Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@samin

"utna bhi bure nahin hai 'par tum aur tumhara fianc afford nahin kar pao gey 'mein tumhain khareed keh de daita hoon..apne finace se kehna Arnav Singh Raizada ne engagement present Diya hai'.Gift nahin tou tip samjh keh Rakh lo"

Translation: not bad but you and your finace will not be able to afford it.So what the hell I buy it for you tell your fianc ASR bought it as an engagement gift'or you can keep it as a tip'..

These lines sting. I do not understand the significance of him saying gift nehi to tip samajh ke rakhlo. Except maybe as once someone explained to me is because he thought of Khushi as an employee and people give a gift to a people they appreciate and tip is for some worked who is not employed by them but still is serving them who is very low compared to them and is working for a tip.

Samin you can see these with different angles'..all are my POV no offense to any one

1-He is gift for her just like he said mein ne tumhari pasand ks haar.meaning I am giving myself to La I hope it doesn't matter to you'.over here gift nahin tou tip meaning [if I connect to that] is If you don't accept me then very nasty way calling her very low to accept him in other way as it doesn't matter to you as he is still calling her a gold digger for revenge and he admits later "mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta'.he doesn't think when he is angry so what ever he said there is no meaning.

2- He wants to buy her jewelry ,dresses what ever her wish is but as she refused him "humain koi fadak nahin padta" he is making her feel so low that what is she missing for not accepting him which obviously has no meaning for her  as she is happy in small things but he doesn't know for sure  yet

3- He knows she is "bechain" so if he will buy something for instance if she takes it then it will remind her of him as she is not happy with her engagement and she will blurt what he wants to hear but again he is not fully  aware of her as she is happy with channa,gol gappas   but one day he will buy all these to vow her.

Nice one ARSHI. This two episodes were extremely powerpacked. So each time I see them in these episodes I go into a depression mode on top had PTSD visions of these episodes afterwords, no wonder could not see them separate because them separate was too devastating for all.

Thnx samin ,I know it took me a while  to finish these as I was busy and tired and then these heavy epis ,I always cry when I watch these.You are right Khushi was stunning and we didn't see her in these nice clothing later.

Your post response

I think that is also the popular thinking. I was just wondering why he is being so ASR like in them. And then we know Khushi loves him more like ASR. So the more ASR like he is the more she loves him. So she went and told him " Aapka aas paas ke log apse kitna pyaar karte hain aapko bilkul andaza nehi hain na." It meant she loved him a lot which she just told him in Khushi way of snapping. The same she answered that I know my love does not make any difference.

Nice angle samin .Yes she did and that's why he apologizes to her later.Yes Arnav's health and his absence is bugging me up these days.There is something making me "bechain".

Thanks ARSHI for giving me a different view of his line, 'Gift nehi to tip samajh ke rakhlo.'
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
riha5002 posted this on the forum...sharin it here

tweets by Rajan singh

@rajansinghstar while u r at it, any timeline on when u will be spilling the beans abt the IPKKNd news ? :P @urs_kkgsr

Rajan Singh ?@rajansinghstar
@rihadelanna @urs_kkgsr Latest Monday !

@rihadelanna @urs_kkgsr Hope you enjoy the news on Monday

Nishaaa ?@urs_kkgsr
@rajansinghstar Hope its something new we dont know already through our sources !! @RihaDelanna

Riha Delanna ?@RihaDelanna 
@urs_kkgsr @rajansinghstar FYI we do know about the reruns on Star UK, just dunno abt the twist !!

@rihadelanna @urs_kkgsr More twist than that

i don wanna get my hopes high...but still hopin tht its somethin which we all wanted😡

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

horizon,

your last two lines, so interesting. i am sorry, i have to ramble.

my thought... i always felt ipk writers presented a view of faith and ritual that they personally adhered to and that went beyond the manipulation and narrow view of most serials.

a rather contemporary and valid view it was, i felt.

there was a man who said he didn't believe in bhagwan/god and swore he made his own fate, but he had integrity and a deep deep conscience and did his duty without fail... and he got to be loved by the girl who was good and kind and wouldn't budge an inch without her dm. were we being told they were both right in their own ways?

not because of their stated ideas of god, but because they were true. they had a purity, an innocence, a clarity in them that matched perfectly... and maybe god is omnipotent and knows that sometimes we worship with our commitment and our right action, not by ritual and observance.

while i have no problem with him being atheistic or agnostic, i always believed that his  conscience was an indication of his connection with the principle of the eternal, it was possible because he did sense the eternal, but in his way, not the way we are used to expressing it. plus he was angry with god for letting his mother die... in episode 4 i think it was, he did say, if there was god, the world wouldn't be so heartless and painful... so it is not the rejection of a rationalist who says what i can't validate by physical evidence i won't accept. it is the reaction of a human being who has been terribly hurt for no reason and a mother who had so much faith has been betrayed and snatched away... and so he decides to depend on no one but himself to carry on with the business of living.

what's more, he is utterly accepting of his family's faith and worship... even khushi's. though, it's true right in the beginning, he reacts to her words and decides to release her pictures to media, saying let's see how your god saves you now. result is of course, khushi lands up in delhi... he had written his own destiny with that action of his πŸ˜† and dm got him to help execute her plans. nice writing there. did you notice there... khsuhi could have walked away after he said: phenk do, and turned and strode off. but no, she seethed and fumed and urged herself to chase after him: sun da jaakar, khushi. ah well... she wrote her own kismet by that one action of hers... so both right in their own way and all are hai re nand kissore's leela.

some day i'd like to hear his feelings about god,  and for khushi to understand why... for both of them to evolve in their faith with each other without becoming like each other.

also, it isn't necessary to rush around doing pooja paath to be a good/true human being, it's your intentions, your attitude, your actions that count. asr, with all his monologues, is a self examining character... main kyun aisa hoon, etc. and he was curiously contemporary plus truly liberal.

i will go back to vijay verma in deewar... all those years ago, though we felt his beauty and purity, even innocence, in deewar, the atheist with a live in girl friend finally had to die. we were perhaps not yet ready to accept a stunning character no matter how much we wanted to.

but the time for asr had come... we were willing to be a bit more mature about him... though many people yelled and screamed and said
he is politically utterly incorrect and poor khsuhi, how could he, yet we all watched and rejoiced when they got together.

i see them both as beautiful people. the eternal is in them... they don't have to go looking for that one anywhere. pyaar sabse bada hota hai... because in it there's god.
and every time you live your life (as amma pointed out) with that love; live the day the moment the hour for that love; make your little changes and adjustments because you give a damn and are willing to hear the longings of the other one, all that i guess becomes a form of prayer.

oh, bad me, i wouldn't mind seeing what would have happened if he forced her to live with him without marriage... as long as there's love... i am willing to explore.

Indi, we had this discussion earlier and that's where exactly I jumped into BFTP threads around the Janmashtami time on topic "ASR and atheism"! Agree with every thing you said esp. loved the red. For him Duty is God and there could n't be any devotion or ritual above that! 

He and Khushi are so similar in their underlying qualities their executions may be different. He may have blackmailed her into marriage and she may have kept his own family's truth away from him.. both in the interest of Anjali.
Yes, his monologues are his biggest virtue, his constant introspection, his own way of connecting with the truth and the Almighty! that's why he deserved some one to give him that peace and find himself again just once more..that is the reason DM sent some one exclusively for him!

Oh, I am joining that bad club as well, I wouldn't have mind a live in at all.. one of those bets I lost those days.. my ASR ditched me..πŸ˜† But it was channel's interference that didn't let original plots and characters play out as they were supposed to be. ..how they couldn't allow a live in on a prime time show.. hypocrisy much as double lives have become such a common thing among the general population!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ah, thobda, the Bambaiyya slang for the face. I miss speaking in the Bambaiyya slang. Someday, I might write a poem full of Bambaiyya words. Full of jhakaas! Ekdum rapchik, beedu. πŸ˜† 

Hey Ami, thanks for taking me down this lane. πŸ€—

God Durga, I swear I didn't understand a word.. when you write this lingo I have to only read your English translation..πŸ˜† 
But, I didn't understand that thobda either from Indi and Ami. the first Bombaiyya I learnt was PJ (faltu joke) from a Mumbaikar friend of mine. I am sure sauve ASR and bombaiyya would be a deadly combo just like ASR and ramachiwali Khushi!!:)

The line I got my hubby hooked to IPK was Khushi's PJ "aap Qatar mein hai" from her first day in AR.. πŸ˜† and he still misses IPK.. ofcourse not as much as I do! There was a genuine comedy/ lightheartedness in IPK amidst all the intense emotions!!
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 129

"haan di, aap pahuch gayi... ok theek hai," he was speaking to his sister on the phone and as he turned to leave, he stopped.

gust of wind.

he turned slowly, but it seemed as though he'd seen her already, knew the undeniable awaited him there, he just had to look... compulsion, can't look away. he is the tormentor, in command, master of the moment in pursuit of an admission of a faraq and just in case it isn't there, then the deliverer of vengeance, devastation... for not caring when he gave such a  damn.

yet in that blood red lehenga, hair open, ethereal, she is the one in control... actually, isn't she the one in control anyway, the one with the power? when she is hurt, she can still look at it fairly reasonably and chat with dm, somehow get back to life. but when it comes to her he seems to lose all his bearings.

why can't his eyes stop smouldering when he looks at her. why is there a  hint of complaint behind the stoked passion... who are you, why are you so far away, why won't you let me matter to you, why aren't you mine?

the wind was hollowing, billowing out, surging.

"la-avanya ji, hum..." and she sensed him too, one hand on chunni, awkwardness within, beyond the mirror curtain he is there. sheesh mahal, the house of mirrors, a dream world of mirrors here... a make believe sheesh mahal? there was the sunday store room; then their room in nainital, a haven in the middle of nowhere; now in a sprawling, crowded shop their private enclosure of mirrors; in a jungle some day, a bucolic hut with all they need... then maa's glowing garden; and finally, a room with the sky within.

why this slipping into fantasy spaces? where only the two and a feeling were present? the constant stepping away from the three dimensions that seemed to invite us to leave hard reality behind too... was it to underscore the non-material nature of love... say it strides another space, a space not measurable in real estate terms but equally valid? and perhaps more essential.

i also feel it had an impact on the viewer. i started thinking of the two together... away from everyone else, and at the risk of sounding nauseatingly mushy, got to say, i let them into a space money can't buy... my "dil." i have never wept over tv characters before... in fact, i am not the sort who cries at films. yet asr touches my insides, and khushi too. i actually spent a whole day feeling terrible about what transpired in 129/130. but let's go back to the two. she has just seen him...

and rabba ve came in, gentle, tender, probing to test the mood; the clear innocent notes of a lightly touched piano.

she was taken aback, embarrassed, shy.

he was dumbfounded... then the three horizontal lines began to appear on his forehead, a trademark asr muscle movement... along with it, eyes growing fiery brown, concentrated...

her hands fidgeted... trademark khushi when nervous, perturbed..

he started moving toward her exactly as he had the day he saw her in a red saree in his office... immersed in her, not really conscious of what he's doing... just being reeled in as though by an invisible rope... that day too her eyes had been troubled, and she had no idea how enchanting she looked. her hair was open, a dark deep red made her look even more vulnerable, innocent... he couldn't help but drown in the sensation.

she squirmed, flustered

she drew her dupatta, again the dupatta, protectively over her.

when he lifted his hands to part the mirror curtains and enter the enchanted space, why did i get a feeling of a suhaag raat, of a man coming to claim his woman in the most ancient, elemental sense of the word?

he walked right up to her and stared unabashedly. she looked away, a little uncomfortable, very conscious of that gaze... as if of its own volition his hand lifted.

as it did i felt a moment of contact... in his involuntary reach out, in her immediate registering of it and furtively stepping back, they had already touched each other.

what was he going to do? touch her? before one could think, she'd looked at him funnily and stepped out of reach.

and a hardened expression replaced his smitten, mesmerized look.

did he change his mind at this moment? or was he planning to hurt her all along? my bet, he was not thinking at all once he saw his woman in red...it was her stepping back and that "what are you doing" look that catapulted his brain into focus and the meanness came racing out.

that she got under his skin or nudged his dormant dil is one thing, but khushi kumari gupta really invaded arnav singh raizada's most prized possession. his dimaag. she had entered that and played with the synapses, and every once in a while they stopped functioning in her presence... especially when she looked so innocent, so lovely, so... oh all he wanted was her, the why when where of it didn't matter, she overtook his whole mind, he couldn't see beyond that.

this asr could not tolerate. this control she had over his brain. he had to do something about it.

gah, i think he wanted to push that lock of hair back from her face, his hand rose much higher than where the tag hung...

then he reached down and pulled up the tag.

and the devil in him returned with glee.

"utna bhi bura nahin hai... par tum aur tumhara fiance afford nahin kar paaoge." it's not bad, but you and your fiance won't be able to afford it.

she looked up and she knew he was out to hurt her now.

"what a pity...par aaj main bahut achhe mood mein hoon... so what the hell. main tumhe kharid ke de deta hoon...apne fiance se kahna arnav singh raizada ne engagement present diya hai..."

what a pity... but today i am in a very good mood.. so what the hell. i'll buy it for you... tell your fiance that arnav singh raizada gave an engagement gift.

then he plunged in the dagger and turned it at the same time.

"after all, tumne lavanya aur mere liye itna kuch kiya hai... gift nahin toh tip samajh ke le lo..." after all, you have done so much for la and myself... if not a gift, consider it a tip. to insure privilege. the privilege of being insulted by him.

a little pause before "tip" and the slightest sardonic smile... he's aiming for maximum damage...

but khushi is not wilting. she's had enough. she's not going to give him the satisfaction of that stunned, tearful look she had when he played his necklace trick. something you really liked, i gave lavanya, hope tumhe koi faraq nahin padta. what had he given la? something she'd liked despite herself... no not that necklace, you silly man... but in the complex and convoluted game of emotions they play, they both know that. but this time he's insinuating a price tag can be put on her, her desires, she's for sale... almost.

in a cold, quiet voice, with an edge of return fire, she replied,

"nahin chahiye... lekin poochne ke liye shukriya.. aur aapne bhi theek kaha tha utna bhi boora nahin hai lekin utna khaas bhi nahin hai.. hume yeh pasand nahin hai..."

i don't want... but thanks for asking... and you were also right, it's not bad, but it's not that special either... i don't like it...

tears in her voice. but she had played back a move at him. she rejected his pasand as he'd rejected hers with the ring earlier at rm. his nostrils flared, his lips pursed, he wanted to lash back but the phone rang... he glared threateningly and left...

then came the tears.

she sat by herself holding that chit of a paper which he'd made into such a deadly weapon and cried. la was so sweetly clueless rushing around and trying on things...

"chamkili, in dino aisa lag raha hai jaise main ek dream world mein rah rahi hoon," chamkili, these days i get the feeling i am living in a dream world.

he'd finished his call and was in front of the mirror curtains at the doorway, he just stood there watching her suffering, she looked at the price tag, no doubt remembering the egregious insult... strains of sitar delineate the riffs of pain echoing in her...

and through her tears, a young helpless girl spoke her innermost feelings, unprotected as she was before the harshness of this real world... a trembling voice from deep within, sanaya at the height of her art, never allowing the moment to catch melodrama...

"sapno ki duniya mein rahana hi achcha hai, lavanya ji...kyunki asli duniya mein sirf dil toot-te hain..."

it is better to stay in a world of dreams, because in the real world, only hearts break.

heart break.

he had taken her all the way to this never before seen place. his gift... or maybe his tip.

her broken, shattered mirrors within, seems to cut his heart... the one he believes he doesn't have... and a tear drop drenches a price tag. the priceless one sits before him and weeps and he who is the expert at knowing the price of things but unable to gauge the value of some... suffers watching her. reflections of each other, no distortion if you have the heart to see.

there was no price tag for the scene either...

rabba ve and the most solemn tones of background score.

he parted the curtains again... maybe this time to come and heal her, even surrender... his eyes seemed to go red with tears. tears? yes, they were that.

his hand came up again as if to tell her not to feel so bad... he couldn't... instead he felt all of her pain... each and every bit of it... in him.
he could never hurt her and not feel the hurt himself...

a balled fist opened slowly... a girl unaware wept quietly... mirrors swayed and reflected and glittered...he turned and left, still in pain... almost uncontrollable. the glass curtains swung and made noise, she looked up startled... who's there.

asr left soon afterwards, leaving his girl friend perplexed... yet a certain calm had entered khushi after the tears had flowed. she said to la, if you wish to wear something, do so, don't worry what others say and her face was composed. she was learning to steel herself against the onslaught, at least on the surface... she of course, had no idea that someone else too was crying in that corner of mirrors and dreams.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

God Durga, I swear I didn't understand a word.. when you write this lingo I have to only read your English translation..πŸ˜† 

rapchik, beedu, hai re nand kissore, e syaam babua, what's happened to you my dear one? πŸ˜† horizon, me too needing that dicssanary.

but really, for your favorite shyam, to whom you dedicate an entire thread and a lot of your poetic skills... durga ji, please do write a bambaiya one.

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

Episode 131-132-Part 133

NEW JOURNEY begins'

Life has knocked down Arnav Singh Raizada quiet a few times .Its shown him things he never wanted to see.He has  experienced sadness and failures in certain ways to rise up as a successful Tycoon.One thing is certain he ALWAYS  gets up!

Realization and Arnav Singh Raizada are connected together like siblings. His realizations and responsibilities are connected the same way as Khushi's.In these two epis they are facing not only the different aspects of their personalities but also their misunderstandings attached with it.

Other side Scorpion and his Slouchy games are reaching to the next level.Anjali who already has this suspicion in her head transfers him and he rectifies her suspicion by adding the zest of lies upon lies and Rani Sahiba is again in the trap of venomous prowler  who never let its prey  out of its grip.He made her believe that RING was for her and yes Indeed this chakarvyue is going affect her the most from all across along with Arnav and Khushi.

New morning and new beginning has risen in both houses.Akash is ready for Payal and Arnav for office but Arnav is astounded seeing Akash state just like house ladies."khoya khoya chand". Love seeing Arnav's realization of the severity of his words with Khushi"Hum jante hain humare hone na hone se aapko koi fadak nahi padta"..after La's response.He surely does not miss her'yeah right.He knows he crosses the limit this time but his look with her name shows how this one name is running in his veins and his life line depends on it.

Same in GH,Khushi is ready and late for RM and Payal is late for seeing Akash who is trying since last night convincing her.Khushi is worried seeing Payal in convulsion and gets stupefied at her unexplainable behavior.She is astounding seeing her going somewhere in a rush'and adamant to follow her.

Other side 'Arnav's flusters over Akash's behavior made him follow him.Khushi and Arnav by fate both are in the same restaurant where first time Arnav apologizes Khushi and today again.But the amazing part is the their "mehsoos" makes their surroundings completely null for them and they don't feel anything but their longing.

1-Symbolism and connection: Akash and Khushi's clock approx 9:40

9-represents the attainment and success in our accomplishments along with helping understandings our internal attributes.

40 represents ,test and punishment along with rebirth of one's self,beginning of new life.

Connection is easy as Khushi and Arnav will get succeeded in bringing Payal and Akash but 40 is the test for Arnav and Khushi as it also represents the punishment meaning both of them will be testing each other in the punishment of contract marriage but Arnav will reborn from the ashes of ASR.Pretty neat'.

Hotel Nile where Arnav said sorry and today again.

2-Symbolism and Connection: Hotel--------Blue Nile 

Color blue [oceanic blue] represents freedom, strength, and new beginnings though turquoise is evil blue which represents coldness in attitude as Shyam's bracelet.Nile the longest river of Egypt joins South and North of the Egypt.meaning '.Longer relationships'

I think connection is simple Blue Nile  ---beginning of relationship among two people who are meant to be one by Fate pretty much same as 9:40

Both of them get inebriated seeing each other and as usually Arnav jumps to conclusion."tum mera peecha karna band karo"'to "Table for two eik inn keh liye aur eik inn ki akad keh liye"'Love both of them with their expressions as both em want to hide their excitement seeing each other with their wonderful Loving irritable talk..

After a small nok jhonk they both realize the reason for being here but get more bewildered and dumbfounded seeing Akash confessing his Love for Payal but instead let them finish their "samaseya"[problem and matter] they bring their own in front of every one.Just adore their Halwai and LG talk'they both just need their own down time with each other.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today he is irritating with gritted teeth by the name of LG But he will be sending this name to Khushi for finding him as a message and then will tell her to write this name on her hands during Mehndi.

But the part which grabbed my intention was the revelation and realization of Arnav about the first meeting of him with Khushi in Sheesh Mahal and his non measured steps which made these girls fall from the top and not only them but also their parents.Payal's straight slap on ASR face was stopped by Khushi but couldn't stop bringing her pain with her incessantly tears in her eyes which were not gone unnoticed by him either.

Today he found the root of the trust which he assumed ,does not exist.She was telling the truth and Girl like her doesn't run after men'

Reverberation of events and his insolent words of that NIGHT in Sheesh Mahal make his egoistic pearls scatter just like he scattered Khushi's respect along with her family.He slams his hand by gritting teeth"mein ne uski baat kyuon nahin suni ..woh sach keh rahi thi'meri hi wajha se uski behan ki shad tooti hai"[Why didn't I listen to her ,she was telling the truth]As I mentioned in 130,Motilal.meaning pearls are back and here it is''everything is connected to that night'

Her incessant plea is making him realize how wrong he was.His remorse actions are killing him.Akash's pensive state and  confession makes him think to make this mess correct in ASR style who only understand the language of "deal" but he did make sure about Akash's feelings and concerns before his steps to finalize his deal.Poor Akash's qizzical state was worth watching.

Pause here:His words have big meaning,"yeh pyar wayar ki batein mujhe samjh nahin aatin'" [I don't understand this love talk] He does not believe in Love and all but does understand every feeling of it.Words have no meaning for him ,he wants to see the depth of actions and feelings and the strength of it..way  to go!

Other side Khushi is busy pacifying Payal and postpones her trip to RM.She can't see her loved ones in any trouble.Her ruminative brain is figuring out how to resolve this issue for her Jiji when Arnav calls her and tells her his intensions but Khushi and her inexorable acts and obstinate message makes it clear to Arnav that this isn't going to be an easy deal.But after seeing Payal's agonistic state ,she feels bad for her averse attitude and decision.

Pause here:The most important grabber for me was their phone connections ,as both of em trying and not getting through as in real life is the same ,they both are trying to understand each other but the wire connections of their brains are not getting stimulations.Nice way to convey CVs.

He sighs a relief when finds out she was calling him'.brilliant

Their first date is not less than an adventure itself,from pulling chair to biscuit talk is full of flummoxed events to watch how a business tycoon is dying to crack a deal here with her and She as a free soul is getting in a mode to make him bow down at her  own terms. Khushi cracks a deal with her LG in a most aberrant and astonishing yet funny way and at the top he listens to her and follows her."Pyar andha hone keh saath stupid bhi hota hai" yes NK you are rght..

Pause here:Isn't that amazing he was telling her a day before "Get out"and you don't even exist for me"

Khushi does not finish the the word "pyar" while talking about Payal as she doesn't want to show him her vulnerability for this emotion and same is with him.EGO guards'

Khushi bewildered at Arnav's ways of dealing these love matters as "deal ones".Later she will get it"inhain sirf deal ki bhasha samjh aati hai"[he only understand the language of deal.] and will use it to tame him too.

Her monlogues and muttering makes him upset when she compares him with goodness of Akash.He never likes when she thinks of him as low.After listening oblivious Khushi ,Arnav gets impervious and deprecates her skills as he always tackles her as a child,but his looks delivers different.Both of them with flickering satisfaction and glowing hopes unite their concerns for  Payal and Akash 's blooming love.

Khushi discloses Arnav her point of view to shadow their own deeds for this one"Humare beech job hi huwa ya ho'par iss male mein hum saath hain"[Whatever happened or happen in between us '.we will be together in this one at least]

Arnav graciously get agreed and forwards his hand for a shake[how can he let this opportunity slip away without touching her and she without brain gives in as "ASr bane keh liye Dimagh ki zaroorat hoti hai"]

Khushi hesitatingly gives her hand to him.Arnav is diffident about Khushi's plan but Khushi's certainity with her loquacious and chirpy way amazes him and he leaves with satisfaction and with "sukoon".[Peace]

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJvQXdY6x0

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJvQXdY6x0[/YOUTUBE]

wonderful tfs
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

But, I didn't understand that thobda either from Indi and Ami. the first Bombaiyya I learnt was PJ (faltu joke) from a Mumbaikar friend of mine. I am sure sauve ASR and bombaiyya would be a deadly combo just like ASR and ramachiwali Khushi!!:)

The line I got my hubby hooked to IPK was Khushi's PJ "aap Qatar mein hai" from her first day in AR.. πŸ˜† and he still misses IPK.. ofcourse not as much as I do! There was a genuine comedy/ lightheartedness in IPK amidst all the intense emotions!!

did you just update that post, horizon? or am i seeing things πŸ˜†

had to barge in. sorry, pj is no bambaiya thing. in delhi we were forever saying pj (poor joke) and hep and sidey, yaar. even now i prefer hep to hip, hawww (also a delhi thing, my mother remembered it from her college days).

aap qatar mein hain... teehee.

yes, there was genuine comedy. and contemporary thought. and loads of talent, and that uff uff sexiness. kahan gaya usse dhooondo...

your husband watched ipk. how nice. mine claims i gave him detailed descriptions every night (what am i, sheherzade) but i all i recall is watching yt on my phone continuously after each episode.

he also said, when i described the whole faraq padta hai thing and his moves to show her what's what, that he remembers having such "immature," as he called them, fights with someone. no, not me. his first girl friend. needless to mention he can look forward to a long night now. 😑 😑

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-136

When god writes the destiny, nobody can stop him. As Amma said couple of days back that the pair made in heaven. In spite of so much hurdles and obstacles, so much animosity, so many accusations,Arnav and Khushi's reunion is inevitable. Akash and Payal's marriage is just heralding the reconciliation of these two soul mates. Now Arnav has to face her everyday. He denied her existence and importance in his life, but the capricious destiny is adamant to get her in front of him again and again.

"koi kisi se milne wale hai, janam janam ke liye (someone is meeting somebody forever)"  Khushi is scrumptious, giving the news to Payal indirectly. As per Anjali's wish, she knows she has to keep it secret. But how can she keep such a great news to herself? She is trying to express it in so many ways, But Payal can't get her. moreover she is getting irritated on khushi for bothering her.

Shyam comes and asks Khushi in an imperative tone that where did she go without telling anybody? Khushi got annoyed a bit. me too. how dare he charged Khushi? Thank god that buaji called, so she doesn't had to answer his nonsense question.

In their living room, bua and amma also ask her, where did she go? Khushi tries to express her answer in sign language. She is trying hard to make everyone understand where did she go and what just happened. She starts her charade by showing upward. but nobody can't get it. Bua thought she is talking about the roof, amma thinks she is talking about leaking water from the roof. Where Payal is just reluctant not even looking at Khushi. Khushi is looking at her occasionally, but Payal is not interested at all. Amma catches her sign first, "asman". Khushi gets delighted and tells her to guess something related to that. Bua thinks someone died. "kaun nandkisore ki pyaari ho gayi." Khushi got really irritated this time, "If any body would have died, I would be so happy! and wouldn't I tell it to you. Or moreover jiji is showing nakhre (attitude), not even looking at me " Really, Khushi and her family all are crazy. she gets upset, she doesn't  want to speak about anything now. All her enthusiasm goes in vain.

Next day, Khushi is making her jiji ready. Payal is incredulous, "what's happening." Khushi is frustrated, "i wanted to tell you yesterday, but you." She utters the name of Akash , but she can't continue as the raizada cars honked in front of their house. Khushi got it, who came. she drags Payal to the window and shows her that the whole Raizada khandan has landed in their house.

In their living room Shyam is inveigling  bua and amma. Good, their unpaid servant is really taking care of them well. He asks buaji about the date of the marriage. Shyam gets along with the older ladies of the house really well. πŸ˜†  He stands up and takes the tray of the tea with him to put it in the kitchen. When he hears bua is saying  'how cum the whole family of Arnav Singh Raizada is here!" Shyam turns in anticipation and sees that Anjali along with the whole family is coming towards the house. He keeps the tray on the table and huddles fast in his room.

Bua receives them and makes them sit. except mamiji the whole family look really delighted. Payal asks Khushi in abhorrence whether they came to complain or not. Khushi asks Anjali why her husband didn't come. Where inside the room Anjali's pati is grumbling in tension. Payal beckons to akash, what's the matter. Akash gives her a smile back, assures her that nothing wrong. Amma tells Khushi to get tea and snacks for all. Khushi nods her head, and goes to close the door first. When she almost closed the door,a manly hand touches her soft hand, makes her stop to close the door. Who can it be rather than Arnav who always seeks excuse to touch her!. They look at each other intently for a moment. I can see a little amusement and mischief in his eyes.Then he passes her, gets in and sits beside Akash. He is looking damn hot in white shirt and vest.

Nani first begs an apology for coming without informing them. She tells buaji that they came for the rishta. Bua misunderstands her, thought she is talking about Arnav and La's rishta, "I already know about it. Akash himself came to let us know." All of them looked flummoxed. Bua continues, "he came to invite for your grand son Arnav's rishta." Nani rectifies her, "we came not to invite for chote's marriage, but came for Akash's marriage." She calls Payal and makes her sit beside her. she gives a marriage proposal to bua , "hum akash ke khatir apne bhatijee paaylki hath mangne ayi hoon." (i came for the marriage proposal for Akash with your niece Payal)  Amma gets precarious in anticipation, how cum this two family can develop relationship. she indicates the  class difference between them.  Mami got a chance to vex them, She starts her laceration, "I know there is a vast difference between two families.  kya kare, ye pyaar ka chakkar hai. what can I do it's all about love" Coincidentally when she uttered the word pyaar, Khushi comes in front of Arnav to serve the tea. Hearing the word pyaar they both look at each other in embroilment. Arnav looks a bit embarrassed at the word love. It seems that mami actually said the words for them.

Mami continues her bragging,  'From miss India to miss world, all the top class girls wanted to marry Akash, but he only wants to marry Khoon bhari"  she stops may be thought she shouldn't say like that. She is showing them how fastidious she is to pick her DIL. Now she is convinced cause her son Akash wants to marry this girl only. she indicates Payal. When mama sees, his wife is going really low, he averts the topic and says that they will be very happy to accept Payal as their daughter in law. Mami gives a fake smile and says that they don't need any dowry, they can send their daughter with a pair of clothes only. bua can't take her insolence anymore. "you came here for a marriage proposal or to insult us?" Mami starts again, "whoever doesn't have any honor." Nani forbids her immediately and diverts the discussion that Akash likes Payal a lot and so as them. that's why they came with the proposal. Bua also gives her verdict that she also likes Akash. all of them gets delectable to hear this. Nani confirms  that then this marriage is final. 

Inside the room Shyam is fuming like a wounded snake. He overhears everything. His life has become more difficult now. Gupta is going to be Raizada's relative. how can he hide himself now? He tries to escape from the back door of the house. Shyam bahua it's time to wrap up your bag and baggage from the Gupta house. Your khel is about to khatam.😈

When Arnav was taking the tea, the tea spills on his sleeve. Bua tells Payal to show him the rest room. But Arnav wants to go by himself. I know why he refused to take Payal's help. Wanted to see Khushi! πŸ˜ƒ He knows very well where can she be right now. So he moves towards the  kitchen and finds her right there. He asks Khushi a napkin. khushi gets perplexed to see him in the kitchen, "aap" Arnav says that the tea has spilled on his shirt, so he needs a napkin. Instead of giving him the napkin she herself starts to clean the tea on his sleeve. She didn't notice that she actually smears haldi on his pristine white shirt. She comes to a complete "haaw"  state to see the yellow stain in his clean shirt.. she wishes to clean it again. Khushi's addlepated behavior irritates Arnav, "forget it, show me the bathroom." 
Khushi is really crazy and gets more delirious to see her man in front of her.

Amma is repugnant about the proposal. She calls bua inside and expresses her fear that groom's mother is not happy with the proposal. In this case how can she gives her daughter to their hand! Bua also agrees. they can't continue their discussion, when nani interrupts them, "you are right. manoroma was not happy with the marriage, but we are convincing her. but all of us will make your daughter really happy. manoroma looks rude from outside, but actually she is good at heart. so don't worry at all." she asks for Payal's horroscope, so they can fix the marriage as soon as possible.
PAUSE: I defy nani. mami not at all is good at heart. She is mean and shallow from inside and out. I can pardon all of her misdeed with Khushi, but can't forgive her for the sweet mishap. that was a very heinous act she did with these two poor girls.

Khushi brings babuji in the living room and describes him the fact that the Raizada family came with the marriage proposal of  Payal and Akash. she tells that she likes Akash a lot.

All of them are celebrating the felicity by feeding sweets to each other. As usual mami refuses to take. When bua offers Arnav, Khsuhi jumps there to say no, as sweets are restricted for him. Arnav embroils to see her concern. A perfect wifey attitude, sho shweet!!!!

Bua introduces the whole family with babuji. Akash comes in front of him and bows down to take his blessings. Khsuhi tells him that this is Akash and Payal and Akash like each other. When Anjali comes near babuji to greet him namastey, he tries to recognize her. The repercussion takes him to the mandir where he saw Shyam put sindoor on her forehead. He convulses in anticipation and starts to shudders in tremors.. all of them get panicked to see his condition.

The VM i'm posting today is one of my most favorite and my friend Smita did her best to make it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mzbL-_404jo[/YOUTUBE]

very nice 
tfs
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

thank you so much, supriya. i am so glad you had fun. envy my writing? no, no, sir, i am just a rambler... often just lost in words and feelings. i am grateful anyone reads. but i do feel thrilled when you enjoy so much and say so. hope all good with you.