Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@wiwy

I can understand what you feel about your soul sister. I have a very good friend and colleague who usually goes through lot of suffering just to move ahead one step in life. But that should not deter one.Two years ago she adopted a baby but she could not care for the child as she was refused leave.. the head of our institution told her that she would not be allowed maternity leave as it was meant for biological mothers only. When she applied for child adoption leave she was refused again! In the twenty first century that is how a "mother" was discriminated from other mothers! You cant imagine the humiliation she had to go through! She was naturally depressed and wanted to give up but I refused to accept this as her fate. So we petitioned, mustered support in this fight for justice and finally won after a long battle of two years! She was granted child adoption leave on the lines of maternity leave. I think egging her on, is the only good thing I have done in my life. Our destiny is in our hands. Anjali destiny was not that creep Shyam. Once she accepted that she chucked him out of her life. No wonder we feel that there should have been a 'Anjali as the maker of her own destiny track' !

Felt so sorry for your friend.Thank God that she finally got what she deserves. And definitely it's a proud moment for you too, coz you helped her a lot in her battle.
My sister's misery is given by God. God blessed her with two autistic children. I said she is blessed, coz her children are just two angel and I love them like anything. I'm very much active in different autism related organization. In her struggle life her husband deceived her also. But fortunately he came back to her. But just imagine her situation, she couldn't leave him either becoz of her children.

I see my sister's pain everyday, so that I really feel bad for Anjali.
We just don't know why God sometimes does injustice to good people.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Indi

love your pink lines. about that love and faith and hurt. yes, an element of hurt seems to be inbuilt into this thing. though sometimes, you can be brought back from that hurt, because the love was abiding. sometimes you can't. no easy solutions here.
love is too complex. I think true love doesn't exist in real world. May be I'm wrong.

wow a cambridge med student. please pass the link.
I PMed you the link.Plz do read her work. She is an excellent writer.

you know, i do think that nothing in the world is as powerful a dream as that of love... not even money beats it. at least for fifty percent of the population (though,m i suspect men want it just as desperately, they just feel silly saying it). if you get a love story told well, you really have hit jackpot. i don't know how exactly this one man one woman love story, in the most romantic, out of this space kind of way, came to be part of collective yearning in our times, but i'm glad it did. it's got something pure and unafraid about it which i like. of course there's enough and plenty of silliness in it, but it still feels like the ultimate experience to have. 
just loved how you expressed our feelings for IPK. You know what, it's not only the story, I think Barun and Sanaya's sizzling chemistry and their brilliant acting did the magic.

hot/sexy button, ha ha you think anyone else will get a chance?

hehehe, we are getting besharam day by day.😳
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 88

Khushi's lone tear

Picture credit: supriya.arshi

Khushi:
Dil ye kya kehta hai, kuch chubhta rehta hai
Aankhon ne jo dekha, palbhar mein jo hua
Kyun humko lagta hai, kuch humne khoya hai
Ye kaisi bechaini, chot hai kya anjaani
Dard itna kyun hua, kyun aansoo nikal gaya
Kyun na hum khush huye, aansoo kyun na chupa sakey

Arnav:
Aaya main tumhare liye, ek hasee paane ke liye
Hastey huye tumhe dekha, dil mera halka hua
Phir ye kya ho gaya, chehra kyun murjha gaya
Aankh tumhari bhar aayi, dukh apne sang laayi
Badal gaya kyun hawa, dard itna kyun hua
Uljhan mein pad gaya, sochta main reh gaya

Translation:

Khushi:
What is the heart telling, why does it keep pinching
Whatever the eyes saw, whatever happened in a moment
Why do I feel, that I have lost something
What is this restlessness, what is this unknown hurt
Why is it so painful, why did a tear come out
Why was I not happy, why couldn't I hide my tear

Arnav:
I came for you, for getting one smile
I saw you smiling, my heart felt lighter
Then what happened, why did the face turned pale
Your eye moistened, brought sadness with it
Why did the air change, why is it so painful
I was perplexed, kept on thinking

Just beautiful.
 You expressed the right emotion of Arnav and Khushi through your beautiful words
blue lines are too good.
It was very heart wrenching episode.
 You know my heart bleeds for Khushi everytime I watch it.

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Katlyn thnx for the SBS.Its been a while to see you I hope everything is fine with you and your little one.❤️

Awww, you are too sweet, Arshi!!  🤗 We are doing ok!  We just had many relatives visiting these past weeks for spring break!

Originally posted by: wiwy

Riddle No. 6:😲😃

When did Aakash cry his heart out?

Answer to Riddle No. 6:

Aakash cried his heart out when his beloved bhai kept paayal close to his heart for a long time! 
😆

So that's the answer!!  😆 Just too fabulous, dear Queen of Riddles!  So far we haven't crack your riddles at all though Durga came close this time!  Great job, Wiwy! 👍🏼
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

So that's the answer!!  😆 Just too fabulous, dear Queen of Riddles!  So far we haven't crack you riddles at all though Durga came close this time!  Great job, Wiwy! 👍🏼

I never could crack her riddle. Wiwy we need some telepathic connection to penetrate your brain.😆
But my dimaag ki batti jali. I think Akash cried for Balwant kaur. Remember he is the one who discovered BK.😆 he was singing in a yowling tone with an accent,"sariya bibia aia Balwant Kaur na ayi."
wiwy next time PM me your riddles. I'll give my extra brainwa to solve it .👍🏼
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

Riddle No. 6:😲😃

When did Aakash cry his heart out?

Answer to Riddle No. 6:

Aakash cried his heart out when his beloved bhai kept paayal close to his heart for a long time! 
😆

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

phatak riddle, sir. very very very spot on and hilarious. i dub you the knight of riddle, arise, sir wiwy. after all, my name also has rani in it.

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 88

Khushi's lone tear

Picture credit: supriya.arshi

Khushi:
Dil ye kya kehta hai, kuch chubhta rehta hai
Aankhon ne jo dekha, palbhar mein jo hua
Kyun humko lagta hai, kuch humne khoya hai
Ye kaisi bechaini, chot hai kya anjaani
Dard itna kyun hua, kyun aansoo nikal gaya
Kyun na hum khush huye, aansoo kyun na chupa sakey

Arnav:
Aaya main tumhare liye, ek hasee paane ke liye
Hastey huye tumhe dekha, dil mera halka hua
Phir ye kya ho gaya, chehra kyun murjha gaya
Aankh tumhari bhar aayi, dukh apne sang laayi
Badal gaya kyun hawa, dard itna kyun hua
Uljhan mein pad gaya, sochta main reh gaya

Translation:

Khushi:
What is the heart telling, why does it keep pinching
Whatever the eyes saw, whatever happened in a moment
Why do I feel, that I have lost something
What is this restlessness, what is this unknown hurt
Why is it so painful, why did a tear come out
Why was I not happy, why couldn't I hide my tear

Arnav:
I came for you, for getting one smile
I saw you smiling, my heart felt lighter
Then what happened, why did the face turned pale
Your eye moistened, brought sadness with it
Why did the air change, why is it so painful
I was perplexed, kept on thinking

Wow, you've beautiful expressed their turmoil and confusion!  Very nicely done, Durga!! smiley-happy096.gif  smiley-happy096.gif  Loved it!!  heart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gif
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I never could crack her riddle. Wiwy we need some telepathic connection to penetrate your brain.😆
But my dimaag ki batti jali. I think Akash cried for Balwant kaur. Remember he is the one who discovered BK.😆 he was singing in a yowling tone with an accent,"sariya bibia aia Balwant Kaur na ayi."
wiwy next time PM me your riddles. I'll give my extra brainwa to solve it .👍🏼

definitely a great lateral thinker, necessity being the maa of invention... telepathic connection service needed. and that answer, bhery bhery nice, sohara. maybe sir wiwy will give ya a little shabashi.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@Indi

love your pink lines. about that love and faith and hurt. yes, an element of hurt seems to be inbuilt into this thing. though sometimes, you can be brought back from that hurt, because the love was abiding. sometimes you can't. no easy solutions here.
love is too complex. I think true love doesn't exist in real world. May be I'm wrong.

wow a cambridge med student. please pass the link.
I PMed you the link.Plz do read her work. She is an excellent writer.

you know, i do think that nothing in the world is as powerful a dream as that of love... not even money beats it. at least for fifty percent of the population (though,m i suspect men want it just as desperately, they just feel silly saying it). if you get a love story told well, you really have hit jackpot. i don't know how exactly this one man one woman love story, in the most romantic, out of this space kind of way, came to be part of collective yearning in our times, but i'm glad it did. it's got something pure and unafraid about it which i like. of course there's enough and plenty of silliness in it, but it still feels like the ultimate experience to have. 
just loved how you expressed our feelings for IPK. You know what, it's not only the story, I think Barun and Sanaya's sizzling chemistry and their brilliant acting did the magic.

hot/sexy button, ha ha you think anyone else will get a chance?

hehehe, we are getting besharam day by day.😳

okay, meri besharam ladki, this true love business is complex, you are right, but it's us who make it true... or not. our creation really, this idea, and it is what we make of it. whether we buy into flat fairy tales or mad bad stuff or all or nothing, it's really our baby. it's also how much we are prepared to allow another person in and let them matter... because agony (at times a tad mind blowing) is a natural part of this experience, as is ecstacy (the kind your mind records and keeps in a safe deposit locker to peek at whenever his ugh behaviour has you gnashing teeth and throwing dishes or crying in the bathroom). my ancient woman's pov. but complexity is part, is parcel, is the whole damn shebang.

yes of course, that barun sanaya thing is what made it magical, lyrical, and completely a thing you wanted to have in your life.