Blast from the Past Thread #11, pg 135, epi 132 - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 124

Kyun faraq padta hai

Ek hawa ka jhonka aaya aur phir sannaata cha gaya
Jaise dhadkan ruk gayi dil ki aur andhera cha gaya
Khabar suni aisee maine, main stabdh reh gaya  
Jaise registaan ke gehre ret mein, main deh gaya  

Aisa laga koi mere dil ko cheer kar le gaya
Zakhmi mere dil ko phir zakham de gaya
Aisa laga mere haathon se khushiyaan choot gayi
Jise kabhi apna na maana, wo kisi aur ki ho gayi

Kyun laga mujhe ke mera kuch chin gaya?
Kyun iss khabar se main itna hil gaya?
Kuch khone ka ehsaas mujhe kyun hai lagta?
Aakhir kyun mujhe itna farq hai padta?

?

Durga, another gem. You have peeped into ASR's heart ,  that was indeed his state! Loved some of your word choices in red. Is  there a meaning for "deh". I am hearing that word for the first time, or am I interpreting wrong. Silence could indeed kill.
You should consider publishing all these.. so should all the wonderful writers who come up with original works for this amazing couple. What a token of appreciation for the emotions this show could stir in! I actually have a dream to have all these on the walls of RM set as IPK museum... oh well.. RM is no more.. so perhaps I should come out of my dreams too!!!
Loved it Durga... as always!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Never seen the Paltrow movie, but i do often find wondering of the same what ifs, if he had confessed during Diwali, i can see him retracting shortly after...he just wasn't ready to love...LOVE...just feel her heartbreak was inevitable  at this point.  I asked the same question about PG, and i agree with what Indi had said...Arnav would drag her away with full right and finally confess ASR ishtyle... and if they hadn't met in Sheeshmahel, her scooty would've crashed into him on the way to the airport when he went back to Dehli...and after Payal is married off, Bauji would take Khushi along with her in Dehli, since she can use some companyπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for getting my brainwa started!πŸ˜†

Thanks for those inputs Ami. Yeah.. these two are destined to be together so it would have happened "come what may".  They perhaps would have met in AR designs anyway later courtesy our creepy cupidwa!!πŸ˜†
But some times, the possibilities boggle me.

PS: haven't started reading any analyses, hopefully later today.
Horizon thumbnail
Wiwy,missed any attempts on last riddle. Glad Durga got it, congrats to her once again.
Durga, thanks for appreciating my attempts and looking for me.

Here is my attempt for riddle 11:

Both answers in Shyam's name! He wanted to marry khushi since he found her "yum"! (0fcourse khushi found someone else super yum :))

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon? "Sham", a total deceit/fraud!

Mahariddle attempt:

Anjali can name 200 vrats in one sec using her brain/mouth...:)
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks for those inputs Ami. Yeah.. these two are destined to be together so it would have happened "come what may".  They perhaps would have met in AR designs anyway later courtesy our creepy cupidwa!!πŸ˜†
But some times, the possibilities boggle me.

PS: haven't started reading any analyses, hopefully later today.

hi horizon, ami, got to crash in.

sliding doors. one of my favourite movies because of the content and the slick handling.yes, what if.

another reference to this very thing from the pov of the importance of time and a moment, in a seiko watch ad made long ago. showed two people on a busy intersection, crossing each others path at a certain moment when thanks to something else falling into place at that very instant, the two meet, and of course, a "meeting" happens.

i love this element of life. all the time we think we have planned everything, but really there's always this other element. to catch its play and accept that it has extreme impact is to enter an exploration of the universe and us and everything. wish i could do this on a full time basis. 😳

in sliding doors the two ends almost merge, then one changes and we come to a new beginning which was where the movie began or something as cool clever and puzzling as that. my take on asr khushi is kinda similar. no matter what would have happened and how many paths may have been taken, ultimately they had to meet and be together in this existence, life of theirs.

i don't know if there are many lives. i don't know if there's a soul... but i do know that the most powerful tales, real or imaginary have this element of meant to be.

in my meant to be, there's something completely from the outside and something utterly from within a person that makes that meant to... be.

i am unclear. but then what's life without confusion... iss pyaar ko kya naam doon... is it nafrat, is it mohabbat, is it beyond all of that even?

that last line in pink... the unthinkable what if... well then perhaps the helicopter pilot would have made a mistake and landed right outside gomti sadan that funny day in lucknow and khushi would have stormed out to rave at everyone for ruining her sister's wedding decorations... and long legs would have unfolded elegantly, a cool hard jawline would have set, a man in shades and cravat under a hot hot sun would have looked at this angry young woman in her finery and also her humble home and some thing would have started.
aukat would have been a nice starting point for this first round of nafrat talk. but before we say it was all fate, we'd also hhave to accept it was also there character. khsuhi would have screamed... not payal. asr would have clashed... not akash.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 111!!!!

Arnav has the payal in his hand showing khushi that he has it (the face he made was priceless...like he was trying to say i have your payal sorry for returning it so late) and Arnav puts the payal around  Khushi's ankle. 

Khushi snatches her foot from arnav's lap  and Arnav gets up and so does Khushi'Khushi is standing there shocked about what happend and acting all awkward...he starts to leave but turns back once to get a glimpse of her and could not resist and start walking  towards her (No clue what got over him but he suddenly needed her) and she starts walking back 'finally she reaches the wall and has no place to walk anymore'ASR tucks her hair back'and touches khushi's cheek'he comes closer, all this while jadoo hai nasha is playing'the guy version'they were a few centimeters away and the phone rings (i want to throw a boulder at aman right now...i am calming myself down before doing something stupid)

Khushi opens her eyes and looks in the direction his phone was ringing'Arnav comes to his senses and is shocked a bit (his face was like OH SNAP what was I about to do'.i would use the other word for snap but this is a family website)'He moves back'he see her again'finally he leave...khushi was in shock and thinks why it happened wonders how her payal is with arnav (really you almost kissed arnav and your payal is the first thing that comes to mind...smh at her)...why they are like this'arnav thinks what he had done, what happened to him and why was he so weak (I forgot he thinks love makes a person weak)...khushi comes and they again see each other...and ASR leaves'Khushi follows him as he avoids her'

Mami and her nonsense surrounded by ladies 'they ask her about Akash and mami said that he is handling the huge family business (I am pretty sure arnav does most of it'it will let her brag) and that they have brought a rishta for him, and then they see Khushi and say she is pretty and ask about her but Mami 'was like that phatti sari'no wayz

Khushi is trying to talk to arnav and Anjali comes and talks to her but Khushi leaves her wondering on her own as she sees ASR alone by the poolside'She goes there to him and he pulls out his mobile ..Khushi tells him that she knows that he is not on his phone and he does not need to pretend'arnav was like oh no she knows my facade'ASR puts down the phone and tells her to leave him alone!

Ratna and the the group of nosey annoying aunties come and ridicule naani about La and how she is living with arnav' those annoying aunties are taunting them on how they have become a laughing stock as now neither of the boys in their family are getting married (I heard climbing ghoddis'no clue what that is or if I heard right)'Mami then steps in and taunts those ladies (no clue what she said)

Khushi ignores arnav and starts questioning him about the dang payal (come on you guys almost kiss'ask him what came over him at that moment) and asked where did he find her payal? and since when he had it with him??? And why did you returning at that moment and not earlier?'ASR insults her and asks her why doesn't she understand that he does not want to see her face and wants to her to leave him alone!! but Khushi being the persistent girl that she is  said that she does not understand that why did he keep her payal for so long with him and why did he just tried to (kiss her )  just now (she could not finish her sentence'I guess sharam came over her)! and ASR loses it and catches her by the shoulder telling her to leave him alone'but then both get conscious and put distance between themselves. Khushi is still confronting ASR and tells him he cannot leave without answering her ' ASR says that I dont need to answer you and leaves

That Ratna lady still insulting Nani and Maami on the living in relation of ASR and LA..and ASR walks in and takes La's hand (whoa now) and Ratna again taunts them 'but ASR cuts in and says that he is getting married'everyone shocked!!! (and so am i) Anjali happy as ASR announces marriage with La'everyone happy except ASR and Khushi who watches this with tears in her eyes. ASR looks at Khushi who is watching and he and La touch Nani's feet'as arla hugs nani'arnav looks at khushi making a face saying you got my answer now'Maami then rounds up on Ratna 'and tells her whether her mouth mobile has gone silent or totally lost signal (I loved that line)

La hugs ASR as he watches Khushi who is crying far away' Nani is having tears of happiness and La is hugging everyone around happily smiling! La wants to share happiness with Khushi and goes to find her'and Mami is maha happy because now akash can get married and she wishes that mama ji was here to hear the news but he is out of the country (this is when he first starts to vanish)'everyone comes to congratulate ASR (first time i ever heard anyone say very congratulation...it just sounds weird) as he watches Khushi standing afar crying'and staring back at him with sad eyes'Why did arnav do this??? Will khushi be able not to show people her sadness?

ps...i need to stop disappearing for days at a time

Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks for those hugs Ami. Yes I have seen all the possible "ologists". Perhaps we have to move out. Southeast humidity is not in his favor I guess. I am in TX.

Try stopping wheat , gluten and dairy and no spices and small amount salt.  No citrus either.  Dr. Cyn and Dr ArahiHamesha  orders.  Just info  use at will.  Hope your baby feels better.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 112!!!!

The episode starts off with everyone congratulating arnav for his marriage announcement and arnav is still looking at khushi, who is looking sad with tears brimming on her eyes., khushi runs leaving from the front door leaving behind a confused arnav wondering where she is going. Khushi stops at the door and hears people congratulating arnav and turns her head one last time before she officially leaves'.she wipes her tears and  lavanya found her and grabbed her arm and turned khushi around. She noticed her tears.  La was like are you not happy that asr finally said yes (of course not).  Khushi said that this is tears of happiness because you finally got your love. La said that these tears should be in my eyes. Lavanya said that you look upset'what is the matter,  Khushi said that I am a little sad because you do not need me anymore and your hard work paid off La said that she will miss her but tell me one thing aren't you happy for me (I thought she just said she was happy for you) .  Khushi said yes I am, you got what you wanted. La hugs khushi and said thank you, with out you this would not have happened.  Guest are starting to leave and arnav is showing them out and more people are congratulating him. Khushi looks at him and he turns to her.  Khushi is said that she is very happy. But she has to go.  Arnav looking at her confused on why she is happy.  La was like you are not going. She drags her to the party.  And nani feeds her sweets and she feeds her back and congratulates her.  She takes the sweets from OP and feeds Anji and she said thank you'She goes to mami, and he said it is time for bye bye not hello hi'khushi said yeah you are right (with fake happiness and arnav wondering what is up with her) now it is time for me and stops at arnav (can't these people feel the sexual tension between arshi). La goes to them and was like arnav does not eat sweet. Anjali was like one minute he can have sugar free sweet that khushi made just for him.  They look at each other and khushi said that she has to go. Anjali stops her saying that it is late and asks arnav to get the driver. Khushi said no need. Anjali then said that there will be fire crackers and creepers. Khushi was like no need to worry and leaves before Anjali could say anymore.  Arnav is left wondering about her and is a little worried (poor girl is so upset that she wants to leave as fast as she can but no one is letting her)

The scene switches to shyam, pacing in his room and coughing. He is wondering how he can go out since khushi is there. Then Anjali comes in and hugs him saying guess what happened. She tells him that arnav announced his wedding and that nani accepted la. Shyam is happy and hugs his wifey thinking that no need for khushi now (how sick'but he keeps getting saved). Then she said that nothing can get better than that. He said that the girl thought la everything, Anjali nods her head yes. She said let's go and congratulate them. Shyam cough comes back and said that there are people there and it would be nice if it is only our people (please you just don't want to be seen by khushi'but he does not know she is gone) anjali did not hear any of it and drags him out. 

The scene switches to the living room.where nani tells la to tell her parents so they can decide on a wedding date. la is happy and arnav is annoyed. Shyam is coming down the stairs looking hear and there while being dragged by anji. Anjali was like who are you looking for. Shyam was like I was just (pause) did all the guests leave and Anjali said yeah aap bi na. Then he asked if khushi is here and she said no and asked why. Then he said that you always wanted me to meet her I guess I let my only chance go.  Arnav and shyam are face to face and he congratulates him by saying saale saab now you are in my car now, meaning you chose the married life too (that phrase sounded better in hindi than in English). Arnav is annoyed. Then la comes up to hug him from the side and said I cannot believe it. Then mami comes in and said that let's have the engagement the next day and then marriage after that.  Arnav was like ENOUGH. I said yes to the marriage I did not say that let's get married to day so stop finding wedding dates and booking the honeymoon ticket.  Everyone was shocked  and confused by his out burst. And arnav walks off. Anjali was like listen to me and la walks off'everyone is now tense. (I mean a person who did not want to get married and all of a sudden does sounds kind of fishy.  Everyone was so caught up in their happiness with the new that they ignored arnav's face and what it was saying'it sure was not happiness)

The scene shifts to khushi, walking alone on the road. She is thinking about the time arnav tied the payal on her foot.  Arnav is driving thinking about their almost kiss.  Then khushi is thinking about when arnav said yes to the marriage.  Arnav is thinking about all the congratulations and khushi questioning him about the payal.  He presses the break and BAM khushi is infront of his car (I wondered if he actually saw her and pressed the break out of anger because it sure did not look like he was looking at the road) Khushi turns around and sad'Arnav gets out of the car and she turns her head around and fakes a smile'She was like you here you should be at home. Arnav was like I am ddropping you home.  Khushi was like no I will go on my own.  Arnav was like shut up and get in the car.  Khushi get in the car.  In the car, Khushi was like I forgot to congratulate you and she did.  Arnav was not buying her act. She keeps blabbering on. He was like so your happy and khushi said yes I am because I wanted this'arnav was like oh really, you wanted this.  Khushiwas like of course why are you asking like this'what can be happier than that and it is good that you are dropping me so you can meet my parents and they can congratulate you.  Aranv was like you were asking me something earlier'khushi was like what'arnav was like the payal.  Khushi was sad and was like OH that is not important but what is important was my job is complete'he was like so you do not want to know about the payal..and she keeps blabbering about the marriage.  Khushi was like you make a cute couple. Arnav slams on the brake and tells her to get out (okay in the background you can see this dude playing with sparklers'idk why but it cracked me up)'Khushi was like again and looks at him'arnav is like what are you looking at I said get out. She looks out the window and notices she is home. She was struggling with her seatbelt and arnav take it off. She gets out and her pallu was stuck on the buckle. And drops her wallet while getting it out. She runs out and on the porch she looks at him and gets inside with tears in her eyes.

(i love when in distress arnav always seems to find khushi...she always seems to calm him down somehow eventhough she tests his patience most of the time...there interaction you can feel and see the angst they are feeling)

At the RM, the rest of the family is shocked about arnav's outburst.  shyam was like what would you expect. he agreed to a marriage but we are the ones rushing into things (why is he the only sensible one) and everyone agrees (i think they should take things one step at a time). and Mami said that Arnav has mood sweeings... Anjali agrees telling nani that arnav did the impossible.

Arnav is driving and presses the brake and his foot is now on his wallet...a moment ago it was on the passenger seat (how did it get to the driver's side, i would think it would fall on the passenger side). he picks it up and now he is headed back to the GH (i honest do not remember khushi every carrying a wallet).

At Khushi's house, bua ji was asking you better have a good reason to reject shyam...and khushi is looking on wards (i can give a few reason...he has no place of his own, he is a paying guest, he is never home because he is always "travelling", and he is a creeper). Garima comes and offers her some tea and khushi shakes her head no...bua ji is super annoyed and wants an answer...at that moment there is a knock at the door and khushi gets the door and is shocked to see arnav there.

Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ hi doc cyn,

that's fab advice. great to see you. am so wanting to read your latest two. where's doc arshihamesha these days? don't see her. miss her. 

horizon, was feeling awful reading about your boy. am prone to skin things, mother had eczema all her life, later psoriasis. i am covered in something called lichen planus right now, apparently comes and goes at its own pace, nothing cures it. daughter used to get a bit of eczema as a kid, now not so troubled. i remember i used to throw neem leaves into her bath water. not use regular soap, cetaphil instead. hers tended to be the dry itchy kind of patches, so lots of prescribed moisturizers. over the years the situation eased. she also had asthma whenever it rained heavily and she got a cold, that too is better now.

i am so sad for your little fellow. and you. i know, we are not allowed to cry or panic. wish i had this asr-ness. if it's of any use, i remember moaning to my homeopath about this skin infection proneness of mine and she said, well, the bad stuff within has to come out somewhere, better the skin where all is visible, than on an organ that can't be seen. 

hope all well and happy soon.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 112!!!!

The episode starts off with everyone congratulating arnav for his marriage announcement and arnav is still looking at khushi, who is looking sad with tears brimming on her eyes., khushi runs leaving from the front door leaving behind a confused arnav wondering where she is going. Khushi stops at the door and hears people congratulating arnav and turns her head one last time before she officially leaves'.she wipes her tears and  lavanya found her and grabbed her arm and turned khushi around. She noticed her tears.  La was like are you not happy that asr finally said yes (of course not).  Khushi said that this is tears of happiness because you finally got your love. La said that these tears should be in my eyes. Lavanya said that you look upset'what is the matter,  Khushi said that I am a little sad because you do not need me anymore and your hard work paid off La said that she will miss her but tell me one thing aren't you happy for me (I thought she just said she was happy for you) .  Khushi said yes I am, you got what you wanted. La hugs khushi and said thank you, with out you this would not have happened.  Guest are starting to leave and arnav is showing them out and more people are congratulating him. Khushi looks at him and he turns to her.  Khushi is said that she is very happy. But she has to go.  Arnav looking at her confused on why she is happy.  La was like you are not going. She drags her to the party.  And nani feeds her sweets and she feeds her back and congratulates her.  She takes the sweets from OP and feeds Anji and she said thank you'She goes to mami, and he said it is time for bye bye not hello hi'khushi said yeah you are right (with fake happiness and arnav wondering what is up with her) now it is time for me and stops at arnav (can't these people feel the sexual tension between arshi). La goes to them and was like arnav does not eat sweet. Anjali was like one minute he can have sugar free sweet that khushi made just for him.  They look at each other and khushi said that she has to go. Anjali stops her saying that it is late and asks arnav to get the driver. Khushi said no need. Anjali then said that there will be fire crackers and creepers. Khushi was like no need to worry and leaves before Anjali could say anymore.  Arnav is left wondering about her and is a little worried (poor girl is so upset that she wants to leave as fast as she can but no one is letting her)

The scene switches to shyam, pacing in his room and coughing. He is wondering how he can go out since khushi is there. Then Anjali comes in and hugs him saying guess what happened. She tells him that arnav announced his wedding and that nani accepted la. Shyam is happy and hugs his wifey thinking that no need for khushi now (how sick'but he keeps getting saved). Then she said that nothing can get better than that. He said that the girl thought la everything, Anjali nods her head yes. She said let's go and congratulate them. Shyam cough comes back and said that there are people there and it would be nice if it is only our people (please you just don't want to be seen by khushi'but he does not know she is gone) anjali did not hear any of it and drags him out. 

The scene switches to the living room.where nani tells la to tell her parents so they can decide on a wedding date. la is happy and arnav is annoyed. Shyam is coming down the stairs looking hear and there while being dragged by anji. Anjali was like who are you looking for. Shyam was like I was just (pause) did all the guests leave and Anjali said yeah aap bi na. Then he asked if khushi is here and she said no and asked why. Then he said that you always wanted me to meet her I guess I let my only chance go.  Arnav and shyam are face to face and he congratulates him by saying saale saab now you are in my car now, meaning you chose the married life too (that phrase sounded better in hindi than in English). Arnav is annoyed. Then la comes up to hug him from the side and said I cannot believe it. Then mami comes in and said that let's have the engagement the next day and then marriage after that.  Arnav was like ENOUGH. I said yes to the marriage I did not say that let's get married to day so stop finding wedding dates and booking the honeymoon ticket.  Everyone was shocked  and confused by his out burst. And arnav walks off. Anjali was like listen to me and la walks off'everyone is now tense. (I mean a person who did not want to get married and all of a sudden does sounds kind of fishy.  Everyone was so caught up in their happiness with the new that they ignored arnav's face and what it was saying'it sure was not happiness)

hi anita, good to see you. and really, wish you didn't disappear so often πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š. i love that line of yours in pink. 

really, how come people as astute as nani and mami never sensed anything.

and di. she saw him looking at her lost the night of fairy lights. she was puzzled it seemed. yet she felt nothing.

and la. who had this thing for asr. even she didn't sense khushi's attraction, nor his. i could always sense if some woman had even the slightest teeniest bittiest feeing for my boyfriend later hubs. so what happened here? collective suspension of instinct? 

the exo/endo/all thermic tension between the two... no one got it.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Blasters

Hey guys I apologize for not being here for since last three days .During posting my last post my computer had a big Question mark blinking in the middle.So basically my computer is done.Thnx to my separate HD I have all of my work there too for rainy times.

Second Mom is in hospital since last three days too ,She was on respirator but thank God today she is responding without it but still on Oxygen.

Just Cynthia told me about Horizon ,HORIZON lots of hugs my friend ,I know how it feels as I mentioned before my older one always kept me in the hospital for his asthma in his childhood.
Skin problems can be cured by diet though and I am sure you know that.Citrus,spice and salt tr to avoid, my mom had it,I don't remember what did she do to get better,when she will come home definitely  will ask her.

@INDI I know I made a post but if you missed it I know its May 22 but still give my best wishes to your daughter for her 12th Bday.Congratulations

@wiwy Congrats for being Goldie but you are already one ,do you need any color change.Nahhh

Ok ladies will try this weekend to go to Library for the computer if can't then I am sorry.can't help.

Arshi :)