Blast from the Past Thread #11, pg 135, epi 132 - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
@Arshi, I would like to wish your son a happy birthday too!!  🥳 I'm sorry to hear about his struggles!  I'm sure he will have all the fine qualities that you instilled in him!  Just continue to shower him with lots of love, care and understanding! 🤗 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Blasters VOTE
http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/who-ultimate-rockstar
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arshi

Many many happy returns of your son's birthdays God bless him how old is he

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnk You ladies for your warm wishes.❤️

@Indi

Thnx  means a lot..I don't know about good or whatever just doing my best.I know your psychologist is right as I spoke to a lot too when they were young.Especially this one was 11 was very attached to his father. 

@wiwy
Hey riddler I don't know how old is your son but one thing is sure a time will come you wouldn't wanna give him hug and he will tease you every other second with that because that is me now.He will get you trust me.

@Ami 
He is a memorial day boy.May 26...Oh he demands hugs forcefully to bug me as I avoid now.They both are 6ft and above what you expect. Now love hurts.

@ Kat
Thnx I am trying as you have two boys too.Trust me from teenagers and onward life is very hectic and keeping your feet on ground with them is a challenge but now this one is turning to a man ,lots of ego,anger,hurt but I handle it with love but again sometimes I lose it too then I become quiet and that's why I am here writing ,making collages,and blah blah distracting myself

@chalov
❤️Thnx chalov...He is turing 18 on this May 26.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Arshi

Many many happy returns of your son's birthdays God bless him how old is he

❤️Thnx chalov he is turning 18 ready for collage
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMGosh, I have to agree with Riya_Devi!!  By far, #3 is really the best answer!! 👍🏼🤣  rofl.gif

Hey Cynthia I must say too good ,have to agree with all .# 3 is the best answer ever🤣.I know you hate him more than I do.😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@wiwy

ANSWER TO YOUR RIDDLE

ok 

1-besides him its Khushi who can drive car with that kind of speed during Aarav kidnapping
2-Her Dhak Dhak speed is faster than her breathing
3-His roar in the night with anger after terrace scene
4-Khushi's talking because he always talks to her while she is asleep as she talks fast
5-Iss pyar ko kya naam doon itself raises heartbeat,anxiety and dhakdhak among viewers throughout the world before and after ending
6-Arnav himself creates a new king of Dhak Dhak while taking Khushi's feet for putting Payal and then before kissing her
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Indi52, @ArshiHamesha, @BarunDiwani

Enjoyed all ur descriptions on episodes 119 & 120.

This is for u all guys in BFTP (Katelyn, wiwy, chalhov, Durga, Anita, Horizon, Sohara, Samin, Supriya, Indi, ArshiHamesha, BD... Sorry if I missed any) -

@ArshiHamesha: Advance birthday wishes for ur son... May god bless him. Here is the Special chocolate cake...

IPK is the best show. Arshi is the best jodi. IPK was imperfectly perfect. My heart bleeds when I see IPK & arshi lagging in polls. IPK is my first love. They deserve all the awards. IPK always manages to balance comedy, romance, emotions & drama perfectly. These episodes are perfect example for that.

@BD Lovely edits dr...

Specially this pic & ur description 'his are wide open but as if he's dreaming. Pure joy in his eyes, he forgets to blink...' 🤗 Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

❤️Thnx chalov he is turning 18 ready for collage

So you add the 8 to the candle will turn him 18 I too have a 27 year old son who is working
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Episode Part119-120

DEAL:"No Talking with each other"

"Aisa na ho who Larki yahan aati rahe .aur eik din Sale Sahib Lavanyaji se Shadi karne se inkar kardain"

A future prediction right from the horse mouth😈'.He gets sucker punch from two ladies here.As his plan is getting weaker regardless of his superb slouchy games so his frustration .A person who sees his defeat near always ends up making more mistakes👍🏼 .Love Anjali here for shutting him up in an very assertive yet firm way.Her anger after all can cause him lose millions😈'.

He goes to Khushi and use this money guilt and gets straight punch of comparison with her LG as she takes his name first . [didn't like his way of talking with her how dare he?] - me too

She makes it clear she will help La always till she gets married.Love this girl without looking at him😊 "aapko pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahin hai'.hum jante hain hm theek kar  rahe hain..[Don't worry about me .. I know I am doing the right thing]

Scoundrel leaves by hiding ring in his pocket'.What a scumbag😡

😆 a good one

Khushi closes her eyes with settling sadness deep within but Payal ,her jiji knows how to cheer her up as Khushi is worried about being married so early before her'but she surely knows how to make her innocent baby sis happy..

- this is soo cute 😊

what a pitty on both of em.Today his repulsive and sickening actions are make me noisome.

Mamiji and her strange Dal is giving her indigestion😆 while searching the right answer of calling Khushi in RM as she does not want her here at all but other three ladies are doing their best to bring her in the RM. 

-👏 this is too good

During giving tuition to kids for an Akhroo child,Khushi's monologue "DM tou janti hain keh iss dharti par sirf eik LG hi kafi hai' aww she is taking his name with such cuteness..no anger ,no grudge'.

Over there Arnav is recollecting moments of Sheesh Mahal when she fell in his arms just like today while watching tv.He wants to close the TV but of course La comes in to tell him how Khushi helped her changing her views of marriage,Arnav gets fumed over this,"Oh stop it Lavanya will you'I a marrying yoy,not with her thinking, her principles or her views about marriage"

👏👏

I adored the scene of Arnav and Khushi😳 ,Arnav opened the door and here is she but unlike last time when she was praying to DM for not seeing him and he fulfilled her wish ,this time they are standing facing each other like they are ready to talk again but then they both remember their new deal.They both try to slip away through side ways but each time their direction is same.[good no matter what they will be together]Arnav leaves by bumping into her leaving her with signature "O" on her face but she is trailing him this time. - very well said 👏 even i loved their cute scene at the door

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today's frustration of him will be his urge to bring a smile on her face ,after kidnapping"bas yehi tou mein chahta tha keh eik bar tumhare chre par smile aajaye"[I just wanted to bring a smile on your face] 😃

-👏 Wonderful edit...love her "O"

Khushi in Mandir teaching Geeta gayan to La who is learning how to trap Khushi to bring her back in RM.A phone call from Aman hmmm'..interesting and he wants her to give message to Arnav. While she was figuring out how to tell him ,He comes in and Arnavji is ready to slip through her lips'but DEAL is sealing that name for a while' "What the" and a ghost appears in front of him.She delivers the message in Khushi style but his amusement behind fake anger is amazing.Both can't live without seeing each other regardless😳 it's a "Quiet Staring" sometimes in which they have an Academy award and why do I see him so relaxed and full of zing. - Cuz he is at peace...she's right thr in his home in front of him...so he is chilled 😉

Even though they are not speaking but each others proximity brings inner peace on their faces which brings fake war among em to make us fool.Amazing part is she mentions all these numbers in her gestures 2,3,10,1 as...2=sexual tension ...3=success as well as masculine# ...10=refers to God,Divinity👍🏼

Symbolism and connections:12 Symbolizes the command,and governs the space and time of cosmology.It also represents the spiritual food and Divine mother.It also represents oneness.

Connection is easy as it completes oneness so It is taking us towards when they both will talk to each other through cosmos[stars]'Milk which is spiritual food is coming in the picture and so is the mother'.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav made Aman to call Khushi to deliver message for him during remarriage."Ab Deal Paki hai"😳[Deal is done now]

👏 really nice

She writes the message and tells Hari Prakash to deliver but Fate delivered in the form of Geeta itself.Mysterious messages are always delivered through mysterious ways.As R.Tagore said Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.👏 - thanks for sharin

Poor HP has been shut up but message has been delivered.

- This is Lovely 👏

Dining table ,La ,Anjali and Naniji's attempt to create a scene so Khushi can come in RM as usually but Mamiji's is insisted on"Bye Bye Pahtti saree"'..Too bad Mamiji Arnav's heart had already welcomed her with both arms holding her tightly''.Sweet dreams'.bye bye

👏

ArshiHamesha...your edits are really cool ⭐️⭐️ nd very well written review 👏👏