Posted: 11 years ago
Nice starting
OMG sheetal...payal's mom  😆
update soon
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter # 3

"Khushi can you bring that basket here!" Payal yelled from the other room.

"Fine... I'll get it!" Khushi yelled back. Khushi started walking but then she realized that it wasn't their house. How was she supposed to know which 'other room' was Payal talking about? There were so many rooms here.

"Payal! Where are you?" Khushi said looking here and there but she couldn't find her.

"Go straight and take a right. That's were the flower basket is" Khushi heard someone say. She turned around and saw Nk.

"Umm...Thank you?" She said, puzzled.

"Don't you get all confused, don't you remember me Khushi?" Nk said.

"You know my name? Umm...no." Khushi said looking at him. "Oh no wait... You're Nandkishore!" Khushi said surprisingly and hugged him.

"It's really good to see you" Nk said hugging her back. "And it's Nk; remember how I get annoyed about my full name?"

"Yes, yes of-course" she said.

Khushi and Nk had been really good friends. They were neighbors and used to play together every evening. Soon Nk was sent to Khushi's school. Nk became friends with Akash, Arnav and other people. He knew how Khushi felt about Arnav.

"Come on, let's get you to meet everyone else from our school" Nk said pulling Khushi's arm.

"I would love to seriously but I need to get the basket remember?" Khushi said.

"Oh right!" Nk said.

"I'll be with you in a minute" Khushi said while running up the stairs.

"Oh here it is" Khushi said happily pointing at the basket. She took it and was walking out of the room when she bumped into somebody, not just somebody.

"Ow" Khushi said in a whisper.

"Can't you watch where you walk?" Arnav said angrily.

"I'm sorry" She bent down to pick up the flowers and the basket not bothering to look for who it was she bumped into. "Oh my God, what have I done? All the flowers." She murmured to herself.

"I'm talking to you!" He yelled at her. Khushi was startled.

"Why are you screaming at me for no reason? I said I'm sorry, okay?" she yelled back. "Woaw, he's hot" she thought.

Arnav looked at her. He was awestruck. She was beautiful, he thought. He wanted to ask if she is okay but his ego didn't let him. And since she shouted back at him, he would never ask her that. Does she even know who she bumped into?

"Because you bumped into me and don't talk to me like that. How dare you shout at me. Do you even know who I am?" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"No not interested, at all and I said I'm sorry okay? I didn't do this on purpose. What a freak! You can't even say 'its okay' and help a girl. What a... Laad governor" Khushi said in one breath and stormed out of the room. For a second Arnav didn't realize what she just said. When realization dawned upon him he was angry.

"No body talks to me like that. She doesn't know who she has messed with. I'll make her pay back!" Arnav said and went downstairs to join others or maybe get a glimpse of her.

Hope you like it. :D And I'll update more in a bit. Buddy me for Pm's. 

Note - everybody please like the post or just buddy me so that I can send you all Pm's and make up a list to who I am suppose to send. Thankyou! 

Chapter#4

Edited by Lalaland222 - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You have crafted the story really well.
Sheetal is Payal's mom. 😆
Arnav and Khushi don't recognize each other and Arnav is in a total revenge mood. Interesting !!
Continue soon.
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.

Nk is such a sweet heart...

awww both are bumped into each other...
Arnav's quite attracted with her beauty, but his ego arghhh 😡
thnx dear for the nice update and pm.
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM!
Sweet FF :)
mdeshpande thumbnail
👍🏼  but was short. Fire works now after that mishap, but some rabba ves too???
thnx 4 pm.
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome story.
Read all the chapters in a go.
Continue soon and plz PM me.
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
mmm... mmm... i like3d it
update soon!