Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi what are you bringing here...pagalpan and crazy ones by steve jobsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...too good..sorry for resting and not coming back Captain...I was at the Museum at that time...couldn't do anything..yet can't show my back either and never did ,yes I am way slow than ever but it does not mean I forgot anything...Trust me even if you want to throw me ,I will be here as a boomerang...πŸ˜†

From the time I was little I always knew I was different!  I chose to Dance!  great song btw by Leanne Rhimes.  Listen when you get a chance. So I choose to be a rebellious different blaster!  My kids think I am a hippy!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

Episode 145 

I knw i made it too dull...sry!!!
i think Lavanya nd Nani shared a great bonding...loved to see them...i din put the sad pics of La...cuz she's better of smilin πŸ˜Š

Episode 146

WoW...not even for a sec do you want to move away from the screen...really good episode!!!

Hope you all had a Great Weekend πŸ˜ƒ

I love all of these πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...They look awesome as usual ...You really are becoming master of Edits Supi...⭐️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Hello Hi, meri barun boasting blaster behno!! My sisters in love, my partners in craze❀️

Brilliant opening page yet again β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ  How dya guys do it?? Kamaal, paagal, ajeeb, cute...or let's just roll eyes and mumble Unbelievable!!

Indi, your words as usual, picture perfect...And Arshi, Supriya, Durga, Katelyn, Sohara, major applause to you πŸ‘ (sabke liye apna apna claps 😊)

Indi darling - Steve Jobs Zindabad - featured here aapki vajah se, drove me to tears in two seconds, those words. Never cease to... Thank you for bringing light!

And what's with Wiwy the Wicked blowing hot and cold πŸ˜‰ Either way hum toh burning blasting dying!!!
Just caught up with the last few pages on #13...bahut yaarana hai aap sabka ASR ki kiss ke saath! Cheek ko toh kisi ne ghaas nahi daali! Bahut nainsaafi hai! Poolside mehndi gift bhool gaye? Waisa kiss aur uska accompanying sound dekha suna kabhi?? ❀️❀️ Hilarious reading it made for!! Bechara Aakash!!! And Katelyn's special ones...rabbits going at each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too fab!

But ab moving forward... Here's to loads of fun on the new one! Looking forward to jalebis of discussions, not to forget unhe shakkar manaa hai, isliye also tonnes of dark sugar phiree baateinπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

Did I say i love it here? πŸ€—

IssPKaur.Thnx for the claps...Underlined the cheeky one with his sound is way hotter than Lipsy one..I totally agreed with you.Me lub that one and when Khushi gives him ,his blushing doesn't seem that he came from Harvard without getting degree in any of the kiss field...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ha, ha. Not at all Kate. πŸ˜† He is a good looking guy, don't have to be a fangurl to say that. Off screen, he reminds me of my young cousin most of the times. Really, if he comes in front of me, chances are I might end up blessing him.   

Awww, hey my golden Angel Durgy I am with you in this you don't have to be fangal to like him...he is a good looking guy and that's it...though he is killing in white and grey outfit...

Kat we don't have to join the sauten club to like him .we just do...Though I agree with you and Indi he looks good in his one banyan outfit messy and muddy...πŸ˜†
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

arshi di downloaded upto 150 all episode 

yupiee 
thanks now will be little problem as dm link are not downloading but will do somethingπŸ˜•

There is an adds on Firefox browser for downloading DM videos ..name is not coming in my head but google it ,there are couple of these you can find...150 good πŸ‘πŸ‘
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IssPKaur.Thnx for the claps...Underlined the cheeky one with his sound is way hotter than Lipsy one..I totally agreed with you.Me lub that one and when Khushi gives him ,his blushing doesn't seem that he came from Harvard without getting degree in any of the kiss field...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Satyavachan, Arshi baalikey!! Woh mehndi wala super hot tha nandkissore!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Supi😊

Thnx for reading and commenting 141-143

Yes he is caring yet daring and scaring...that's she sings "what the keh ke humain roz darate"

Body doubles.I told you before I don't care any more as I watch the essence of the show and what is cooking in between them who care it's Body doubles or what ,if they are serving the purpose I am fine...

I never knew this Body Double thing till I read IF  posts.otherwise never noticed ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@IssPKaur

hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.indeed that first kiss "sab se bhari " ..no matter how many came after that...
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@IssPKaur

hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.indeed that first kiss "sab se bhari " ..no matter how many came after that...

Sahi baat!! Kya feeling thii...Uff!!! Hotness ki dukaan
Usske baad, barring the almost on diwali, every other cheeky was pheeki πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Sahi baat!! Kya feeling thii...Uff!!! Hotness ki dukaan
Usske baad, barring the almost on diwali, every other cheeky was pheeki πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Every cheeky was pheeki because we were waiting for the next level where they never reached because of so many interruptions.πŸ˜•...and IPK ne tarkhaya humain sirf farmhouse peh aur SR bhi kha gye...Mission to Anjali bachao start right next moment...😑