FF-Imagination becomes authenticity-COMPLETED!

Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Well..umm..Hey everybody. I'm an old reader of many Ff's on India Forums. I comment on a few but I've read half of the FF's on this forum and so I decided to write one aswell. There are many, many writers that inspired me to write a story! ^_^ Well this is my story. There are some parts I made myself and well half of it is real, things that have actually happened to me. I have a crush on this guy so it's all that is in this story. 

And I've posted this story on another forum. I got alot of attention there too. I was suggested by - harsha , that I should post it here so yeahh. :) Well, here you go. Hope you guys like. :D

Prologue-

"I wish we become best-friends and he falls in love with me" Khushi said pensively. Khushi Kumari Gupta, a 14 year old had fallen in love with her class fellow Arnav Singh Raizada.

She lived with her parents in Lucknow and was in grade 9. Her best-friend, Payal knew all about her love. They had been best-friends since grade 6. Khushi was a very imaginative girl. She was a innocent, fun-loving and bubbly girl. She did not like to be in relationships because she thought that it was forbidden in her religion. She liked to bring others together.

Arnav was a 16 year old; he was good in his studies. He was every girls dream. His father was in army so he didn't get to see his father so often. He didn't have his mother as she had died when Arnav was 3 years old. He liked to be all by himself. His best friend was Akash and Nk.

Many years went by; Khushi's parents had sent her to England for studies. As she had completed on her O'levels. She was away, away from him. She wasn't in contact with anyone except Payal.

Lavanya, Akash, Nk and Arnav were still in the same group.

How do they become best friends and fall in love? You'll have to see for yourselves.

Buddy me for Pm's. :D

Scroll down for the - Index - 

Edited by Lalaland222 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great starting !!

The concept seems interesting. Do continue soon.

Best of luck for your future chapters . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lalaland222 thumbnail

Chapter # 1

"Khushi I need to tell you something" Payal said adjusting her laptop screen.

"What is it?" Khushi said, excitedly.

Khushi and Payal were skyping with each-other. "Umm...Remember I told you about a guy I really like?" Payal said.

"Yes yes. Wait did Akash ask you out? Khushi said, with clapping her hands in excitement.

"Umm yeah kind of" Payal said.

"Oh my god! I need to hear EVERYTHING! Everything or else I'll kill you, I'm serious. Khushi said.

"Khushiii listen...Fine so it was like the other day my dad came to my university and Akash was standing on the gate looking for his driver. He saw my dad and they met. Turns out that his father and my father were really good friends. Since dad went to Dubai he lost contact with him. And then... they were invited over to dinner. I was wearing a black shalwar kameez, he kept looking at me and he confessed also...proposed me!" Payal said in one breath and in the end hid her face in her hands.

"And you're telling this to me NOW? How could you!" Khushi said pretending to be angry.

"It happened so quickly that you have no idea. My dad loves Akash and they said that they'll get us engaged this Sunday." Payal said.

"Oh my god! Engagement? I am coming to India, NOW! Khushi said freaking out.

"Realllyy!?!" Payal said excitedly.

"How do you except me to miss my best-friends engage, how? Tell me?" Khushi said while looking at her phone.

"Brb" Khushi said and ran off.

"Khushi wait!! Are you angryyy..?" Payal said but Khushi had already gone.

Khushi went up to her father and told him about how suddenly her best-friend is getting engaged.

"Yes Khushi, I know Abisheik told me. And I had already booked your tickets because I knew you'd be like I want to go" Shashi said while reading the newspaper.

"Why didn't you tell me Dad?" Khushi said, angrily.

"Because, Abisheik said not to tell you cause Payal was going to." Shashi said.

"Oh! When is my flight by the way?"-Khushi asked excitedly.

"This Friday. Pack your stuff up" Shashi said.

"Shit, this Friday?" Khushi was shocked.

"Yes sweetie because you know Christmas is coming and the seats are pretty much booked" He said.

"Oh my God! I'm so excited." She said while hugging him sideways.

"Oh and till when can I stay there?" she continued.

"Till Payal is married and is save inside her new house" Shashi said kissing her on her forehead.

"You mean almost a year" Khushi said, surprised.

"Depends on you" Saying this Shashi smiled and went.

"I have the best dad" Khushi said to her self.

"Where were you?" Payal said angrily.

"I can't come! No flights till the next two months" Khushi said.

"Khushi, no. You can't do this to me. Try pleaassee!" Payal said.

"Oh God, I can't pretend in-front of you. I'm coming this Friday" Khushi laughing out loud.

"Eee..." Payal started screaming excitedly. "I can't believe it. I'm going to see you after SUCH a long time. 6 years, man that's a long time" Payal said.

"I knooww. I'm so excited" Khushi said.

"Khushi do you still remember Arnav? Payal said, hesitantly.

Khushi's smile disappeared. "Why yes, of course I do" She said.

"And you still have hope that he likes you?" Payal said.

"Why these questions all of a sudden, Payal?" Khushi asked curiously.

"No just like that" Payal said.

(Past explanation)

Obviously things had changed during all these years. Khushi's mother had died to due tumour. Khushi couldn't visit India due to her University issues. Her dad was alone in India so he decided to settle up in England with Khushi. Payal and Khushi's father became business partners and also best-friends. Abhisheik handled a part of business in Dubai and Shashi handled the other part in England.

Chapter#2

Lalaland222 thumbnail
Sooo during her teenage she fell in love with him ha?
Does he remember her now?

would like to read more๐Ÿ˜›
Lalaland222 thumbnail

Chapter # 2

It was Friday, midnight when Khushi was at the airport and was hugging her dad.

"Byeee... I'll miss you" Shashi said.

"I'll miss you more" Khushi said.

"You should go now, or you'll miss the flight" Shashi said.

Khushi went inside the aircraft, she was excited to see her best-friend and something was telling her that she'll meet Arnav. All her thoughts were flushed away when the airhostess offered food.

"Foood..." Khushi said in excitement.

Everybody looked at her and she felt awkward. It was time for the flight to land. She couldn't wait until she saw Payal and hugged her. After all the checking and stuff Khushi looked here and there to find Payal.

"Khushii..." she could hear someone say her name. Khushi turned around and aw Payal.

"Oh my god, its you." Khushi and Payal said at the same time. They both hugged each other as if there was no tomorrow.

"It's so good to see you" Payal said wiping away a faint tear. "We should get going" Payal continued.

They sat in the car, chatting and eating together after such a long time. But Arnav's thoughts were still bothering Khushi.

They reached home. Khushi and Payal entered together and there was a lot of rush going around here and there.

"Umm... that's just my engagement preparations." She said.

"Oh my girls" they heard Payal's mom, Sheetal. She hugged Khushi.

"There you go up the stairs and take a left the second room is yours, Khushi. Opposite to Payal's room." Sheetal said. "No go go freshen up, foods will get ready in a minute" She said.

Khushi went up to her room.

"Does she know?" Sheetal asked Payal.

"No mom not yet" Payal said gritting her teeth.

"Then when will you tell her, she'll get angry?" Sheetal said.

"I will I will. Just looking for a perfect chance" Payal said.

"Well you got to look for your perfect time quick cause time is less and the engagement is at his house" Sheetal said walking off to the Kitchen.

"Oh God, why is this happening with me?" Payal said to herself.

It was the engagement day.

"Oh God, Khushi its 5, get out of the wash-room already. We have to be there by 6.30!" Payal said while banging the wash-room door.

"I'm done, I'm done" Khushi said while adjusting the towel on her head.

"Finally...now move out of the way!" Payal said pushing Khushi away.

"Oh someone is in a hurry to meet somebody" Khushi said teasingly.

"Shutupp!!" Payal yelled from inside of the wash-room.

Payal came out of the wash-room and looked at Khushi. Khushi was wearing a T-pink long shirt with a lehenga. It had silver work done on it. Her hair was done in a bun, efficiently. And her bangs were on her forehead. She wasn't much of a jewelry person so she wore a simple necklace which was her mothers and silver hoops. She had made a braid right before her bangs. Payal was fascinated.

"You know any guy can fall for you" Payal said. "I wish I was a guy!" Payal continued.

A chuckle escaped Khushi's mouth.

"But I guess not one guy" Khushi said, feeling heartbroken.

Payal suddenly feeling Khushi's sadness changed the topic.

"Khushi, its 5.30! Shit. We got to run. They're house is 30 minutes from here." Payal said adjusting her duppatta.

"What? Whose house? Isn't the engagement here?" Khushi said, frowning.

"Didn't I tell you? Actually you see Akash's best-friend wanted the function to be at his house. So we have to go there." Payal said quickly.

"But isn't it...I mean doesn't the guys family have to be at the girls house to get engaged and stuff?" Khushi said, puzzled.

"It's not necessary Khushi. It's not like old times." Payal said.

"Okay whatever. I just want to see how Jee..ja ji look likes" Khushi said pressurizing the words.

"Jeeja ji? You should speak Hindi, you mess it up." Payal said, hiding her blush.

"Payyaalll...Khushiii!" They heard Sheetal calling. "We are leaving in 5! Come downstairs" Sheetal said.

"Wow this is a big house!" Khushi said, amazed by the huge gates which opened slowly for the cars to enter.

"House? Mansion man." Payal said correcting her.

They got out of the cars and were walking towards the door.

"You everybody from our school is going to be here." Payal said.

"Yeah I know." Khushi said in excitement and was not paying any attention. What Payal really meant to say was unknown to her.

They were welcomed warmly. Khushi was eager to meet Akash.

"Where is Akash, Payal? I want to meet him NOW!" Khushi said looking around. "And why are all the people looking at me?" Khushi said feeling a bit awkward.

"Because you look beautiful" Payal said. "Oh there he is" Payal said pointing at Akash.

"The tall guy who is coming towards us?" Khushi whispered to Payal.

"Yes" Payal said blushing.

"Payal he is hot" Khushi said.

"I know" Payal said, blushing again.

"Stop with this shyness. Your bold in-front of me so what's the difference." Khushi said.

"I like it when she blushes." Akash said.

"Oh, umm..Hello!" Khushi said.

"Hi" Akash said.

"Akash this is Khushi. My best-friend. She just came from England his Friday." Payal said.

"I'm Akash; it's nice to see you finally. I've heard a lot about you." Akash said.

"Really?" Khushi asked in excitement. "Its good to see you too" Khushi said.

"It seems like I've seen you before Khushi" Akash said.

Payal suddenly looked up at Khushi with her big eyes. She hadn't told Khushi that it was Arnav Singh Raizada's house. "Oh God" Payal whispered.

"Oh umm. Where have you seen me?" Khushi said.

"Are you the same Khushi who used to be in school?" Akash said.

"I used to be in Indian Grammar High School." Khushi said, confused up.

"Oh God I knew you were the same Khushi. Don't you remember me?

Akash? We were in the same section and have been together since class 4?" Akash said helping Khushi remember.

"Shit! Your screwed Payal" Khushi said in her mind.

"Oh yeah of-course I do. How can I forget? It's really good to see you Akash after such a long time." Khushi said.

"We all miss you a lot, believe me we did" Akash said excitedly.

Payal was confused- "How come Akash was so excited? Did he know? I can't see Arnav. It's good he isn't here. Even if he was, Khushi wouldn't have recognized" Payal said to herself.

"We?" Khushi said. Payal got her attention to Khushi.

"Yes, by we, I mean...Lavanya, Nk, Arnav and me" Akash said.

"Haha, I see. I can't wait to meet them" Khushi said.

"Akashhh..."

"Oh got to go. I'll be with you guys in a bit" Akash said in a hurry and left.

"Okay." Khushi smiled at him as he left.

"Khushi I can explain" Payal said.

"You couldn't tell me could you? Khushi said.

"I'm sorry. Really I am. I didn't have the guts to tell you" Payal said, pleadingly.

"Is he in a relationship?" Khushi asked.

"No, but we all think he likes Lavanya" Payal said. "But he has changed a lot" Payal continued.

"What? Likes? Why?" Khushi asked.

"No body knows" Payal said shuddering her shoulders. "Oh and this is his house" Payal said quickly and ran away.

"WHAT?" Khushi yelled.

Next up - Arnav-Khushi encounter. 

Chapter#3

McAwesomness thumbnail
HEY!
thanx for the pm! it was very sweet of you just like ur story!
please continue. It sounds great so far and i like how you have them with an integrated past.
So curious!
anyway
fantastic job! keep going please!!

shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg I loved it.

It's simply.awesome..

Plz do pm me.
mdeshpande thumbnail
Hey, nice story. Enjoyed reading. but u made Sheetal payal's mom ...,huh??!!!  hehehe just don't like the name. w8t 4 nxt.
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved itb