Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

yes after Haldi she put but Arnav also recognises her luv so he also keeps giving her his pictures dances his tunes on sangeet daysπŸ˜‰ and also takes her to his moviesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Arnav baba cant ignore phir hum kya ceez hai

Sorry Chalov and ARSHI  for coming in your conversation. Oh yes Arnav was actually visibly jealous of our Sallu. Did you remember his reaction when he said " What the hell" when he saw Salman Khan's poster in the bedroom. See girls remember their boyfriend when looking at Sallu but our Arnav bitwa remembers his girlfriend's  when watching Salman Khan. His reaction when he first saw Khushi was taken by doli by salman khan was hillarious. We all know that he wanted to be her salman- guess  he did become her salman in Teri meri and pehla pehla pyaar hain song.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 81

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7W1toqo62s[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Thursday, 22 September, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ni5OJjQGhg

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4gpXGeoYQQfHo3Tu7M

thanks so much, katelyn, for the daily motion link. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@All
Thank you all for loving my News report on the bhang effect. Glad to put everyone is good spirits. πŸ˜‰ 

@Arshi and @Chalhov
Thank you so much for loving my poem and for the lovely comments. 😳 

@Samin
You are getting better and better with every post. Your take on Arshi's sangeet is  classic. Loved it a lot. ⭐️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arshi's sangeet was something many people were not happy about, but I enjoyed every bit of it. The only thing was, I was surprised when they talked about almost kissiya. 😲 

HI Durga I was  surprised too. But it was a treat to us fans and I loved the surprise. You know even now when we look into Youtube the highest views are the almost kissiya. So I really liked that the CVs were aware that we like the scene the most. In any case it was the middle of a party when they almost kissed in full view from the hall, and they were so engrossed in each other I would not be surprised if some one had not seen them- let us asume it was either Mami or Akash or one of the Prakash brothers. And in anyways the sangeet  week was very magical including talk in Mama's garden.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

@Indi, sorry that my pic meant to heal wiwy had the opposite effect on you. here is something for you heart-ache...exclusively from my latest collection πŸ˜ƒ just for you darling! 

a wise ASR for a wise woman πŸ€£πŸ€£

This one is sure to make you smile or a smirk at the very least

@Everyone, hope all is well, me chugging  along. dying to see 80 and the 2 before that, but that scene in his room where he traps her between his arms and the way he brings her close to her, close as can be...flocks of butterflies in tummy, i may just skip 78/79!...j.k hoping catch up to last week so i can get to this week.. missing you all πŸ€— 

ami,

aw at last i don't feel like his aunty. ok that asr old is mine... no one make eyes at it. samjhi aap log?!!

the smirk. i have to devote an entire post to it. coming up this weekend. needs peace quiet time and lots of pauses and swoons to get that piece done.

missing you, come back soon. where are you?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, give credit.

Khushi's Sorry

Ek din mein kar daali, shararatein tumne kaafi
Ab aayi ho tum, maangne mujhse maafi
Na chodi meri gaadi, na choda cell phone
Ek mein daali mishri, dooje ka badla ringtone
Santre ka na mila, to le aayi mango juice
Iske shikaar hogaye, mere masoom se shoes
Kehne aaya jo baat, koi kaise bataaye
Na pakda dupatta, phir bhi phenka garam chai
Ajeeb ho tum aur tumhari nadaansi sorry
Rotey huye bhi aaj lagi tum kitni pyaari

Translation:
In one day you played so many pranks
Now you have come to ask for forgiveness
Didn't leave my car, nor my cell phone
In one you put crystal sugar, the other changed the ringtone
You couldn't get the one of orange so you brought mango juice
Its victim became my innocent shoes
I came to say something which how can one say
Didn't catch the dupatta, but still you threw hot tea
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

durga,

very pretty one, just like the one it's about. lovely choice of words. the santra mango line, aw. and last two lines, something kind of romantic and faraway in them. loved it.

indi52 thumbnail
supriya,
thank you so much for your comments on 78. i feel touched that my long endless ones you read with so much patience and comment with thought and care. when you say you loved an edit, i get an extra wide grin.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 78-79.
We all have been in ARSHI land. Now that we are there and felt it there let us remember ARSHI sangeet ceremony at the context of these episodes.

Sangeet song 4 : Mujhse shaadi Karogi and asking Khushi will You marry me when in the two episodes we learnt one thing loud and clear, " He does not believe in marriage."

Sangeet song 3 : Pehla Pehla pyaar hain:
Pehla pehla pyaar hain pehli pehli baar hain, jaan ke bhi anjana aisa mera yaar hain-  The beauty of first love. It was the first day of hiding mein loveria. On the very first day there was such an intensity in Our Arnavji's actions. He was conscious that Lavanya was wearing a dress like Khushi, he landed extra ears when Khushi was mentioned (after all pehla pehla pyaar hain). He was trying to act Jaan ke bhi anjana when he said to La- You are trying to be middle class like Khushi. At the same time was concerned when he thought there was some trouble in her family and had to just call her after Lavanya's marriage proposal. Now what can we do when Khushi's yaar Arnav is like that.
Uski nazar palko ke chilman se mujhe dekhti--So feisty Arnav is aware of Khushi's gaze from under the dupatta,  when she stops after she sees him and just stares at him and when she is trying to avoid his angry stance.
Uski haya- Apni hi chahat ka raaz kholti -- Sneaky Arnav is aware when she shyly looks back at him after the dupatta falls on her, when she stops dancing because she is ashamed of dancing in front of him ,when instead of confronting his anger she just disconnects and  when she pretends to be sick and just flees.
Sare Jahan se Juda Aisa mera pyaar hain:  Arnav had indeed kept his love for Khushi at a different place from the rest of his world which included his di, Mami, La, Akash and Mama. He seriously had thought he could hide his love. Not many girls would do what Khushi has done. She herself could not make Jilebis for Arnav but was training La to make those for him, her goal was not only make La marry Arnav but alsochange Arnav's outlook of marriage.  According to Khushi- " Aapke Khushi ke bare mein sochna hamare farz hain or hum apne farz nibhate rahenge bina kisi rukawat ke."
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8nNMpQzq8[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8nNMpQzq8

Sangeet song 2
 If reminiscing these episodes with that song it would be objective to think that Mami had actually guessed Arnav was falling for Khushi aka," Hiding mein loveria".
-When Mami comes and says,  "Arnav bitwa tum Phati saree ke class lewat ho ka"- I think she actually meant he is forgetting that though he loves her, and thinks she is his property she actually is not.
-When Arnav bitwa brings water for Khushi and throws it away Mami comes out of no where- hinting she knew why Arnav had brought the water and for whom.
- When Nani asks, "Where is Khushi bitiya" in the breakfast table- immediately our Arnav bitwa looks at Nani (after all initial days of hiding mein loveria pehla pyaar hain) and Mami ji notices that.
-Mami saw that the Mannat ki Chabi was something very important for Khushi. Now she knows how a mannat ki chabi looks like and she also knows that Arnav bitwa went for a mannat in that darga. Now she may have just put 2+2.

Sangeet Song -1
 Aate jate dono takraye ' or phir baji unki pyaar ki ghanti. Let us think of how they bump each other when Khushi was leaving with the legendary tum thik ho, the first time her ear rings and dupatta play a role in binding them together.
-In the sangeet dance Mami was actually wearing the dress in episode of garam chai.So I am assuming Mami made hari prakash leave and went to parlour on purpose to leave our lovebirds sort themselves out on themselves.
- We learn from
Anjali for Arnav, "Gusse me muhabbat lipti main in baat akhon mein dikhti hain" In this two episodes Arnav was furious with Khushi in words, no wonder Khushi was finding ways to flee from him to avoid that anger. Wonder why she was not looking at his eyes becaus in those eyes we saw the hidden love for Khushi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzz0vSNKfvA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qzz0vSNKfvA[/YOUTUBE]

Omg Samin, I can't admire you enough for your brilliant insight.
This is absolutely amazing how you incorporated Arshi's sangeet song with episode 78-79.
You are genius yaar.πŸ‘
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

durga,

very pretty one, just like the one it's about. lovely choice of words. the santra mango line, aw. and last two lines, something kind of romantic and faraway in them. loved it.

Amazing durga.
It was such a cute scene!
this lines are the best
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
@ Katelyn and @ Wiwy, get well soon guys!
Sending you huge smiles from Khushi, seductive kisses from Arnav, blessings from Anjali and Nani, calming looks from Payal, hand on head expressions from Buaji, shy grins from Aakash, flowers from Maamijis hair, cheeky winks from NK and a big hug from yours truly! πŸ€—
Hope that makes the bugs go away, have lots of rest and hope you're better soon! β€οΈ
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samin6

HI Durga I was  surprised too. But it was a treat to us fans and I loved the surprise. You know even now when we look into Youtube the highest views are the almost kissiya. So I really liked that the CVs were aware that we like the scene the most. In any case it was the middle of a party when they almost kissed in full view from the hall, and they were so engrossed in each other I would not be surprised if some one had not seen them- let us asume it was either Mami or Akash or one of the Prakash brothers. And in anyways the sangeet  week was very magical including talk in Mama's garden.

Ya, it was a treat. I still remember during the sangeet, I said out loud, ' how did they know?' Anyway, I would prefer they found out some other way, instead of somebody being an actual witness to that. It was a very special moment and I want it to remain with just them (and of course the viewers too). And, I agree in the IPK set, the poolside is in full view from the hall; but since they've been showing Arnav's room to be somewhere in the upper floor, so I would prefer to assume that Arnav's poolside was not viewable from the hall.

I agree, from haldi to sangeet, everything was magical. And, the Friday episode after Sangeet, sone pe suhaga, didn't expect it at all, totally unprepared. I was in a daze the whole weekend. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for loving my poem. If Arnav had left his phone then, the story would have been totally different. πŸ˜†
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago