Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
You made me think on a different tangent. I always look for deeper meanings.. but there should n't be a strong reason for everything always .. things do happen for casually  some times which may strengthen later... ofcourse a man like ASR is irresistable to anyone with a XX genetic constitution..:) Thanks for the input.
[/QUOTE]

xx chromosomes, yours mine and ours. and to us this man's got to be irresistible. glad i took you down a completely shallow and instinctive path. a confusing bundle of deep and light we are. la was one of my favourites, especially because the character remained true to itself somehow.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heavenly Arshi,my life is miserable without them

episode-80
One of my favorite episode. Arnav and Khushi's vortex of emotion for each other exhilarated one step ahead.

Khushi tricked him and left, ASR was quivering in anger.He needed to desolate himself to cool down. But he was still in Khushi's trance. Right then he couldn't think anything else but to venge her.When La came to say bye, he thought it was Khushi. La got a shock to hear Khushi's name. La is too simple that's why she didn't suspect anything. Arnav came back from his trance, when he realized it's La, not Khushi. La left for office by ASR's car.On the way Khushi found ASR's car leaving, so she got jovial, Lad Governor left, so she can freely work now." But no avail, LG was right there to receive her. She avoided him and tried to flee, gave him the excuse to meet mami upstairs.

Khushi opened the poolside door, to go out. But immediately ASR's strong hand closed the door from behind. She tried to get out from the main door,ASR rushed and closed the door too.She tried the poolside door again. This time he put his hand on her both side on the glass and caged her,"you crossed your limit KKG"Khushi squirmed to go. But ASR was adamant,"you can't leave without hearing me, you can scream, but no one is at home to hear you. I'm tolerating you becoz of di, otherwise." he didn't complete. I think he intentionally didn't say what he would do. Coz he himself was confused with his conflicting feelings for her. He resumed,"You are brought here to train La and do your job accordingly. Don't try to teach her your middle class mentality.How dare you change her perception about marriage?." Khushi emulated him,"the concept of marriage didn't made by me. It's a sacrosanct thing, which is blessed by God." She was valiant," two people vow to live for the whole life and life here after. they wish to be there for each other during their grief . They willingly sacrifice for each other. That's how a true bonding fulfilled."she was prying to his sanctuary,"a man like you will never understand this, coz you are selfish, when your needs fulfilled you will free from from responsibility,from any promise or any bonding. In my opinion you are a loose character guy."She moved to leave. But ASR caught her hand from behind and pulled her towards him. She collided on his chest, ASR got frenzy"I didn't finish yet. Let me show you what a loose character is!" Khushi was tremulous in fear, "I didn't mean so".ASR was getting weak. No matter what he can't bear tears in her eyes.Vortex of emotion engulfing them. Their intense gaze was burning them. He was smouldering her with passion and anger at the same time. He extricated her. And La entered there right then. Good lord La didn't see them in entangled position, but she certainly was surprised to see them in a closed room.  She didn't suspect anything. Coz ASR looked frantic and Khushi looked upset with teary eyes. ASR left them alone. La thought ASR scolded her. she tried to console Khushi. Khushi was disoriented. So she told La that she will be back. she needed some isolation to comfort herself.

Khushi was terribly upset at ASR's sardonic behavior. She found the bruise on her wrist, what ASR gave him. the scorching pain in her heart was greater than the bruise in her hand. ASR's compunction also was tormenting him. he was in contrition to hurt her again.

Sashiji was keenly watching Shyam's moves. He got suspicious with his dubious answers. Shyam also realised that he was suspecting him. so he was trying to be extra cordial, what sure made Sashiji more doubtful. But Nave Buaji didn't recognize this sly fellow. She again praised him as an eligible groom. Shyam was eavesdropping their convo and muttered himself that she will soon marry Khushi. Shyam's shatir dimaag was scheming something big this time.

Khushi was teaching La how to change a bulb. She was still forlorn, lost in self. while showing La, how to change the bulb, La found the bruise mark on her hand she asked her again, if she is alright! The power got out while they were changing the bulb. Khushi thought the fuse got disconnected. Along La she went to fix the fuse. Nani, mami and Anjali were talking in the living room. Mami got scared at the power outage. As long as she started the ghost story, Khushi appeared with a candle. Mami got frightened now. Khushi told them how the fuse gone and she wanted to teach La how to fix a fuse. Mami as usual taunted Khushi but sweet nani is always ready for her rescue. She scolded mami. Nani is just a  perfect MIL for a mean DIL like mami.πŸ˜†  Mr. sexy Akroo came to ask Anjali why the power was not there. When he heard that power was gone becoz of Khushi, he started his vexation,"Khushi always creates a problem."

ASR came to lacerate Khushi again,"is anything left to spoil or brain wash La?" La resented,"it's my fault. She was teaching me how to change a bulb." She told Khushi to get down from the stool and wished to do the job. Khushi got down. but the candle blew out. She  lit the candle again. ASR was about to leave but halted when he saw her beautiful luminous face glowing in the candle light. He was yearning to ebb in her mesmerizing beauty. Khushi was also watching him starring at her. She didn't notice that the candle tilted. When the hot wax was about to fall on her hand ASR ran to her to hold the candle straight. By this time La fell from the stool. ASR didn't notice La was falling, coz he was completely lost in Khushi. La got upset ,"why didn't you help me, when you were there." pause: How would you help you yaar, when Khushi is around he doesn't see anyone else. ASR helped La and they walked away .Khushi looked hurt seeing them together. ASR starred back at her, as if he was begging apology that he was with La, but not with her.πŸ˜”

ASR got La in the living room where Anjali was arranging the materials for pooja.He remembered that the next day was their parent's death anniversary. Anjali saw her bro's anxiety. ASR was in turbulence. the incident what happened 14 years back was reverberating in his mind. He has been leading a wretched life since then.That night still haunts both of the siblings. Anjali came to console her bro. He broke down to see his sis. ASR intended to speak something, but his sis knew how to pacify her bro's turmoil,"don't say anything."he tried to distract her, but Anjali really wanted to soothe him,"I know you miss them." He assured her that he is fine. he knew very well how to hide his anguish from the world. But he remembered that he has to bring the pandit from the mandir for the pooja. He doesn't do religious customs, but he is very much aware of his responsibilities.

Garimaji and Sashiji is doubtful about Shyam. Sashiji tried to connect Shyam's activity and got suspicious. He wanted to scrutinize him more.He loves Khushi immensely. So he can't risk her life.

I wanted to post this VM when The veil landed on Khushi by ASR. But I missed it.
here is the VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9UuPxMhZrw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Episode 80 Part.(PARVANA ASR AUR USKI  MANZIL KHUSHI )
Finally ASR catches up with KKG and they are alone in the whole house KKG escapes to different rooms and ASR catches up with her and corners her giving a bit of his mind saying what he has to do to get her alone and then starts taing her to task about interfereing in his life and trying to change La as if sh is a tiny baby not a grown up person who will only change if she findsthat is good for her.KKG who is reluctant to speak to him but then never a coward give him as good as she gets and explains to him the sanctity of marriage and when he does not listen calls him a character dheela person enraging him further and he manhandles her bruising her hand saying he will do anything..She scared and tearfully says she did not mean it. As always her tears ASR cannot tolerate they hurt him Just then La comes and he leaves her and goes. La wants to know what happened and what happens between  Khushi and ASR stays between them(why is this not love though they still dont know) Khushi tearfully goes and looks at her bruises and we have a similiar scene like the ta throwing one with ASR regretting what he has done and thoughful.
Khushi tells La how to change bulb and the fuse goes off mami talks of ghosts with candles and she sees Khushi and sreams a then also at her for scaring her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ASR comes and says that for everything Khushi is responsible but LA says she is the culprit but Asr being ASR he will never listen. But he stands and watches them trying to put the fuse  watching Khushi's glum sad face with Rabba ve in the background the candle is tilted and would have burned Khushi's hand and La slips and ASR first saves Khushi and then picks up the fallen LA πŸ˜‰  Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. Mohabbat dur jane na de Nafrat paas aane na de.

saiyaan chhod de baiyaan meri patali kalaiyaan mud jaayegi
tera haath na chhoduun tera saath na chhoduun kahaan jaayegi

tum mere kaun ho ye duniya na jaane
apni bala se koi maane ya na maane

(kahin deep jale kahin dil
zara dekh le aa kar paravaane
teri kaun si hai manzil
kahin deep jale kahin dil

mera geet tere dil ki pukaar hai
jahaan main hun, vahin tera pyaar hai

mera dil hai teri mahafil
teri kaun si hai manzil
kahin deep jale kahin dil(watch out for the bodylanguage between ASR Khushi ASR LAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)

teri kaun si hai manzil (I have seen)
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ArshiHamesha

"
Your desire is what you aspire for, what or whom you long to be with and is where your heart is. Your desire is your greatest treasure and will be your reward .That's exactly what is happening with Arnav and Khushi.They both treasure each other with their gazes and receive these rewards by open heart to be in the proximity of each other, to see each other and treasure those moments but their minds always work with different polarity , opposite poles with lots of ice and snow in between there because Snow is pure soft white just like their LOVE and Ice rock hard like their EGO.Both are white and pure though" - Beautifully said...each word is amazing β­οΈ

King and Queen Round 6

"Khushi tried her best to calm everyone around but Arnav .She is adamant to teach him Navratri, karva chauth,Suhagan ki cheezain... and all.He is adamant to ask her how dare she can convince La for all this after what happened in between them in these couple of hours but instead he is fuming at her ways" - it was cute scene to watch...both at their best acts πŸ˜Š

"
At this point he is fighting with his inner heartfelt desires for her and denial in his head.He is not angry though ,he is just disarray and that why is she doing all of this." - he just can't stand her interferin in his life...though in the inside he loves it...but as u said...he is fightin his inner desire πŸ‘πŸΌ

"La's arrival in the office made this inner turmoil and fight more aggressive which he can't handle as he is a man of true actions he cannot give La the space which he already had given to Khushi" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ very well said

"
It is impossible for him and against his ethics .Its his own rule for not believing in marriage is conflicting with Khushi's beliefs in marriage and that's what is eating him alive.La has no place in there but he will realize it latter how badly he is behaving with LaπŸ˜•" -on the colored part...i loved how u connected the two dots on their diff thoughts πŸ‘

"
Ok Akhroo which mistake you are talking about that she has captured your heart and mind and it hard for you to give that place to anyone else as you don't want your queen out of throne which unintentionally you have given her."πŸ‘πŸΌ - untold feelings very well said in words πŸ˜³

"
In GH family reunion is at the peak.Love the genuine selfless love and affection for the daughters>Garima is true mother regardless she did not give birth to these girls.Khushi's attachment towards her Babiuji is evident and the way this selfless child makes everyone happy or tries to make them happy by hiding her pain and tears brings a tug in my heart always.But one thing is clear her Babuji really treasures the meaning of her tears behind her "Muskan"[smile]😊" - i couldn agree more...even i watched tht scene...but i loved the cute family time...of Khushi teasin her buaji...it was really sweet πŸ˜Š

"
In RM Akhroo is no mood to talk about marriage and all as no one can change his views about marriage.True character of ASR as"Sub Khuch mere control mein hai and hamesha rahe ga" πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Akhroo has headache and this headache name is Khushi.The moment this headache I mean Khushi enters seeing him holding his head with her given pain as she knows she is the cause of yesterday's Navarati, Karva chauth and many more irregular events on wrong dates.πŸ˜†" - i really lik your narration here πŸ˜Š

"
She gulps down her fears and the moment she comes near the dinning table he speaks her name "Khushi" very softly as he knows she is disconcerted , frantic  and disarrayed  about his yesterday's call but she intervenes him and takes La's away from there leaving him in rage" - he does understand her at times πŸ˜³

"
He does not like her for  not listening him and for not finishing him his talk again.She disconnected his phone yesterday and today again she dejected herself from him.He thought he made it clear to her but she did not get it so she deserves another round of ASR.Akhroo is going to teach his Temptalicious a tempting lesson.πŸ˜‰" - sounds excitin!!!

"
It seems she likes the control of Khushi over him ,She wants Khushi to change Arnav and she is happy for that too.πŸ˜ƒ" - yeah i am sure she wouldn mind Khushi as her Chotte's wife

"
Queen got the idea and she drops flour pot filled with flour on the ground which spread all the flour over Arnav and he sneezes out with it fumingly but watching her frighten his expressions softens a bit.Mamiji comes in for blessings over his sneeze.He left with his frenzy and furious attitude but did not forget throwing his glares at her while leaving. " - Thank god mami came...Kitchen isn so private...now they can take this conversation to the room πŸ˜‰ nd i loved his second glare...it was soo good 

"Khushi wants to run away from her LaadGovernor but LG wants to run towards her.He caught her on her way out."Hilne ki kosshish bhi mat karna ...jub tak meri baat khatum nahin ho jati tub tuk yahin khari raho"

"
She acts out her way to trick mighty ASR and at the top she ordered the guy to bring water in his distress over her condition as he can't see her in any pain or in this condition.- this girl has guts...no wonder she is a perfect match for him πŸ˜†

"NUMBER 1The number One reflects new beginnings, and purity. The symbolic meaning of number One is that it represents both kinds of action: physical and mental.  The shape of the number 1, walks with upright with pride and purpose. Strong, determined, unwavering and with specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. It pushes obstacles aside or simply drills right through them."πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks for sharin

"
This # represents both Arnav and Khushi as both are mirror image of each other.They both are going to fight with obstacles and move forward until become one.Oneness is inevitable no matter what." πŸ‘ Really Good Connection

i liked your mirror symbolisms in the middle...especially the office one...nd yeah Buaji has gone mad...thr r thousand men better than him...but buaji is blind in him...just lik Anjali!!!
indi52 thumbnail
chalhov

80/81 πŸ‘πŸ‘ zindagi kaisi hai...

live long enough and every word of this song begins to ring true. what a movie it was, more than 40 years old, still fresh when you hum, when your think "babumoshai." rajesh khanna's eyes at times had the darkness and intensity of barun's while doing asr. 

what a strange emotion they share. isn't it. can't live with you, can't live without you almost. the beauty is most people in love will identify with it, if they've been together for a while. πŸ˜³
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 80-81 Arnav Khushi Di
Its the death anniversary of ASR's parents the atmosphere is sad Di tries to console and placate him as he seems to be reliving the tragedy of his parents death and Khushi sees a new side of her rakshas and LG who is so human which confuses and makes a big impact on her what is this someone who appears to be bad cruel and inslting is so good  she shares her thoughts with Payailya and hurriedy goes to RM accusing her Jiji for delaying herπŸ˜†. Khushi does not know its the death anniversary ceremony of ASr and Di parents and has a good time thinking DM has made a nastik do puja. As she  does not know till the last minute fels sad but the damage is done and gets another round of scolding from ASR . ASR seems to be having conflicting emotions love and hate together the minute he scolds Khushi he again feels bad  what is this contradictary feelings he is experiencing but he is bahaving politically correct to his family and outsiders and feels everything is wrong inside.He is hurting Khushi and himself  feels double hurt inside.Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

Zindagi ...kaisi hai paheli, haaye
Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye
Zindagi...

rulaaye( makes you cry)

Kabhi dekho man nahi jaage peechhe peechhe sapno ke bhaage
Ek din sapno ka raahi chalaa jaaye sapno ke aage kaha
Zindagi...

CONSOLING AND GETTING CONSOLED ALL OBSERVED BY HIS SOULMATE

CONFUSED SOULMATE WILL THE REAL LAAD GOVERNOR .RAKSHAS STAND UPπŸ˜‰ TRIED TO TELL JIJI BUT GOT INTERUPTED AND TOOK HER TO TASK FOR MAKING HER LATE  FOR HER WORK POOR JIJIπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ANYWAY BACK TO RM AND MORE SCOLDINGS FOR KHUSHI FROM LG πŸ˜•

EXCHANGING NOTES ON SHYAM😑 NAME DI  MY SHYAAM ,KKG OUR PG SHYAAM

Jinhone sajaaye yaha mele sukh-dukh sang-sang jhele
Wahi chunkar khaamoshi yu chali jaaye akele kaha

GOES TO HIS ROOM TO SAY SORRY AND OFFER CONDOLENCES GETS SHOUTED OFF AND ASR CLOSES THE DOOR ON HER FACE AND THINKS(NOTHING NEWπŸ˜‰)

SO TODAY THE STORY IS OVER TOMMOROW ANOTHER ONE ON 80 1ST HALF 

too good πŸ‘ i really liked how u used soulmate here...nd hav underlined the words i loved 😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 79

Desire is the most strong motivator of our actions.There are good or bad desires.Bad desires the ones Shyam is lingering around money and lust. Your desire is what you aspire for, what or whom you long to be with and is where your heart is. Your desire is your greatest treasure and will be your reward .That's exactly what is happening with Arnav and Khushi.They both treasure each other with their gazes and receive these rewards by open heart to be in the proximity of each other, to see each other and treasure those moments but their minds always work with different polarity , opposite poles with lots of ice and snow in between there because Snow is pure soft white just like their LOVE and Ice rock hard like their EGO.Both are white and pure though.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

King and Queen Round 6

Khushi tried her best to calm everyone around but Arnav .She is adamant to teach him Navratri, karva chauth,Suhagan ki cheezain... and all.He is adamant to ask her how dare she can convince La for all this after what happened in between them in these couple of hours but instead he is fuming at her ways.At this point he is fighting with his inner heartfelt desires for her and denial in his head.He is not angry though ,he is just disarray and that why is she doing all of this.

Symbolism:Arnav's reflection on both sides of the glass windows front glass and back as he is seeing only one side pic of Khushi acting that way but has no clue she is in between her parents  and at the time his ignorance over her bafflement of her unknown feelings for him because it's a glass he knows his feelings for her but he does not want to acknowledge it in denial.

At the same time he has no clue of Shyam's true nature also.He knows his Jijaji has avoided every occasion to make his Di sad but ignore it in blind faith.

La's arrival in the office made this inner turmoil and fight more aggressive which he can't handle as he is a man of true actions he cannot give La the space which he already had given to Khushi.It is impossible for him and against his ethics .Its his own rule for not believing in marriage is conflicting with Khushi's beliefs in marriage and that's what is eating him alive.La has no place in there but he will realize it latter how badly he is behaving with LaπŸ˜•

He made it very clear to La not change herself like Khushi as she is the only one for him in this world.He does not believe in marriage and does not want to hear about this again.La is adamant but he is determined to teach Khushi a lesson for all of this mess.In other word wants to face the confliction of his beliefs vs hers.

Pause here:"Mein iss ghalti keh liye tumhain itni asani se nahin chorunga." [ I will not spare you for this mistake] Ok Akhroo which mistake you are talking about that she has captured your heart and mind and it hard for you to give that place to anyone else as you don't want your queen out of throne which unintentionally you have given her.

Khushi is a self made "Khuddar" girl and never wants to take any loan from anybody and Shyam no way as she never took money from him to pay her one Lakh rupees to pay her contract money so why now.She wants to return but Slithery sugar coated Shyam wants a cup of tea from her to lust over her.Khushi just throw the hot tea on his facewa plzzz.😑😑😑

In GH family reunion is at the peak.Love the genuine selfless love and affection for the daughters>Garima is true mother regardless she did not give birth to these girls.Khushi's attachment towards her Babiuji is evident and the way this selfless child makes everyone happy or tries to make them happy by hiding her pain and tears brings a tug in my heart always.But one thing is clear her Babuji really treasures the meaning of her tears behind her "Muskan"[smile]😊

Symbolism and connection: Babuji's mirror reflection as he is unaware of true picture of the situation here.He is totally unaware of Shyam's true face but he is the one who will find his true side but alas we never had a chance to see him in full action for that filthy Slither.Khushi's mirror reflection as she has no clue about Shyam while she is speaking so high for him.

Buaji and her Shyam's Ishq is making me sick.She thinks our Queens electric shockwa has connection with this "Slithery black out" with tangling wires without spark...Hi re Nand Kishore...😑

In RM Akhroo is no mood to talk about marriage and all as no one can change his views about marriage.True character of ASR as"Sub Khuch mere control mein hai and hamesha rahe ga"[everything is in my control and will be always] and The reason is his past, his parents and he does not like talking about it.His aannoyance and antsy over La's new avatar is very apprehensive.

Pause here:hmmm isn't this one is the same Akhroo who fought with Dadi to remarry with his wify again but before even believing in it he did marry her regardless for the sake of his Di but that was the only option he found to keep Khushi for himself and away from Jijaji.

Akhroo has headache and this headache name is Khushi.The moment this headache I mean Khushi enters seeing him holding his head with her given pain as she knows she is the cause of yesterday's Navarati, Karva chauth and many more irregular events on wrong dates.She gulps down her fears and the moment she comes near the dinning table he speaks her name "Khushi" very softly as he knows she is disconcerted , frantic  and disarrayed  about his yesterday's call but she intervenes him and takes La's away from there leaving him in rage.He does not like her for  not listening him and for not finishing him his talk again.She disconnected his phone yesterday and today again she dejected herself from him.He thought he made it clear to her but she did not get it so she deserves another round of ASR.Akhroo is going to teach his Temptalicious a tempting lesson.πŸ˜‰

La's tells her about his anger over the proposal .Khushi tells her LaadGovernor also called him with his furiosity.Anjali was happy that Khushi called Chote LG hmmm... are you thinking guys what I am thinking.It seems she likes the control of Khushi over him ,She wants Khushi to change Arnav and she is happy for that too.πŸ˜ƒ

The moment Khushi turns while talking with Anjali,Mr Akhroo enters in Queen's Den to make his point clear."What were you thinking while you disconnected my phone."...you are the only one who has the right for talking  ...right "..." He moved forward to intimidate her as usual. Meanwhile Queen got the idea and she drops flour pot filled with flour on the ground which spread all the flour over Arnav and he sneezes out with it fumingly but watching her frighten his expressions softens a bit.Mamiji comes in for blessings over his sneeze.He left with his frenzy and furious attitude but did not forget throwing his glares at her while leaving. 

Pause here: Regardless she is throwing all of her pranks but he is not that much angry.hmmm... interesting Lal Dupatta and blind bull ...wrong combo though because he is going to attack hastly.Akhroo is piling up all the anger for next epi.πŸ˜‰

La informs Khushi as she is unaware of Akhroo's Anger over the proposal.Love Khushi here by gathering courage "Jo hona hai who tou ho keh rahega"[What ever is going to happen it will happen]She knows he will not spare her.Still she is making herself calm by saying this and La fuses the bulb while making herself calm.

Khushi wants to run away from her LaadGovernor but LG wants to run towards her.He caught her on her way out."Hilne ki kosshish bhi mat karna ...jub tak meri baat khatum nahin ho jati tub tuk yahin khari raho"[Don't you dare move until I finish my talking]

She acts out her way to trick mighty ASR and at the top she ordered the guy to bring water in his distress over her condition as he can't see her in any pain or in this condition.This is second time in couple of minutes with mighty ASR that someone tricked him twice and got away with that.Not possible Khushi Kumari Gupta. "Apne pair peh kulhari marna aqalmandi nahin"[its not wise to put your foot in Lion's mouth] Hope to see you alive tomorrow.😳

Pause here:He calls Khushi only one time while he was sitting on the table and again when she ran away and he brought water.

Symbolism: NUMBER 1The number One reflects new beginnings, and purity. The symbolic meaning of number One is that it represents both kinds of action: physical and mental.  The shape of the number 1, walks with upright with pride and purpose. Strong, determined, unwavering and with specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. It pushes obstacles aside or simply drills right through them.

CONNECTION: This # represents both Arnav and Khushi as both are mirror image of each other.They both are going to fight with obstacles and move forward until become one.Oneness is inevitable no matter what.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Lk9ZoiB68

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Lk9ZoiB68[/YOUTUBE]

lal dupatta and blind bull πŸ€£. arshi, the reflection symolisms were fantastic, many πŸ‘ for those. lovely thoughts on the family and later the twice tricking of mighty asr by your dar temptalicious. the thought of asr being taught all the rituals of karwa chauth, suhagan thingies. gah... πŸ€£. the contrast of deep emotion and frothy light pranks was just too good.

you told her to throw the hot tea on slither's snout, i told her to pour it on hi shead. hi five on that. πŸ˜†

purple gorgeous, pink i lau, red nice.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 79

Nichuss thumbnail
these all episodes started arshi feelings out...

missing thm a lot 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

"life is pain, highness. anyone who says differently is selling something."
~~~ william goldman, william goldman: four screenplays ~~~

episode 79

"gayi."

khushi spun around as she heard asr's voice. a second ago, anjali was standing there, but now this terrifyingly angry asr. a chilling expression, striking fear in the heart.

his voice had a cold flatness to it, burnt at the edges by something. what was it?

"kya sochke tumne mera phone kata tha... tumhe toh lagta hai bolne ka haq sirf tumhe hai... hai na?" silver voice... argentum ascending. what were you thinking when you disconnected my call? you must be thinking only you have the right to speak. a cold flow of anger.

just minutes ago he sat at the table by his sister, grim and upset about the whole marriage fracas. in fact,it had impacted him so deeply he had a splitting headache. this was unlike him. asr... rugged, robust, ready to take on anything. and now suddenly a serious attack of migraine, his eyes almost losing focus at the gnaw of the throbbing ache. 
Yup, he was sure was in vulnerable state.Coz Khushi put him in anxiety.He was not serious of his relationship with La. She was just his time pass or irking truth, to fulfill his physical needs. Khushi intruded his lifestyle, his values.
  of course, somehow barun made it look all so real, facial muscles slackening, eyes going numb, head not so firmly held, i wanted to go give the fellow a massage. (see i did want to become a nurse and it's only that instinct which made me think that, okay?)
Undoubtedly Barun is brilliant.πŸ‘Ok I'll help you in this matter.You will give him head message and I'll message his other body parts.hehehe oops🀬

i'd been wondering about his reaction to shaadi talk. i understood that he was contemporary in thinking and the tragedy at a very vulnerable age had laft an ugly impact. akash had said as much to khushi the night of the rain. i could hear him vehemently state that marriage was not a thing he believed in. yet, couldn't really understand why. something more than just a dislike of a tradition that holds no meaning for him. 
He also didn't find his true love yet then.When he found Khushi, his soul mate, he was very eager to marry her.

"tumhe achanak ho kya gaya hai..." he exclaimed to lavanya. what's happened to you all of a sudden? he was tired, the day had brought things he was completely unprepared for and which seemed to touch a raw nerve.

"subah tum mere liye chai lekar aayi. aur wo bhi aise kapdo mein jaise wo... pause, clench jaw... khsuhi kumari gupta pehenti hai" you brought tea for me in the morning, and that too wearing clothes like that khushi kumari gupta.

he just couldn't keep it all in, a spate of words as he took off his waist coat, and la stood by with his towel and change in her new found churidar kameez look. he admonished her every marriage oriented move. she kept quiet... and suddenly his anger collided with a strange frequency.

"react dammit, answer me." he whirled around and flung the words at her.

to la's credit, she didn't cower. in fact, she asked him what was the problem with marriage, they were living together anyway, so what was the issue in taking the relationship to its logical end and giving it a name.

had
somewhere in the middle of her last sentence, his eyes went icy cold licked by fire.had i been la, that would be the cue to ruin, but today she was determined. sometimes she was just all la, her own person, her own ideas. like when she paid for khushi's pizza without fuss, almost generous in her approach.
La basically was a strong character. But ASR was always her weak point.She just get delirious when ASR's issue comes.But when the harsh reality stroke her that ASR was reluctant to marry her she protested for the first time.

"iss baare mein mujhe dubara baat nahin karni." am not going to talk about this again. he slammed the door shut with his words. la took the cue from his rage, showed some of her own as she threw down the towel (oh oh was there a visual pun there by the makers? funny guys) and left.

all i could feel was a grating kind of pain trickling around inside the frame, threatening to blow it to bits. then at the table, in di's words, just a hint. she knows chhotey hates marriage, but he must understand that their mother and father -

he cut her off mid sentence. no, he didn't want to talk about that. finally, i began to understand. so the objection to marriage was really to do with his parents' experience. and recalling it, or going anywhere near it was just hard on him. for the last couple of days it had been nothing but marriage talk. the girl he thought he could trust and have a relationship with where both wanted the same things, was suddenly hell bent on something that only hurt him.

hurt. extreme hurt. and unresolved pain.

that was what it was all about. he could never bring himself to say it in so many words, but this was what was wearing him down. he just didn't want to go there. by 80, we knew the added layer of struggle and churn within. it was just a day before his parents death anniversary.he anyway was vulnerable, fragile. on top of that, this incessant band baja barat talk.

"feelings are disturbing. people are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. how can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? pain is meant to wake us up. people try to hide their pain. but they're wrong. pain is something to carry, like a radio. you feel your strength in the experience of pain. it's all in how you carry it. that's what matters. pain is a feeling. your feelings are a part of you. your own reality. if you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. you should stand up for your right to feel your pain."
~~~ jim morrison ~~~
Gosh I'm die hard Jim Morrison fan.

he had tried to take matters in hand. threaten khushi into submission, and get her to stop brain washing la, but khushi was not in a mood to talk to him. when she walked in this morning, despite that headache, he tried to talk to her. again she escaped into the kitchen.

interestingly, the screenplay presented a topsy turvy scenario. pain at one end, prank at the other. somehow it worked. made both seem keener, and further etched the characters.
Brilliant observation.πŸ‘

here was a man in deep and utter pain. his entire being in the grip of a trauma. his every word taut, torn from him almost. nothing light about him or in the air that shuffled around him, hushed and quiet, mindful of his state of mind. the air and his di, they seemed to be the only ones who knew he suffered.

then there was khsuhi. she had no notion whatsoever of the state he was in. to her, he was being his usual laad governor, rakshas self and trying to scare her so that she'd stop her shaadi plans. she was not keen to get into a scuffle with him, and her startegy was to flummox the adversary and get out of all tricky situations with her ajeeb khushi strategies. first the phone games. then the avoid at the table.
she was not aware of his turmoil, his distorted past. She thought like a simple religious girl. She came from a middle class background where live together without marriage is a sin.Here Khushi was prying too much his personal life.

but now. now what? he stood in front of her, and for a second it looked like there was no escape.

then she dropped the container of flour. on purpose.

a loud noise, and a burst of white powder, rising like a geyser, spattering his face, his clothes. hot tea the other day, dry powder now. he flinched and turned away, felt as though this had hurt more than the scalding beverage. a pent up emotion tried for release but lay trapped in a suffocating container somewhere.
He was terribly annoyed this time

mamiji walked into the kitchen.

he sneezed. "gaad bilass, arnav bitwa." a few saucy mami comments about cooking kilass being taken by him and again asr had to walk away without saying what he wanted to.

but he did turn to look at her once more. why? because he was angry? because he was hurt? because he just had to? maybe a bit of all of that? certainly a threat in his look, he's going to get her.

today everything was in his voice. and that curiously moist eyed, not so taut face. a searing in the timbre of his voice, a fragility on his face. there was a loneliness in him taht felt devastating. a distance from all around him. this song has come ffrom nowhere and been playing in my head ever since i saw 79 and heard 80. the last stanza... patthar ka ashna mile/patthar ka devta mile/sheeshe ka dil liye jaaoon kahan, reminded me of him. not that he didn't have a dil, just that it was so very fragile.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrqxZCSEH0[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

a few snapshots from 79

"aap?" you?

"haan main, kyun? meri awaz sunke kaat dogi." yes, me, why?  hearing my voice you'll slam the phone down? he's terse and clipped and dare i say, hot. those camera movements, picking his every expression and reflection, makes him look hotter still. it's like looking at him through a kaleidoscope. maybe a hint of that fragmenting within him, part of him falling to pieces, trying to stay together?
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"aap bolte rahiye
," keep talking, in a sweet voice.

"bakwas band karo," stop the nonsense, a sour rejoinder.

"tumhe kya lagta hai... tum koi bhi patti padake lavanya ke shaadi ke baare mein khayal badal dogi... tumne samjh kya rakha hai hume," what do you think, you can fool lavanya into buying into your marriage idea... who do you think i am. gosh, he sounds like a mogul, haughty and sexy.
Barun is awesome, such a brilliant actor he is!

"ha ha hum kal aayenge na aur kal hum aapko aur bhi cheezen sikha denge, jaise karwa chauth, navratra ke rasm, suhagan ki cheezen, sab kuch sikha denge." yeah i'll come tomorrow and teach you many things, about karwa chauth, navratra, rituals for married women, teach you everything. she's chirpy... making sure her parents think all is well, it's only her eager student calling.
Khushi is too dramebaaz!πŸ˜†

"what." flat and uff deadly.

she offers shyam ticket money. shyam is upset. the hurt act. and then the cute cup of tea chicane. well, hope when he is ready to have it, she gets him a nice hot cup and pours it on his head.
good idea.Shabby fellow!😑

gaon ki gori attack, la with food in chamkili wear. i have made for "aap" food with my own hands. this oft heard hindi movie line, usually offered by sultry village belle to her grimy farmer husband under a hot sweat inducing sun, always has me wondering. if not with your own hands you will cook, then with whose? why is "i've made it" not enough? milad, point note kiya jaaye.
When she calls ASR aap and Arnavji, I can't hold my laugh. Gosh she is too dumb!

a father and a loving daughter. she is alive to his every thought and need. he is not looking relaxed, very worried. she must assure him all will be well. he mustn't feel bad that she's working. yes, she is not their real daughter, but they are everything to her. oh, khushi never can quite forget that her family adopted her when she became homeless. which is why perhaps she always tries harder, always wants to give, to make it all alright for everyone. endless love and gratitude for her people. perhaps just a slight bit of insecurity too. by 81 we know, just as she feels that extra bit of responsibility toward her father, mother, sister, aunt, so does her father feel it toward her. he is aware that because he is not her biological father, he must be extra cautious in making sure all goes well with her life. how very touching these relationships. 
Khushi was highly obliged by her family and her parents was extra caring.Specially her dad.I wish the CVs would get him well and he reveals Shyam's truth to ASR.

"thank you, mamiji."
"belcome, naat."
mamiji is the meanest woman of the world.

she is lurking around trying to avoid him. he sees her.

"hilne ki koshish bhi mat karna, jab tak meri baat khatam nahin ho jaati. .. yehin khadi raho. haath bhi mat hilana... tumhe kya laga... ki tum..." don't even try to move, till i finish saying what i have to, keep standing, don't move your hands even.. what did you think, taht you-

she pretends to be dizzy. he is only concern, instantly.

"khushi.." gah, why does that voice strike right where the ticker ticks. i am too toughened and ad for this. but no, har baar his voice does it. actor. "khushii!" "khushi?"

how to hate this heartless, godless, marriageless man.

"khushi..."

"jaldi paani lekar aaiye..." quickly get water... did she just order him?
Yup, she has the guts to do so.

okay. just for a second he feels the dupe. then he runs to get her water. and she escapes. such a crazy sexy scene.

"one word
frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
that word is love."
~~~ sophocles ~~~

Awesome as usual.
 Violet lines are brilliant.
I added mine in green.
I'm a huge Jim Morrison fan. His poetry was bold, but deep in thoughts.
This is for you, one of my most favorite Jim Morrison song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhBlaz7fiVw[/YOUTUBE]