Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

πŸ˜†

Iss Spamming Ko Kya Naam Doon?  🀣  🀣  Thanks Blasters!!  πŸ€—

THIS IS ONLY FOR KATE πŸ€—! THE BIGGEST GIFT I CAN GIVE TO THE MASTER SPAMMER! MY BARUN! πŸ˜­

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Two years ago I happened upon a Hindi movie which lead me to Star Plus which then lead me to the amazing

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, I ask. 

What is it about this show that pulls us in?  It gathers us together, it makes us want more and it mesmerizes us like the pull between Arnav and Kushi.  We have weeped together, laughed together, screamed together and have celebrated their love together with bohat kushi.  We have both loved and hated the characters.  From the first fall into his arms at Sheesh Mahal to the end scene of Arnav carrying Kushi into their home after their wedding, we have remained faithful. Two families brought together by a past.  Fate call it.  I call it the Divine and what the Divine wants the Divine gets. The story shows Arnav, a complex man who has so much pain from his past and it takes a simple solution of a middle class zany girl named Kushi to heal him.  We also see a sister's love, a villain, disguised as a loving husband, a friend and son-in law and two wonderful families with deep hurts, secrets and a Fate that will intertwine them in ways we just can't believe. 

This show had love, hate and deception all in one.  

We will never see this kind of passion and attraction in any other serial with any other stars; brilliantly done by all involved!

We all hope for Season 2 but know that won't happen'..

but we can still wish upon those stars.

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY IPKKND!!!!!

Missing you Cynthia on the 2nd Anniversary of IPPKND! Happy you stopped by! Take care! A hug for you!πŸ€—  

Originally posted by: wiwy

THIS IS ONLY FOR KATE πŸ€—! THE BIGGEST GIFT I CAN GIVE TO THE MASTER SPAMMER! MY BARUN! πŸ˜­

OMG...are you serious, Wiwy?!!  I know how possessive you are of our sexy boy!  I feel quite honored that you are sharing him with me!!!  πŸ€—  yahoo.gif   rockon.gif  Thank you dear!!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News Update: 2nd Anniversary special (10/6/13)

It has been a party time, gala time on the thread and in the forum too. The occasion was the 2nd Anniversary of IPKKND. With the preparations starting since one month with various contests being conducted, suggestions and messages asked for, the work divided among various people ' some hectic activity had been going on, while the majority were ignorant of all these. The result was a beautiful 2nd Anniversary thread prepared by the representatives of the forum. The organisers of the thread are happy that the thread has crossed 1700 pages with more than 14000 messages and it is still growing strong.

The blasters too have put up their own Special Anniversary thread, which too is a big success, as can be seen from the number of likes it received, i.e. more than 50. Anniversary specials by each blaster has accentuated the beauty of the thread.

The highlight of the thread is a special story by Wiwy. The story was well received by all and Wiwy has been encouraged to write more. The story is about Arnav, whose hobby is buildering, who lands into the balcony of a sleepy Khushi by accident. The fireworks that follow form the rest of the chapter. A unique doubt arose in the mind of an reporter. What if while climbing, Arnav received a phone call from Aman, what would be his response. Maybe something like, 'Aman, I am hanging here, so you better hang up or else I will come there and hang you'  or something of that sort.

Meanwhile, after much coaxing, cajoling, persuading and pestering,  Indi, our magical writer, finally started writing a story. This news brought utmost joy to all the blasters which did not last long after reading the horrific prologue. A silent desire to search for and reprimand the blaster who had pestered Indi the most, developed among the blasters. But, as soon as Indi stated her reasons for the writing the same, the blasters whole-heartedly asked her to continue and decided to be brave with an aim that something positive will be attained.

Katelyn, the blast's audio-video incharge, has been representing the blasters in spamming the IF Anniversary thread. Wiwy requested her to send a link and our generous Kate sent in a truck load of them. It is estimated that at the time of reporting this news bit, another truck load of links is ready to be sent, if required.

With the anniversary celebrations still going on with full fervour, the reporters hope to continue their observations and report back on this special occasion. From the news desk, here's wishing each and every IPKKNDian a very Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary.

durga, this was too funny... especially katelyn's truck load spamming style. trademark it for the blast thread πŸ˜†. we heard of wiwy's flying hero (sigh!), indi's horror story(hai!), but why not about the blaster who wrote the opening poem in the 14,000 message/1,700 page anni thread of the forum? and those os's she wrote and won accolades for? what is this, journo, where is your objectivity, fairness of reporting, unswerving dedication to the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth... 😳 c'mons tells me.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It has been a party time, gala time on the thread and in the forum too. The occasion was the 2nd Anniversary of IPKKND. With the preparations starting since one month with various contests being conducted, suggestions and messages asked for, the work divided among various people ' some hectic activity had been going on, while the majority were ignorant of all these. The result was a beautiful 2nd Anniversary thread prepared by the representatives of the forum. The organisers of the thread are happy that the thread has crossed 1700 pages with more than 14000 messages and it is still growing strong.

The blasters too have put up their own Special Anniversary thread, which too is a big success, as can be seen from the number of likes it received, i.e. more than 50. Anniversary specials by each blaster has accentuated the beauty of the thread.

The highlight of the thread is a special story by Wiwy. The story was well received by all and Wiwy has been encouraged to write more. The story is about Arnav, whose hobby is buildering, who lands into the balcony of a sleepy Khushi by accident. The fireworks that follow form the rest of the chapter. A unique doubt arose in the mind of an reporter. What if while climbing, Arnav received a phone call from Aman, what would be his response. Maybe something like, 'Aman, I am hanging here, so you better hang up or else I will come there and hang you'  or something of that sort.

Meanwhile, after much coaxing, cajoling, persuading and pestering,  Indi, our magical writer, finally started writing a story. This news brought utmost joy to all the blasters which did not last long after reading the horrific prologue. A silent desire to search for and reprimand the blaster who had pestered Indi the most, developed among the blasters. But, as soon as Indi stated her reasons for the writing the same, the blasters whole-heartedly asked her to continue and decided to be brave with an aim that something positive will be attained.

Katelyn, the blast's audio-video incharge, has been representing the blasters in spamming the IF Anniversary thread. Wiwy requested her to send a link and our generous Kate sent in a truck load of them. It is estimated that at the time of reporting this news bit, another truck load of links is ready to be sent, if required.

With the anniversary celebrations still going on with full fervour, the reporters hope to continue their observations and report back on this special occasion. From the news desk, here's wishing each and every IPKKNDian a very Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary.

Durga you and your news reports...Such a funny post ,Katlyn and spamming lady 😊and wiwy with flying heroπŸ˜† ...and Indi with sad story.don't worry about that it will be fine ...she will turn this around ,She has magic wand to write with...
shanaya_sharma thumbnail
sarun ur best missing u so much!!!!!!!!!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Two years ago I happened upon a Hindi movie which lead me to Star Plus which then lead me to the amazing

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, I ask. 

What is it about this show that pulls us in?  It gathers us together, it makes us want more and it mesmerizes us like the pull between Arnav and Kushi.  We have weeped together, laughed together, screamed together and have celebrated their love together with bohat kushi.  We have both loved and hated the characters.  From the first fall into his arms at Sheesh Mahal to the end scene of Arnav carrying Kushi into their home after their wedding, we have remained faithful. Two families brought together by a past.  Fate call it.  I call it the Divine and what the Divine wants the Divine gets. The story shows Arnav, a complex man who has so much pain from his past and it takes a simple solution of a middle class zany girl named Kushi to heal him.  We also see a sister's love, a villain, disguised as a loving husband, a friend and son-in law and two wonderful families with deep hurts, secrets and a Fate that will intertwine them in ways we just can't believe. 

This show had love, hate and deception all in one.  

We will never see this kind of passion and attraction in any other serial with any other stars; brilliantly done by all involved!

We all hope for Season 2 but know that won't happen'..

but we can still wish upon those stars.

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY IPKKND!!!!!

Loved your story of how you stumbled upon the show
And awesome post
I still hope for season two too
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

i wish i knew where it's going. πŸ˜† hope you got my pm with chapter 1 link.

I did get it and I read it too!!! I left my comment there
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

very informative news update Durgaji.
how cum you forgot to mention about yours!
thanks for sharing.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I suck at edits and stuff but...

Congrats everyone on the second anniversary of IPKKND, i cannot believe it is two year already...i feel like the show just started the other day not because we are rewatching every episode but time just flies by. and it is hard to believe that the show ended six months ago as well...idk what will happen on November 30th, it could be  a day of mourning...sorry going off topicπŸ˜†

I actually started watching iss pyaar ko kya naam doon because the show chand chupa badal Mein was ending and this show was replacing it...I usually watch shows that are replacing the shows I use to watch and I watch them for a week before deciding if I like the show or not...let me say I was hooked..I saw the promos and they were really good nothing like your typical star plus show..I saw the fourth promo and was like wow and that tagline nafrat paas aane na de mohabaat dor jaane na de was phenomenal...with a tagline like that the show has to be good...so I watched online on June 6th 2011 and the rest is history.. .a girl who can do anything becaus eshe thinks something is wrong and a ruthless man who can do anything to accomplish his goals...his past was intriguing...you see a wedding going on, you hear a gun shot and a kid screaming maaa...I was like what is up with that...the third episode really got me hooked when Khushi was making jalebis because her mom and bua yelled at her and I was convinced she would do something stupid to herself and I was sure wrong...that scene made me smile...so unlike typical star plus heroine would would just cry in their room for days...and the office scene regained my love for the show...when arnav dropped Khushi from the second floor...I was like did the hero really do that...that us unheard of...After that there was no looking back I have not missed a single episode

This show had drama (mostly the shyam drama, it was well done), romance (ARSHI, enough said, i swear they were have eye sex), and a good message (to me it was love is always greater than hate).

I loved the lucknow meeting, the office scene, nanital trip, koi farak nai partha track, getting payash together track, payash's wedding track (uh flirty arnav!!!! and NK appear), teri meri dance, holi, swami, gupta house, kidnapping confession, and the farmhouse scene...honestly wasnot a fan of the last month stuff but the show was still gripping

As for the characters they were all memorable, and the catch phrases some of them had were the best...i still say them sometimes, don't judge...there was hello hi bye bye, Hai Re NandeKishore, Haye Devi Maiya and of course What the!!!! and Nk's wonderful hindi skills...And shyam i loved to hate him...no villain even comes close to him in my opinion.  I loved the concept of a simple middle class girl changing a hard cold rich man into something the exact opposite with love..these two had the biggest egoes in the world but when it came to each other they would do anything for each other...not even their family members could change them like they changed each other

Althought I do miss the show and do hope for a second season (that is a distant dream and probably will not happen). The show became a part or my life and when it ended I was like how did I live my life before the show...I still don't know...the characters touched my heart and probably never seens character like them in any shows til date...but as for now I am content with watching the show a second time around and I am glad I found the bftp thread when I did

i really like wiwy's story...and loved durga's OS...and as for everyone's edits and stuff it was just wow
i will catch up on the rest later

It's awesome to know your story with IPK.
I was a fan of Barun Sanaya before IPK. so my journey started with the promo.
Yup living without IPK is impossible.
i mentioned my though on page-2.
check if you are free.