Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Chalhov

Kanya Puja - Sare ke sare - perfect song. Nice collage. 👍🏼  

Bankelal story - Ha, ha. too good. 😆 I guess that pic of Arnav with the mustache was registered in Khushi's sub-conscious mind, which came out in the form of the Bankelal story. Now, I feel, that scene would have been even more hilarious if Barun himself had become Bankelal with a big mustache. 🤣 Good edit.  

Two timer Shyam - Good choice of songs. Fit perfectly. 👍🏼 

Chupa chupi khele aao - I love the edits, especially the b/w one.
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Welcome back, dear Samin! 🤗  We all missed you!  Glad you enjoyed your vacation!  I did a Google search of Pennsylvania mountains and wow...very beautiful and breathtaking!

Welcome home, Samin! I am glad that you had a great time with your daughter. Wow, from the colours in your posts, you got to see the colours of the nature. Lovely. Our Earth is indeed very beautiful. I love watching the clouds in blue sky. I feel the cloud formations are always different every time. Me too gonna do a google search on those mountains. 😃 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Oh God Durga, I can never imagine anyone else as ASR.. but for Barun.. not even SRK or Hritik or even some of the Hollywood hotties. 😆

(although I am willing to let George Clooney give an audition 😆).. No one but the man with the smoldering brown eyes and husky voice!! 

Sobhan Babu, while undoubtedly one of  the most handsome, don't kill me.. but his voice and dialogue delivery falls flat. :)

Ha, ha. I was sort of expecting this reaction. 😆 Can't compare Barun's ASR with anyone. But, just saying that the character would suit Sobhan babu, more than anyone else among the heroes of those times. Oh, by the way, I do like his voice. Hmm.. been awhile since I saw a movie of his. Got to check if the channels have any to offer.

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi lovely as usual that purple underlined ⭐️⭐️⭐️ love it yes his certain actions and words are very iconic and wo is one of them and we are reaching to "hi" .I found him as a kid when puja was done and he wants some extra attention and yes of course from his wo-man .So by giving her that Diamond he said his heart felt words and only Khushi can feel em always as his said and unsaid words always reach to her through his expressions and eyes.👏👏 you know my comments and how do these look like.Sorry for reading late actually i did in school but lost it in cyber duniya 

wo-man.

good one, arshi. you're right. a  slightly kiddish air after the puja as he lounges around there for no reason. what's he doing hanging with post puja flopped out women. of course, his girl friend la is there. but is he even looking at her? 😆 if he hadn't been the man he is i'd have called him many bad things. 😳. but so sort of lost he is, one can't get mad at him what? don't apologise, haven't been able to read at all this week. ugh. thanks for beautiful comment
s.
indi52 thumbnail
sorry, might be a little late posting the episodes this week, please bear with me, ad rushing around. but i hope not to be too late.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I was trying to explain to my close friend what the serial means to me. It is more than only entertainment, fab lead pair, nice story, good dialogues, sweet music...its even more than this good-looking fantastic actor whose one look gives me the dhak dhak! The serial is just so much me... the beliefs, the family bonds, the romance, the life I identify with. It is mine. No wonder I can;t let it go! 
What I have highlighted in pink indi, agree with you absolutely. My grandmom had suffered a lot in her life...among other things she was just kicked out of her inlaws house with her kids after my grandfathers mysterious death. She war carrying my father then...and there were many many such terrible incidents in her life. She too said about fate what your mom does indi. But to us she was the mansarovar from which all good things emanated for her children, her grandchildren, and her great grand children. Before she died she saw them all rise, succeed and be happy in life. Maybe this was also in her fate.

@wiwy

Trust in God as you said is the key element of all

As you said
If we had seen the bigger picture,that is visible only to God, we would have known that our suffering could have been ten times greater. 

is the answer but remain low with working constantly without keeping an eyes of the results is the way isn't it.Sorry for your grand ma but see at the end everything worked out but what she 's been through only she knows or God knows as you can't understand other's pain until you are in that shoe

OK lighter side wiwy and Achi Bachi since when did I miss any post about that plz anyone PM me or at least tell me the thread and page #❓
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Yes, thats the key word, Vishwas. Faith in God. My grandmom, who suffered a lot in life like Sita, and by coincidence her name was Sita used to say we only see a small portion of the big picture and base our idea about our joy and suffering on that. If we had seen the bigger picture,that is visible only to God, we would have known that our suffering could have been ten times greater. 

Lovely enticing convo ladie, wiwy has created a beautiful monster :) Wiwy, all in pretty blue, bold, underlined...Thank you so much for sharing your grandma's words, when a person who has been through so much can stand there and say  such wise words, it really reflects on the strength they are made of.  they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but not everyone can see the strength they've gained from  it.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

I am not a achchi bachchi, but it is true what Horizon says, I can't watch some sizzling scenes like Diwali almost kiss, haldi scene in room alone and the scene at farmhouse with my hubby looking on! More than being embarrassed I think I don't want to share it with him! Does that make sense?

@Wiwy: You make a lot of sense my dear.. things that are so very close and special to our heart we tend NOT to share with anyone.. like ASR- Khushi encounters strictly remained between them not shared even their siblings for whom they were ready to go through hell (or so we thought until mamiji blew if off on Sangeet day about their Diwali kiss:)). Some times I feel I am almost cheating on my hubby as in "pati, patni aur woh" and we all know who that "woh" is!!😆 Just like the tranquil pool side, silent stars, payals.. and chabis remained the silent witnesses to their passionate feelings.. our respective laptops and ipads will serve as the same for us!!😆

hehehe, hahaha, hohoho.😆🤣
I'm feeling a pang of pity for all you married women!
I'm so proud of my singlehood!.Uff i can go to Arshi's world whenever I want.
i wish I could put a permanent zip on my mom's mouth, who can't think anything else but my marriage.

🤣 Sohara, darling your tarah tarah ki laugh is making me ROFL!  enjoy ur singlehood, but the not so "acchi bachhi's" have just as much fun going to Arshiland 😉 hehe, so your mom has turned into nani/anjali in one going after you to marry?? 😆 I hope you're not waiting around for Mr.Right...i mean Barun b/c may i remind you he is also in the "married" club.😊
indi52 thumbnail

Episode 96

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o511_JkWMQ[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Wednesday, 12 October, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles
:

Part 1:
http://youtu.be/eYWdxoHz56k

Part 2:
http://youtu.be/OOnRd80XxBs

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4cDEdVXOd7xVb3XmkO

Thanks so much, Katelyn, for the daily motion links and more.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
resEdited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago