Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ArshiHamesha

Thanks for likin my Collages 😃

" Game is getting intriguing ,captivating, charming and fascinating as King[Arnav] and the queen[Khushi] are coming face to face in this round to make moves.
"
Bishop [Nani] is a Maha player as she is playing mind games behind the curtain to stir the strings of Maha minds of King, queen, and the rook [Anji] along with pawns[Mamiji,La,etc].Just simply fantabulous and fantastic.👏👍🏼" -
King nd Queen...amazing comparison to chess 👏

"
-Khushi and Anjali's rejuvenation process for making relations stronger in between siblings and family "👍🏼

"
2-Key: As Khushi is the key of the Heart of Arnav will drive him nuts with her closeness but his mind will drive her nuts as the power of Sun ,a circle is wrapping him around for getting entangle with her "Sehar",Just "No No" to "Yes Yes" or Vice Versa situation"- very well written...i really loved the bold part 👏

"
because they both hurt each other but their concerns for each others are always way above all.- only they got the right to hurt each other...nd no1 else...just love tht possessive nd protection they hold on each other 😳

"
Arnav+Khushi+Anjali  =  TREASURE in a way beyond imagination.👍🏼

"
.One thing is clear Nani does not like La disrespecting Khushi... Excellent move Khushi. Anjali's happiness melts La's attitude as Di's happiness means ASR's contentment.👏- how any1 would do anythin...just for one's happiness...

Who knows more than Khushi about this .She sacrificed so many times for the same reason since from the day one." - nd the worst part is no1 even knew wat all she had to go thro...the hurt...the humiliation everythin

Connection :"AS Khushi is a mirror reflection of Arnav .She does have same traits as him .She knows how to make her ways by pushing obstacles aside.Her determination has no limits either.She will be successful in winning everyone's hearts and minds including Arnavji whose heart will do Dhak Dhak as hers.Arnav will be successful in ruining Shyam' plan and will marry Khushi to become one even in his hate but will surrender himself to Khushi. " - Perfectly said...👏

" Again the moment goes from bright to dark as she is scared of dark and her protector is here right besides her regardless unintentionally."Sab Theek Hai"His life rejuvenates by touching her  and his touch is "Safe heavan" for her as their hearts beat and send signals for each other regardless their minds  are far from this acceptance OR malfunctioning with some technical issues.😆

"
Pause here:Their souls are touched by the sense of being one already as they can "mehsoos" feel each other, hear each others heart beat , and solely can talk by their eyes regardless of their cold shoulder attitude .We had witnessed the day in the office when he sent her in that shaky building and couldn't recover himself by aftermath of that which turned ASR into a heart felt Arnav by the touch of this pure angel named Khushi who is running in his veins with his blood and is the main soul reason of his survival"

Again...Love your wordings in both para 👏 i liked the pause here moment...😊 i really liked your collages...well made 👏 especially the one wher Arnav is drivin nd the other of him nd Khushi...lights out one ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 63

The Deal Has Been Struck

The deal has been struck.  Lavanya has agreed to Kushi teaching her the basics of Indian traditions.

YEAP NOW OUR STORY WILL MOVE ON  

This modern girl has made the conscious decision to do this torture for her man.  Well done, Lavanya, well done.  Kushi goes to Naniji and Nani's wishful thinking that Lavanya has left.  Nahi, Nani the deal has been struck Lavanya will stay and be taught by Chamkilli.  Kushi asks permission to teach Lavanya and Nani agrees.  Lavanya comes forth and says that she agrees to the lessons.  Kushi tells Lavanya before work we always start with taking elder's blessings.  She does and Nani freely gives her her blessing.  Kushi encourages La to do the same but does not receive any in return.  Anjali comes and says that she sees that the work has begun.  Kushi excuse herself and they leave to Lavanya's room to unpack!  The deal has been struck!

Anjali is very happy that Nani is letting Kushi teach Lavanya.  She leaves.  Nani has her friend Laxmi, the goat and they start a conversation.  She tells Laxmi that it doesn't matter what Kushi teaches her she will remain the same.  She says she did this on purpose to bring Kushi into Anjali's mind and and Chote will see the ideal traditional Indian girl and her values.  He may open his eyes.  I never realized that Nani was behind all this.  She has struck a deal with Devi Maiya and we will see what the future holds.  Hey, Laxmi?

LOVE NANI AND JHER UNINTENTIONAL INVOLVEMENT BY THE GARCE OF DM❤️

The girls are in Lavanya's room; she is unpacking and says to Kushi not to bother looking at any of her dresses.  She has agreed to conform to traditional Indian customs but there is no way she is going to change how she dresses.  Kushi says she doesn't have to it's not what's on the outside but what you hold within.  Lavanya doesn't understand what she is saying.  Lavanya says she is not hiding anything.  Silly Lavanya it is what you hold in your heart, your authentic self, the woman who you suppose to be, it is already there. SHE WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME

We just have to bring it out for all to see, especially Naniji.  So'we will start by making ginger tea, 4 o'clock is perfect time for tea.  La is the meantime is thinking she will have to go along with this crazy circus until ASR comes home, then he will take care of this situation!  Sure, she made the deal but she doesn't want to stick to it.

HAD NO CHOICE

On the way to the kitchen Kushi meets Anjali.  Anjali is full of remorse; she apologizes for what had happened yesterday.  She tells Kushi that when she told her husband he said to her she was taking advantage of Kushi and thinking only of herself.  Her motivation was her broken family and when Kushi refused she used the conract because she had no other option.  Kushi says she understands for the sake ofsaving the family anyone would behaved the same way.  Anjali says she couldn't see anyone else in this position.  Anjali wants to know if Kushi would be a little lenient when it omes to the terms of the deal they struck.  She says her brother is not that bad.  Kushi answers whatever he is I don't care and Anjali then agrees to the terms Kushi has set forth.  A sister's love will do anything!  The conversation continues that the next day is Raksha Badhan and Anjali is going shopping.  She asks Kushi if she has a brother and could she get her anything.  Kushi answers no.  Anjali says why don't you tie the sacred bracelet on my husband he doesn't have a sister.  Watch out Shyam!  Okay, so now tell me what is Lavanya's first lesson? Ginger tea and Pakoras (spicy snacks)!  Yummy!  YUM YUM

I was quite interested how ginger tea is made and Kushi explains that really well.  She takes La to the kitchen, which of course she is pouring in too much water.  Bas, bas, bas'enough, exclaims Kushi now you press the ginger and nutmeg, Lavanya asks if it goes in the tea.  Of course, silly, hence the name ginger tea!  Add it to the tea as well as sugar and then enogh black tea to make it strong.  Lavanya says it is much easier with a tea bag, I agree but Kushi is right when she says no tea bag will put a smile on your face like this tea will!  Add hot milk and walla tea is ready!  Now to make the snacks; she shows her what to do and asks La to hand her a tray, that is all she is really good for at this point.  Anjali watches on from a distance thanking God and smiling!  She knew she made the right deal hiring Kushi.  Her phone rings'

SHE ALWAYS PLAYED A ROLE IN BRINGING THEM TOGETHER😊

It is Shyam, her husband.  She tells him today is a great day and he says it is good she is happy it has been a while since she smiled.  Shyam tells her he was nervous about what had happened between them yesterday and he apologizes.  She says to him you don't have to.  Oh, Anjali if you only knew how much he has to apologize for.😈  She asks when will he be home because today is his lucky day, he will come home to tea and pakoras and guess who prepared them?  He tells her hold on one minute and proceeds with a conversation with an imaginary Mr. Sharma.  Shyam, like a fox, slyly has a conversation drama in reference to his"friend's" operation and is in need of 1 lahk.  He was unable to obtain this money from Mr. Sharma.  Anjali hears and this sweet, adoring wife as always comes to this man's rescue.  She offers him the money for his noble cause and after he refuses once he recants, accepts it; he just struck a deal in his favor.  I hate this man so much!

I FEEL FOR HER SO BADLY

I noticed at the end of this scene as he is talking to the imaginary Mr. Sharma that he truly has a psychiatric condition in my POV. AGREED

The ladies of the Raizada house are having there afternoon tea.  "Mmm, mmm," Mami says.  "Who prepared this tea?"  Kushi answers Lavanya.  Mami says this is the most delicious tea she has ever had, a bit of overacting, Mami, no? Nani tells Manorama that the tea is good only because Kushi guided Ms. Kashyup.  Lavanya is sitting having tea and crosses her legs and Nani frowns.  Kushi sees this and whispers to Lavanya to pull down her skirt and uncross your legs.  La listens and does what she says.  Nani tells kushi if she was here 20 years ago she would have hired her then too and looks at Mami.  Mami gets insulted and says she doesn't need to learn anything, hmphff! 

LOVED IT COZ MAMI NEEDED THAT DOSE😛

Nani tells Anjali that she spoke with Chote and at the sound of his name Kushi' s ears perk up and she announces she must go now!  Nani asks her what happened and Kushi answers her that already has spoken to Anjali about this.  Anjali tells Nani about Kushi's condition of not being there in Arnav's presence and this causes Nani to frown.  How will she ever get them together if they don't see each other?  Anjali says he has a video conference and won't be home until late and she should stay; she could teach Lavanya how to make roti.  Lavanya is like what?  Oh, no not the kitchen again!  Lavanya hates this deal that has been struck!  SHE WAS WAITING FOR ASR TO GET RID OFF KHUSHI🥱

In ASR's office he receives a call that cancels his meeting.  Grumpy as ever he says why wasn't I informed earlier?  He closes his laptop forcefully and leaves his office.  OMG, he looks absolutely gorgeous in his black shirt and silver tie.   YEAP YUMMILICIOUS😉

Very dashing and sharp, the earlier ASR looked just like his personality.  He calls Lavanya and asks her what she is doing.  "Guess what she answers I am in the kitchen.  Come quickly I have to talk to you!"  He is on his way.  Run, Kushi, run the demon is on his way! 

ASR is driving on his way home and he receives a call from the contractor of the party.  They talk about the payment that was received and the contractor asks what about Kushi Kumari Gupta?  He answers he received his payment so the problem is solved and he hangs up, fury in his eyes but his heart and Devi Maiya is saying something else.  His thoughts stray to her again, in the guesthouse, in the rain, in the store room'he gets out of his car and reprimands himself for thinking about THAT girl. Can't he strike a deal with the devil,

LOVE THAT SCENE AND THE LIGHT EFFECTS ADDING INTO THE INTENSITY.HE WANTS TO FORGET BUT CAN'T NO MATTER WHAT

asking for him to forget about her, because you know our Goddess is going to help him with that!   BTW, he is holding a gift, oh how nice, but is it for La or for his DI?

Kushi and Lavanya are in the kitchen and Kushi is telling La to put the water in the flour and mix it by hand.  Lavanya is definitely not going to do that because she just did her nails.  No way will she ruin her manicure.  Lavanya says to Kushi I am going to cut my nails you continue on and leaves!  Unbelievable to me that this girl wants to please anyone this way🤔

; she is a very modern girl who does not want to do things the traditional way.  She would rather have servants and let them handle everything.  I shouldn't judge, because everyone should lead their life the way they want, in my opinion, but to please Nani for the sake of the family she should reconsider. And she agreed to this deal!

The doorbell rings. The sharp, devastatingly handsome ALARMS ARE GOING CRAZY😉

ASR walks in the house.  He stops, sensing something, a gust of wind, Kushi is in the kitchen and at that moment she stops, sense something, a gust of wind, beautiful music plays softly in the background, there is a strange feeling in the air.  The two, even from a distance feel each others breath.  Heartbeats that were steadily beating, swiftly accelerate causing them to flutter, asking themselves what is that?  Rabba Ve'  The lights go out, she gets frightened,"oh, Devi Maiya" and he thinks "she is not here, it's impossible".    He walks into the dark kitchen thinking Lavanya is there, "Lavanya, you seemed upset when we were on the phone.  What happened?"  Kushi is panicked, it is the Rakshas and he reaches and touches Kushi's shoulder, she tenses, she turns around and the lights go on.  There they are standing face to face his hand resting on her shoulder like it is at home.  LIKE THE WAY YOU SAID IT👍🏼

He realizes pushing her back.  He screams for Di.  Lavanya comes so glad he is back and he jumps down her throat threatening her not to interfere.  The rakshas has come out!  The demon inside can not stand the fact that she is here again in front of him; the one who stirs all those feelings and emotions he doesn't want to feel.  It is all too much.  "OUT!" he yells, "I SAID OUT!"

You may feel this way now dear ASR, but the deal has been struck.  You are in trouble!

INDEED👏

🤗CYNTHIA! LOVED IT.I REALLY ENJOYED IT AS YOU MENTIONED THE SAME AS I DID ABOUT NANI INVOLVEMENT.MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE❤️

Originally posted by: incandescent

Hello everyone !!

Can I take part in the discussions? 😊

Hi incandescent!!  Welcome to the thread!  welcome1.gif Please do join us!!  We sure do have a lot of fun here! 😆

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

🤣 you guys are killing me! good answer Chalhov

Here we go with another round of wiwy's riddle!! 😆  We have some great answer so far!  ROFL

Here's my guess!  Bluetooth said to cell phone, "ASR is mine and he spends more time with me!"  😛 😈

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Ami

m really Happy u liked the collage...it took me a while to make a good one...to match your perfect writings...happy every1 liked it 😃

"These are Naani's words but someone with higher power seems to agree with her. The preperations are being made to do just that "najar saaf" of Chotey.  Enclosed in Anjalis proposal today, there is another hidden proposal ." well written 👍🏼

"
Maybe its called fate, but its here to propose the union of these two souls. Spawned by Nani, carried out by Anjali and accepted by Khushi."
ha..like your wordings here 👍🏼

"Anjali and Mami reach the GH, prompting the introduction of an entertaining riverly , the clash of the "Nand Kishore" and "hello hi bye bye" an explosive duo offer some hillrious scenes.- i agree...they were hilarious...just wat the show needed...comedy 😆

"Hum ammi tummi nahi hai, hum bua hai (im no ammi tummi (mom), i'm Buaji)!"

"are tum bua ho to hum maami hai (so what, if you're bua than i'm maami)!"

"Noticed they are introduce as Bua and the Maami, their respective relationship with Khushi and Arnav...sounds like rishta offering already!" - never noticed it...thanks for pointin out 😊

"
[Khushi's respect for Anjali is genuine, she also seen first hand how important she is to Arnav, somewhere IMO this respect is enhanced by this fact, it falls into that connection, she's important to him so she's become important to Khushi ] - Khushi gets close to Arnav cuz of her carin nature towards Anjali

"
At the RM, Arnav, looking ridiculously delicious in deep purple,  once agan gives in to Khushi's  thoughts and leans back on the sofa." - He Looks so Sexy in purple

"
What an epic moment, for the first time Khushi is placed on the same pedestal as  his beloved Di." - she has taken over his heart 😳

"
Poor La, not willing to digest this bitter pill "chamkili? train me, she has no style, no class"...and in addition, the girl her boyfriend seems to give way too much attention, then he couldn't take his eyes off of her during the calender shoot, then at Teej how he walked in right after her into the mandir and then she was quickly pushed aside instead of getting a compliment for her sexy getup, to top it off, she found them outside by the poolside alone at the party... I can't blame la for getting fired up." - 🤣 poor La

"
They do indeed need each other, La is instrumental in  bringing the two together and Khushi helps with La's growth as a person, she leaves with  with dignity and respect from Naani, which she didn't have when she came into the RM. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." - hats off to the writers who brought in such amazing change nd the bondin btw La nd Khushi ⭐️⭐️

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
supriya, thanks for reading. i lau mami bua jodi. abs knockout pair. never seen such fabulous women comedy actors, certainly not on tv and in a twosome. both i like, just a little partial to utkarsha naik. this first meeting was super. damon and elena... now why don;'t i know them? please send to me anytime... thanks so much. 🤗
supriya.arshi thumbnail
2 Collages are due...will update them tomorrow...

read so may reviews today...i can't get out of Arshi world...now gonna try nd get some sleep...Night ppl
...Sweet Dreams...nd keep smilin 🤗
indi52 thumbnail
gnite, supriya. me too ready to hit sack (strange angrejee expressionwa.
indi52 thumbnail

Indi loved all the underlined portions Bua mami were fun parring with each other, Kushi adamant she does not want ny more insults which she knows she will get from ASR and that man is gunpowder which explodes whenever she is near.La still the superficial person . ASR who is also busy with Yaaden of a certain chit of a girl who never listens to her talk but does not acknowlegde to himself dont want to talk about Snakewa. Like ll your pictures catching the correct feeling expression

thanks, chalov. this mad pyaar. driving both of them crazy. awww such a nice way to fall in love. so much to tell their kids and grandchildren later. thanks for liking and the caps. you know, can't stop playing with the caps. when will i grow up.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
goodnight all. have a great morning/evening, wherever you are, winter summer rain shine. see you in about 7 hours. ta ta.