Blast from the Past Thread #8, pg 126, ep 98 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Riddle No. 6:πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

When did Aakash cry his heart out?

Answer to Riddle No. 6:

Aakash cried his heart out when his beloved bhai kept paayal close to his heart for a long time! 
πŸ˜†

aaww.. that should have been guessed.  We all knew Akash cried for Payal.. didn't we know there were two payals of equal importance in the story??

Feels like I just got an F grade..πŸ˜†

Good one though.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hi! I was just missing my Vividh Bharati, i.e. Chalhov earlier in the day and her song posts. Thank you for adding another classic song to the earlier ones. The above words in bold underlined, what your father said are so true, never realised it that way. Lag ja gale is such a heart wrenching song, makes me want to cry every time. And, yes, you are right, at every time of Arshi's separation, this song fits so well. Thanks again, Horizon.

Hi Durga, welcome anytime. Just in case if you are interested, in telugu, the song "edarilo koyila" from the movie "panthulamma" was inspired from "Lag ja gale", which is a very heart touching song too.
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@ Wiwy

Ah, you are right, this was supposed to be simple. πŸ˜† And I scanned all the scenes where Akash got upset.  I came close though, thought of Khushi, Arnav and Akash, even Anjali, but missed out on Payal. So Akash could have got upset, but shouldn't have, only if we knew that he had no idea about it to get upset! πŸ˜† 

Wiwy, I hope I'm able to crack the next one, wish me luck. πŸ˜³ 

You were very close Durgey. You will definitely crack the next one! Best of luck! Fortune favours the brave. And you are the bravest of all! Otherwise I will PM the answer to you! Thoda ramanchi is allowed I think!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hello All!  Missing you very much!!  πŸ€—  Here is the next SBS segment for Episode 93!  Khushi got stuck in Arnav's car!

Sanaya Irani & Barun Sobti- ARHI-IPKKND 7th Oct SBS
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JU4V2mTRPM&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Hey Katlyn thnx for the SBS.Its been a while to see you I hope everything is fine with you and your little one.❀️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by wiwy

Answer to Riddle No. 6:

Aakash cried his heart out when his beloved bhai kept paayal close to his heart for a long time! 
πŸ˜†

😈  πŸ’”

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 89

again the darkness. and this time a falling away of the whole world along with it, a departure of even sound. she was plunging into another space, with a single message in it. dhak dhak. heart beat... quickening. 
THAT WAS HER WORLD OF FEELING HIS PRESENCE THROUGH HER HEART JUST HEART
there's only you and me in this moment. and that deafening sound. where does it come from? i have never heard it before, yet that's all i can hear now. where does it come from. surely not me?

for a clear thought to enter us, sometimes we need all the clutter to be pushed aside first. and when that thought is an axiomatic truth, the world does go away, leaving us alone with it. to see it, feel it, touch it, maybe even understand it. khsuhi stood in this moment with the only things that mattered. him and her heart beat. traipsing, twirling, speeding, sparked, galvanized. all that mattered, only that mattered.
WELL CONNECTED WORDS
i couldn't help but recall him leaping over steps, racing toward her to prevent her from falling at the temple on teej day. how she galvanized him. one moment casually talking on the phone, next transfixed, then racing. and so he galvanized her, one moment talking to everyone, next riveted, and then racing inside her being.
THESE INVIGORATING AND AROUSED FEELINGS OF HER WERE VERY MUCH CONFUSING FOR HER AS SHE IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH THESE AT ALL

this sparking of each other. someone who makes you feel suddenly different, more, alive, could this be love?  

creatives had used a not too unique devise to beautiful effect. yesterday an errant tear had alerted her to gadbad. when she should have been happy, she had felt a funny sort of sadness. and then this morning when she'd wondered about her "friend" who was both happy and sad at the presence of a person, from darkness again a suggestion had come that would show light. 

shyam had advised, "apni saheli se kahiye, ki woh dekhen jab woh yeh insaan ke kareeb hoti hain, tab unki dil ki dhadkan kaisi hoti hai... jabhi wo inke samne jaati hai, unka dhadkan tez hota hai kya?"

tell your friend to check her heart beat when she's near this person, when she's close to him, do her heart beats quicken? and if that's the case, it means only one thing. there's gadbad. not possible to translate this word into english i think, i'll settle for "trouble."

lawyerji had cottoned on to the fact that khushi spoke of herself that morning, but he had no clue that he himself was not the cause of trouble. that man stood here... just as unaware. men.

SHYAM IS HALLUCINATING WITH HIS STUPIDITY WHICH HE THINKS IS BEING SMART BUT OUR SMART GUY IS THE CAUSE OF MAHA DISTURBANCE IN KHUSHI'S SIGNAL SYSTEM

"yeh kya ho raha yaha...?" the gladiator had glided in, gorgeous in swept back hair style and pullover on shirt, forcing me to be alliterative. πŸ˜†πŸ‘"koi na koi problem iss ghar mein hoti hi rahti hai... insaan peacefully kam bhi nahin kar sakta." his voice was abrupt, irritated. what's happening, there's always a problem, no one can work in peace around here.

peace? when you look like that you expect there to be any peace anywhere on earth?😳 khushi... khushi? are you alright? where are you, khushi? and why are you looking so lost? can you hear me?

dhakdhak dhakdhak dhakdhak dhakdhak dhak... she looked around bemused, people's lips were moving, yet all she could hear was this strange, very strange beat. and then as she turned to look at him, all went dark.

darkness all around, and the darkest creature of the tale, we have both of these to thank for illuminating the moment. though khushi had no idea why her heart beat faster, she knew now it did. aisa kyun hota hai... a beautiful question has found its way into the tale. 
"HUMARI DHAKAN HUMARI SAANSON SEH BHI TEZ HO JATI HAI"ITS TIME TO JOIN HOLI CLASSES OF DHAK DHAK

Vshyam brought her the dil ki dhadkan message, anjali told asr about saansey ruk jaaygi, a terrible sadness when you think, two people who knew the signs of love so well, never could have it themselves. if only there were even one redeeming feature in shyam. but c'est la vie. 
NICE COMPARISON

"chamkili!" huh?! la brings khsuhi out of her bemused reverie. 

"gadbad hai?!!" khushi is lost in shyam's warning. "haan, gadbad to hui hai," yes there's been trouble (problem), avers la in a clever little ipk dialogue play.

the shot of the bowled over khushi was the first indication, and now it became clear, creatives were modulating tone of episode, taking us from a week and more of very intense drama to something lighter, quirky, fun, with an underlying sexiness and romance. it was there in the treatment of the dhak dhak introduction. but now we moved to pure sanak with the living goddess of it.πŸ‘πŸΌWELL SAID

she niftily pointed toward the cause of trouble, the tulsi pot, and said to nani that the sacred plant was indeed not in its right place but lying there among the other plants. as all onlookers practically passed out at this information, each for her
own reason, and the giver of heart gadbad looked completely disinterested, she turned and said, "arnavji, aapne paudhe ko wahan kyun rakha?" arnavji, why did you keep the plant there?

his expression went, "whhhaat?" most delightfully i must say, and in danced music, giggly and fun, the signature miss sanaka sound. here a thanks to raju singh, who apparently celebrated his birthday yesterday. ipk wouldn't be ipk without its music. and rabba vey was not the only thing that sticks in the mind. i was not overly fond of a couple of sentimental tracks, but otherwise, cool yet emotional notes. stay with you.
INDEED THNX TO HIM FOR SUCH A TOUCHY SOUND TRACK FOR EVERY SCENE OF THIS SERIAL BY LISTENING WE KNOW WHAT KIND OF EMOTION IS BEING DISPLAYED AND AT WHOM
to give the man his due, he tried. he started to refute with a "mei-" but before he could complete his sentence, khushi winked at asr. yes, she did. at asr.πŸ˜‰ 

i was nonplussed, so was he. "what the-" almost completed itself through gritted teeth.

with big smile, intervened the nutcase "what nahin...pot... you kept the pot there with the rest of the pots... it's ok ok..."

killing narrowing of eyes LOVE HIM HEREπŸ‘

"i can understand you don't know the difference between that pot and the other pots... happens happens"

mad hand swishing.

everything was moving too fast for the gladiator... he was used to lions, not sanaka devi on a high. really, something of obelix after a swig of magic potion, in our khushi after a round of dhakdhak. 
SHE WAS TOO GOODπŸ‘πŸΌ

"arre! you're still standing here..." and then the command to the man often called the mighty asr, "go and get the pot!"πŸ‘

in reply a smashing double o look.

"that's a place to bathe, the tulsi should be in the temple... remember next time." she has just given asr instructions on minding the tulsi pot. hey dm.

mami, nani, la, all shocked silent spectators.

he is about to burst with with anger, "dekho tum zyada..." see here, you better not-

obelix could never be stopped at such moments, nor our kkg, "theek hai theek hai, aapse galati ho gayi... it's alright, ok, you've made a mistake... naniji will forgive you... and dm won't mind also.."

di is beginning to get the drift. she always had a special vibe with khushi, and that nuttiness appeals to her too it seems.

asr is really a little slow on the uptake today, isn't he?possibly mind already blown looking at the mad woman intruding his thoughts.
SHE BLEW HIM OFF WITH HER COMIC SHOW
"galati aap ne ki aur daant lavanyaji ko pad rahi hai...," khushi, frustrated with his not getting it,  presents the reason for this ruse, dragging la into the frame... you made the mistake but la is getting the scolding...

ah, at last, the man comprehends.

but before he can react, one more wink.

huh!

"aur aap ho ke apne galati hi nahin maan rahe ho... kaise insaan hain aap!" and look at you, not owning up, what sort of a person are you?

winking fit. πŸ˜†

music in frenzy whirling like the dervish in anticipation of what? nirvana? enlightenment?

"stop!" he rasps, through tightly gritted teeth. ah nirvana it is.

he looks at la, and accepts, yes i kept the plant there by mistake.

everyone is astounded. especially the lady of the winks. as everyone goes their own way, he stands for a moment looking at her. what's in his gaze? dhakdhalk dhakdhak. mercury movement from fun to something gripping.
IT WAS POIGNANT MOMENT HE WAS RECEIVING AS WELL AS DELIVERING

everything can't be explained. certainly not that about to say something but what backward glance even as he leaves.πŸ‘

sanaya was spectacular and in total sanaka form with a series of expressions as beguiling and nutty as his were hot and hotter.

89 was certainly an episode of expressions. perfectly pitched and timed. and the chemistry of the two was just as sharp in comedy as it is in romance. in fact, even in the mids
t of situational humour, there was always that awareness, that pull between the two. mark of a real "jodi," no matter what the mood of the moment, the vibe never leaves. TRUE SO TRUE

she was about to say something when suddenly her heart began pounding and before you knew it, gladiator was there... di, my laptop charger?

she gazed at him... and inevitably his eyes found her. the sweet beginnings of something here, otherwise that completely ott sound effect of heartbeat would have me turn the tv off. but again the acting, and emoting, how it never failed. the instincts have found each other and got together... now gut heart mind the rest of them start the journey. that tear and his silent long look in the office were perhaps the starting points of this new phase.

she actually rubs her ears... the sound of heart beat in it.

his eyes ask, "what?" almost gentle, quizzical.πŸ‘πŸ˜›

"chamkili!"... for the second time la calls her back to reality.

... he is still puzzled by her worried, blown expression, a little eye talk then he leaves. that "unbelievable," "whatever" look in his eyes.

"let a woman in your life and your serenity is through."
~~~ henry higgins in my fair lady by alan jay lerner ~~~

and you sit quietly one afternoon reading the papers. think this is an everyday activity with no excitement in it? fear not. sanaka devi is near and wondering about nearness and its effect on her ears, for dhak dhak it is they hear.HAHA LOVE THE WAY YOU SAID IT

f
rom behind him she tiptoes surreptitiously up to him, a scientific experiment is on. and the observation is... dhakdhak dhakdhak.

she runs back.

charges again. she seeks validity, proof beyond doubt. this time he catches sight of her sidling up to him in the reflection on the french windows. he watches utterly puzzled. "what the" says his expression. back she runs. and one more time... he gets up.

one of the finest and most tender yet sexy, funny scenes i've ever seen.
YES THEY WERE BOTH DAMN TOO GOOD HERE
"kya kar rahi ho tum? dimaag kharab ho gaya tumhara?" what are you doing, have you gone mad?

she scoots.

only to peer back from behind the curtain...

again!

then the diligent experimenter comes to her inference... the matlab of it all.

"isska matlab hamara dil uss laad governor ke paas aane se bhi dhadakta hai aur jab hum uss se door jaate hain, tabhi bhi tez dhadakta hai...  matlab koi gadbad nahin hai.. oh and i've kept a vrat... this must be khatti dakare... koi gadbad nahin hai...dm, in khatti dakaro ke liye... baar baar thank you."
THE WHOLE SCIENTIFIC METHOD FROM QUESTION"KYA AAPKI SAHELI KA DIL DADKTA HAI" TO OBSERVATIONS COMING NEAR TO GOING FAR WITH DRAWING CHARTS AND GRAPHS BY TIPPY TOES AND DURING ALL THIS PROCESS CONSTANT RATE OF HEART BEAT REACHING TO CONCLUSION MY HYPOTHESIS IS WRONG :AISA WAISA KHUCH NAHIN HAI...MEANING KOI GADBAD NAHI ...UHHH JUST ACIDITY AND NOTHING MUCH ,πŸ˜†
this means my heart pounds fast if i go close to laad gov and also if i move away from him... which means there's no trouble. oh and i've been fasting, this must be acidity and "sour burps," so there's no trouble. oh dm, for my acidity i give you many thanks.

dhakdhak = acidity as in khatti dakar. q.e.d. 

stars gleam down on a man with a quest in his eyes...

there's talk of stars and romance, a skeptical asr smiles dismissively, while shyam dares to dream. and shyam who had introduced the idea of dil ki dhadkan that morning, finishes his day's work by mentioning that some people believe those who die become stars.

in a flash asr is transported to a place under the stars, where a girl with tears sparkling in her eyes had told him about her parents, how she believed to this day her parents have become stars in the  firmament. over to the girl, there she sits among her stars, thinking of exactly the same conversation...

LOVE THIS PARALLEL AND DEEP CONNECTION OF TWO AS HE WAS UNDER THE STARS AND SHE WAS SITTING UNDER STARS ON HER BED
while the general air of episode was one of humour and romance, a little yearning too, with touching cut aways to payal feeling terrible about her marriage plans ruining babuji's health πŸ˜”and happiness, there was a scene most vicious and ugly. shyam flung sindoor by the fistful at khushi's picture.😑 felt like filth being thrown on her. like violation taking place. something ominous in it.

LOVELY INDI πŸ€— FOR PURPLE β­οΈ FOR BLUES AND πŸ‘ FOR RED.YES A LIGHT AND HUMOROUS AFTER THE INTENSITY.MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED CAPS AS USUAL
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 85 ' Part 86

Navratri -----Part 1

Significance of Navratri

Navaratri is divided into sets of three days to adore different aspects of the supreme goddess. On the first three days, the Mother is invoked as powerful force called Durga in order to destroy all our impurities, vices and defects. The next three days, the Mother is adored as a giver of spiritual wealth, Lakshami, who is considered to have the power of bestowing on her devotees the inexhaustible wealth. The final set of three days is spent in worshipping the mother as the goddess of wisdom, Saraswati In order have all-round success in life, we need the blessings of all three aspects of the divine mother; hence, the worship for nine nights.Kanya Pooja comes with it.

Connection part of Navratri will be done in Part 2---------

In RM,The family is busy in the preparation of Navratri .While Arnav is climbing down the stairs JP is going up.The moment  Jai Prkash spills coffee on Arnav the poor guy started shaking with fear but  appallingly Arnav does not get angry and tells him softly  to make another one...Everyone looks at him astonishingly .Mamiji is right Sun definitely has appeared from the West.

Symbolism and connection: Jai Parakash [Victory of light] Light is Khushi in the dark life of Arnav and her success is appearing as he is changing slowly though.

Sun----- It can symbolize a god; most of ancient civilizations have a sun god. It can also symbolize intellect and understanding, the masculine, glory and fame, yang (to the moon's yin), life, hope.

Again Khushi is a hope of Arnav's hopeless life . Understandings in between these two souls are increasing day by day but acknowledgement with their brains is clashing.

Eventually they will win each other in every aspect.there will be no conflict in their thought or in their life style.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

In GH, Not big but prep of Navratri are also going on.Khushi is  in a good mood  seems like flying with happiness of her Arnavji... Payal  asks her about her joy but her Amma scolds at them with love.  Khushi tells Payal ,Arnav's sorry is the reason of her pagalpan.. Khushi finds out her bruised arm and last night incident lingers in front of her eyes which makes her uncomfortable that how she supposed to hide it or explain it to anyone as she has no answers. She wraps her Dupatta her protection around her and makes an excuse in front of her Amma that she is feeling cold. Amma does not know the REAL Sanka Devi[no one knows] behind this one...

brilliant description of the scene.

Pause here:I am so happy I call Arnav by the name of Akhroo never knew Khushi gave him that name too...

that's a sign of brilliant insight. 

"Woh Akhroo Singh Laad Governor ne hum se maafi kaise mangi...[How come ASR said sorry to me]hmmm

Babuji went to Shyam's work to investigate about him and found another world within world of Slitherum Sundrum Shyam. Plus point He  did find out that his family is in Delhi then why the heck he is living like PG in our home?  Hmmm Good question Babuji..so proud you... .Shyam did see him climbing an auto when other lawyer told him about the new client who does not trust him in the name of Khushi.

Symbolism:As beginning stage is set for everyone[Green, pink, Blue Nile..see epi 83-84] and so is here.This is the beginning where Shyam is going to come out of his cocoon in his real shape and Babuji will be his first victim...DM and her move...[These things sometimes shake us but God knows better]

and of course the writer is God here who is writing everybody's fateπŸ˜†

Payal and Akash had a sweet convo on the phone.Awww...their sweet shyness..."hum ne aap'mera matlab hai hum ne Khushi se baat karni hai"[I called for  you,...I mean for Khushi] He made it clear to Mamiji that he will only think of marriage until Bhai gets married which puts her on halt with fear of her son without being married.But one thing is right Akash will break the line and will try to become #1 in this marriage race but our Arnav Bitwa does not like to be #2 so he will bring his Bride the same day Mamiji...Hello Hi bye byeee...

good catch. Our sexy boy is always no-1.

Pause here:It happened before right Durga if I am not wrong you had a parody on that pic of Sanyasi Akash and me and Sohara used it in our analysis..hmmm..Kuch yaad ayea ---------- 

hahaha, mami and her eccentric imagination!

In RM,the whole Raizada Mansion is still wondering about Arnav's strange but sweet behavior but Nani still is skeptical and has her reasons to disagree with everyone in the matter of La.La gets irritate with it and goes to Arnav's room.Her wifey attitude makes Arnav very much aggrevative BUT one thing he makes clear She will never be HIS wife.

that is very insulting for a girl, how Arnav treated her. If a guy says straight to my mouth that i will never make you my wife, I will never run after that guy. i don't know how La couldn't get his nonchalance towards her! Eventually she will understand and she also will accept the fact, "I knew, but I didn't want to accept it."

Pause here: Especially after having HOPE from last night he is a changed person regardless his fears which will still hinder his inner  feelings for her to accept and her cold shoulder attitude will add fuel to fire.EGO, EGO ,EGO...They both are going to burn in it but will emerge like a "Kundan"

beautiful thought.I didn't get Kundan, can you explain plz?

While arnav climbs down the stairs being mad at poor JP as usually [Mom's Barsi and at the top marriage pressure ,he has so much in his plate],His eyes meets with Khushi and that stops his feet.Khushi looks at him with sweet smile but he passes a grin which makes her belief  go down a bit' lagta hai LG apne asli roop mein wapas aa gyea hain' [ I think LG is back in his Avatar]Yes today he is grining but one day he will do anything to bring her smile back [after kidnapping ]

you just said it. he will literally act like a majnu, very much unlike ASR.

Khushi walks in and Anjali points out at her wrapping Dupatta and but Khushi will not say anything about her Arnavji. 

she always hides her LG's mistakes.

Arnav walks right passing her but her Dupatta gets stuck in his laptop and unwraps her. She gets confounded at the situation as she tries to clutch her shirt in the place of Dupatta, while understanding her uneasiness he hands her the Dupatta .

The dupatta usually hangs on her neck. It certainly doesn't fulfill the purpose of it.πŸ˜† But it's actually her shield. That's what I think.

The moment she was putting it on, he sees  her  bruised arm and first closed his fist because of being the reason of it and then closed his eyes by gulping the pain which he shares with her equally.He is angry at his own anger which gives her pain each time.Its unbearable for him.He wants to remove the pain or do something about it and that urges him when she tries to cover her up without giving him explanation.

He turns around to go but his feet stops again and  he says Sorry without hesitation yes feels a bit awkward to him  but does it as he owes her and then walks away...Khushi is astounded at him and at the top he turns and looks back at her makes her more stunned as he said sorry twice.[#2 represents sexual tension in couples]

the sexual tension is getting really high.πŸ˜‰

Pondering pointsSo Khushi's Dupatta is stuck with him.Three meanings he is her protector no matter what as I've been saying it over and over Dupatta is her respect ,her protection and it represents Arnav  who always there to protect her intentionally or unintentionally.One day he will tell her by keeping Dupatta away from her Lehnga choli that I am your Dupatta you don't have to worry.Of course He will be disrespecting her first by forced marriage but in return protecting her from Jijaji and then when she will try to free herself "jhoti moothi hi sahi" he will protect this sacred relation of marriage by forcing her come back to RM and then remarrying her.Second Dupatta is always happy near him as it delivers message to him from her which she can't convey by herself.Third she bent down first as she is the one who will do whatever will it take to protect their marriage they both are holding it together yes they did and as he is giving her the whole Dupatta he will restore her respect by remarrying her.

loved your cognitive analysis of Khushi's dupatta 

There is a whole array of events here.One scene and that much significance .Hats off to writers and brains behind it.

Connecting Dots:But at the same time one day he will pull this Dupatta, 1st pull for kiss, marriage day,and stopping her for not leaving are my fav

few of my fav---guest house,Satsung ,storage room, etc wher Dupatta is wrapping him conveying her messages to him.

While Khushi was having a rejoiced and astonished moment ,La  tells her ASR does not see a wife in her.Khushi gives La a make over of  bride and explains her  about marriage and its beauty.  La  is a born confused soul...Loved Khushi's mimicking Arnav which makes La laugh too.No wonder why they both became friends.

Anybody can be Khushi's friend. She is too addictive.

Right when khushi was about to leave...ASR enters with "ding dong Headache"  and asks for lemon tea.

Symbolism and connection:Lemon is a symbol of purification and love.[epi 58 ANJALI'S WEDDING ANNIVERSARY  ]

Arnav's Pure love towards Pure innocent Khushi is proceeding as Beginning has started and his fears will be purified too but at big cost of Khushi's sacrifice from Shyam's engagement  to Contract marriage.

.Khushi  rushes out but ASR is right outside coming there so she hides herself in the Bathroom.

Pause here: Last time she hides in the Closet and this time in the bathroom.Same scenario.[Anjali's weding anniversary and ARSHI meeting after store room fight]

He comes in his room without paying attention to La but the moment he opens his closet he stops ,pauses, and turns with astonishment and only "What the" with gritting teeth comes out .Khushi thnx DM without paying attention to his anger.Arnav,What is all of this La" as La thinks this way he can see her as her bride.I think God forgot her brain while distributing others.

Can't agree more.How an educated girl like La can be so nincompoop!

ASR proceeds with his BG score louder and clearer so she can hear him as in the morning he made it clear to her that she will not be HIS wife.He drags her down from the bed.La gets scared along with Khushi.He tells her by yelling "Didn't I say this already...Don't behave like my wife ...How many times I have to say that..."

La looks at Khushi with her side eyes and both are scared which makes him look at her hiding there.

He looks at her with astonishment and that changes in pain and pain changes into tears with disappointment .His bitterly pain can be seen in his eyes as he was not expecting that from her after last night when she poured her heart out in front of him. With painful teary eyes and flaring nostrils he drags her out from the bathroom.La and Khushi shares a scared look with each other.He looks at both of them and turns his face [always when he does not want to face reality to keep his ego up] and closed his eyes,"I can't believe this"...

Khushi actually did crossed all her limits. her intrusive behavior irked me too.

Bingo he is not angry at Khushi but disappointed and hurt yes.Khushi seeing him in pain tries to evade from there but Arnav,"eik minute"[One minute}

Pause here: His one closed fist and other hand is open.His redemption door will always be open each time when he will be harsh with Khushi.The same way the night when he threw Khushi out of his car and came back in his room.One fist closed one hand open and he rectified right away by looking for it in the night all the way to her home to see her drunk feeling him the very first time.

what an observation!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:

He found her in her hiding in his closet that day and went speechless with astonishment that how come she is here after whatever happened in between them and at the top she left him "Hamesha keh liyeh" regardless he couldn't throw her out of his brain and heart despite throwing pearls out into the air.

Today he found her in his room in the bathroom and stunned at her again how come she is here doing all this after whatever happened in between them especially when they both threw their hearts out on each other by sharing secretive anguish moments with each other that's why it was "I can't believe this" moment came again in front of him.Just beautiful.

amazing connection.How can you penetrate so deep!

La realizes this quickly this time as she knows he will yell at her like last time.,"ASR ..."But ASR throws his daggers at La and she looks down with fear,...

He comes close to Khushi,"Mein soch sakta hoon jis mahol mein tum pali bhari ho wahan ki soch alag hoti hai...par tumhari low middle class mentality ki yahan koi jagah nahin hai...Yahan kissi ki personal life mein interfere karne ko badtamizi kehtey hain...par shyed yeh baat tumhain samajh  nahin ayegi...Ghalati shyed meri hai keh mein tum jaisi larki se expect kar raha hoon keh tum mera life style samjho

[I can realize the way you raise up ,your thinking is different ...but there is no place of your low mentality here...over here it is against the etiquettes to interfere in others life but you will not understand...its my fault as I am expecting this from you to understand my life style]

Khushi who listened each and every word of him gathers her courage to say,"Apni kamzoriyon ko apne life style keh peeche mat chupaeye.."[Don't hide your weaknesses behind your life style.]

Arnav with gritting his teeth,"I know how to cross all the limits but I am quiet because of Di so get the hell out of this room"He  sees her fear and uneasiness while gazing her from her hands to face as she was fidgeting with her Dupatta  her respect.

He gulps this pain of being mad at her but the pain which is eating him alive is he can't have her or she will not be hers without Marriage a relationship which is meaningless for him because of his painful past.

He turns and tells La to change.He repeats but La answers back with some backbone."No".ASR,"what do you want La"

La,"You and I both know what I want but the real question is what do you want"[BIG Q IF HE CAN FIND THE ANSWER]

ASR,"Its clear from the very first day what I want,I never lied to you or made any false promise of marriage.You and I know this that we will live together but will never marry ...Then why are you behaving like this Dammit..."

La,"Why do you have a fear to get marry"

Arnav,"You think I am scared...

La,then why are we not getting marry?If you are not scared or it doesn't affect you then why can't we get marry?

Unintentionally La hit the target of his triggering pain and scare...of this MARRIAGE.

La,"You don't love me or care about me,

ASR,"no I don't care about you that's why I kept you besides all the odds and against of all because I lost my brain...He screamed at her/

[A persom screams when he/she tries to hide flaws]

i absolutely agree.

La,"Don't scream...I don't want everyone else to know...I don't want to be your gf for the whole life ,I want more than that ...

ASR,"I can't give you more than that"

La,"then Its enough ..I can't live like this.I am going...

ASR,"its your wish...."

During all of this fiasco House ladies get upset.Anjali is right Mamiji its their personal matter.Khushi is the most vulnerable here as she is blaming herself along with Mamiji for all of this.She tries hard to stop La along with Anjali but alas.I really liked La in this epi for standing up for herself and felt sorry for her too.

But it's not ASR's fault either. La just can't pressure him to marry her, where he already cleared his decision, from the very beginning of their relationship. ASR can't fulfill her unjustified demand and moreover which is the most important decision of a person's life.

ASR climbs down the stairs and approaches to Khushi with his daggering rage at her,Anjali tries to talk to him but he is up to no good.

ASR,"enough Di, yeh sab tumhari wajha se huwa hai, aap sub logon ne sun liyah na la yeh ghar chod kar ja rahi hai...ab iss larki ki iss ghar mein koi zaroorat nahi hai...Ise keh dijiye iss ghar se, meri zindagi se nikal jaye...

{All this happened because of you, everyone heard that La is leaving so we don't need this girl...give her money and tell her to go away from my house and my life...

Khushi is hurt by "Meri Zindagi se nikal jaye"[Get out of my life] and he wants her to realize it the same way he did that day he yelled at her for leaving him Hamesha key liye without realizing the pain she caused for him.

Bingo both know the meanings of what he said,"Par jaan keh anjan hain"[They both want to remain as they don't know]

He walks out of the house without listening Anjali...

Pause here: Arnav,"tell her to goaway from my house and my life" Bingo so she is  part of your life you are telling her this indirectly and she is receiving it but because you can't have her at your terms and she can't be with you putting belief system aside so what is left your deep burning love for each other which is not going let either one of you breath no matter what."Hum saans hi nahi...

you just said it.πŸ‘

TRANSFORMING PONDERING POINT:This is reminding me the day when he threw her out of his house before Raksha Bandhan against his Di' wish but today he asks his Di to do so but at the same time delivers Khushi a message how dare you to play with me like that.What a transformation?

Lamha-e-Fikeriya[Thinkable moment:] He is walking out but why there is a slight satisfaction that whatever happened it happened for good from his side.Why I am getting vibes here"Jo kaam woh khud nahin kar paya woh Khushi ki badaulat ho gayea"[What ever he couldn't do it ,it happened because of Khushi.He couldn't get rid off La as he is so annoyed by her these days but it happened so what.He is not angry at Khushi this is like show off anger.He is having a point here though.Think ppl leaving it to you..

yup, he seemed relieved as if musibaat ne pichha chora.πŸ˜† La was literally getting in his nerve

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHF79xeyI0s

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHF79xeyI0s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le5vdX1OuHk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le5vdX1OuHk[/YOUTUBE]

awesome analysis.
 Blue lines stood out for me and pink is my words.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by wiwy

Answer to Riddle No. 6:

πŸ˜†

😈  πŸ’”

That is too good.
never could think like that.
hats off baby!πŸ‘
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@ wiwy

hyuk, you got sohara dancing garba with asr khushi, alright. sorry, you are standing next to me clapping along, not making it into a foursome; four squirrels, cats, lions, somes... all of them are bad words now.
you better be.coz you are not single, so no chance to mingle with HotwaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanx dear indi, for putting a break on the 'some' part! As it is schoolkids like sohara are thinking of ASR in their beds..oops🀬 while seasoned females like us are still dangling on the blue curtain in his room!😲 
you cracked me up. 🀣 practice with the curtain, by this time I will steal him. 
what to do, I don't have partner in my bed naa.😭

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Hey all here is an Edit for 89

i havn yet made the collage...cuz it doesn suit without Cynthia's titles

yup missing Cynthia a lot.

i wanted to make a video with this scene for this song...but i don hav a compatible laptop for it...
it took me a while to make it this edit though 😊

here is the song tht i hav chosen...its the secod stanza
...its a song by Matt Nathanson - Faster

its not a Arshi video...its the song i came across a Damon nd Elena VM...nd it fits perfectly for this scene πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7QixkMNn7o[/YOUTUBE]

just perfect!

from episode 85...i hav noticed a lot of Body Double scenes which irritatin at times...nd also few episodes are longer...has any1 else noticed it??
BD is really irritating and it's so visible! Khushi's BD's back is weird, her curly hair and big head just so unlike Khushi.ASR's BD looks so stiff and doesn't look like ASR's back at all.

Beautiful collage.
 You are a master my friend.