Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey samin love your take of heart and mind.You pretty well described their reasons of denial regardless of their one heart beat ,one soul.I would like to add from Khushi's side .As a normal, middle class gal with this kind of over whelmed attitude and behavior cannot take plunge for this kind of guy easily no matter what.Khushi is a practical girl with cute dreams .ASR took that privilege giving her a chance to fall for him easily. He is a man of action,words and emotions is not his trait and the moment she gets it ,then no one could stop her for him even HIM .Yes as she said in the last episode she got that strength from him YES indeed she did along with a lot of other things which are coming up for us to explore.❀️

Thanks Arshi- but I do not think ARSHI ever fell for each other easily. They were always running in the opposite directions and both had a huge ego. On top they were not planning to love each other- they just did. Oh by the way they did plan hating each other and even things that tried to bring them together. Khushi always asked DM but never once did she ask for Arnav. She would pray to leave him, to forget him to never see him again but never praised him when he was nice or helped her.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Cynthia

Episode 63

"This modern girl has made the conscious decision to do this torture for her man.  Well done, Lavanya, well done. " - well said πŸ˜†

" Kushi tells Lavanya before work we always start with taking elder's blessings.  She does and Nani freely gives her her blessing." - Khushi is definitely the ideal Bahu πŸ˜³

"
She says she did this on purpose to bring Kushi into Anjali's mind and and Chote will see the ideal traditional Indian girl and her values.  He may open his eyes.  I never realized that Nani was behind all this.  She has struck a deal with Devi Maiya and we will see what the future holds.  Hey, Laxmi? " - 😲omg...i never knew this...it was runnin in the bck of my mind...but nvr really thought...tht she had actually planned all this (yet to see the epi πŸ˜Š) Nani rocks πŸ˜‰

"
it is what you hold in your heart, your authentic self, the woman who you suppose to be, it is already there.  We just have to bring it out for all to see," - u hav said it well Khushi πŸ˜Š

"
Sure, she made the deal but she doesn't want to stick to it." - i really don like this part of her...why can't she be frank...instead of behavin lik a kid nd complainin πŸ˜›

"
I hate this man so much!  I noticed at the end of this scene as he is talking to the imaginary Mr. Sharma that he truly has a psychiatric condition in my POV. -my words exactly...he is sick πŸ˜‘

"
He is on his way.  Run, Kushi, run the demon is on his way!  πŸ˜†

"
His thoughts stray to her again, in the guesthouse, in the rain, in the store room'he gets out of his car and reprimands himself for thinking about THAT girl. Can't he strike a deal with the devil, asking for him to forget about her, because you know our Goddess is going to help him with that!   BTW, he is holding a gift, oh how nice, but is it for La or for his DI? - well said...ah he has a gift...curious to knw for whom is it πŸ˜‰

"
The sharp, devastatingly handsome ASR walks in the house.  He stops, sensing something, a gust of wind, Kushi is in the kitchen and at that moment she stops, sense something, a gust of wind, beautiful music plays softly in the background, there is a strange feeling in the air.  The two, even from a distance feel each others breath.  Heartbeats that were steadily beating, swiftly accelerate causing them to flutter, asking themselves what is that?  Rabba Ve' - Love your writin πŸ‘ very nice description of the scene...

"
There they are standing face to face his hand resting on her shoulder like it is at home.  He realizes pushing her back.  He screams for Di.  Lavanya comes so glad he is back and he jumps down her throat threatening her not to interfere.  The rakshas has come out!  The demon inside can not stand the fact that she is here again in front of him; the one who stirs all those feelings and emotions he doesn't want to feel.  It is all too much.  "OUT!" he yells, "I SAID OUT!"

You may feel this way now dear ASR, but the deal has been struck.  You are in trouble!- this entire scene...make your hrt beat fast...so curious to knw wats gonna happen nxt...it was really a filled episode

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Indi...my reply to your analysis is on pg 30...nd thr is spl pic for you 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜•Sorry got late posting my second riddle. This one is dedicated to Goofy, just like the first one was dedicated to Ritu. Indi awarded me the first prize for the first one.But I am sure one of you will definitely be able to solve this one.

Riddle # 2πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

What did ASR's blue tooth say to his cell phone?
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 63

@Sohara

"Human are like deranged laddoo,when some elderly people guide him the right path he becomes perfect"And Khushi wants to follow the formula to shape La with the blessings of Nani." -Nice Comparison  by Khushi πŸ˜Š

"
Khsuhi taught La her first lesson by touching Nani's feet for blessings. Nani again enamored by Khushi's intelligence and mannerism..She intentionally mentioned Khushi's name in front of Anjali to bring Khushi to train La. So the mastermind was Nani! πŸ‘πŸΌShe wanted Khushi to be in front of Arnav's sight all the time to show him a perfect traditional cultured Indian girl. She actually didn't care about La.Her intention was to clear the concept of Arnav about a perfect life partner." - Nani truly Rocks doesn she rockon.gifπŸ˜‰

"Khushi sarcastically said that she will not ask her to mortify herself, she will help her to discover the real Indian girl, what is already inside her. Simpleton La didn't understand the depth of her word." - nd she does change La from the inside out...completely...doesn she πŸ˜ƒ

"
I wish if Shyam would listen to this!πŸ˜† - i think the creep would hav gone completely insane if Khushi had tied him Rakhi...πŸ˜† it would hav delightful to watch 😈

"
Shyam you can play with people's emotions, but can't play with almighty's will. - Perfectly Said πŸ‘

"
Khushi have to work real hard to shape wayward La! πŸ€”Arnav's entered the house with a zeal, The gust of wind started to blow, he sensed her presence, and he was billowing in Khushi's thought. Khushi also felt same. Arnav admonished himself that she couldn't be there. He ignored his zeal and came to kitchen with a gift in his hand.- i swear Khushi is such humble girl...she would so anythin...even for La...nd ASR gotta gift for La

"He couldn't give La his love and heart. So he made up with materialistic things. Dil to de nahi sakte to, gift hi sahi! πŸ˜ƒ - u said it πŸ˜ƒ...a hug from me for this line πŸ€—

"
Arnav wanted to escape from his feelings of love, but destiny keeps throwing him and Khushi together again and again. - afterall its True Love πŸ˜‰

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Indi, captivating one to the fullest! love the "lemon ad"... don't know how you come up with this stuff, but keep doing it!!! color codes as usual LOVE RED, agree blue and X-tra love in purple and bold purple tadka lagai ke πŸ˜ƒ

so here's a little nasty twist, turn, and squeeze - LOVE this line!

❀️Your point in underline pink,  IMO on the first go,  i was excited for a remarriage, just b/c  they were my favorite couple and deserved a great wedding, also to some extent i do think that Khushi being so traditional would want it done properly... but since then i've seen the forced marriage again, and i thought they could've done with out, she was his  before the forced track, it was a lot more clearer to me the second time. you can imagine how happy i was that they she physically became one with him a day before the wedding πŸ˜ƒ... I wonder if the remarriage was written in for the broad audience who didn't watch it again and didn't think too much into it...ppl are sensitive about these things in India...with all that said i must say  i did thoroughly enjoy the remarriage track...it gave me and haldi "back graze" and "mehndi laga ke rakhna"  and all the sweet phone convos,  last but not the least  "aane do" "aane do" "aane do"πŸ˜† 

thanks, ami,
one of my favourite ads by my abs fave ad man, bill bernbach. created vw market in the us with his and his agency's very hatke thinking back in the sixties, early seventies. mamiji's nimbu just brought it up like that. ipk was created by a bunch of pretty canny people, dense with nuance and layer itself. in turn it is bound to jog memory, connections. usually when i watch a hindi serial nothing comes to mind other than, oh gah this is such bilge or sometimes nothing, just mind gone blank. the opposite with ipk, mind leaping prancing, jogging, me saying, enough!!!
loved temple wedding. there were many ways of getting them "nuptialled" in a more sweet and crowd pleasing vein without a full blown remarriage brought on my the worst character in ipk, dadi. but what's done is done.

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

πŸ˜•Sorry got late posting my second riddle. This one is dedicated to Goofy, just like the first one was dedicated to Ritu. Indi awarded me the first prize for the first one.But I am sure one of you will definitely be able to solve this one.

Riddle no.2πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

What did ASR's bluetooth say to his cell phone?

i wish i knew how to solve...my Brain really doesn work such ways...urghhh...Though Lovin your riddles wiwy πŸ˜ƒ

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Riddle no.2πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

ASR's bluetooh to his cell phone: " He loves me more, he's attached me tease.gif"
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Riddle no.2πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Hi wiwy . Ok his bluetooth said to his cellphone- I want to be used too when Khushi is talking with Arnav. He always talks with Khushi in his cellphone never with his Bluetooth as if he wants to touch her voice.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 63

Darkness has special place in this love story, shades of it are used to define the leading male character making him one of the most interesting layered male character EVER, its also made to be  the biggest fear of the leading female lead character and the villain of the story embodimeis it. Its the dark aspects of this story that allow the lighter ones to be so appreciative. And in this episode the gradual shift from light to dark is splendidly handled

Things started off bright and sunny,  the training of La had begun with Nani's blessing jeeez Naani, can you make it a bit more obvious, which one you prefer?

Also the master plan of Naani is no longer a secret, atleast to Laxmi "you know Laxmi, I really don't care what Khushi teaches Ms.Kasyap, she'll stay as she is, but Khushi name i planted in Khushi's head on perpose, because when Chotey will see Khushi, the curtain will be lifted from his eyes and he'll know what a good indian girl with values really is...they don't call me Naani for nothing!" Though things don't happen exactly that way and ,and something much deeper than a "good Indian girl with values" draws Arnav to Khushi,  Nani was the first to envision these two as a couple. Goes to show, regardless of all her differences with her grandson, she understand him, maybe even more that Anjali in some way. There is so much of Nani in Arnav, anger, stubbornness, heart of gold, and finally that saatir dimmag...with such qualities in common, i suppose they are meant to clashπŸ˜†

Anjali had picked up on Khushi's cold behavior with her, she felt the need to explain her ultimatum, " even he (Shyam) thought i was taking advantage, but it's not like that, i was just thinking of my family separating"

Khushi forgives her right away, "Hum samaj sakte hai (i understand) sometimes we do things for our brother, sister, mom, dad's happiness, sometimes we do  things that don't seem right" - another clue to seemingly the darkest night of them all...

Khushi goes on, "i hope that you'll be able to meet my condition without any problems)" we soon learn her condition simple, I won't be here when laad governer is here...but it turns out to be the hardest to keep as she slowly accepts "jab paani mein rehna hai, to uss magar macch ki shakal to dekhni padegi (Since I need to be in the water, i'll have to see that crockidile's face)." For the second time,  Anjali tries to explain to Khushi "hamaare bhai  itne bhi boore nahi hai (my brother is not so bad)" 

"Woh jaise bhi hai, hame nahi jaan na (however he is, i don't want to know)" - At the mere mention of Anjali's brother, Khushi becomes uneasy and flustered with hint of anger. At a deeper level, she wants to know, that's why she's here but  on the same token, at a surface level,  she is terrified of what she will discover. what a reaction emoted by Sanaya in that 2-second response.

The topic is then changed to rakshabandhan...Khushi mentions she has no brother and Anjali comes up with a brilliant idea, "tie raakhi to my husband" ...this is the best idea out of Anjali after bringing Khushi to train La 

Speaking of devil (punt intended), its revealed that not only is he a pathological liar but has a few screws loose in the brainwa, the scene of him talking to an empty chair, priding himself over tricking his wife into getting him the money for Khushi...feels like a dark comedy. He is indeed pure darkness, and a master at keeping everyone around him in his shadow.              

Everyone is enjoying La's first successful mission (mission-tea and pakodas) with khushi's help, Nani brings up Chotey's name and Khushi jumps up like spring "Hamme chalna chahiye (i better go)"  she explains her condition to Nani, "when Arnavji comes, i'll leave" (nice to hear his actual name from her lips)"

Ami's alternate scenesπŸ˜ƒ: wish they played this condition out a bit longer. Khushi working there a few day without his knowledge, but our forgetful Khushi leaves a few things of hers here and there that he comes across and reminds him of her, till one day she forgets something big and has to come back and he catches her...or maybe he see her on the street outside his house bugging the heck out of him... would've made for some  gripping episodes, of course for this to be a success, La would have to be in on it

Anajli remembers that he has a video conference and he'll be late, "you can stay longer"...khushi decides to stay.

Finally some Arnav darshan, in his office, actually doing some work...no khushi distractions? what the! Anyway he gets a call that his meeting is canceled.

If the call is canceled, then why am i finding out about it now[DAMMIT!]?

In the dark of the night, Arnav is returning home from  work early with a gift for an upset Lavanya, just finished talking to her, she was in the kitchen making dinner and eagerly awaiting his arrival to discuss something important. Soon after he gets a call from the manager who hired Khushi for the sweets, he wanted to know what they should do about Khushi Kumari Gupta's  payment?

Nothing registered except her name, Kushi Kumaari Gupta, thunder within, touchy irrational reaction,  similar to Khushi's reaction to his name. Rudely interrupting the manager,  "tumhare paise mil gaye tumhe? baat khatam (you got your money, convo over!)" 

bluetooth violently  thrown on the passenger seat and flashbacks shooru : the tirgress a the Guest house, the rain hug followed, lastly his desperate attempt at communication in the storage room. 

Enraged, frustrated he reaches his driveway and tell himself again "uss ladki ke baare mein soch na bandh karo"  from "Khushi, Khushi, KHUSHI" in  sexy husky voice to "that girl "uss ladki," the transformation happened quick. He was also angry both at himself and at that girl. Himself because he is unable to control this chaos within and at Khushi for causing the chaos. A heated passionate argument ensued in their last meeting and later that night he romanced her payal, and when Lavanya wanted to know if there anyone as important as his sister, she came to mind. She shed light into his dark world, he had begun to concentrate more on her thoughts than this painful past. She also dared to defy him which hurt him. He wanted his control back more than ever when he got out of that car outside his home...

A few steps into the house, and he is caught offguard by that  wooshing gust of wind,  after circling him, it travels back to  Khushi in the kitchen. Arnav seems to be an expert at recognizing this feeling by now, but Khushi is still confused about it, she shakes it off and goes back to work,

Darkness takes over as the light goes out and he convinces himself yet again "woh yahaan nahi hai, it's impossible (she is not here)"

Khushi in the kitchen with her greates fear, darkness calls out  "hey Devi maiya." while he makes his way into the kitchen "Lavanya, tum phone pe bahot upset lag rahi thi, sab teek hai?"

The darkness alone was probably a better company

Khushi freezes hearing his voice, he walks over and puts his hand on her shoulder, fear and darkness have her tongue. 

Arnav on the other hand has been sent into a trans with this connection, Enticement, a bliss of sort, and almost a smile on his face,  far away from reality he just takes it in...

Even in the darkness, her light beams through his being 

Khushi having no choice but  to turn to him slowly, the darkness quickly disappears allowing Arnav to see her clearly, a glimpse of his true feelings appear on his face at first and the hand remains on the shoulder, but within seconds, his face changes from tender to anger. 

This was his chance to gain that control back,  with the help of his dark side and he pushes her away the same way pushed after the rain hug, she got way to close to him, he just wants her away.

Khushi looks at her abandoned shoulder and immediately took notice to the difference his behavior from their recent meetings. This side she hadn't seen since the day he sent her to the guest house. A hint of blaming herself as she looks on without uttering a word.

"DI!" Arnav yells out for Anjali, he knows she had something to do with bringing her here

Lavany runs in, "ASR, what are you doing home .."

Arnav doesn't give her a chance to finish "Lavanya, tum beech me mat bolna! (you stay out of this)" [La was never really allowed in the middle of these two, even Khushi didn't allow her to take the resignation letter and Arnav is not allowing it now]

He looks back at Khushi, "out"

Khushi looks at him, helplessly watching the return of the rakshas (monster) she knew him before all these unknown feelings came about. 

She look heart broken, even though it easier with him being this way, a sense of loss in her eyes. ASR emerges but this time he is a defense not an offence.  He desperately wants her out,  out of his house, out of his mind, out of his heart so he can gain his normalcy back. His only chance is the darkness of ASR, hate her, insult her, show no mercy...what he doesn't realize is that  in due time, darkness has to give way to the light πŸ˜‰

DOOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

❀️ ALL OF THESE, Arnave in pure bliss πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago