Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^ hi viv,

long time. 😳. oh you mention crooner, from around crooner 67 or 8 onward i was pretty regular on the thread. it was a great place to chat, debate, write. miss those days sometimes. good to see you.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 134

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFwI7kK-Mw[/YOUTUBE]

A Star Plus segment from Youtube.

First telecast Friday, 2 December, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links today

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
wow 
kuch kuch hota hai episode
sorry ha going to see it 
i cant wit 
so bye 
and thanks for episode 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 127

Title Credits : Cynthia

It was a sad day for both Arnav nd Khushi 😔

Episode 128

I Can't see Khushi so quiet nd sad...nd upon tht ASR does such a Heartless thing
😒
Girl must be so HeartBroken
🥺

Supi, beautiful collages yet again,  heartbreak in both of them amongst all the oblivious people..ant that scene with the necklace 😭 makes me wanna cry for Khushi every time...i think it just may be worse that "uss baat ka koi matlab nahin tha"...b/c at least then his purpose was to gain his control back, here he is just  jealous and wants her to breakdown and admit that she has feelings for him
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">^^^ hi viv,

long time. 😳. oh you mention crooner, from around crooner 67 or 8 onward i was pretty regular on the thread. it was a great place to chat, debate, write. miss those days sometimes. good to see you.

</font>

hi Indi,
I first interacted with you when I made a post on your beautiful "meant something" thread last Nov. I became IF member to read Priya's crooner as it was not possible otherwise. I am mainly a silent reader whenever time allows. I enjoyed several of your crooner posts. Many times I would read only the first page as IF was too busy. Wish I could read more in this thread.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Ami, at first I tried to deny about the fantasy, I didnt  have the heart to emasculate my hubwa completey... After a pause I said "and if I did ( have fantasy ) ... You would be the sole beneficiary from it... You're the one who will get lucky" and walked away leaving him 😕 ! 

Indi, test your obsession on the following VM... I am so back in love with him
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VjQa3v_4AGE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVjQa3v_4AGE

philtrum. so that what that thing is called!! thanks Sabrina!! the school of IPK never stops teaching 😆 if we had finals here that should def be a question on the exam!! also i think your answer to ur hubby was brilliant! esp getting caught off guard...will keep in mind for future use. 

Indi, so glad  you got a kick our of my sneaking down confession...but at the time it was no joke, like a good girl i dropped the mouse and keyboard and quietly off to bed i went, but oh the thril of it all!! and that question of your in purple...i think i'll spend the rest of my life figuring that out. sure i had my fair share of bollywood crushes but truelly thought i passed the phaze after i got married...as you know i swayed over shahid kapoor here and there but 8yrs into the marriage here i am felling like a teenager, giggling over his philtrum 😆 why why why does this man seem to have this effect on every woman that comes across him?? sure his portrayal of ASR sucked me in but watching him  as his true self in all those SBS moments drove me even more nuts...if that was possible.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
@Durgey, i just realized i totally forgot to comment on your opening liner, nothing short of brilliant might i say? you've beautifully captured the important moments to come in  you words 👏 looking fwd to "trust in someone is breached" also love your charming poem for 12 :)
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hi friends... I have successfully learnt to make a VM...
Desperately want to share it with u all guys...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hik2hJSfHuc[/YOUTUBE]
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^^ AD!!!  wow what a frist attempt!!! i loved it, especially the starting. that scene of ASR standing there by the pool right after he make fun of his sis for "sansey ruk jaayengi" talk...i always felt he was waiting for someone, something...i think i even wrote about it in that analysis of mine  for that episode, so love that your VM tries to say similar thing. Ok where is that song from?? i never heard it but its beautiful!!  all around great!! can't wait to see more from you. i think a VM-maker may be the only thing missing from our vast group of talents on this thread!! missing no more. thanks dear for sharing! Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arshidiehardfan...very nice VM 👏👏

whn ever i hear tht song on tv...i can;t help...but start humming the tune...just love it ❤️

its a wonderful track by A R Rehman...nd Vm on Arshi with tht song...too good 😃

thanks for sharin it here 😳