Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

ha, dips was scolding you... that's a good one. tell her it's all her fault, for all those reminders and hurry ups and everything she gave you, so now, you are passing it on merrily teehee... but she was such a fabulous reader... i often would read her comments after reading the chapter. bahut dhonnobad for coming and spending precious time here. 🤗

That's exactly what she told me! "It's all your fault"  - that you have to pm everyone early in the morning .. and then I land in your thread without even checking my inbox. 😆

She indeed is a fabulous readers. 😊 Unlike me. 

Tomake dhonnobad. For giving snaps of the unseen IPK life .. 😊 .. so much more they could have shown us .. alas.

🤗
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was beautiful 👏
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi 👏⭐️

This is so touching my heart dear...Just magnificent.
An effulgent presence of Khushi in his life with all the small resplendent things like "Palau" ...jalaibis, holding his face with her palms , soothing touch .. Which makes him forget the worst of his life is the key of this legendary story.

A nice touch of the reminder of his father and comparison with him after the realization of his acts with Khushi...feeling stones on which he made Khushi sit and sleep ...his sobs with drizzles and her reaching him through her way ...LOVE and FORGIVENESS...which brought her Arnavji back to her...

These words are like weapons of her to tame him and soothe him...to give him courage and strength..👏👏👏

she knew hearing his name, the identity that he'd created and worked relentlessly to become gave him strength, it soothed him, she wanted him to feel its truth, its innate courage. His innate courage.

This is shooo sweet ...from Akhoo side

but life had sent him a crazy girl to open that locked door and feel all his feelings again, there was no need to be afraid, she was always there. he breathed in deeply.

"will you let me sleep in your pala?" he teased as he nibbled her ear, kissed her shoulder blades lightly, and hugged her a little tighter.

Thnx Indi...just opened it and landed here on an oasis😊❤️ of love

thanks, arshi,

you know i often wonder about his dad, i think of that losing him and finding out he was a weak man who chased skirt did to the little boy. in the early days they equated his anger with his dad's and he often said he was nothing like his dad. but the way he said it, almost as though he was scared to look at it too much... what if he found out...

i wanted to touch that aspect if i could, just bring it out... such things are hard to resolve, but when someone comes to your life and makes you feel your capacity to love, i feel other things also start rolling inside you. you can start to at least look at things that are deeply troubling/.

glad you so enjoyed and have a brill weekend, hope niece and neph have sorted out who should be slapped by whom 😆.

🤗

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: risat

That was beautiful 👏

thank you, risat, 😳
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ gunjan,

thanks so much.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

R

Haha! Got it before you pmed. 😛

Edit: Ok. You pmed. 😳 But I saw the thread itself first! 😆

"aap sirf mere arnav ji hain, arnav singh raizada."

Beautiful as always. 😊 You have touched upon a subject that would always be a part of Arnav Singh Raizada .. something that actually made the man and his persona. He and his demons. They will be there but he now can fight them better. Wonderfully written by someone who understands ASR as he is.

Now hungry for more.

thanks, the raconteur of asr khushi, i am so happy you like.

asr as he is. yes, i'll take him with his flaws. i even want to see him being mean, because he can be, and then dealing with it all in a way that only he can.

you are sweet. but thankfully not too too much, just right for the diabetic types 😆.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^ awww, thanks, basb, 😳.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Indi... Your OS fulfills what a rushed daily serial schedule couldn't delve into but just hinted at once in awhile...  Arnav tried so hard to be NOT like his father and that's why he pushed Khuhsi away initially... You put down that struggle so eloquently... Touching...🤗
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ sab,

bhelcomes, my dear one. you put that so well. thanks a tonne. yeah sometimes i feel, they just didn't explore the aspect at all, despite those initial forays. sahi galat, i am not like my dad, i am not weak... pushing her away, equating all involvements with women that included any reference to "pyaar" as a colossal weakness.

so much to find there. maybe season 2 ha ha.

Sonia_J16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was really awesome...
loved it