Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, give credit.

Khushi's Sorry

Ek din mein kar daali, shararatein tumne kaafi
Ab aayi ho tum, maangne mujhse maafiπŸ˜†
Na chodi meri gaadi, na choda cell phone
Ek mein daali mishri, dooje ka badla ringtone
Santre ka na mila, to le aayi mango juice
Iske shikaar hogaye, mere masoom se shoes
Kehne aaya jo baat, koi kaise bataaye
Na pakda dupatta, phir bhi phenka garam chai
Ajeeb ho tum aur tumhari nadaansi sorry
Rotey huye bhi aaj lagi tum kitni pyaari πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Translation:
In one day you played so many pranks
Now you have come to ask for forgiveness
Didn't leave my car, nor my cell phone
In one you put crystal sugar, the other changed the ringtone
You couldn't get the one of orange so you brought mango juice
Its victim became my innocent shoes
I came to say something which how can one say
Didn't catch the dupatta, but still you threw hot tea
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

She made him laugh stare what not luved the underlined words
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@All
Thank you all for loving my News report on the bhang effect. Glad to put everyone is good spirits. πŸ˜‰ 

@Arshi and @Chalhov
Thank you so much for loving my poem and for the lovely comments. 😳 

@Samin
You are getting better and better with every post. Your take on Arshi's sangeet is  classic. Loved it a lot. ⭐️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arshi's sangeet was something many people were not happy about, but I enjoyed every bit of it. The only thing was, I was surprised when they talked about almost kissiya. 😲 
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, give credit.

Khushi's Sorry

Ek din mein kar daali, shararatein tumne kaafi
Ab aayi ho tum, maangne mujhse maafi
Na chodi meri gaadi, na choda cell phone
Ek mein daali mishri, dooje ka badla ringtone
Santre ka na mila, to le aayi mango juice
Iske shikaar hogaye, mere masoom se shoes
Kehne aaya jo baat, koi kaise bataaye
Na pakda dupatta, phir bhi phenka garam chai
Ajeeb ho tum aur tumhari nadaansi sorry
Rotey huye bhi aaj lagi tum kitni pyaari

Translation:
In one day you played so many pranks
Now you have come to ask for forgiveness
Didn't leave my car, nor my cell phone
In one you put crystal sugar, the other changed the ringtone
You couldn't get the one of orange so you brought mango juice
Its victim became my innocent shoes
I came to say something which how can one say
Didn't catch the dupatta, but still you threw hot tea
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

Durga this is amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you hav really amazing talent!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just awesome.
this is Kajol and Sallu's song right?
You know all the beautiful, romantic song belong to Arshi.
I wish if it was Arnav and Khushi's song!
Did you see the Arshi VM "laal dupatta"?
I don't know how to post a you tube video, so I'm giving you the link.

Thanks you for reading my update of episode-79.
Your comments are lovely.
Thank you that you thought to make Barun sits in front of me. he is always with me, in my imagination. hehehe.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Sohara that was a lovely VM Laal dupatta I did not see it before its awesome
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 78

Title Credit : Indi

Thank you all for likin the Laal Dupatta edit πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely collage Supriya. πŸ‘ What a title, Indi πŸ‘πŸΌ
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi

"sometimes when i look at you, i feel i'm gazing at a distant star.
it's dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago.
maybe the star doesn't even exist any more. yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything." - this is beautiful...thanks for sharin 😊

"he could never not turn and look at her, and she could never say no to that look of his, no matter what their lips said later. her little ploy to get him to agree to marry la had not gone down well with him. he was shocked at la's words. he didn't believe in marriage, certainly not in these strange assertions from a girl that did even stranger things to his mind and more." - very well said...Loved the underlined part πŸ‘

"he of course, did what he would do, took the chunari, bright, pink, beckoning, full of its desire of love and threw it away unceremoniously. heartless man, uff. but bending every rule of physics, the determined dupatta - you know how dupattas have a certain will and mind of their own in ipk,πŸ˜† instead of flying carpets in this ajeeb tale it's them flying and flirting dupattas - flew and landed on the head of its choiceπŸ˜‰. the veil had something to say to two people completely unprepared for this revelation.😳" - Indi...Amazingly said πŸ‘ every word is written is fantastic πŸ‘

"if only there were a unit for that moment when you feel your stomach churn, empty out, and do a somersault. well, watching him watching her, had me in that state again and againπŸ˜†. what all went through his eyes? and how much of it. is that how barun sobti looks at tinker tailor fruit vendor (especially, mango man) and it's just the normal look in eyes, blessed with an intensity that's purely incidental, means nothing; or is this acting at a level where everyone forgets it's only an act?" really well said πŸ‘ i am really short of words in front of you...so don mind the same old repeated words of mine to your writtin 😊

❀️ the Edit

"rabba vey...
he looked into her eyes, he was caught in a breathless moment... as was she... she took her chunari off her head, but it was as though the colour of that moment wouldn't leave him... her." πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
he again made the first move to walk away. but before that many songs, poems, epistles of pining and unknown yearning had been written through silences and the slightest movements of irises, a magical tune, and the lyrics of mellifluous editing." - Completely agree...the scene was left wanting more!!!

"
a strange moment, isn't it? the monster, the laad gov, the rakshas, the magar machh, the man who left you in a dark alley and drove away, the man who snapped your pearl dori, the man who made fun of your aukat, the man who never missed a chance to be rude to you, the man who kept making innuendos about "tum jaisi ladki," a chunari from his hands covers you and makes a claim, and you are not offended, upset, agitated... just bemused." - thts beautifully said...nd so true⭐️ really well put together πŸ‘

"
then the chunari slipped out of her grasp, the enchanting notes of rabba vey caressing them. were your fingers just a bit reluctant to let go. did you wish that thing your mother said would come true?" - i nvr thought i would believe it...but it did come true for her!!!

"
leaving us all in the state of asr when caught in thoughts of khushi. today they placed this three odd minute long scene right at the beginning of episode. it started on a note of what the, an incredulous and fast becoming angry asr listening to la's words. then the chuck of chunari, the beginning of a walk out, when suddenly, the whole world changed. and stopped. and said, come, lose yourself in me. - Beautiful words put together πŸ‘ very well said πŸ‘

"
two committed actors connected in a way that's more instinct than thought out strategy, and really took me far away to eternity. a place of longing within all of us." - lik i said the three minutes left us for wanting more...nd yeah Sanaya - Barun...best express unspoken at times...remember the scene at the poolside right after Kidnap track...i loved tht scene πŸ˜³ no words to describe how perfect it was!!!

"
it was normal for khushi and la not to get along, for in many ways they really belonged to different spheres of everything. yet, they were the same in many ways too, both young girls, both out to make something of their lives, and shaadi seeking or not, both hopeless romantics, hoping to meet the man of their dreams." πŸ‘πŸΌ same like me i guess!!

"
the way to convince her about marriage (if one had to, as khushi for some reason decided she did), was not preaching and lecturing on virtue and stuff. the thing to do was to show her, what she might lose if she didn't insist on the tie. ever pragmatic, la instantly grasped the danger inherent in the live in situation, and went all out to change things to her advantage. shaadi. and whatever it takes to get there. i liked that, stay with the character, don't make her what she's not." πŸ‘

"
but you are uncannily sharp in other matters. and with one simple act, give what many of us wouldn't ever dream of or even be able to. the man you love to the girl whom you consider a friend. because you can see and you don't look away from truth. there again, a trace of your self preservation, you know this would go nowhere ultimately. but you do indeed wish both these people well. which is why her leaving never felt like a sacrifice. it felt like a person doing what's right. a certain joy in that, just watching it. and a certainty that her life will take her to a good and right place. " -⭐️ Couldn agree more...Beautifully written πŸ‘

"
but la is still all antsy. no point resisting, khushi brings on her age old remedy of all ills, the vibrant energy of dance that defies all blues, all doom and gloom. some day, la will remember this precious lesson and use it to woo her dear friend. nani would have real reason to change her opinion of la.- tht is soo true πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
la proposed to asr. now i will forgive this young lady everything, even switching to khushi style clothes, but not this. "asr, will you marry me?" how dare she steal my line." πŸ€£

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, samin,

just watched this. and suddenly an episode that i had not really liked when i saw it the first time, started making me grin and feel the sting of tears back of eyes. yes, i am miss melodrama here. asr was so so so real, a man in love, his eyes lighting up every time he sees his crazy wife. and the song and dance which had me wincing earlier, got 101 percent attentioniya. nk and mami were too too good, the parody really sweet and very icky wedding time phamily funwa.

and look at the naughty writers, we had nand kissore with his mami. radha in some versions is considered krishna's mami. no doubt about it, a little wink wink was happening around the most celebrated love affair of our land. also, just thinking,  you know i think utkarsha naik is one of the finest and most intelligent actors i've seen. plus she is kinda attractive. what say to a romantic comedy about younger man and older woman with karan g and utkarsha n in it. might be hilarious.

maybe both are in the creative field and were avid ipk fans... then one day lau happened. ufff i am rofling already.

Thanks Indi.  I know at that time the forum was a basher corner. But I had thoroughly enjoyed the sangeet. The reason was I loved IPKKND and also ek larki ki tumhe kye sunao dastan is one of my most favourite songs. I find it very melodious and NK and Mami did a very good dance for that song. I started liking Mami actually really from the kidnapping track. Also I liked her with La, however I think she and Khushi had started with a wrong footing, Nani was insulting her as inferior to goat and Khushi thought of her as a servant.On top Akash was trying to flirt with Payal. I think everything was kind of pushing her against Khushi. The fact is she did not want either Khushi or Payal as daughters in law, however she did her best to accept them for the happiness of her children. It takes a very jovial mother in law to dance in the sangeet of their children, especially when she hates dancing and going on stage. Once we saw all the episodes the actions of Mami now a days are more hilarious or logical then negative.
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Durga this is amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you hav really amazing talent!

Nice Durga- really hoped he had left his cellphone during almost kiss-1
samin6 thumbnail
@ ARSHI  loved your lines
SO TRUE HE IS JAAN KE ANJAN
Uski nazar palko ke chilman se mujhe dekhti--So feisty Arnav is aware of Khushi's gaze from under the dupatta,  when she stops after she sees him and just stares at him and when she is trying to avoid his angry stance.
SAID BEAUTIFULLY
Not many girls would do what Khushi has done. She herself could not make Jilebis for Arnav but was training La to make those for him, her goal was not only make La marry Arnav but alsochange Arnav's outlook of marriage.  According to Khushi- " Aapke Khushi ke bare mein sochna hamare farz hain or hum apne farz nibhate rahenge bina kisi rukawat ke."
UNDERLINED LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE IS SEEING THE SAME WAY AS I DID.YES SHE ALREADY GAVE HIM PROMINENCE AND COULDN'T THINK LOW OF HIM SO UNINTENTIONALLY SHE WANTS HIM TO COME ON THE RIGHT PATH AND AT THE TOP IN EPI 79 ANJALI'S HAPPINESS IS EVIDENT SHE IS FINE AND HAPPY WITH IT IF SHE CALLAS HIM LG AND WANTS HER TO BRING SOME CHANGES IN HIM AS WHEN ARNA,JAB CHOTE GHALATI KARAIN TOU BARON KA FARAZ HAI KEH UNHAIN MAAF KAR DAIN, SHE WAS HAPPY WITH THIS CHANGE IN ARNAV ,"KHUSHIJI NEH KISSI AUR KO SIKHATE SIKHATE ...
So I am assuming Mami made hari prakash leave and went to parlour on purpose to leave our lovebirds sort themselves out on themselves. πŸ˜•I AM SKEPTICAL ABOUT THAT (Dont be ARSHI. Because this episodes discussion is based on the sangeet song.) See in the first song they say what her doubts were about Khushi. - She is always eating berries and stomping into everything as she walks. As Indi said and I agree it was not until the sangeet dance that I understood that she really had noticed the ARSHI relationship very early. And when we are looking now we see that the CVs had shown us that very subtly, but we were so engrossed in ARSHI that we missed them. Most noticably in teez and when she said Arnav can not sleep now a days- and we all know when Arnav wakes up he says Khushi now a days where as before he used to say Ma. Also she said that to her Arnav's happiness is very imp and that is why she accepted Khushi even though it was evident she blamed Garima for causing suicide of Arnav's Mom whom she loved.

Thanks ARSHI for the analysi

Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

.   ..0.   

0 .  . MMyMy.  My laptop  doing weird things yet again. So a quick word before I take cover.

@samin: Wish I had been pregnant. Always wanted a daughter! But naahhhiii, its just a stupid .
 bug!!!!!!!

@ BD meri sauten! Thanku for the kaala teeka n Barun! How sweet of you!!!!  Thats the ans, is it ?!  naaahhhi yaar! I thot dat was a Get Well Soon  card  from Plant to ASR n from Him to Me! 

@ indi haha mouthwatering dishes, both! Promise to eat one of them as soon as appetite is back. Joining me? My treat!!!!!!  Did I hear nnnaaahhiii !!!!!!

@Wiwy, haaawww! to Barun ko pata hai tumhare "loose emotion" ke baare mein? too bad the answer it not there, i was hoping to go stand in front of ASR so i could see what's written..me close to his chest  imagine how good he must smell? anyway glad you liked, mushkil waqt mein sauten hi kaam aati hai...

@Indi, sorry that my pic meant to heal wiwy had the opposite effect on you. here is something for you heart-ache...exclusively from my latest collection πŸ˜ƒ just for you darling! 

a wise ASR for a wise woman πŸ€£πŸ€£

This one is sure to make you smile or a smirk at the very least

@Everyone, hope all is well, me chugging  along. dying to see 80 and the 2 before that, but that scene in his room where he traps her between his arms and the way he brings her close to her, close as can be...flocks of butterflies in tummy, i may just skip 78/79!...j.k hoping catch up to last week so i can get to this week.. missing you all πŸ€—