly comes and takes Anjali away from Arnav's room without interfering .She turns back for one last look but the door remains closed too good .If he didn't defend Khushi ,he didn't explain Di either.

Pondering Connected Dots: Today he is shutting the door and later Di will lead him out of her room and will shut the door on him.πŸ‘

My biggest grabber is the moment of Khushi and Shashi.While everyone are demanding to know the reason from her  angrily , without even thinking of her state or willing to give a thought to her fragile emotions,it is Shashi who is ready to give her a chance without accusing her.The brief exchange of  glances between Shashi and Khushi was very powerful.Must say Sanaya conveyed her sadness and plea during these epis is fab.

So unfortunate, the person, who understands her most has become disable to defend her.

Yes sanaya was brilliant.

Anjali comes downstairs and joins the ladies in this grilling process but must say sahe was sober even in her pain but Nanji is way too hurt to back down over this issue. They were confused how did he do that and how come Khushi went along with him

Their behavior was too obnoxious and their reaction was extreme.

Khushi breaks her silence in the defense of her family when Mami starts her taunts and begins to humiliate Gupta's but her family do not want to have anything  with her .They quickly disown her and get ready to deart by giving all the blessings to Payal.

I was so hurt at their behavior.

Khushi runs behind her family members but suffers  her first shock when her loyalty is questioned by  Buaji .A desperate Khushi goes to Amma who angrily orders her never to call her Amma again ... Khushi is being abandoned again. Her last attempt , she seeks solace from her Babuji's lap ... as Shashi assures her of his love, his unconditional love and his support for her ...and Gupta's leave rejecting and disowning  Khushi...

such a painful moment for khushi. But her dad was still with her.

A broken shaky Khushi yet holding on to DeviMaiya stumbles with the door as her fate has collapsed with it. She walks slowly inward with her shuffling mind which is echoing the words of the man who has showed his claim to her in front of his family but at the very same time has rejected her rights on him while marking her his. Khushi walks in holding that claim and right as a flicker of hope which is the only protection she got right now. Her sister Payal embraces her and wants to know what she couldn't disclose to her but she becomes hurt when stubborn Khushi remains silent. Payal hurting words seem as if she is venting out her own wounds caused by Khushi at this auspicious moment. 

loved how you expressed Khushi's feelings, her grief and her turbulence.

Payal leaves by leaving abandoned Khushi in the hall...

A silent night comes to an end...or brings more debris out of it...πŸ‘

Will be continued...

Episode 190-191PART 1   

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHxPKD5qFU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fc5u_arnav-khushi-scene-220_shortfilms

wonderful review, Faiqa.
Loved your thoughtful take.
Such a painful day for khushi! All were abandoned the distraught soul. First she got the shock from arnav and then from the rest of the world.
All the blue lines grabbed my attention and I my comments are in purple.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx sohara😊
For reading and commenting, yes there were two things caught my eyes.
One , he held her hands till she was ready to stand and overcome her fear facing em ,and second he never left her alone till he knew she can handle it..WHY?

Because she did not open her mouth, her silence and when she says to amma , Haan ..it's true we are married...that's it slapped and his trust on her started right there , she will never betray this relation and will not disclose anything , will be hers forever...was hers and is hers forever...
It just took him time to accept it though.

He looks at her after that and she does the same...that's what you want as she said on poolside...hum wohi karaingey jo aap kahaingey...and she is doing exactly ...later on Dili maa bali she will say the same ...after Heer Ranjha fight...

She gives him layout to reach back to her ...

Thnx
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

ARSHI"S INDEX  

EPISODE 192

A tear in Silence...

The language of eternal silence

Sit still my heart,do not raise your dust.

Let the world finds its way to you.

~~Rabindranath Tagore~~

Silent walls of RM , are welcoming Khushi by standing tall after a tremor  as these are used to keep all the storms within for years and yet didn'ttear apart.These are  ready to show Khushi its colorful ,enlightened ,and broad side by hiding its colorless, dark,and narrowness within.

nice picture there, faiqa... the silent walls...

Khushi crumbles on the ground to let her heart out in this silence to wash away every crucified word from all across.She has been dealt with several blows in her life yet this one has torn her soul in pieces.

One side ,Arnav's mind reeling out resent events by pacing up and down inexorably, trying to run away from em but in vain. His breaking down sister, his wife being slapped, his shattered grand mother ...all these unbearable events make him collapsed as a consequences of his own uncalculated acts.His remorseful and frustrated feelings are making this colossal down today without a roar. This is the second time when he is on the ground which shows his inner war being abandoned and dissipated but silence is the only way out as no one can hear or understand the scream of this Lion...

Other side ,His wife, down stairs sitting by  clutching the Mangalsutra as her life line in her palm protectively which is a hint for future as she will never let it go no matter what. I loved this shot  when Arnav remembers Khushi this side and Khushi is holding strongly the Mangalsutre[ him ] in her hands near to her heart on the other side...That is an assurance to herself that he will come closer to her again.No doubt it was always her who put her faith in this matter as always..."Dhaga hum nain apni marzi se nahin thama...par ab jab bandh liya hai tou..." .The marriage always will remain strong in the strong hands of Khushi and she will never allow anything to break it..
She has faith regardless how he put it around her neck but he did mark her with his Name. She knows he will never abandon her ,desert her, and will never leave her unprotected from this shield and as a promise she will bring him back , win him back regardless he is trying to go away from her But her holding mangalsutre near her heart is evident she will win his heart and that's a promise. May be that means nothing to him"koi matlab nahin" from her POV right now but it is everything for her. Buaji's Titliya is now on the ground without wings yet her spirit is as alive as ever.She has dealt with so much in her life but as she never waited or accepted  any hand to get up except her Love, her Arnavji .The lioness is being hurt by her own hawking and guardian protector but he will be the one who will  defend her besides all the odds and has a power to break the silence of this storm which is gushing out from her eyes in tears as the pain is intolerable .

Payal's silent pain got the undeniable support but Anjali is all alone.Her husband is never there for her and the only strong support she has is her brother and right now he is not besides her and that will sure make her realize to cut the chase and do whatever it takes to accept Arnav's decision later. Nani , who has been through all weathers of life yet today this storm has really bruised her soul but she is the one who always kept all of her children beaded in one chain and will do the same as always.

Symbolism and connection: Love to see Shyam's reflection while she is not even looking at him as he is just a reflection and nothing much in her life.

On the other side Arnav's mirror image is not complete as he is stuck in this situation and can't even meet his own eye in the mirror as a remorse of his own acts.

Lioness may be chained yet her roaring nature can't change and indeed she is wounded and no one and I mean no one can stand in front of a wounded lioness.She takes command of her feisty and spunky nature and stands tall to follow her heart and the path chosen by her Devi Maiya and that goes directly to her Arnavji.

She comes in unhesitatingly and closes the door without thinking about self consciousness and despite that has a firm look.Arnav with his clenching jaws and raging facial expression like he doesn't care.He keeps his eyes firmly averted from her but His statue cold avatar doesn't stop the wounded lioness to proceed yet she surrenders herself in his command without accusing him.She is as gentle as she could be with Lion as this is lioness nature she keeps lion calm and turn things in her direction.She shares her Dukh [sorrow] with him as he is her own as always.Arnav's tensed muscles lose it's grip over her sorrow as it affects him as always "farak padta hai.." His jolt at her being "Orphan" again says a lot of his heart state.This one word is the deep connection in between em.

This state of abandonment  is the one which brought em closer and today again he knows and feels every bit of pain of being alone which he is feeling since the terrace moment and that stirs his inner tenderness.There is an empathy which is stirring a nebulous relation in between em which breaks the spell when Khushi raises her question , her demand to know the reason of his hasty decision.His refusal to respond and  try to leave the premises roars a deep wave of anguish in Khushi.She does'nt give him permission to leave and my my my the great ASY is heeding her command after Lion knows his lioness nature.He is obliged to her no matter what and at the top she called him with his full name.That shows him she is keeping a distance from him and he can't tolerate that.He turns calmly and she pours her heart out which she was holding for whole night for his sake.Arnav's painful expressions show how much he is in remorse for every word she speaks about Mangalsutre and Sindoor.He watches her Mang[forhead] as he didn't want any of this in that manner.It shows he was still not ready for marriage but he had no other option to make her his.

Love Khushi's authoritative way by  placing  her hand on Arnav's shoulder as a Mrs Raizada, the complete validation of her ownership and haq on him and Arnav is neither shirking nor pushing it away as he is in it equal. It was a wonderful sight to see how both of them casting their rights without giving each other's right.

i loved it too. there was that sense of a man and a woman who meant everything to each other in the midst of chaos. how she picked herself up...then that unhesitating closing of the bedroom door. this is a lucknow girl with a high regard for socially acceptable, circumspect behaviour... first time ever with a man in a room for the whole night, a man who has dragged her to the temple and been chaotic with her... but something in her owns him and knows her place in his life. it is arnav ji, with whom she always felt a certain ease, saying things to him no one dared to. he too would yell and scream but then would come rushing looking for her, make things better somehow... a strange bonding... i loved that sense of right with which she closed the door and walked slowly to him to tell him her of state of mind, to share. you know this feels right though it defies logic completely, but when two people feel that thing between them, somehow that asserts itself and lets one cross conventional barriers. after all is said and done, when the storm abates, he is teh only one for you, and you the one that is all to him. khushi meri patttni hai.

Arnav stands there  still, hushed but bubbling inside listening her and that frustrates her and goads her beyond limits She cornered him again by pushing as hard as she can .but again her vivacity is brought under control by aggressive Arnav. He holds her hand and pins her down near the door and takes the strength from his hollow accusations to hush her up, "Tumhain jo chaiye tha woh tou tumhain mil gaya...eik ameer adami jisse pa key tum raton rat woh pa sako jiske tum sapne daikhti aye ho..."[ you've got what you want, one rich person by marrying whom u can get all which u can only dreamed of]

credit to uploader

He tries to leave when lioness stops him by his shoulder as she can't be quitened for a long in this fury of her demanding answer ,"this is not the answer of my question..." and now to escape from the truth as always does , an unyielding Arnav  jerks her hand off of his shoulder,"Mujhe tumhare kissi bhi sawal ka jawab daine ki zaroorar nahin hai..."{ I am not obliged to answer any question of yours.] and walks away...

Pause here:It was a promising scene to see Khushi sharing her innermost feelings easily with Arnav which she couldn't articulate to her dear ones...This one scenes shows that the unspoken bond exists and will help them weather the storm

that's the bond i think i was speaking of earlier.

Pondering connected Dots: Guest house when Khushi pushes Arnav for sending her in danger and falling building.His foot entered that day in her heart as she felt his presence in the building.Today she is in his heart whether he accepts it or not.

Barun and Sanaya both of them in this scene are awesome , from their body language to expressions , from voice modulations to their delivery of dialogues ...just Fantabulous...Kudos to the entire team for this...

Pause here:My heart went out for this boy, He is suffering more than anyone by keeping his chin but finally gives in and walls of his room are the witness of it. He is alone in it and has no clue of his crime and same is Khushi yet he has double the amount of pain, from his Di and from his Khushi.He is the protector of his Den yet is mistaken by all.That is destiny which he writes by himself...uhhh... His mind stops and rages when he gets stuck. Yes,May be he is drilling Shyaam and Khushi for hurting Anjali but at the same time he is dying a thousand deaths alone. His family abandoned him and they didn't even think for a second to understand why he did that. This is reality.

Pondering connected dots:Khushi is the only one who always stands besides him.During Anjali's miscarriage , she is with him all the way till she brings Shyam home but for the sake of Anjali.

Here comes...My most fav scene of IPK ,you know ladies why ?Boys game over a girl... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we are all such shameless cave women, yeah fight over me, boyo, show me you are the champ.

Much awaited moment...Arnav's slap for Shyam.A confrontation of double time Jijaji and a faithful salesahib.First defeat, Shining armor right in his eyes to make him blind..Yes tujhe khuch nazar na aye meri jan ...kyuonke  andhe ko andhere main bohat door ki soojhi...[Yes May you be blind as blind always assume he can see way far...from his inner eye how nave] Truth of nature as evil always gets blind under the light of pure and innocent truth as his evil bracelet is covering it.As Arnav is a Sun which blinds all and Shyam is a night any way and Arnav is going to be fight with this evil night as always and will be victorious."aur ab tum kuch nahin kar sakte..."[now u can't do much...]

There is a prediction as he's been granted one last chance from brave heart Arnav because of Anjali's sake.I must say Shyam's voice modulation here is awesome"Arnav yeh mat samjhna keh main janta nahin keh tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho.."[Arnav don't think I don't know what are you trying to do]Arnav with victorious  pride and confidence ,"Janta hoon issi lyeh kar raha hoon.."

Love Arnav's slight angle turn and killing look with asserting rights over his Khushi, his property with warning threat..."Haan tum ne eik aur baat kit hi Jijaji...keh tumhain Khushi se koi alag nahin kar sakta...par ab Khushi meri patni hai uss keh ass pass phatkne keh bhi koshish mat karna...Don't you dare..."[you tell me one more thing Jijaji..., that no one can separate you from Khushi...but now she is my wife Don't try to be near her ...Don't you dare...]

Love the pause to make sure Shyam understood him clearly and body language delivering the threat is superb.Loved this boys fight over a girl and claim of one getting his hands on her first as she is his bride [patni]now for forever.He is using the word Patni as he is accepting her as his wife unconsciously as every time He and Shyam come close ,Arnav gets closer to his right more than ever by closing his gaps...Love his sarcasm by calling him Jijiaji and I want to hug him for calling him"tum"...yes my dream word as he doesn't deserve respect.

He walks back to his SUV, but not letting his loathing and contempt gaze off from Shyam,as he is delivering the message loud and clear in the light that he will not allow him to poison or to  contaminate his home and his Di's life ...

Symbolism and connections: Arnav in the driver's seat, the one who will pull the strings of this game,He is the one who will guide the destiny  and will watch Shyam's moves with hawking eyes .There is a clear warning as one false move and Shyam will be evaporated in thin air...

Arnav's side view mirror reflection, as he is watching up front at Shyam as he is not going to let him out of his sight.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHXcQCzGQg[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fc8a_arnav-khushi-scene-221_shortfilms

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

super one, faiqa. khushi's feelings, arnav's feelings... and shyam's quakes... all explored so well. the night was really about a relationship getting established... beautiful review. i have commented in blue.

your assessment of shyam, his innate deviousness is lovely.

i so wish they'd bothered to keep these characters credible... with ups and downs, but credible.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episodes 204/205

episode 204

"woh bua ji holi hai na, iss liye...", bua ji, because it's holi, that's why.

the first hints of colour are in... they were splashed on the opening titles, speaking of things to come. khushi's multi hued saree may have been inspired by the next bit of the story too, just kidding.

IPK always has hints...

khushi walks into gh drenched, and when bua ji has too many questions to ask, she charges in saying she needs to change as she might catch a cold.

her challenge with asr is on. either she gets back home in the next two hours or two calamities will strike:

Their deals and challenges is their love making in their style.πŸ˜†

payal's marriage will be over,

and asr will have to change his name.

the second one is bothering the h out of me... you can't change my asr's name!

okay, all this nonsensical stuff from writer basically means indi was not too keen on this episode.
πŸ˜† It was a filler yet me love it the way they chase each other and poolside is the reviving of vows scene 

the week had to lead up to holi it was clear. writers had primarily one agenda on the khushi asr front for nearly five episodes. she'd insist he tell her how she'd hurt him, why he'd married her. he'd refuse. she'd leave to force him. he would do all he could to bring her back.

the excitement was obviously to come from their hate love, their need for each other, especially his for her. and he would go to ridiculous lengths to make her come back to him

I take it it both as you said he wil do whatever to bring her back home...his home , he needs her more than she needs him...he jst wants her to acknowledge it but that is the beauty of it she never backs down to this HUM THEEK HAIN...regardless she is nothing without him.

might have been a riot. and 203 certainly was, along with lots of heat and sex that left both drenched. nice touch all that water chucking especially coming straight before holi, like a precursor to the real play of and immersion in colours... all the hues of love.πŸ‘

me laughing here , ineed paani se thanda kare ka padi...Cynthia and her non finished cold showers are coming in my brain now🀣

but to stretch that story across three episodes may have been trying. or the writers were having a  bad day or whatever... nothing quite gelled or grabbed my attention.

if anything, the constant harping about the time and then the highly flimsy ploy of making it look as though akash were signing divorce papers... was irritating.

too thin, the writing. the actors tried their best, but it was not just bland stuff, it was fairly brainless stuff they had to communicate. neither sanaya nor barun were convinced, that was pretty obvious. 
can't agree more.
we are going to enjoy this blah ride for the sake of these two.On IF I read once , Sarun were unhappy and same with Daljeet and others with this issue of writing and story.Don't remember exact what

there was a poignant moment though when she fought with dm and said, don't think i am talking to you just because lakshmi ji isn't here. she was talking to her goddess of course, and poor girl, now she spent her time jabbering her heart out to a goat. oh well. this is khushi.

This is human nature to find solace in some one...as I do in my computer, you do in FF and all the chatting about IPK with this device and KHUSHI can't be quiet, her nature is blabbering so when no one is talking to her , she found goat or something...this is human need...

interesting light touches of her trademark sanka.

he is being really mean... he means to get her backπŸ˜†

"main jo kahta hoon, hamesha wohi hota hai, kkgsr." whatever i say that's exactly what happens, he claims, you know that soon that will not happen. the mighty will fall. a bit obvious huh?

he tells her she has "do choices... payal ki shadi ya usski barbadi..." two choices, payal's marriage or it's miscarriage... i translate in this hindi film style because that's what it was... cheesy, filmi dialogue from the curt, clipped, what the asr.

i found it upsetting. that is not how our man talks. why were all the writers in such a bad place suddenly?

I think he was scaring her, I know what you mean ...I didn't see the epi yet but do remember something like that...

maybe the idea was to keep it "light". he is a good guy, he wouldn't really harm payal and akash and this is mainly to convince his bollywood behenji biwi? πŸ˜†πŸ€£ From now on she will be in chappals and tent clothes...seriously

okay, argument understood, but dialogue still not liked. so so not asr.

at the restaurant later... lotus, was it? i refuse to believe there was any significance to that in such an indifferently written episode... anyway, there akash provides the key to a basic asr trait, " kyun ki bhai kehte hain ki emotions aur feelings aapko kamzor kar deti hain..." because bro says emotions and feelings make you weak.

promptly the sardonic man looking at khushi triumphantly and quips, "you're absolutely right, akash... main sirf yeh kehtai nahin, issme believe bhi karta hoon," i not only say this, i believe in it too.

yet, interestingly, swayed by his feelings and nothing else he is setting up this elaborate ploy to get her back. cute. but me not excited.

I liked it though as each word is going to depict his state later ...this is layout

"khushi, deals aur profit se important koi nahin hota... " khushi, nothing is more important than deals and profit. well, she's his biggest deal and he sees great profit for himself in it perhaps?

"tumhare pas sirf adha ghanta hai..." you have only half an hours...

"i want you home..." i wanchyou home... er i want to die.πŸ˜†

husky voice, with a push of pure grain in it. it's for moments like these i sit through 22 minutes of whatever.πŸ˜ƒ

"d'you understand?" he finishes... in just that little sentence a yearning and a need that leaves you shaken. that make syouy want to call your significant other and say, "i want you right now."

this acting, this astute assessing of a feeling a man has for a  woman and delineating it to perfection... i miss like h. every d day.

Badly Indi...he is not on the screen for a year...😭

"so kkkgsr, tum ghar khud jaogi ya main drop kar doon?" so will you go home by yourself or should i drop you?

bullies her, pushes her, makes her cry... just to bring her back. distressing episode... saved only by moments of a feeling.
These are the traits of our ASR

"hi payal, khushi aa gayi kya?" hi payal, has khushi come back, he asks, a little tense as he walks into shantivan. maybe he is just a little bit worried that she'll resist this time.

OH he was worried as he knows her and why not she is mini of him...eik chatank ki larki ASR se nahin sambhlti...
He wil figure ut only his LOVE and affection tame her down like a pussy cat just like her soft smile melts him...😊

episode 205

10... 9... he's counting down the seconds as khushi is frantic to reach home before he gets payal to sign the divorce papers. since when is khushi this gullible?

did he think for a second she wouldn't come? did he feel his heart freeze at the thought?

He did regardless he knew she will but there was a slight chance of his worries , she might resist...

she careens up the steps of shantivan, breathless... his last play with the papers... not in a good mood our friend, how dare she leave him... his deal and profit...

when she hurtles in and assures payal those are just office papers ending with an unnecessarily cutesy "hai na, arnav ji?" the way he looks at her says something amid the farce.

a little note in his eyes... she's back. he's won. but there's more, there's always more when he looks at her, as though his heart needs to say things that his head will not permit, but the heart has ways of speaking, and the head is helpless before that.

There was this "Yaqeen" ..she will never leave him...seeping in his heart nut his faltoo dimag is not registering it...and that's why she suggets Badam ka halwa..I think...that was or something like that πŸ˜† for his brain to get extra boost

"ya!"  he replies. curt, the way he is. nice.

conversation goes hysterically to "badam ka halwa khane... hai na, arnav ji?" to eat badam halwa, isn't that right, arnav ji?

yes badam for extra slow dimag which is rusty in hate...

why this ott? thisso called humour?

manorama mami declares this is "phatti saree seejan twoo..." and di again reminds us it's holi... not too far away, tomorrow. then we get down to some serious destruction of payal as a character. i can't recognise this girl in hindi soap saree and hair style, bumbling around with embroidery and a desperation to please mother in law. πŸ˜† well said

but i am running away from all of this to the only scene that had any connection to the lovers i have been chasing a second time round. a beauty in the scene along with that sweet heady nuttiness of kkg, and asr just not able to resist that... even if she is a home breaker, even if she told his brother in law, why don't you leave your wife, "chhor kyun nahin dete anjali ji ko?!!!"

he provokes her for no reason in the bedroom.

There is one to show his dominance that I am the one only in your life and you belong to me in his head, as acc to him she is inclined to his Jijaji...

"maine kaha tha na khsuhi, tum mere paas wapis aaogi."

i'd told you, khushi, you'll come back to me.

i am passing out.
come back to me. mere paas. again the heart is talking, the head just thinks it is. this is not about winning. this is about breathing. when your breath is one with hers how can you live without her? you are just pretending madly that it is all for di and you hate her, because after all "chhap gaya hai dimag pe" the scene of her in shyam's arms. you are hurt, you are shattered, you want to hurt and shatter. but together, with each other, you can't live away from her.πŸ‘

mere paas...that's it that is the key...he wants to hear her...accept the defeat and you belong to me...she is his life , his heart beat , how can he let her go and later too.the same ,but that time she was more than that...and she went away because of Anjali , nah...that was one reason could be ...but it was her self integrity which he humiliated so many times ..paison keh liye...aisho aaram...When she is sitting in fron of clock and it is near 12...12 dinon main hum unki patni nahin rahaingey...and it has the link of 12 of her BDay when he wishes her...you asked me this once ..it's coming ...that 12 was the indication of ther union ..and he gives her his mom's garden rose ..a complete surrender heart to her...her mom's blessings and there are 12 days left i the contract so there must a union of these two , a complete union from heart to soul...and their consummation occurred that 12 day regardless the they changed the track for Dadi but small toch was still there for ppl like me to get.

how does an actor communicate all this with just the delivery of one sentence, a little look in his eyes and a charge in his voice.

"aur mujhe apna naam nahin badlana padega...
so.. i am still asr"

i didn't ahve to change my name. naam... does that equate with respect for this arrogant, fairly egotistic man. a name he chose for himself, which he defended with his actions, all above board, in his understanding... sahi, all based on his reckoning that his actions make his life not the wishes and whims of some god somewhere. this name, that is not his father's given one, but one chosen from his mother's names... this one is important, essential to his identity, one that he creates and takes onus for himself.  whether we agree with his arrogant mien or not, he is willing to do what it takes and uphold his beliefs, his way. his name.

well said...even his dadi didn't get that...he made this name on his own after leaving his old name back...but I always wanted him go back Sheesh Mahal and has his name back...silly me😊

"hum mantey hain ki aap ki jeet hui aur hamari haar," she accepts he's won, she's lost. why does khushi see things in term of  winning and losing, har-jeet i wonder. she seems to love the idea of competition... dance, now this. he only loves to win, thinks that's his right almost. some pair these two loonies.

This is teri meri dear...if she is at the verge of losinhg he wil save her and when he will see she is having distance , he will be hawking her trail to open her hair...you look good in this haar...defeat and she like humain fadak nahin padta...and he ok then why you stopped carry on...carry one that is a cue for herπŸ˜†

she snatches away what she presumes are papers for payal and akash's divorce. he tells her to return them, sternly, she starts getting hit by her sanka again. this time it certainly is the relief of knowing payal is safe. original khushi reasserts herself. she isn't returning it in this life time.

"khushi, i'm warning you!"

"aap hamesha baat ko bigadte hain aur phir banate hain," you always ruin things first then set them right... another key character trait almost of asr. but to truly create something, destruction is necessary, isn't it? we are also seeing the breaking down of his fort faraq nahin padta, his shell, his entire defence, so that something new may awaken and make his life better, a chance of creation in it, not just staying hemmed in, inert.

"kyunki main hamesha wahi karta hoon jo mujhe theek lagta hai..." because i always do precisely that which feels right to me.

TRUTH from both sides and acceptance in those two dialogues

he is explaining himself to his sanka wife, he who never ever explains himself to anyone. only di maybe once in a way. 

see who is winning hereπŸ˜† and who is losing

interesting he didn't say, i do what i please... instead, i do what feels right.

theek... sahi.

arnav singh raizada has an essential need to be "sahi" not "galat" like his father. his character is pitted against the father character (luke and darth??). he sets right... his father does wrong. he needs to be right, it's way beyond just a moral yearning, it's essential to his existence. yet, he goes and does what he does with khushi. reminds me of greek tragedy. the mortal helpless before the games of gods. even the slightest strain of hubris will be punished. maybe there was hubris in him, built up over the years of resisting fears and rebuilding life, of rejecting all that was, maybe he made the mistake of not even trying to understand why his father was the way he was, maybe he was too harsh.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love it , inde he is right and he has to keep everything right not wrong acc to him may be it's wrong in world's eye.

i'll never know, but this character that is willing to weather the storms all by himself, will be tried. and how.

"sabko dabake rakhna chate hain," you want to keep everyone under you.

"sab kuch mere control mein hai... aur rahega... hamesha" everything is in my control and will stay that way... always.

oh the need for control in a life that saw complete chaos and swore it would never reign again. yet there was that terrace that night. is everything really in your control?

khushi charges around on her loopy hoi hoi hoi music... with the papers, he's livid.

"nahin, aapko agar yeh kagzaad chahiye toh tairke aana padega," if you want these papers you'll have to swim across and get it, says sanka. 
that was really funny! Sanka Devi... but it has meaning...you have to come back to me any way chal keh ya tair  keh choice is yours and he said that chal keh "Bhi" this Bhi is deep meaning...
but he doesn't choose this chal keh , he has chosen tair keh ...a  long way back to her

season is changing, lightness and fun it brings, and somehow this time it doesn't feel forced. he's got her back and is feeling more relaxed. she's sure her sis is fine, also he needs her like mad. a feeling inside, a longing is asserting itself. the next day she'll admit that whenever he comes close, her heartbeat goes nuts. it's going crazy now, and the only way to handle it is use of extreme lunacy.

"main chal ke bhi aa sakta hoon..." i can walk across.
he will tell her the next day, even his heart beats faster when she's near... their heartbeats become one. must be happening right now too as he looks at her in her element.

lovely moment.

"hum kood jaaenge babu ji ki kasam hum kud jaayenge," i'll dive into the pool, i swear by babu ji i will.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"3 foot gehra pool hai, khushi," it's three feet deep, the pool, khushi. oh the look on his face.

3 meaning victory of  Titans πŸ˜†

you won't drown... but he does catch her hand and they do remember and nothing is as it seems to be...

because something else is always at work.

and rabba vey comes in with memories for both...

a kiss by the poolside when he'd been this close...

she'd slipped a hand into his on a night when questions came much later, a desire reigned in the glow of a thousand lights.

he'd touched her tremble, her bated breath as fairy lights beckoned him to get embroiled.

he'd undressed her that very first time, the flick of a wrist, a hair clip off and hair cascading to cover her to reveal her to...

you're mine... mere paas.

i'm yours...

somethings are left unsaid.

an endless moment didn't look at time... words of heer ranjha came by... "jisko jee jaan se chahte hain, jab usse nazron ke saamne paate hain, tab aankhen bolti hain, zuban nahin"

This is the definition of mere paas ...he is saying it loudly and she is symbolically Tair keh ...

when the one you love with your heart and soul is before you, the eyes speak, not the tongue.

the moments floated away, then she looked perturbed, lost, she stepped back.

someone had to.

his gaze lowered, again he'd have to hide his feelings... mainly from himself.

He is afraid from himself as always

she's happy the papers are destroyed...

sab kuch mere control mein tha... hai... aur hamesha rahega, khushi.πŸ˜† and same for her too Akhdoo but you can't see it

Indi.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Lovely ride , he thinks he is in control and actually it is other way around...majboor he is ...awww mighy ASR fell for this Sanak who can touch his soul and he is in denial.

My comments are in red...

Thnx