Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Katelyn...you hav spammed lik CRAZY!!!! on the anniversary thread...worthy.gif

its amazing...nd now you r a Dazzler...Congratulations 🥳cheerleader.gif

Awww...thanks Supriya!  🤗 I think we are trying to break the records but the thread will be closed in a few days!!
Ami, congrats for being a dazzler too!  🤗  We're TWINS again!!!  Continue on to DAZZLE us!!  😃 It's party time!!  🥳    toast.gif 

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Katelyn keep dazzling

CONGRATULATIONS

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
@Chalhov

Thank you for your support! 🤗
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

AMI KEEP ON DAZZLING IN    IPKKND AND BLASTING YOUR WONDERFUL ANALYSIS DROOLS AND CREATIONS

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DurgaS

I can now sit back, as now I am relieved
Two stories & two poems finally revealed
None of my works,  that is now concealed
Writing for the anniversary, has me appealed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 is sexual tension, marriage proposals.
 Two urges us to decide, unite minds and souls, helps us in judgement and natural flow to become decisive what is best for our souls.Symbols of love and charity.
(Thanks for the #2 symbolism, ArshiHamesha)

It has really been amazing for the last few days, working, compiling, brainstorming and creating with the blasters for the 2nd IPK Anniversary. Just shows how crazy we've become towards this show and we are hardly bothered about it (the craziness) 😆.  Two years since IPK had started and look at the effect it has left all over the world. The number two seems to have been profoundly around in IPK for some time now.

* The number of special threads BFTP has created - Two (Hundredth Episode and 2nd Anniversary)
* The number of blasters taking part in Anniversary contests - Two (DurgaS and supriya.arshi) 
* The number of contests the blasters took part in - Two (OS Contest and Signature contest)
* The number of entries each blaster sent for their contests - Two
* The number of poems I wrote for the anniversary - Two (English & Hindi)
* The number of posts the blasters worked together for the anniversary - Two (Engagement Discoveries & Language Post)
* The number of 2nd Anniversary Threads we've worked on - Two (Main forum's and BFTP's)  

(will add more as I remember)

It is wonderful to realise the presence of the number two almost everywhere at a time when the show is completing two years. Let me analyse the number 2 symbolism.

Sexual tension, marriage proposals. 
This was always there between Arnav and Khushi. The marriage signals had always been dilly-dallying between them, signifying that soon they would be husband and wife. 😉

Two urges us to decide, unite minds and souls, helps us in judgement and natural flow to become decisive what is best for our souls.
Ah, the way we blasters have worked together towards those two posts proves the above. Information, suggestions, encouragement - all kept pouring in while the posts were being worked on. Doing this has given each one of us immense satisfaction and appeased us. 😳 

Symbols of love and charity.
Love - the theme of the show.
Love - that was omnipresent in the show.
Love - all the viewers felt for the show.
Love - everyone had for the characters of the show.
Love - the actors and other technicians earned from the show.
Love - which the blasters feel for each other.

Charity: No dearth of charity in the show.
Charity: No dearth of charity by the blasters who shower their love on the show without seeking anything in return.

Wishing all once again a very Happy 2nd IPKKND Anniversary.  😃 

I loved this post!!!!!
Loved the symbolism
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi Anita!! are you done attending the weddings ?? anyway loved you dil se story about how you came about the show, i'm so envious of ppl like you who discovered and watched the sho from start.  That jilebi scene made me laugh too, b/c i was so sure she would try to something too and for some reason i thought ASR would somehow end up saving her...i know, a bit crazy. Anyway enjoyed all you had to say and agree with you about the other characters...Maamiji used to get on my nerves but i ended up liking her alot more this time around.

I have one more wedding this weekend and I am free!!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

OMG, today is 6th June. Let's celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the world's best show named Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.
 Really what name we can give to our love for IPK. I  never knew that this day will be so significant. My life is completely changed from this auspicious day. Yes it's auspicious for me, cause I got introduced with my life my Arnav-Khushi from this day.My life is vacant without them.
 IPK is not just a fictional show for me. It's my life.
Actually my journey of IPK started before 6th June, because of Barun and Sanaya. I was a huge huge fan of them long before IPK. When I saw the promo, my happiness knew no bound. Since the first episode, I didn't miss a single episode and watched all the episodes umpteenth times. Tons of thanks to Barun and Sanaya to make Arshi legend. And of course Gul, who created this amazing characters and casted Sarun to execute the role. Wanna thank the whole team, all the cast and crew for making an epic show call IPKKND.
My heartfelt congratulation to you guys.
IPK ended, so what. my days, my thoughts are still occupied with only Arnav And Khushi. Can't imagine my life without them. They are my oxygen to breath. Love you Barun-Sanaya, you are the sunshine of my life, my most favorite couple in the whole wide world. You and your chemistry are magical, just out of the world, can spend my whole life watching you romancing.
I'm an hard core IPKian, Sarunian and Arshian and will remain so for the rest of my life.Congratulation to all the IPK fan around the world.
Want to dedicate this VM, made by the greatest VM maker Zoha, who made our Arshi more lovable to us. thanks Zoha, you are awesome.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U_inOCSqxYk[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah June 6 is a special day for us all!!!!!!
That is cool how you started the show the show for the actors and you knew who they were before the show
I saw their previous shows before iPKKND in Bangladesh but only a few episodes and when this show started it did not register that they were shravan and gunjan...barun was the hardest for me...I was like woah when I found out, ssr and shravan were complete opposites...I did know sanaya though

I loved your story and you are right they are like oxygen to breath
Loved the vm
..Anita.. thumbnail
I went to the iPKKND anniversary page and just noticed that it crossed over 2000 pages
That is epic...that shows how significant the show is
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
From Chalhov to me!

@ wiwy the broken bed and climbing buildings the tongue tied muttering Khushi and the typical dominating and caring ASR kuch kuch happened between them both did not understand(tum nahi Samjogi)👏 the OS was superb
To see her scared and lost?
Did his hidden heart find
The heart it sought?

the poem dedication and creation lovely

Chalhov you are so sweet!

You say you loved my story and poem! Thankyou! I am dancing!