Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

@ Episode 123 and parody 124 125

ASR and Khushi never learn again they have a sqabble over whose fault it is that they both dashed into each other both busy in their own thoughts Khushi has lost her engagement ring which reaches her SIL through Arnav to the right person but a wrong person also gets wind of it and both Buaji and Snakewa will put pressure on  her to find it and then the DASH HUM KISSI SE KUM NAHI AUR HUM NAHI MANGENGE LEADS TO ISS TAKRAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON
ga ga ga ga ga gussa
Gussa itna haseen hai to pyaar kaisa hoga
O pyar kaisa hoga
are aisa jab inkaar hai to
ikraar kaisa hoga
ikraar kaisa hoga

Angooti  gira re
haai
ANGOOTI gira re RM ke kamroon mein
angooti gira angooti gira angooti gira
haai haai haai angooti gira re...

ASR ki kamare  main khadi, kamare mein dilbar jaani
hanske bole  aa, ab sorry keh de kaan pakad ke aa deewani
yah anguthi donga, apni yah kaan le pakad ke
kamare me khadi khadi mai hui sharam se paani
phir kya huaan
daiyya phir aansoon gira re ham donon ke iss takraar mein

saiyya aaye nain jhukaaye pass mein chori chori
bole angooti main pehna doon, aaja baanki chhori
main boli na na na baba, na kar jora jori
laakh manaya, saiyya ne kalaiyya naahi chhodi
haai kalaiyya naahi chhodi
Phir kya huaan
phir? phir Di ayi re ham donon ki takraar mein
angooti gira re...

bagiyaan mein balmaan ne meri lat ulti suljhaai
thaamke aanchal bole, gori tujko angooti main pehna doon
aankh jhukake main ye boli
nahi ye meri saagai ki angooti
aankh jhukake kuchh na boli, dheere se dekha to
dukh me jor se pakada mujko
bole kisse, kyu nahi bataya mujko
saiyya ne jab chhoda mujhko ho gayi hathapaayi
haai ho gayi haathapaayi
arey phir kya huaan
phir Di ne mujko pehnayi ye angooti
 main kya bolu bekar mein
bekar pareshaan wo
angooti gira re

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
was checking out ismailvegamze's arnav khushi scenes for tomorrow's episode...inevitably the scene where he finds out. my heart is still a bit knocked out. so terribly sad i felt for this young man. he's mean, mind you, yells and screams, makes mistakes, has just used a girl to shield himself against another and a feeling that is overpowering. yet the sadness of it all. not his fault, that his father wasn't faithful, not his fault, his mother killed herself, just that he couldn't be resolved and above it all and unscathed, he got broken in ways hard to explain. he does love her so very much, but he can't say it can't act on it can't anything with it. it just sits inside and festers, and he hurts... then goes and makes the next mistake.

it is a terrible feeling when your elders break trust and leave shattered bits in you. i couldn't blame him... neither do the two women in his life finally. why did la forgive him? because she sensed a clean broken guy? because he said i have no idea why i am like that but what can i do, i am like that? why did khushi not hate him for doing what he did on diwali? because she could sense him all the time? that he hurt whenever he hurt her? that he hurt anyway... all the time?

i know we all try and understand the characters and say this is done or not done. but you know the impact of losing your mother in that terrible way because your father was loose of morals and chased skirt, it is hard hard hard to ever come to terms with. no glory, no release, no silver lining whatsoever to this death. this is not disease or accident or mob fury, this is cold hard ugly human frailty. your father's. and its worst impact, the death of your mother and the death of your illusion.

i just felt so sad for asr. and just marveled at the interpretation of a young, not famous television actor.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ Episode 123 and parody 124 125

ASR and Khushi never learn again they have a sqabble over whose fault it is that they both dashed into each other both busy in their own thoughts Khushi has lost her engagement ring which reaches her SIL through Arnav to the right person but a wrong person also gets wind of it and both Buaji and Snakewa will put pressure on  her to find it and then the DASH HUM KISSI SE KUM NAHI AUR HUM NAHI MANGENGE LEADS TO ISS TAKRAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON
ga ga ga ga ga gussa
Gussa itna haseen hai to pyaar kaisa hoga
O pyar kaisa hoga
are aisa jab inkaar hai to
ikraar kaisa hoga
ikraar kaisa hoga

Angooti  gira re
haai
ANGOOTI gira re RM ke kamroon mein
angooti gira angooti gira angooti gira
haai haai haai angooti gira re...

saiyya aaye nain jhukaaye ghar mein chori chori - 2
bole angooti main pehna doon, aaja baanki chhori
main boli na na na baba, na kar jora jori
laakh manaya, saiyya ne kalaiyya naahi chhodi
haai kalaiyya naahi chhodi
Phir kya huaan
phir? phir Di ayi re ham donon ki takraar mein
angooti gira re...

ASR ki kamare  main khadi, kamare mein dilbar jaani
hanske bole  aa, ab sorry keh de kaan pakad ke aa deewani
yah anguthi donga, apni yah kaan le pakad ke
kamare me khadi khadi mai hui sharam se paani
phir kya huaan
daiyya phir aansoon gira re ham donon ke iss takraar mein

bagiyaan mein balmaan ne meri lat ulti suljhaai
thaamke aanchal bole, gori tujko angooti main pehna doon
aankh jhukake main ye boli
nahi ye meri saagai ki angooti
aankh jhukake kuchh na boli, dheere se dekha to
dukh me jor se pakada mujko
bole kisse, kyu nahi bataya mujko
saiyya ne jab chhoda mujhko ho gayi hathapaayi
haai ho gayi haathapaayi
arey phir kya huaan
phir Di ne mujko pehnayi ye angooti
 main kya bolu bekar mein
bekar pareshaan wo
angooti gira re

will translate the parody tommorow

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK.WELCOME WITH DHAMAKEDAR SONGS

Chalov too good ,love it ...Thnx for the songs though Shammi is not in my fav list[sorry Indi] but songs of his movies are killing
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTP0GIvVtvc[/YOUTUBE]

Excellent parody  for this jhumka to anghhoti

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1GgZaPFkRY[/YOUTUBE]

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode Part119-120

DEAL:"No Talking with each other"

"Aisa na ho who Larki yahan aati rahe .aur eik din Sale Sahib Lavanyaji se Shadi karne se inkar kardain"

Translation: It could happen if that girl keep coming here , Arnav might refuse to marry La'

A future prediction right from the horse mouth'.He gets sucker punch from two ladies here.As his plan is getting weaker regardless of his superb slouchy games so his frustration .A person who sees his defeat near always ends up making more mistakes .Love Anjali here for shutting him up in an very assertive yet firm way.Her anger after all can cause him lose millions'.

He goes to Khushi and use this money guilt and gets straight punch of comparison with her LG as she takes his name first . [didn't like his way of talking with her how dare he?]She makes it clear she will help La always till she gets married.Love this girl without looking at him "aapko pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahin hai'.hum jante hain hm theek kar  rahe hain..[Don't worry about me .. I know I am doing the right thing]

Scoundrel leaves by hiding ring in his pocket'.What a scumbag😡

Khushi closes her eyes with settling sadness deep within but Payal ,her jiji knows how to cheer her up as Khushi is worried about being married so early before her'but she surely knows how to make her innocent baby sis happy..

Later Anjali found out the Jewelry shop receipt in his pocket during Laundry routines.He snatches it away and turns around.The moment which grabbed my attention is he was testing her for the other day when she saw him red handed with that lady giving him money back but didn't say anything.He told her after her inquiry that he is going to get marry but without telling her'. at the top her reaction while hugging him is reflecting her blindness as she knows but does not want to acknowledge it,have no courage or faith to accept it.His Faith got stronger that he can get away from her all the time as "hum sach bhi bolain tou bhi aap hum par vishwas nahin kartin"'[even if I tell the truth you don't believe me].what a pitty on both of em.Today his repulsive and sickening actions are make me noisome.

Mamiji and her strange Dal is giving her indigestion while searching the right answer of calling Khushi in RM as she does not want her here at all but other three ladies are doing their best to bring her in the RM. 

During giving tuition to kids for an Akhroo child,Khushi's monologue "DM tou janti hain keh iss dharti par sirf eik LG hi kafi hai' aww she is taking his name with such cuteness..no anger ,no grudge'.

Over there Arnav is recollecting moments of Sheesh Mahal when she fell in his arms just like today while watching tv.He wants to close the TV but of course La comes in to tell him how Khushi helped her changing her views of marriage,Arnav gets fumed over this,"Oh stop it Lavanya will you'I a marrying yoy,not with her thinking, her principles or her views about marriage"

I adored the scene of Arnav and Khushi ,Arnav opened the door and here is she but unlike last time when she was praying to DM for not seeing him and he fulfilled her wish ,this time they are standing facing each other like they are ready to talk again but then they both remember their new deal.They both try to slip away through side ways but each time their direction is same.[good no matter what they will be together]Arnav leaves by bumping into her leaving her with signature "O" on her face but she is trailing him this time.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today's frustration of him will be his urge to bring a smile on her face ,after kidnapping"bas yehi tou mein chahta tha keh eik bar tumhare chre par smile aajaye"[I just wanted to bring a smile on your face]

Khushi in Mandir teaching Geeta gayan to La who is learning how to trap Khushi to bring her back in RM.A phone call from Aman hmmm'..interesting and he wants her to give message to Arnav. While she was figuring out how to tell him ,He comes in and Arnavji is ready to slip through her lips'but DEAL is sealing that name for a while' "What the" and a ghost appears in front of him.She delivers the message in Khushi style but his amusement behind fake anger is amazing.Both can't live without seeing each other regardless it's a "Quiet Staring" sometimes in which they have an Academy award and why do I see him so relaxed and full of zing.Even though they are not speaking but each others proximity brings inner peace on their faces which brings fake war among em to make us fool.Amazing part is she mentions all these numbers in her gestures 2,3,10,1 as...2=sexual tension ...3=success as well as masculine# ...10=refers to God,Divinity

Symbolism and connections:12 Symbolizes the command,and governs the space and time of cosmology.It also represents the spiritual food and Divine mother.It also represents oneness.

Connection is easy as it completes oneness so It is taking us towards when they both will talk to each other through cosmos[stars]'Milk which is spiritual food is coming in the picture and so is the mother'.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav made Aman to call Khushi to deliver message for him during remarriage."Ab Deal Paki hai"[Deal is done now]

She writes the message and tells Hari Prakash to deliver but Fate delivered in the form of Geeta itself.Mysterious messages are always delivered through mysterious ways.As R.Tagore said Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.Poor HP has been shut up but message has been delivered.

Dining table ,La ,Anjali and Naniji's attempt to create a scene so Khushi can come in RM as usually but Mamiji's is insisted on"Bye Bye Pahtti saree"'..Too bad Mamiji Arnav's heart had already welcomed her with both arms holding her tightly''.Sweet dreams'.bye bye

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSG6GpVO5ec

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSG6GpVO5ec[/YOUTUBE]

wow enjoyed reading as always 
nice analysis. 
good here shyam prediction come true 
otherwise it failed all time 
and kash we have this anjali all time 
then story would something else 
but poor la whatever is reason 
asr had done bad with her 
but she is having golden heart 
which we all notice in future.
tfs 

soni19sweet thumbnail
and one more thing i liked your edit, 
most that shyamm one.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ARSHI THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GOT BIT BUSY WAS IN THE FORUM  on pv 2 for small time MADE A small change as I felt I already used that song the 1st one and many many thanks for liking my parody on the ring as I was going through the song AND the made it for the ASR Khushi ring scene Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 119

Somethin Special 😳

Sohara thank you for the picture...😊

Omg that is too good!
 I skipped a beat of my heart at the second one.
Sanaya was looking so pretty in that saree and i really wished if Arnav would be there by her side!
Oh Gosh, you fulfilled my wish. Can't be a better edit than this.
Brilliant job!👏

Thank you very much for reading and commenting on my 118 and 119.
i really appreciate your sweet gesture.
I'm glad that you liked the "dil kaheta hai" VM. 
I'm really grateful to those amazing VM makers, who are helping us to cherish Arnav and Khushi.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

was checking out ismailvegamzes arnav khushi scenes for tomorrow's episode...inevitably the scene where he finds out. my heart is still a bit knocked out. so terribly sad i felt for this young man. he's mean, mind you, yells and screams, makes mistakes, has just used a girl to shield himself against another and a feeling that is overpowering. yet the sadness of it all. not his fault, that his father wasn't faithful, not his fault, his mother killed herself, just that he couldn't be resolved and above it all and unscathed, he got broken in ways hard to explain. he does love her so very much, but he can't say it can't act on it can't anything with it. it just sits inside and festers, and he hurts... then goes and makes the next mistake.

it is a terrible feeling when your elders break trust and leave shattered bits in you. i couldn't blame him... neither do the two women in his life finally. why did la forgive him? because she sensed a clean broken guy? because he said i have no idea why i am like that but what can i do, i am like that? why did khushi not hate him for doing what he did on diwali? because she could sense him all the time? that he hurt whenever he hurt her? that he hurt anyway... all the time?

i know we all try and understand ther characters and say this is done or not done. but you know the impact of losing your mother in that terrible way because your father was loose of morals and chased skirt, it is hard hard hard to ever come to terms with. no glory, no release, no silver lining whatsoever to this death. this is not disease or accident or mob fury, this is cold hard ugly human frailty. your father's. and its worst impact, the death of your mother and the death of your illusion.

i just felt so sad for asr. and just marveled at the interpretation of a young, not famous television actor.

indi well said he is shattered internally and all he wants just love but someone has to find him first to give him love and that is the hard part.People don't bother how are you inside most of the time and how your intentions are clean and clear without asking anything in return ,they judge you by your appearance and that's why he thinks well dressed ppl make a difference .

Only Khushi is the one above and beyond of all these traits,don't care about anything and simple channas,jalaibis and goolgappas make her happy...she will be the only one who will find him and that's why she earns his mom's garden not his Di

In red that is a cruel fact even your parents are alive that factor plays a big role here in your life...I can give you my example may be its funny for some that I always put myself up front but what can I say I think I am going to see everything in front of my eyes  until my last breath

My older one's Bday is near and his father didn't  call him ,hmmm...he is my Akhroo ready for college.very strong will person I don't know what worked .any way he did not feel hungry very unusual from his side as Punjabi boy and not eating well something is wrong...can't  fool me ...I asked in a twist way as I am his mom..he said :Do you know something is coming up...Hmm...my answer .I know ...I 'm still feeling pain in my back Arslan how can I forget that...[After epidural I always have his pain till now]  ..Ok at least someone remember my Bday as a parent.
He killed me internally but I hugged him and kissed his forehead ,first time I saw a rim of tears in his eyes but as a boy he will never cry I know that ...Then he laughed I was just testing you mom ..yeah right making me fool...The whole night I was thinking the same and spent on what and when went wrong but there are certain things are not in your hand...again Fate and as Sabrina always mentions I talk too much about it but that's how I perceive it.

Just like you when I am watching this with his pain and all of the storms within him ,It kills me as I also see this in front of my eyes too but I never write about it.If I am going to write about ASR I won't stop crushing myself ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

ARSHI THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GOT BIT BUSY WAS IN THE FORUM  on pv 2 for small time MADE A small change as I felt I already used that song the 1st one and many many thanks for liking my parody on the ring as I was going through the song the mde it for the ASR Khushi ring scene

😊You are  very welcome...chalov I think its ok even if you have used that song before if it suits the mood and the climax of the scene its perfect.My pov...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@salooni
wow enjoyed reading as always 
nice analysis. 
good here shyam prediction come true 
otherwise it failed all time 
and kash we have this anjali all time 
then story would something else 
but poor la whatever is reason 
asr had done bad with her 
but she is having golden heart 
which we all notice in future.
tfs 

and one more thing i liked your edit, 
most that shyamm one.

😊Thnx for liking the edits and connections.Agreed they did change Anjali's character later ,a bit annoying but let me tell you if you put yourself in her shoes her character herself was ok but it was not consistent with the rest.That was a flaw.

La is just a punching bag of ASR as an escape goat but he will snalp out of it now when He will see someone's else right n Khushi and that possessiveness and jealousy will play a big role.❤️

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago