Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

@ wiwy

@INDI, I heard you alright! Who are the threesome here? I mean who are the threesome doing garba here? πŸ˜ƒ
you don't know it's me.πŸ˜ƒ

@SOHARA, so many things stood tall for me in this analysis which came from your heart.πŸ‘ Especially the three women: How rightly you have pointed out that Khushi was "a selfless angel" trying her level best to get La and ASR together! You were touched by Anjali's tragedy and wished that Cvs had shown a good person entering her life too. I am with you on this. Anjali was a loving soul and deserved much better! but that is how life is! Unfair to the fairest of all! And then there was La. Yes here too, I agree! How could she just decide to leave country and ASR for good? Did she really love him? Khushi should have asked her too.
The two men:Loved what you said, Khushi left with a "scorch in her heart", but the same scorch was in Arnav's heart too when he saw her tears! No wonder he married her twice like you said! πŸ˜ƒ Shyam babua got very very lucky dint he!😑 I love and support your raw anger and hate for snakewa! Take care and dont think of your Mr. Sexy Smarty during class hours(if possible!)πŸ˜†
kya kare, I'm too obsessed.
P.S. thanx for Vm. Hadn't seen this one!ThanxπŸ€—
you are most welcome.

thank you so much to read my post so keenly.
 i really feel sorry for Anjali. i absolutely agree that fate sometimes becomes unfair to some good souls. I have a cousin sister, who is my soul sister as well, her life is so full of grief and agony. You know what, she is just like an angel. But don't know why God put some people always in pain.

Arnav is a pessimist. He lead a sardonic life just on a wrong concept. It's true that he is alsoin pain to hurt Khushi.

I can understand what you feel about your soul sister. I have a very good friend and colleague who usually goes through lot of suffering just to move ahead one step in life. But that should not deter one.Two years ago she adopted a baby but she could not care for the child as she was refused leave.. the head of our institution told her that she would not be allowed maternity leave as it was meant for biological mothers only. When she applied for child adoption leave she was refused again! In the twenty first century that is how a "mother" was discriminated from other mothers! You cant imagine the humiliation she had to go through! She was naturally depressed and wanted to give up but I refused to accept this as her fate. So we petitioned, mustered support in this fight for justice and finally won after a long battle of two years! She was granted child adoption leave on the lines of maternity leave. I think egging her on, is the only good thing I have done in my life. Our destiny is in our hands. Anjali destiny was not that creep Shyam. Once she accepted that she chucked him out of her life. No wonder we feel that there should have been a 'Anjali as the maker of her own destiny track' !
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 88

a tear.

today that one single tear that came from where who knows, yet we all do, the tear is in me. it came from a place within, glistened on the edge of her eye and rolled down visible clearly to him, before she knew of its coming or its catching the light and flowing down a feeling; touching it with its salt, telling it it's true.
WELL SAIDπŸ‘

sometimes the writing touched a sublime note. this was one of them. often while watching ipk, at the oddest of moments when no major thing is happening, perhaps just a look in his eyes or a play in her voice brings a tear stinging the back of my eye. it's perhaps because something senses the truly precious, the ephemeral, the thing alive, in a feeling between a man and a woman. 

YEAP THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE UNSAID EMOTIONAL MOMEMT
and there they stood, a man and a woman. seemingly miles of distance between them in every way, yet there they stood and she was really his, and he only hers. it's just a moment. you can let it go and say it never was, but such things, once they happen, they never really go away.
 DIVINE AND FATE HAS MADE THEM FOR EACH OTHER
khushi's feelings how powerful they were, how overwhelming, they cared not for her inner sanctions and restrictions, they bothered not that she didn't really have the experience to understand them, they just came and made their claim. he was hers, how could anyone else hold him? and he put his arms around another? 

and he had come to only wipe away her tears. 

why else had he come to do what he'd said he never would? for whom did he carry that slightest, incredibly beautiful almost-smile, whose expression brought it on? the smile on which face did he seek? and who touched his heart? the heart he said he didn't have. nahin hai dil asr ke seene mein.

the tear was its own answer. but khushi surrounded it with only questions.

"hey devi maiya, yeh kyun ho raha hai? hum pareshan kyun hain? akhir humare kahne pe hi toh... hume toh khush hona chahiye... lavanya ji itni khush hui... par jab woh dono saath... pata nahin hume kya... hum pareshan kyun hai." hey devi maiya... why is this happening? why am i upset? after all, it's because i said... i should be happy... lavanya ji was so happy... but when they were together... i don't know what.. why am i getting upset? she is so confused, so unprepared to realise what it is she feels. she is not supposed to feel like this.
THESE WORDS ARE SO DEEP AND SHE IS UNABLE TO PUT THEM IN A CERTAIN PERSPECTIVE AS THIS IS SO UNFAMILIAR FOR HER

but isn't that what made it valid? you feel for someone a powerful feeling of desire and more, with no rational reason or basis for it. extra-rational. isn't that the very nature of love? in fact, even of of faith? isn't love itself a thing of faith? can we start loving because you fit a certain bill? can we stop loving because you do things that hurt?
LOVE HURTS BUT LOVE IS ITSELF A DIVINE FAITH AND TRUST

"kyun usske aankhon ke aansoo mujhe pareshan kar rahein hain? kyun use main rota hua nahin dekh sakta."  why are the tears in her eyes upsetting me? why can't i see her crying? rabba vey played its gentle piano notes as though asking curiously, yes, why? 

both are pareshan, neither knows why. the tears are like little vehicles to a separate different space, an extra-rational space where only feelings count. feelings that will come together and become "khushi, i love you" and in response, a tear rolling slowly down as she grips the phone, her man now in the embrace of danger,"i love you, arnavji," it said.

NICE ANALOGY
perhaps it said it for the first time just now, here. absolutely brilliant writing. when we are moved in our core, even when we aren't aware of it, the emotion still has its say. sometimes this way.

he walks into office. stops nonplussed. the room is overflowing with plants... and there's a letter.

in hindi,
 from "tumhari lavanya kashyap." of course, there was no way he didn't know who had sent the letter... but still he went. 
EVEN HIS VOICE MODULATION CONFIRMED IT
"i'm sorry... please mujhe rok lijiye, nahi toh pahad... se kudkar... main apni jaan de doongi." i am sorry, please stop me from leaving... otherwise.. i'll leap off a mountain and kill myself. okay this is the precise point when it not only registered that khushi has done this but also exactly how sanka she is. did he feel a little laughter bursting forth inside? just a teeny little "yeh ladki mujhe paagal kar degi" or "unbelievable" moment? 
AFTER ALL "PAGAL TOU HAI"
he put the letter down on his desk. and sat down, leaned back, closing his eyes. a familiar stance when his deep in his emotions. that first evening at the fashion show, later the sunday when he couldn't help but think of her after the resignation showdown, and now. every time, the lean back as though needing rest and the lids slowly descending taking him to his inner world.
KHUSHI'S TEARS AND WORDS WERE CUTTING HIM INSIDE
inevitably thoughts of khushi came. first her voice, tearful, distraught,"aapne kabhi bhi unse pyaar kiya bhi tha?" did you ever even love her?

then tears in her eyes as she looked at him right here, in this office, only a short while back.

tears.

he jolted up, shaken to the core. tears in her eyes, even in a memory, is unbearable.
HER TEARS ARE ALWAYS UNBEARABLE FOR HIM NO MATTER  WHAT HATE OR LOVE DOES NOT MATTER ITS THEIR DIVINE CONNECTION MAKES THEM PUT EVERYTHING ASIDE AND COME UP MORE STRONGER THAN EVER

(really why can't he bear to see her eyes filling. my mind wanders and says, was there yet another story we were never told. had he seen her on that night that her parents went, an eight year old sweet and solemn little girl, tears brimming to her eyes and she trying hard to control it. did his subconscious have a memory that kept coming back whenever he saw her crying now? a story? ok i will not ponder this any more. just that too many times he asked himself this question, maybe a different, more complex story was it's origin.)
 STORY WAS LINKED SOMEWHERE FROM THEIR CHILDHOOD OR ELSE WE GOT TOTALLY DIFFERENT PRODUCT AD WHOEVER WAS BEHIND THIS DRASTIC CHANGE DID INDEED GOOD DAMAGE TO THIS DIVINE STORY
dammit! he struck the desk with his helpless fist.

"then all of a sudden, this tear plopped down on the checkerboard. On one of the red squares ... boy, i can still see it. she just rubbed it into the board with her finger. i don't know why, but it bothered hell out of me. so what i did was, i went over and made her move over on the glider so that i could sit down next to her - i practically sat down in her lap, as a matter of fact. then she really started to cry, and the next thing i knew, i was kissing her all over - anywhere - her eyes, her nose, her forehead, her eyebrows and all, her ears - her whole face except her mouth and all. she sort of wouldn't let me get to her mouth."
~~~ j d salinger, catcher in the rye ~~~
πŸ‘

~~~ shashi babu continues his investigation and walks into a little trap laid by shyam.  shyam is giving idiotic slanted smiles. life goes on.

~~~ nani is back and wondering what's different about the environment. he returns home with an elated lavanya. but the smile that made him really smile was his di's. the sweetest bro smile as she hugged him.
HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HIS DI BUT TODAY KHUSHI TOOK THAT POSITION UNINTENTIONALLY
~~~ nani struggled with her smile.

~~~ beginning of navratri. nine days of the goddess. and the first arati is here. the story of her slaying the demon mahishasura in my mind as i look at shyam πŸ˜‘😈trying to act as the consigliere. on vijaya dashami, evil will be vanquished and ma durga will return home, come down only to help ram overcome ravan. but the real evil was the grotesques mahishasura... mmm did he twitch?

~~~ she stands before dm thinking of him. he stands before his pool, his place of solace, near his garden and toughts of ma where he feels safe. and there's a girl with a tear rolling down on his mind. while she thinks of him putting his arms aroiund another woman.
THAT MOMENT WAS MAGICAL THEY BOTH HAVE THIS FEELING BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT

~~~ "kabhi kabhi hum kissi cheez ko poori duniya jehan mein dhundte rahte hain aur woh hota hai humare aankhon ke saamne." sometimes we look for something all over the world and it is right before our eyes. and if you want to find out what's really wrong with your friend let her do this test, ask her to see if her breath quickens when she's around this person. thank you shyam for that right before your eyes and dhadkane tez ho jaati words. very very clever writing. smooth absolutely. 

SLITHER IS OUR CUPIDWA

πŸ‘AMAZING AS UASUAL⭐️ 
, how could anyone else hold him? and he put his arms around another? 

JUST COMING IN MY MIND AFTER READING YOURS
"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."  FORGOT THE PERSON WHO SAID IT

MY COMMENTS ARE IN REDπŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@ArshiHamesha

Kanya Puja ''.PART 1

"Other side pure heart with no belief what so ever is swinging along with the written Fate because he believes in writing destiny by himself without knowing that Supreme power using him writing it the same way as its written .Just one side of life which makes our or at least my belief way too strong.- πŸ‘

"
Fate dropped this tons of Khushi on someone a long time back so how can he claim which is not even his at the first place.How can changing  words and dates on Material paper is going to compare with the Written Fate  as it's written on "Loh-e-Taqdeer"." - Wonderfully said πŸ‘

"
a father for a daughter who is bright and visible because of him and Written Fate is coming hard on them but only because this light has to remove someone else darkness by burning in it.DM is playing very visible and invisible game here for her own beloved child but as Swastika is right side of Babuji in Mandir meaning good fortune and Luck is inevitable for his daughters" - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
6=sacrification and motherhood as Babuji is sacrificing himself in this process unintentionally and Anjali is also being abused and sacrificed" - good connection

"
Tulsi,the purity as Khushi is in its eternal heaven and La put her there as this is future prediction La will leave Khushi for Arnav or vice versa." - πŸ˜ƒ

- this is way too good πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Love the first wink of Khushi which makes Arnav not only astonished but also makes him stop,turn and give her acknowledgement of her smartness and Trust which made others scared that how can she involve him into this but not only he played along but also enjoyed it too." - m yet to watch the epi...but i remember the scene...it has been amazingly shot πŸ˜ƒ very cute scene between the Arshi πŸ˜‰

"
Khushi's Dhak Dhak ,her acidity is getting her closer to LG .One thing is clear she understood that even she comes closer or goes away either way she gets it.Yes Temptalicious this is pure love which is going to make you more unrest when you are away as compared to close ."

"
Second she can't see or hear her surroundings as they both were alone and at the top surroundings get dark and only the light remains around em.This will be happening from now on when these two will have their small moments together without noticing surroundings and all but again by the divine powers." - Well noted abt their small moments πŸ‘πŸΌ

- really good edit πŸ˜Š

"
Khushi and Arnav's reflection facing the mirror or together as they both will be moving together from now on whether in hate or love ,or in rain or sun in the same frame or not but Hamesha their string is getting knot together.- πŸ˜³ very well said

-

"Look at his familiar pic when she is looking at him here and then on SR and Arnav's confused look will change with the most sensual one.- πŸ‘πŸΌ

- too good πŸ‘

" 5 represents action and journeys.Some of the best journeys take place in mind and soul.Pure connection towards Arnav and Khushi as they both will explore each other's nature and the depth of feeling for each other." - aww really lik the connection πŸ‘

- this very nice πŸ‘

"this loud LOVE BEAT is heard by him too regardless he ignored it  as he stopped while talking to Di and first give a sweet look to Khushi's gaze and then annoyance like "ajeeb hai yeh" - i'll watch out for this scene 😊

"Khushi feels Dhak Dhak when he is near by but today HE stops at her Dhak Dhak regardless in annoyance but he did .😳

- such confused , sweet expressions...nice edit πŸ‘

- yeah good point...i like the telepathy more...cuz thr she remembers...this holi Khushi doesn remember later...tht to bad actually!!

"Arnav did feel something today as he is gazing at the stars and denying it in front of All... her words reverberate in his head as this is the most strongest connection ever he has with anyone else and right now it's making him unaware of his surroundings just like she forgets her surroundings around him.Loved his expressions on others views of stars and love." - very nicely told...πŸ‘ i like it 😊

- ArshiHamesha...this is damn too good  πŸ‘

"Love the transition from him to her.She was cursing at herself for telling him all her most secretive unshared thoughts and still not happy as she forgot to tell him her fav color,food,time of marriage,# of kids and their names lol - πŸ˜† ...Khushi is swinging here with full zooming power as this is making her unrest why did she zoom out while he wanted to talk to her.It does bother her for making him upset now and at the top she cares Farak parta hai..."What does he think of me?" ...WOW !Big transformation this side." - well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

- πŸ‘

"Love Payal here she is a real big sister whose care and love is the Lap of Khushi. No wonder why Khushi is ready to do anything for her sister.-true 😊

- so sweet πŸ˜Š

"Naniji's given assignment is spinning her head with 100 miles per sec with the same speed of girls telling her names.Sheesh...πŸ˜†

"Khushi's flea brings her closer to her Arnavji while closed eyes and he found her Ajeeb again with open eyes.Unbelievable! Just too good Sanaya - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"But the beautiful thing is Arnav gets to know her motive and his sweet look at her though in anger and with "What ever" modulation , too cute showing his heart is melting...but at the same time Khushi knows he is hurt because of model and the noise of these kids.Understanding level is moving with its pace..." - well said

Really nice symbolism nd connections...πŸ‘

THNX SUPRIYA FOR A CUTE REVIEW AS ALWAYS.I AM GLAD YOU LIKED THE EDITS.❀️
I KNOW THAT DHAK DHAK SCENE IS JUST TOO GOOD AND YOU REALLY FEEL THAT THROUGH YOUR HEART THEIR EMOTIONS AND INTERNAL CLASHES JUST TOO GOODπŸ‘

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 88

Khushi's lone tear

Picture credit: supriya.arshi

Khushi:
Dil ye kya kehta hai, kuch chubhta rehta hai
Aankhon ne jo dekha, palbhar mein jo hua
Kyun humko lagta hai, kuch humne khoya hai
Ye kaisi bechaini, chot hai kya anjaani
Dard itna kyun hua, kyun aansoo nikal gaya
Kyun na hum khush huye, aansoo kyun na chupa sakey

Arnav:
Aaya main tumhare liye, ek hasee paane ke liye
Hastey huye tumhe dekha, dil mera halka hua
Phir ye kya ho gaya, chehra kyun murjha gaya
Aankh tumhari bhar aayi, dukh apne sang laayi
Badal gaya kyun hawa, dard itna kyun hua
Uljhan mein pad gaya, sochta main reh gaya

Translation:

Khushi:
What is the heart telling, why does it keep pinching
Whatever the eyes saw, whatever happened in a moment
Why do I feel, that I have lost something
What is this restlessness, what is this unknown hurt
Why is it so painful, why did a tear come out
Why was I not happy, why couldn't I hide my tear

Arnav:
I came for you, for getting one smile
I saw you smiling, my heart felt lighter
Then what happened, why did the face turned pale
Your eye moistened, brought sadness with it
Why did the air change, why is it so painful
I was perplexed, kept on thinking

Durga just too good I think you described their feelings through these words.πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

@INDI, I heard you alright! Who are the threesome here? I mean who are the threesome doing garba here? πŸ˜ƒ
@SOHARA, so many things stood tall for me in this analysis which came from your heart.πŸ‘ Especially the three women: How rightly you have pointed out that Khushi was "a selfless angel" trying her level best to get La and ASR together! You were touched by Anjali's tragedy and wished that Cvs had shown a good person entering her life too. I am with you on this. Anjali was a loving soul and deserved much better! but that is how life is! Unfair to the fairest of all! And then there was La. Yes here too, I agree! How could she just decide to leave country and ASR for good? Did she really love him? Khushi should have asked her too.
The two men:Loved what you said, Khushi left with a "scorch in her heart", but the same scorch was in Arnav's heart too when he saw her tears! No wonder he married her twice like you said! πŸ˜ƒ Shyam babua got very very lucky dint he!😑 I love and support your raw anger and hate for snakewa! Take care and dont think of your Mr. Sexy Smarty during class hours(if possible!)πŸ˜†
P.S. thanx for Vm. Hadn't seen this one!ThanxπŸ€—

[/QUOTE]

hyuk, you got sohara dancing garba with asr khushi, alright. sorry, you are standing next to me clapping along, not making it into a foursome; four squirrels, cats, lions, somes... all of them are bad words now.

now the riddle. trouble is, how to think of akash when bhai can't be exited from the mind. when did akash cry his heart out. when he realised though he's taller, he's not the one making hearts dhakdhak. ok, i had to try, so i did. okay?
[/QUOTE]

Thanx dear indi, for putting a break on the 'some' part! As it is schoolkids like sohara are thinking of ASR in their beds..oops🀬 while seasoned females like us are still dangling on the blue curtain in his room!😲 

Re; Riddle. Your answer is too good!🀣 
wiwy thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 88

Khushi's lone tear

Picture credit: supriya.arshi

Khushi:
Dil ye kya kehta hai, kuch chubhta rehta hai
Aankhon ne jo dekha, palbhar mein jo hua
Kyun humko lagta hai, kuch humne khoya hai
Ye kaisi bechaini, chot hai kya anjaani
Dard itna kyun hua, kyun aansoo nikal gaya
Kyun na hum khush huye, aansoo kyun na chupa sakey

Arnav:
Aaya main tumhare liye, ek hasee paane ke liye
Hastey huye tumhe dekha, dil mera halka hua
Phir ye kya ho gaya, chehra kyun murjha gaya
Aankh tumhari bhar aayi, dukh apne sang laayi
Badal gaya kyun hawa, dard itna kyun hua
Uljhan mein pad gaya, sochta main reh gaya

Translation:

Khushi:
What is the heart telling, why does it keep pinching
Whatever the eyes saw, whatever happened in a moment
Why do I feel, that I have lost something
What is this restlessness, what is this unknown hurt
Why is it so painful, why did a tear come out
Why was I not happy, why couldn't I hide my tear

Arnav:
I came for you, for getting one smile
I saw you smiling, my heart felt lighter
Then what happened, why did the face turned pale
Your eye moistened, brought sadness with it
Why did the air change, why is it so painful
I was perplexed, kept on thinking

This is fantastic, Durgey!πŸ‘ Was waiting for your poem I have underlined the questions in their eyes as expressed by you! Wah! Kamaal kar diya!⭐️
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hello All!  Missing you very much!!  πŸ€—  Here is the next SBS segment for Episode 93!  Khushi got stuck in Arnav's car!

Sanaya Irani & Barun Sobti- ARHI-IPKKND 7th Oct SBS
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JU4V2mTRPM&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Hey Katelyn. Missing you too! But thanx for this SBS segment! Nainital here we come!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

I think this is the slowest movement of the thread I have witnessed. When I checked last night before sleeping, it was on Pg 59. Now, it is almost afternoon and the page has just moved to 60. I guess, everyone is super busy, just like I have been myself. 😊 

@Wiwy

Yes, I have been thinking about the double meaning word, but it was getting me nowhere, so I decided to think about the scenes; the word, if it had to, would come to me on its own. Here are a few more attempts:

* After the pyara hug (when the whole family walks into RM, catching Arshi at one of their almosts, near a bed of rose petals), Anjali walks off angrily refusing to take medicines or eat food. Akash is upset about this, because apparently, his bhai has been concentrating on giving khushi  to his Khushi (Khushi - double meaning?) rather than worrying about di. In the bhindi ki bhaji scene following next, he tells Payal that he never saw Anjali in this state ever and is really very worried. (Ermm, Wiwy, is there something double meaning about bhindi ki bhaji - lady's finger... πŸ˜•.) 

* After Anjali's miscarriage, Anjali wants Shyam back, Arnav refuses. Akash feels that perhaps for the first time he feels that his bhai is wrong and his heart cries for Anjali.  Can't find any double meaning word in this scene.

* Sheetal track, the ladies of the house are pulling Arnav's leg about him being very comfortable with Aarav and that he is ready to be a father. Akash might have felt ignored, wondering about why nobody is concerned about the same matter with him and Payal. He must have felt bad that no one in the family is eager to see him as a father.

Sorry Durgey😭 No double meaning in bhindi ki bhaji😭 though could have beenπŸ˜† 
Focus on the double meaning word! And you will solve the riddle. Still time before clock strikes 12πŸ˜‰
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wiwy

Sorry Durgey😭 No double meaning in bhindi ki bhaji😭 though could have beenπŸ˜† 
Focus on the double meaning word! And you will solve the riddle. Still time before clock strikes 12πŸ˜‰

@Wiwy

First of all, muaah to you for helping your friend. I am very very proud of you.  πŸ€— 

Ok, my last attempt at the riddle.

Kidnapping track, Akash thinks Bhai is in Scotland on a business trip, so the whole workload of the Delhi office is on him. He works very hard for many days, frustrating for him at times, because of which he is not able to sleep well. 

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 89

again the darkness. and this time a falling away of the whole world along with it, a departure of even sound. she was plunging into another space, with a single message in it. dhak dhak. heart beat... quickening. 

there's only you and me in this moment. and that deafening sound. where does it come from? i have never heard it before, yet that's all i can hear now. where does it come from. surely not me

for a clear thought to enter us, sometimes we need all the clutter to be pushed aside first. and when that thought is an axiomatic truth, the world does go away, leaving us alone with it. to see it, feel it, touch it, maybe even understand it. khsuhi stood in this moment with the only things that mattered. him and her heart beat. traipsing, twirling, speeding, sparked, galvanized. all that mattered, only that mattered.

i couldn't help but recall him leaping over steps, racing toward her to prevent her from falling at the temple on teej day. how she galvanized him. one moment casually talking on the phone, next transfixed, then racing. and so he galvanized her, one moment talking to everyone, next riveted, and then racing inside her being.

this sparking of each other. someone who makes you feel suddenly different, more, alive, could this be love?

creatives had used a not too unique devise to beautiful effect. yesterday an errant tear had alerted her to gadbad. when she should have been happy, she had felt a funny sort of sadness. and then this morning when she'd wondered about her "friend" who was both happy and sad at the presence of a person, from darkness again a suggestion had come that would show light. 

shyam had advised, "apni saheli se kahiye, ki woh dekhen jab woh yeh insaan ke kareeb hoti hain, tab unki dil ki dhadkan kaisi hoti hai... jabhi wo inke samne jaati hai, unka dhadkan tez hota hai kya?"

tell your friend to check her heart beat when she's near this person, when she's close to him, do her heart beats quicken? and if that's the case, it means only one thing. there's gadbad. not possible to translate this word into english i think, i'll settle for "trouble."

lawyerji had cottoned on to the fact that khushi spoke of herself that morning, but he had no clue that he himself was not the cause of trouble. that man stood here... just as unaware. men.
"yeh kya ho raha yaha...?" the gladiator had glided in, gorgeous in swept back hair style and pullover on shirt, forcing me to be alliterative. "koi na koi problem iss ghar mein hoti hi rahti hai... insaan peacefully kam bhi nahin kar sakta." his voice was abrupt, irritated. what's happening, there's always a problem, no one can work in peace around here.

peace? when you look like that you expect there to be any peace anywhere on earth? khushi... khushi? are you alright? where are you, khushi? and why are you looking so lost? can you hear me?

dhakdhak dhakdhak dhakdhak dhakdhak dhak... she looked around bemused, people's lips were moving, yet all she could hear was this strange, very strange beat. and then as she turned to look at him, all went dark.

darkness all around, and the darkest creature of the tale, we have both of these to thank for illuminating the moment. though khushi had no idea why her heart beat faster, she knew now it did. aisa kyun hota hai... a beautiful question has found its way into the tale.

shyam brought her the dil ki dhadkan message, anjali told asr about saansey ruk jaaygi, a terrible sadness when you think, two people who knew the signs of love so well, never could have it themselves. if only there were even one redeeming feature in shyam. but c'est la vie.

"chamkili!" huh?! la brings khsuhi out of her bemused reverie.

"gadbad hai?!!" khushi is lost in shyam's warning. "haan, gadbad to hui hai," yes there's been trouble (problem), avers la in a clever little ipk dialogue play.

the shot of the bowled over khushi was the first indication, and now it became clear, creatives were modulating tone of episode, taking us from a week and more of very intense drama to something lighter, quirky, fun, with an underlying sexiness and romance. it was there in the treatment of the dhak dhak introduction. but now we moved to pure sanak with the living goddess of it.

she niftily pointed toward the cause of trouble, the tulsi pot, and said to nani that the sacred plant was indeed not in its right place but lying there among the other plants. as all onlookers practically passed out at this information, each for her
own reason, and the giver of heart gadbad looked completely disinterested, she turned and said, "arnavji, aapne paudhe ko wahan kyun rakha?" arnavji, why did you keep the plant there?

his expression went, "whhhaat?" most delightfully i must say, and in danced music, giggly and fun, the signature miss sanaka sound. here a thanks to raju singh, who apparently celebrated his birthday yesterday. ipk wouldn't be ipk without its music. and rabba vey was not the only thing that sticks in the mind. i was not overly fond of a couple of sentimental tracks, but otherwise, cool yet emotional notes. stay with you.

to give the man his due, he tried. he started to refute with a "mei-" but before he could complete his sentence, khushi winked at asr. yes, she did. at asr.

i was nonplussed, so was he. "what the-" almost completed itself through gritted teeth.

with big smile, intervened the nutcase "what nahin...pot... you kept the pot there with the rest of the pots... it's ok ok..."

killing narrowing of eyes.

"i can understand you don't know the difference between that pot and the other pots... happens happens"

mad hand swishing.

everything was moving too fast for the gladiator... he was used to lions, not sanaka devi on a high. really, something of obelix after a swig of magic potion, in our khushi after a round of dhakdhak.

"arre! you're still standing here..." and then the command to the man often called the mighty asr, "go and get the pot!"

in reply a smashing double o look.

"that's a place to bathe, the tulsi should be in the temple... remember next time." she has just given asr instructions on minding the tulsi pot. hey dm.

mami, nani, la, all shocked silent spectators.

he is about to burst with with anger, "dekho tum zyada..." see here, you better not-

obelix could never be stopped at such moments, nor our kkg, "theek hai theek hai, aapse galati ho gayi... it's alright, ok, you've made a mistake... naniji will forgive you... and dm won't mind also.."

di is beginning to get the drift. she always had a special vibe with khushi, and that nuttiness appeals to her too it seems.

asr is really a little slow on the uptake today, isn't he? possibly mind already blown looking at the mad woman intruding his thoughts.

"galati aap ne ki aur daant lavanyaji ko pad rahi hai...," khushi, frustrated with his not getting it,  presents the reason for this ruse, dragging la into the frame... you made the mistake but la is getting the scolding...

ah, at last, the man comprehends.

but before he can react, one more wink.

huh!

"aur aap ho ke apne galati hi nahin maan rahe ho... kaise insaan hain aap!" and look at you, not owning up, what sort of a person are you?

winking fit.

music in frenzy whirling like the dervish in anticipation of what? nirvana? enlightenment?

"stop!" he rasps, through tightly gritted teeth. ah nirvana it is.

he looks at la, and accepts, yes i kept the plant there by mistake.

everyone is astounded. especially the lady of the winks. as everyone goes their own way, he stands for a moment looking at her. what's in his gaze? dhakdhalk dhakdhak. mercury movement from fun to something gripping.

everything can't be explained. certainly not that about to say something but what backward glance even as he leaves.

sanaya was spectacular and in total sanaka form with a series of expressions as beguiling and nutty as his were hot and hotter.

89 was certainly an episode of expressions. perfectly pitched and timed. and the chemistry of the two was just as sharp in comedy as it is in romance. in fact, even in the mids
t of situational humour, there was always that awareness, that pull between the two. mark of a real "jodi," no matter what the mood of the moment, the vibe never leaves.

she was about to say something when suddenly her heart began pounding and before you knew it, gladiator was there... di, my laptop charger?

she gazed at him... and inevitably his eyes found her. the sweet beginnings of something here, otherwise that completely ott sound effect of heartbeat would have me turn the tv off. but again the acting, and emoting, how it never failed. the instincts have found each other and got together... now gut heart mind the rest of them start the journey. that tear and his silent long look in the office were perhaps the starting points of this new phase.

she actually rubs her ears... the sound of heart beat in it.

his eyes ask, "what?" almost gentle, quizzical.

"chamkili!"... for the second time la calls her back to reality.

... he is still puzzled by her worried, blown expression, a little eye talk then he leaves. that "unbelievable," "whatever" look in his eyes.

"let a woman in your life and your serenity is through."
~~~ henry higgins in my fair lady by alan jay lerner ~~~

and you sit quietly one afternoon reading the papers. think this is an everyday activity with no excitement in it? fear not. sanaka devi is near and wondering about nearness and its effect on her ears, for dhak dhak it is they hear.

from behind him she tiptoes surreptitiously up to him, a scientific experiment is on. and the observation is... dhakdhak dhakdhak.

she runs back.

charges again. she seeks validity, proof beyond doubt. this time he catches sight of her sidling up to him in the reflection on the french windows. he watches utterly puzzled. "what the" says his expression. back she runs. and one more time... he gets up.

one of the finest and most tender yet sexy, funny scenes i've ever seen.

"kya kar rahi ho tum? dimaag kharab ho gaya tumhara?" what are you doing, have you gone mad?

she scoots.

only to peer back from behind the curtain...

again!

then the diligent experimenter comes to her inference... the matlab of it all.

"isska matlab hamara dil uss laad governor ke paas aane se bhi dhadakta hai aur jab hum uss se door jaate hain, tabhi bhi tez dhadakta hai...  matlab koi gadbad nahin hai.. oh and i've kept a vrat... this must be khatti dakare... koi gadbad nahin hai...dm, in khatti dakaro ke liye... baar baar thank you."

this means my heart pounds fast if i go close to laad gov and also if i move away from him... which means there's no trouble. oh and i've been fasting, this must be acidity and "sour burps," so there's no trouble. oh dm, for my acidity i give you many thanks.

dhakdhak = acidity as in khatti dakar. q.e.d.

stars gleam down on a man with a quest in his eyes...

there's talk of stars and romance, a skeptical asr smiles dismissively, while shyam dares to dream. and shyam who had introduced the idea of dil ki dhadkan that morning, finishes his day's work by mentioning that some people believe those who die become stars.

in a flash asr is transported to a place under the stars, where a girl with tears sparkling in her eyes had told him about her parents, how she believed to this day her parents have become stars in the  firmament. over to the girl, there she sits among her stars, thinking of exactly the same conversation...

while the general air of episode was one of humour and romance, a little yearning too, with touching cut aways to payal feeling terrible about her marriage plans ruining babuji's health and happiness, there was a scene most vicious and ugly. shyam flung sindoor by the fistful at khushi's picture. felt like filth being thrown on her. like violation taking place. something ominous in it.

Lovely analysis, Indi!
Khushi's 1st dhakdhak and wasnt it beautiful.
You are right they did nothing extraordinary to set up the scene but I loved the whole effect and the background music just takes it to a level further...
and Sanaya...what a fabulous actor she is!

And that peep from behind the pillar was soo cute!Dhakdhak = acidity...that is our sanka for you but then she was just 18 and confused and any other inference for such dhakdhak and that too related to laad governor seemed incomprehensible to her.

LOL about the part where she says..."kya khane mein pasand hai shaadi kab karni hai bachche kitne chahiye...yeh sab bhi bata deti..."
hahaha...Y Khushi? Y would you tell him about shaadi and bachche?? Oh wait...we already know...only you need to realize the answer! and as La would say later...ek naa ek din tum samajh jaogi chahe ASR samjhe ya nahi... πŸ˜‰