Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ Arshi

Thnx chalov .In red yes totally love that acidity and her pagal pan.Just love her too much/👏 Glad you liked it.What happened to the song you always relate with the story.Looking forward for that😳❤️

Here you go (also read my answer to INDI) pg 110

Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein dil subah shaam
Par tumhe likh nahin paaon main uska naam

Chaaha hai tumne jis baawri ko
Woh bhi sajanwa chaahe tumhi ko
Naina uthaae to pyaar samjho
Palken jhukaa de to ikraar samjho
Rakhti hai kabse chupa chupa ke  (abhi dono ne nahi hai samja par but seem to be doing this)

@ Ami
Loved what you wrote a chit of a jhalli girl who could decipher all gestures and inner most thoughts of mighty ASR who understood him but did not say makes him do what she thinks is correct and should do.

@Durga  liked your song and got this thought how about Chupke Chupke chal ri purvayya song for Akash and Payaliya

❤️LOVE THIS SONG DEAR THNX FOR BRINGING MEMORIES.REKHA AND KAPPOR  love this movie
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

mmm one of my favourite scenes. this must be episode 301 that samin spoke of. yeah i think that blue churidar scene was about him being characterless... must check.

Khushi said, "Badtameezi ke bhi koyi had hoti hain," when he said that " Tum jaise larkiyo ka kya hain ek geya dusra fasa le na." in the second episode.
 He said Badtameezi to maine abhi shuru bhi nehi kihe in 2ndand 301 episode.
 In episode 86 me said that interfering in personal life is badtameezi.
 In episode 96 Khushi said- Yeh kya Badtameezi hain and he said " Badtameezi pe main abhi utra nehi.
 And in episode 56 and 301 Khushi said - Aap Badtameezi kar rahe hain.
 Also in episode 80 the word was Character dheela not badtameez
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Cynthia
That was when he insulted Khushi when she came to teach LA AND WHEN Khushi went off and Di got very angry and stopped talking to Chotey he went to their house and gave them money so Khushi comes back to work . Buaji and payal wanted to throw the money at him but Khushi accepted as circumstances back at Lucknow were very bad.

Thank you I know I remembered him bringing them money but I wished it was for payment for this job oh well.  As a baker it upsets me when payment is not made in full but it happens sometimes.😭
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry guyz am caught in the meshes of eps 57
@ BD: oh yes. ASR's 'loaded statement' "tumne to kaha tha lucknow chali jaogi"was like a loaded gun! Pierced my heart straight away! Anger, vulnerability, madness, longing,frustration, relief all this and much more in that one statement! I am deadwa! You?!
@  Arshi: oh yes. 'Desires in form of daggers when they met at poolside.' Had every element of lovemaking after a lovers fight! Deadwa again!
@ Indi: oh yes. ' Its a good thing that she didn't open her eyes, if she had...no question of not falling in love and crashing into his arms.' Total deadwa!! Only Krishna can save me now and he too has been compared to 'greek god' Herakles!! 
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi all,  logging off and on.. saw the discussion and thought to butt in :)  Here I am,  protector of La !

I sincerely don't think that La was after ASR money. 

Having said that, I will say she chose him as her bfd because she picks up only the best brands available 😳 .  By that what I mean is, she is not into the belief that true love doesn't know caste, creed, social status, looks .  She wouldn't have chosen anyone working in her office as her bfd.  She fell for ASR since he is the best.  And though she was later shown as a bimbo, I believe she is intelligent and not ignorant ( our Indian et industry is into the belief that anyone who is a bit materialistic is shallow and dumb just like in western world blondes are projected as dumb in thier shows !!!)

ASR likes her intelligence, her appearance which gels with his status, her easy going attitude, her thoughts about marriage / living in and overall she doesn't argue with him.  This made her his gfd.  They both chose each other basically for many reasons other than love. 

But I still feel somewhere down the line La fell in love with ASR as she must have seen glimpses of his beautiful inner personality.  That is the reason she started doing everything possible to be with him, enduring strict nani, adjusting with separate rooms, following rituals, later agreeing to marriage and then finally giving him up since she realised he is in love with khushi. 

You said it, R! 
Agree with ur analysis of La's character. Initially ASR was the best catch for her. Rich, handsome, non interfering and free thinking BF. But later she fell in love and gave him up for his happiness, his Khushi!
And Khushi...well, she never cared for his wealth or looks!! She fell only for his soulful soul and hurting heart and healed it with her love!!!!Wow! Kya pyaar hai!
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Hey all! Thank you for the mind blowing episode write ups! 
Indy, BarunDiwani,ArshiHamesha,Cinthiann and Anita, hats off to such amazing wonderful pieces of pure joy! I cant tell you all how much i loved reading your posts on the maha episode...i loved the detail, the emotions, the deep secrets only the eyes conveyed, the silent admission of how much he had missed her, the look in her eyes when he held her by the poolside, the way his eyes followed her...how this was the first proper time a gust of wind had made its appearance heralding her presence to him...he had dismissed it but it was to be a true sign...the beginning of many more!
My best part was the way he possessively holds her while he questions her by the poolside...so much hurt hidden behind his show of anger...could she not realise why he asked her with her own last words to him, that she must mean something dear to him because he remembered those words...if he wanted to be indifferent towards her, he could have just told her to leave his house...but he was determined to ask her because her words had hurt him to the core.
Then when Lavanya hugged him from behind, he did not even care...his eyes were glued on to Khushis face, reading her eyes...and as they both looked at each other, a silent conversation took place that made him puzzled as well as intrigued...watch it again...his eyes flit from side to side reading her face...is it..could it possibly be a glint of jealousy that he saw? Is that why he couldn't help but turn back and watch her leave?it seems the secret conversation of the eyes (as many of you wrote in your posts) was much more deeper than the angry dialogue exchanged!
Loved your posts, just had to say it again!🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Sorry guyz am caught in the meshes of eps 57

@ BD: oh yes. ASR's 'loaded statement' "tumne to kaha tha lucknow chali jaogi"was like a loaded gun! Pierced my heart straight away! Anger, vulnerability, madness, longing,frustration, relief all this and much more in that one statement! I am deadwa! You?!
@  Arshi: oh yes. 'Desires in form of daggers when they met at poolside.' Had every element of lovemaking after a lovers fight! Deadwa again!
@ Indi: oh yes. ' Its a good thing that she didn't open her eyes, if she had...no question of not falling in love and crashing into his arms.' Total deadwa!! Only Krishna can save me now and he too has been compared to 'greek god' Herakles!! 

In red Totally agreed with you😆 They were doing it with their eyes any way😉
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Indy, BarunDiwani,ArshiHamesha,Cinthiann and Anita, hats off to such amazing wonderful pieces of pure joy! I cant tell you all how much i loved reading your posts on the maha episode...i loved the detail, the emotions, the deep secrets only the eyes conveyed, the silent admission of how much he had missed her, the look in her eyes when he held her by the poolside, the way his eyes followed her...how this was the first proper time a gust of wind had made its appearance heralding her presence to him...he had dismissed it but it was to be a true sign...the beginning of many more!
My best part was the way he possessively holds her while he questions her by the poolside...so much hurt hidden behind his show of anger...could she not realise why he asked her with her own last words to him, that she must mean something dear to him because he remembered those words...if he wanted to be indifferent towards her, he could have just told her to leave his house...but he was determined to ask her because her words had hurt him to the core.
Then when Lavanya hugged him from behind, he did not even care...his eyes were glued on to Khushis face, reading her eyes...and as they both looked at each other, a silent conversation took place that made him puzzled as well as intrigued...watch it again...his eyes flit from side to side reading her face...is it..could it possibly be a glint of jealousy that he saw? Is that why he couldn't help but turn back and watch her leave?it seems the secret conversation of the eyes (as many of you wrote in your posts) was much more deeper than the angry dialogue exchanged!

Hey Rebecca in BOLD this scene or I say everything of this Maha was so special and we as viewers felt to the core .No doubt he was in pain by those "Hamesha keh liye" which made him restless day and night.If he was in Hate yes he could tell him just go away but he Hold her right next to her and she understood each and every word but again both are in denial.His ego and her fear is now going to play a big role in upcoming epis.THNX for reading❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Loved your insightful synopsis of the episodes.
You are simply brilliant. Loved your symbolization and connection.
Loved the line in purple and bold purple is my answer.

Thnx for your lovely comments.Love this addition
You just said it.Arnav and Khushi used to speak through their eyes. Remember the heer ranjha dialogue,"jisko jee jaan se chate he jaab usko nazro ko samne pate tab akhe bolte he jubaan nahi.

Heer Ranjha Part has so much store for us.Just don't want to open this PANDORA BOX now😆

Arnav though said those words. But I think he never meant that. He knew very well how hard working and ethical she was.he used to say like that just becoz he wanted to deny his love for Khushi.
Agreed he did not mean it but she took it seriously when she made those Jalaibis to prove him she is not in for money always

was drooling like a shameless creature.he was looking irresistible!

LOVED THIS PART WE ALL DO DEAR HE IS HMM HMM GOOD👏😉

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Feeling v sleeepy! But want to join Rebecca in thanking all my merry philosopher friends for making this second journey into IPK worth every while!!
 And Rebecca your analyses are awesome too. Can never forget the one on them pearls! And this one too! Ya he cud hv just askd her to leave his house if he was indifferent but he wanted an answer to the loaded statement(courtesy BD), which had hurt him to the core. And ya maybe he wanted Khushi to be jealous and suffer for him like he had for her.
And why dint he tell her that her payal had slipped off her ankle?To take it with her and get lost! He he!!!!