indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

do you remember?

do you remember?

do you remember?

do you remember?

do you remember?

6 june 2013, it's exactly two years since they met and we met them. some meetings change lives. no, that's not a cliche, it happens. though if anyone had told us at that time that a hindi television daily soap was about to change us, would we have believed it. or would we have believed that a man who openly says he doesn't worship the almighty, who rejects his father's name to embrace and own his mother's, who is arrogant, nasty, very wealthy, totally fashionable, talks of money and power mattering more than anything else, would end up falling for a deeply theistic, slightly mad, utterly innocent and straight thinking, gutsy, jhalli girl from a smaller town, with hardly any money to her name, and certainly no "fashion" sense, just her own ishtyle.

and yet it would be the most perfect love story ever. 

blast from the past invites all to the second anniversary thread. please bring on all your memories, wishes, desires, reminiscences, and surprises...right here. before you came, he told her, everything seemed a bit incomplete... never leave me, i won't be able to live without you. why is it that i feel many of us would say the same of the serial we laud here. it's been hard living without you, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

to barun sobti, sanaya irani, jayashree t, daljeet bhanot, abhaas mehta, akshay dogra, deepali pansare, abha parmar, sana khan, rajesh jais, utkarsha naik, piyumori mehta, sanjay batra, karan goddwani, swati chitnis, madhura naik, vishesh bansal, the actors who portrayed op, jp, hp, rahim chacha, banwari, and dear lakshmi, a major salaam from us. we shall perhaps never forget our moments with you.

and to each and every person involved with the making of ipk: gul khan, nissar parvez, rajesh chaddha, ved raj, sudhir kumar, gautam hegde, janaki v, hitesh kewaliya and team, arshad khan, lalit mohan, raju singh, hrishikesh gandhi, and all those whose names we may not know but were there putting it all together, thank you, you all created pure joy and beauty.

"raizada group ka saal ka sabse bada show. buland."  

if my ears didn't fail me... the name of the biggest show of raizada group that year was... buland. something which is at a great height. another synonym: sky. 

that year's greatest show indeed proved even the sky isn't the limit.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail

A day which comes once a year
A show which, to everyone is dear
IPK's 2nd Anniversary is a joyous occasion
Welcome to BFTP's special celebration

by DurgaS

Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A Hindi TV show called 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' with its trademark TV show qualities, but still unique in many ways, managed to reach the hearts of millions across the world. People in India and in many parts of the world, watched the show with utmost interest, irrespective of their knowledge of the language of the show, Hindi. This post is especially dedicated to all the non-Hindi speaking fans, who have left no stone unturned, to convey their extreme love for the show.

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon in various languages

Arabic: Mallazi yohibu un tasmita hazal hub?
Assamese: Aei Premo Kay Ki Naam Diu?
Bengali: Aei Bhalobasha Kay Ki Naam Di/Debo?
Bhojpuri: Ee Pyaar Kay Kaa Naam Bhail?
Chinese:  Zhe fen ai, wode mngzi shi shenme?
English: What shall I name this love?
French: Que dois-je nommer cet amour?
Gujarati: Aa prem ne su naam aapu?
Hindi: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
Hmong:  Yuav ua li cas yuav tsum kuv lub npe no kev hlub?
Irish:   Cad ba chir dom a ainm an gr ?
Italian: Che cosa far nome questo amore?
Kannada: Ei Preethige yen hesaridali?
Khmer:  Avei del khnhom nung sechakdei sraleanh chhmoh nih ryy?
Lao:  Singthi khaphachao cha othha hak ni?
Maithili: Ee Premak Ki Naam Diyal Jaye?
Malay:  Apa yang saya akan panggil cinta ini?
Marathi: Hya premala kaai naav deoo?
Marwari: Iss Prem Ney Kay Naam Doon?
Malayalam:
Ee premathinu enthu peru nalkum. (thanks, arshi1)
Nepali: Yo Maya Lai Kay Naam Diu?
Oriya: Aei Prema/ Bhalapaiba Ku Ki Naama Debi/ Deba?
Persian: Cha baed  naam-e- een  ishq-e- man?
Portugese:  O que deve nomear este amor?
Punjabi : Iss ishq noon keda naun daiwan?
Spanish: Qu debo nombrar este amor?
Tamil: Indha kaadhalukku enna peyar tharuven?
Telugu: Ee premaku ye peru ivvanu?
Thai:  Rak nee dtang chue wah a-rai?
Urdu: Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Contributed by: ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, cinthiann1758, DurgaS, Katelyn, supriya.arshi, wiwy

Note: We understand that translating the IPK title in various languages has been done earlier in the forum. We do not attempt to take away anything from that effort, which was quite an enduring one. This post is made to portray the extensive reach that the show has managed to garner, a feat which no other Indian show has achieved before.

😊 

indi52 thumbnail
πŸ₯³!!! SURPRISE !!!πŸ₯³
guess who has an os for us this wonderful day. it's the... riddlemaker. πŸ€—

Dear Blasters⭐️
I don't know how and why I wrote this Arshi storyπŸ˜•. I don't even know whether I will include all IPKKND characters in the storyπŸ˜•. All I know is that I am not lonely on the second anniversary of the serial πŸ˜ƒ. All of you are with me.Yay! πŸ€—So this is for you, friends. Hope you like it. πŸ˜Š                   
❀️The Broken Bed ❀️

Chapter 1

Khushi woke up to the sound of thunder with a start! She lay on her bed hearing the rain splashing against the glass door leading to the balcony on the 10th floor of her flat in New Delhi. It was dark outside.

She glanced at the alarm clock at her bedside table. The arms showed 6.30am. She stretched her arms and yawned.She could afford to sleep for another 15 minutes only. She had to leave the apartment at 7.30am to give tuitions to school students before reaching college by 9am.  

This was her last year in college she thought dreamily and she hoped to do well in examinations, get a good job and help her Babuji pay off his debts. She would try to find time today to visit him at their ancestral home where he was staying with his younger brother's family . Sighing, she looked at the watch again before she dozing off.

For the second time in the morning, Khushi's sleep was interrupted with a drumming noise in her ears. No, it was not raining anymore. Then what? The sound was more distinct this time. Knock! Knock! "Why is Neha knocking" she grumbled in her sleep. "Has she forgotten to take her keys to the apartment?"

Suddenly a black shadow fell on her and she sat up on her bed with a jerk! A man in a black track suit was standing in the balcony rapping his knuckles on the sliding glass doors. What! A man! She rubbed her eyes!He was now gesturing to her to let him in!Was she dreaming! No he was definitely there, now sliding the jacket off his shoulder to reveal a white vest accentuating a muscled but well toned body! 

Oh! No! Devi Maiyya, the lock to the door had broken two days ago and ...her thoughts trailed off as a cold fear gripped her heart! She opened her mouth to scream but no words came out. Her breath hitched,her heart thudding in her ears she hugged her pillow for moral support and then taking all courage in her hands, she stood up on her bed and jumping on it as if to gain momentum shrieked in a high pitched voice ,"Thief!Thief!"

The tall lean figure looked at her with a start and finding the lock broken, prised open the doors and stepped into her bedroom swiftly and rasped"What the! Calm down, lady! I am not a thief", he smirked, his striking eyes dancing with amusement. Khushi stopped screaming at the sudden sound of his husky voice. Trying to size up her strong, rugged adversary she stared at his chocolate brown eyes, his long nose, his stubble and fixed her eyes at his well shaped lips as they moved to say, "Please take it easy. I am Arnav Singh Raizada, the CEO of AR Designs. I climb buildings as a hobby. Its called Buildering. 
Khushi stared at him with her big hazel eyes and said in a trembling voice, "Are you kidding me?"

Finding her looking at him incredulously, he smirked again, " Don't panic!Believe me its not crap. Its very exhilarating. Have you seen this serial on BBC on Climbing Great Buildings? I was practising for that, when my harness got entangled in cable wires, it started pouring and I had to drop down to your balcony."
"Understand? No? What the!", he exclaimed, gritting his teeth in irritation. But he controlled himself, making one last effort to convince her. "Okay, I will show you this letter..."and saying that he dug into his pant pocket!

A horrifying thought flashed across her mind as he fished in his pocket. She gasped and hugged her pillow close to her chest. He had a knife in his pocket! She was dead sure! He was too good looking to be a mere thief, he was a serial killer! A rapist! A psycopath! His story was too good to be true! She must safe herself! Thought after thought raced through her crazy mind. Terrifying scenes of herself lying in a pool of blood rose unbidden to her mind. And all of a sudden she let out a loud screech." Naaahii!"Bachao!Naaahi"she cried.

The man looked up at her in disbelief. Eyes darkening with anger he was besides her bed in two long strides, and he shot out his hand to pull her down on the bed and clamped his big hand on her mouth. 

But in the process he lost his balance and landed on the bed with her under him. There was a huge clap and thud as the bed broke under his weight.She thrashed about on the creaking bed trying to push him away. But he was too heavy for her.
"Stop it! Will you, you hysterical woman!"He growled in her left ear, his voice sending cold shivers down the length of her body.

The smell of his cologne filled her nostrils as his stubble grazed her cheek. She could feel his hard muscles on every inch of her soft skin. Her heart leapt to her throat. Instantly she became aware that she was not wearing her dupatta. Bracing her palms against his broad chest she tried to push him away but he did not budge. 

He thrust the sheet of paper, he had taken out of his pocket in front of her and in the tone of ticking off an errant child, said "This is the letter I was talking about. The owner of this building complex, unlike you, says he's honoured to have me climb his building" he said in a stern voice.

Through her thick lashes, she looked up at him pleadingly, to let her go but found herself drowning in his deep brown pools as they scanned her lovely features. The air around them was heating up. He said in a quiet voice"Okay, I am taking my hand off your mouth but if you scream again I will not be responsible for the consequences" Momentarily, his eyes clouded with an emotion that shook her. The threat of dire consequences evoked a fear laced with something else within her.  

As he slowly removed his palm she licked her lips nervously drawing attention to them. He stared hard at their pink moistness and letting out a grunt loosened his hold on her, pulling off in a haste, running his hand over his thick gelled hair as he tried to sit up hastily.  

But he immediately fell back on her. It was an awkward moment for both as they realized that his watch had got entangled in her chain. Khushi raised herself on her elbows and grappled with his watch, but she was all thumbs, his proximity making her very tense. "Wait, wait!" he commanded. A tingling sensation coursed through her as his long fingers touched her neck to open the clasp of her chain. As he extracted the chain from his watch, she felt his gaze sweep over her face, her exposed shoulders and throat and blushed a deep shade of red. He took in her state with interest and mirth. 

He handed back her chain and offered her his hand to pull her out of the mess which was her erstwhile bed!Grabbing her chain, she ignored his outstretched hand, and stood up gingerly, avoiding the splinters.

Watching her carefully and with that lopsided smile plastered on his face, he said somewhat gently"I will buy you a new bed to pay for my sins. Okay?" Khushi's lips formed a perfect 'O', before they trembled into a wail, " My bed! My bed! You...you...idiot" she whimpered."Unbelievable! There she goes again" he muttered harshly, all softness disappearing as quickly as it had surfaced.

He said brusquely"Look, I have some very important business to attend to. My cell fell out of jacket pocket as I clambered down your balcony. Can I use your phone to call my driver? The sooner I leave, the better for you, right?" 

She sniffed and nodded towards her cell, lying precariously on the dashboard of her broken bed and sniffed again. He quickly grabbed it, punched the numbers and commanded to the speaker on the other end, "Its me. Bring the car to the other side of the complex. Block D. And get the spare suit to the tenth floor to the house of Miss..." And then turning towards her barked "What is your name?"

His audacity, arrogance, and rudeness was too much to bear! She had had enough! "Why should I tell you? Who the hell do you think you are, barging into my house like this" Khushi, demanded, eyes flashing anger, she folded her arms on her chest defiantly.

He gave her an exasperated look and striding to the front door of the flat, yanked it open, and with one eye on the nameplate and another on her, he pronounced her name as if tasting it, "Khushi... Kumari... Gupta".

She had inadvertently followed him into the living room but when he started moving towards her menacingly she retreated one step back for every step he took forward, till she bumped into the wall separating the two rooms. "Are you always this difficult or have you made an exception for me?"Their eyes locked as he leaned into her, placing his right hand on the wall so near her cheek. Blood shot to her cheeks again and her knees turned into jelly, as she found herself slumping against him. 

"What the!" he muttered and in one swift motion he lifted her up in his strong arms and placed her tenderly on the living room couch."Are you okay...Khushi?", he inquired. She nodded in a daze. She clapped her hands to her ears as a buzzing noise erupted in the vicinity. Minutes later she lifted her heavy lashes as the haze cleared. He was nowhere to be seen. 

Her heart skipped a few beats while she frantically looked around the room and then it went into overdrive when he emerged from the kitchen side, in a charcoal grey three piece suit holding a steaming cup of coffee. A ray of sun popped out of the clouds and lit up her face as she beamed at him, glad he hadn't left.

He stopped in his tracks and stared at her radiant face. Then shaking his head, he pointed to his expensive tailor made suit that moulded his perfect body, and said"My driver came and went and you did not notice. Hope I am not looking like a thief now.You look lost, in a state of shock I think. Drink this up. You will feel better." She took the cup from him and nodded silently.
"You'd better take rest today. Uh, I am uh,getting late. I must, uh, leave", he said haltingly, raking his hand through his hair. 

The smile on her lips disappeared as his words sunk in and she was startled as a sense of loss filled her at the thought of him leaving. Haye, Devi Maiyya, mujhe kya ho raha hai(Oh! DM, what is happening to me), she chastised herself.

He suddenly turned on his heels and walked to the front door briskly. And when he had put sufficient distance between them he turned to look at her again. "Khushi will you be okay?" She gulped down the lump in her throat and smiled at him weakly.

"We will catch up on the bed, okay?" he said huskily and without waiting for her reply,slammed the door behind him and he was gone.

Angry tears welled up in her eyes. "No, we will not", she screamed after him."Damn him and his stupid hobby" she said aloud throwing her favourite flower vase at the closed door, and looking at it in a horrified manner as it crashed breaking into a thousand pieces. 

... and another surprise πŸ˜³
really, what shall we call this love. wiwy writes a gorgeous poem and dedicates it to durga and supriya for their fantastic wins and recognition at the IF anniversary contests. many jhappis and mwaah mwaahs from all of us too, dear dear blaster durga and supriya. thank you always for for all your ipk love and the things you create.

Did He On 6th June?
                             by wiwy

Did he want to protect her
When she fell in his arms?
Did he like to hold her
Like she was his charm?
Did he feel he knew her
His eyes held that look
Did he think he could read her
Just like a book?
Did he want to kiss her lips
As he saw them quiver?
Did a current pass through
That brought him shiver?
Did his soul churn
To see her scared and lost?
Did his hidden heart find
The heart it sought?

πŸ‘

now for some serious drooling
with BarunDiwani

"Arnav Singh Raizada ka nishana kabhi nahin chukta" 
"Arnav Singh Raizada's aim never missed"

We had hardly recovered from fainting episodes as his long legs stepped down off the chopper to make his entrence...IN SHADES, when he spoke those words. deadle and dangerous that he ever knew.  He sure put an arrow  through the hearts of women everywhere...ok particularly "phangurls" everywhere with out missing the nishana (aim). He was ruthless, not only to his chachaji but to all of us...and our lives would never be the same again. The sound of helicopters sound much sexier now doesn't it?  Sadly this was just the beginning,  we died a thousand deaths, each worse than the last at the hands of this shaatir,  laad governor every episode. For some of us,  he became the epitome of a perfect man. Oh yes the hot looks were to die for alone, but it was the millions of expression to emote his true feelings to us (even before Khushi saw ) that we pulled us deeper and deeper into this talented man. Till the end i feel his nishana never chuked. Thank you Barun Sobti for giving us this ICONIC character that is as real as can be just because of you!!!

⭐️

Blasters Links
so that we can find each your posts easily and revel together, we are reserving this spot for the links. please pass the links to me and i'll add. cheers all, and a very happy anniversary.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

EPIC Entry of our Dark Knight

This how their love saga began...our Dark Knight and our Angel met...

My heart goes dhak, dhak dhak hearing that ASR's entry music!!! 😳

Congrats to all Blasters and Arshians!! πŸ‘πŸ₯³  I can't express into words how much I adore this show!  I'm so thrilled and thankful to be here celebrating with you.  πŸ€— I could feel the total love and dedications we all have for this phenomenal and magical show!!  Well done all Blasters and special thanks to our captian, Indi, for putting this beautiful and touching thread together!!

Bravo to the creators, directors, actors, and the entire production team for giving us this once in a lifetime show.  Clap  We will never forget because it's etched in our hearts...hamesha. ❀️

Hugs to all!  πŸ€—  What a beautiful day this is!!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I loved this show which maybe I started watching toward the end maybe after 250 + episodes and then went back and watched it downloaded all episodes and rewatched and am one of the contributions (very less) of the Blast thread as basically I would update episodes of shows but cant resist the pull of the Blast thread and the lovely friends I made here all lovers of IPK ArSHi Sarun Barun Sanaya and the cast and crew of IPK who gave us this lovely show.All shows have their +/_ but this show has made its way to so many viewers/fans all over the world

CONGRATULATIONS THE CAST AND CREW OF IPKKND ONE AND ALL STILL POPULAR 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CLOSE DOWN OF THE SHOW 

Parody for IPK 2nd anniversary (hope it is not too cheesy)

Usse hasna bhi hoga, usse rona bhi hoga

We will have to laugh, we will also have to cry

Usse paana bhi hoga, usse khona bhi hoga
We will have to gain, We will also have to lose

Subha shaam tanhaai mein aahe bharega IPK dekh ke

Morning and evening we will let out sighs in loneliness/together watching/analyzing  IPK

Har dil jo pyaar karega who IPK dekega

Every heart that loves watches IPK

Har dil jo pyaar karega, har dil jo pyaar karega

Every heart that loves, every heart that loves

Subha shaam tanhaai mein aahe bharege fans

Morning and evening fans  will let out sighs in loneliness/together watching/analyzing IPK

Har dil jo pyaar karega

Every heart that loves

Oh, palkon ke maheke ghar mein dil me

Oh, in the fragrant bed of eyelashes in hearts
Sapna banke palta hai

Becoming a dream, it grows
Iski paagal dhadkan pe

Upon our wild heartbeat

Zor koi kahan chalta hai

Does any force hold up?

Usse jagna bhi hoga, usse sona bhi hoga IPK dekh ke

We will have to waken, We will have to sleep watching IPK

Usse jeena bhi hoga, zaher peena bhi hoga show khatam hone ka

We will have to live, We will have to drink poison of the show ending

Kisi ke haseen chehre pe voh to marega Khusi ASR ke

Upon one's(ASR and Khushi's) beautiful face it will die

Har dil jo pyaar karega

every heart that loves

Oh, deke chain kisi ko

Oh, giving rest to another

Bechaini kyoon leta hai

Why does it take restlessness?

Yeh aisa deewana hai jo

This is so crazy, just like

Ishq IPK mein apna poora samay bhi deta hai

One who in love with IPK even gives all their time

Usse kehna bhi hoga (IPK ke thread aur post), chup rehna bhi hoga

We will have to speak(post threads and posts), We will have to remain silent

Usse dard-e-judaai yahan sehna bhi hoga (IPK katam hone ka)

It will have to bear the pain of separation here (show IPK closing down)

Laakh jhukaaye koi, voh na jhukega (hame IPK phir se Chahiye)

No matter how much others try to sway us, we will not sway(we want IPK IPK)

Har dil jo pyaar karega

Every heart that loves

voh Arnav Khushi ki kahani dekega, IPK2 magega 

they will see Arnav Khushi love story, ask for IPK2. 

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res πŸ˜›

i remember everything from here...

to here...

what a journey...

i was here not only for these actors...

but also to see pure friendship and masti...

we shared gr8 moments for 2 years...
i wish to thank each and every member of the ipk team, and the crazy people here who are like a family to me...

and the journey continues ...

Edited by lolly143 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I can now sit back, as now I am relieved
Two stories & two poems finally revealed
None of my works,  that is now concealed
Writing for the anniversary, has me appealed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 is sexual tension, marriage proposals.
 Two urges us to decide, unite minds and souls, helps us in judgement and natural flow to become decisive what is best for our souls.Symbols of love and charity.
(Thanks for the #2 symbolism, ArshiHamesha)

It has really been amazing for the last few days, working, compiling, brainstorming and creating with the blasters for the 2nd IPK Anniversary. Just shows how crazy we've become towards this show and we are hardly bothered about it (the craziness) πŸ˜†.  Two years since IPK had started and look at the effect it has left all over the world. The number two seems to have been profoundly around in IPK for some time now.

* The number of special threads BFTP has created - Two (Hundredth Episode and 2nd Anniversary)
* The number of blasters taking part in Anniversary contests - Two (DurgaS and supriya.arshi) 
* The number of contests the blasters took part in - Two (OS Contest and Signature contest)
* The number of entries each blaster sent for their contests - Two
* The number of poems I wrote for the anniversary - Two (English & Hindi)
* The number of posts the blasters worked together for the anniversary - Two (Engagement Discoveries & Language Post)
* The number of 2nd Anniversary Threads we've worked on - Two (Main forum's and BFTP's)  

(will add more as I remember)

It is wonderful to realise the presence of the number two almost everywhere at a time when the show is completing two years. Let me analyse the number 2 symbolism.

Sexual tension, marriage proposals. 
This was always there between Arnav and Khushi. The marriage signals had always been dilly-dallying between them, signifying that soon they would be husband and wife. πŸ˜‰

Two urges us to decide, unite minds and souls, helps us in judgement and natural flow to become decisive what is best for our souls.
Ah, the way we blasters have worked together towards those two posts proves the above. Information, suggestions, encouragement - all kept pouring in while the posts were being worked on. Doing this has given each one of us immense satisfaction and appeased us. 😳 

Symbols of love and charity.
Love - the theme of the show.
Love - that was omnipresent in the show.
Love - all the viewers felt for the show.
Love - everyone had for the characters of the show.
Love - the actors and other technicians earned from the show.
Love - which the blasters feel for each other.

Charity: No dearth of charity in the show.
Charity: No dearth of charity by the blasters who shower their love on the show without seeking anything in return.

Wishing all once again a very Happy 2nd IPKKND Anniversary.  πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A show which speaks my heart ,my mind and delivers the same for the millions throughout the world has been reached to its second anniversary ,yes because it's still alive in our hearts as the day one.

The characters of this show has uniqueness as compared to others and yes Director Lalit Mohan is right"IPK is unique, don't compare it to the others."

My journey started with IPK Nov,2011 with the launch of "first hug" in between the best couple of TV world "Arnav and Khushi" whose unique chemistry made me belief in certain things which were just hidden from my sight.

The story of two souls,two star crossed lovers who have witnessed the cruel fate and no matter how many turns their lives took but they found their true solace in each others' loyal love for "Hamesha"[forever]

The story starts with the landing of stone headed Arnav Singh Raizada and throwing essence of feisty Khushi Kumari Gupta in Lukhnow.ASR was here to snatch away his own home from his Chachaji[uncle] who made him snatching away his father's name years back along with his father's mistakes.Khushi who was living here in Lukhnow with her family and ASR's wrath snatched away her own home in return of the most beautiful mistake which fate ever did ,she fell in his arms.

Since then they both rattle each other in every possible way.When ASR releases the fashion footage ,he had no idea he is changing fate for four lives here for forever.His whole world ,his sister Anjali whose filthy hubby Shyam Manohar Jha took the advantage of this moment and started his slithery journey for making his hissy moves which took so many turns and tosses to change everything but the Fate of these soul mates. .KKG came to Delhi which became from "bina dil keh Dilli" [Delhi without heart] to dilli itni bhi buri nahin hai"[Delhi is not so bad] later.Fate made her landing in AR office by the Shyam's slithery moves which turn into red signal for ASR to stop only for this low status girl who becomes Queen of his heart since then .He decided to make her life hell as a punishment of making his heart stop for her and One after the other he tried to make her life miserable with impossible tasks but this Stop sign became more visible and bigger each day for him. One day his egoistic mistake made her land in his home and the war of Titans gets nasty.This war of love and hate lands right in his arms and he loses this war over her.His crucial mistake set the hate meter too high for her to resign after a doctrine declaration of "I am ok without you" [hum aapki wajha se nahin 'balke aapke bawajood bhi theek hain.

Then she left for Hamesha to Lukhnow but fate and DM brought her back to him to deliver her payal which becomes her presence in his life.His Di brings her back to RM as a trainer for La and where she also trains him too indirectly and shows him the ways how to breath normally and accepts mistakes graciously and he does that.His first sorry to her bleeds their hearts but opens the new meaning and understanding towards each other.

Their proximity becomes inevitable and on Diwali the he puts on her payal with all the respect and honor of this world and not only to that he seems ready to submit to her for "Hamesha" by locking his kiss but His cynical and brutal past along with Amanji put both of them in the track of hate again but as she was supposed to train La to become a true DIL for RM and that skills brings her back to him again to make him realize his blunder, his mistake.

The mistake when she discloses her engagement with Shyam .He torments her in his rage and possessiveness but soon finds out his actions are hurting her badly"asli duniya mein sirf dil tot te hain"[only heart breaks in real life]'He promises not to get affected by her ever again .."Mein aisa hone nahin doonga"[ I won't let this happen] but his inner turmoil settles down with her sweet innocence which melts him each time when showers with her tears ,his biggest weakness.

Meanwhile The other story characters Akash and Payal come close and set to take off their flight of love and Khushi finds out Shyam's true slithery nature.She makes the biggest blunder of her life and does not tell anyone in RM about his true Scorpion face.Arnav finds out his true feelings for Khushi but he discloses to La and they break up right at the day of their engagement but at the same time He finds out Khushi's broken engagement news the very same day and this way this Love story takes a new turn.

Arnav starts wooing Khushi and plays along with shy and feisty Khushi with his soft yet naughty gestures.His first kiss initiates her first kiss followed by Viewers' Dhak Dhak Dhamakedar Dhak Dhak "Teri Meri" dance on Payesh sangeet.

NK closeness brings some rage moments and his possessiveness on the verge but The Evil goes one step ahead to step in between these two soul mates .Shyam declares his love to Khushi by flushing him to her and she rages out with Hate"tou chod dijye na Anjaliji ko"[Then Leave Anjaliji ] and here starts a new phase of this journey.Shyam declares him Khushi is his love and his sister is the stone in this road.He wants to tell his sister the truth but fate plays another game and he finds out she is pregnant.He plans and traps Khushi in it by marrying her forcefully to save his sister's marriage.Khushi has to face a huge wrath from both families in this process.She wins everyone's heart during Holi and a beautiful confession and lovely gesture from her come into action which brings tears into mighty ASR's eyes.His one side always believes her but her intoxicated state still keeps him wondering but he softens more towards her till Heer Ranjah where his rage peeks in after seeing Shyam in this picture again.

One thing was always there ,their longing for each other even underlying  their hate.Khushi remained baffling about her Rajkumar and Shaitan but he found her state which made him soften towards her . KKG did take her revenge by showing him her wify rights by tormenting him in her feisty style but he remained patient all along.She managed teaching him lessons about a common person living style by taking her GH but this toned her rage down by seeing him behaving and respecting her family.They came closer to each other and took one step higher in understanding and concerning but hate comes up the surface with Shyam's note.

Meanwhile Arnav stops transferring the money in Shyam's account and made a will to transfer everything to Anjali which triggered Shyam's brain to change the coarse of his dumb luck.

Khushi's love for Arnav crosses a new limit and she decides to commit suicide for his happiness but how can he let that happen when she is the reason of his own survival.He discloses his reason for marrying her which leaves her devastated .She tried her best to clear her name but he leaves for London hanging her in the middle. .One thing made him clear  again after Holi she really loves him and this time she was not intoxicated "Kyuon Fadak padta hai 'Kyuonke baat aapki hai'agar kissi aur ki hoti tou nahi padta '..."[It matters because it concerns with you] which made him turn around for her but he gets kidnapped.

Khushi's love and concerns for him takes a new turn and her realization becomes premonitions as he is in trouble .She finds trails after trails along with Mamiji which takes her right into his arms and this time he holds her in his heaven to assure ,he will never  let her go again.They both escapes and find a hut where they both spend some intimate moments but goons find them and Arnav takes the plunge for her safety and hands himself over the goons .

Khushi's search of her Love and survival takes a nasty turn when she connects the dots and Slithery Shyam comes up the surface as a kidnapper.She has to put her life on line to save Arnav the same way Arnav did in the hut .Arnav's realization grabs his heart by holding his life in his arms as a lifeless soul.His pleads,tears and above all his heart beat brings his Khushi back to him.

Shyam's revelation was not acceptable for Anjali and she thinks Khushi is responsible for this mess and it makes her to reach to a hasty decision ,kiiling her own child.This moves of her brings ASR back in action to blame Khushi for everything which happened wrong in his Di's life.Khushi for his and Anjali's sake tries to leave but he brings Contract back to keep her around.

Meanwhile Arnav explore his Khushi on her birthday that how small things matter to her and ends up giving her heart completely by giving her Rose from his mother's garden.His complete "I love you in a gesture" [but not with words] which breaks Khushi and him in tears  as they both want to take each others' pain with immense love.

Khushi leaves RM but he finds out and brings her back by hook or by crook.Arnav returns her respect and wish by giving her pearl necklace by closing the loop since Sheesh Mahal night when she fell in his arms and today he made her cling to him as his soul.

Past which was lingering around Arnav since he left Sheesh Mahal just like the pearls which he returned to Khushi came back to scatter his life again .These scattered pearls were here again to create mess but not other than that but his own grand mother who was sent to them by Shyam.His slithery creepy moves made Anjali to lie to her family along with Dadi who dislikes Khushi any way.

Meanwhile Arnav wants to vow her for life for submitting to her for eternity during SR,she backs down but his submission still goes on and he declares his love to her."I love you Dammit! Which she wanted to hear all along And Khushi's "Hum bhi aapse I love you Dammit! When he needed the most as her assurance. Though they both stand at the same stage one more time just like last time but there was a difference this time ,he was a stone ,unshakable wall for her in front of others and no one was allowed to touch his Khushi.He declared to marry her once and for all according to the rituals.

In between these rituals they share the most beautiful and intimate moments but fate still has so much store in it.Shyam gets his first and last success but at the high price by killing his own child for his own purpose.The most despicable thing  anyone ever can see or hear or go through. He becomes the reason of the fight in between ArHi but the strength of their love crosses every limit.Arnav completely becomes an open book for her by taking her to his Mother's garden where no one else ever stepped before.He declares her his wife and his Mother's daughter in Law.

Meanwhile the PAST surfaces up and comes face to face and becomes a question mark for their union but they both beat the odds.Mothers' blessings from Star night to galaxy completes their UNION.Two soul mates finally become one.

After having his biggest happiness in his life he stands again at the same spot like that night when he couldn't save his sister's wedding but today it is his own when Past wants him to look at it right in its eyes.It shakes his world one more time to test the strength of his love and he does prove La's world "Pyar nafrat se Bada hota hai"[love is bigger than hate] and listens to his mother's advice"Jo apke dil keh qareeb ho usse khabi chot mat pohnchaiye ga''.jab aap kissi ko pyar karte hon aur jo aapko pyar karta ho usse khabi chot nahi pohnchani chaheye'[Never hurt The person you love and the person who loves you ] to proceed with his life.

Arnav and Khushi become one for eternity and Shyam's gets his biggest defeat of his life.These two souls throw him out of Anajli's life forever with the help of whole Raizada family.

Their new life take turns with some misunderstandings created by Sheetal,Arnav's ex girl friend but her conspiracy brings these two souls closer more than ever and they end up having biggest happiness ,a child Aarav to make them complete.Arnav wants her love Khushi to be strong, confident, and independent  in her life which turns his Khushi to be Miss India.The same runway and a models up and down but this time he is there to support her ,to be proud of her and above all to cherish her love for eternity, for "Hamesha"

A fairytale ends but its pyar,janoon,ishq[love] will remain with us for eternity, for Hamesha. For life time.

Hats off to Gul,4Lions,directors,workers,actors ,singers ,composers ,etc and above all Viewers throughout the world who had this experience as an once in a life time opportunity . A standing ovation for each one of them.πŸ‘

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Anniversary Blasters yahoo.gif

Indi i dedicate my both Edits to you on this very spl day...for keepin us together
 toast.gif (though i don drink...here's one for you)
nd of course for the Love of Arnav-Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

Indi wat a Thread...its Marvelous smiley-happy096.gif

Katelyn the music  Kyun Dard Hain Itna πŸ˜³   brings goosebumps to me...Love it...❀️

nd Durga😲 you wrote an OS for the Thread...why m i surprised πŸ˜ƒ
its a really Cute OS...but its is'n completed so there's gonna be more boogie.gif
(Thanks for not includin Arav πŸ˜†)

nd Wiwy...poem for me nd Durga...How sweet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Did he want to protect her
When she fell in his arms?
Did his hidden heart find
The heart it sought?⭐️
- i think my last edit will answer tht 😳

Chalhov   -

Laakh jhukaaye koi, voh na jhukega
Har dil jo pyaar karege
voh Arnav Khushi ki kahani dekega, IPK2 magega

- Lovely πŸ‘β­οΈ

ArshiH

❀️⭐️❀️ this

A fairytale ends but its pyar,janoon,ishq[love] will remain with us for eternity, for Hamesha. For life time. - Awww 😳

Ami -

Sadly this was just the beginning,  we died a thousand deaths, each worse than the last at the hands of this shaatir,  laad governor every episode. - Very True πŸ˜‰

Rebecca..m yet to read your OS...will read it soon 😊

Cynthia...you r missed πŸ€—

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
MadhuO thumbnail
Very nice post.  short of time at the moment...will come back and read fully later.