Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

thanks so much, cynthia,

aw not much insight, just ramble really, but i am so glad it makes ya happy. i end up reading yours first thing most morning, and the upbeat funny pinted take seenms to brighten up the morning.

you into chilli padi too? soul sister. can't live without it. and seriously considering carrying it around in my bag. my happiest day, when the chef at a fairly upscale italian restaurant in singapore, offered me chilli padi when he heard i wanted something hot. my friends at the table nonplussed, me ecstatic.

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 59!!!!!!

The episode starts off where it ended…with mami causing a hungama over one sour box of sweets…khushi said the jalibies are not bad try it but mami ji was like no the taste and smell of the other one is still with me…the manager gets mad and said that you will not get the money nor will the sweets be served…and he walks off to tell arnav…as the manager leaves mami said take that as your get out…she leaves them alone in the kitchen…Khushi gets upsets and ties her dupatta and payal tries to stop her from making jalebies.  Mami goes to call Anjali and nani to tell them about the sweets…but they do not believe her and said that they check the sweets themselves…mami gets upset and said do you think I am lying…they leave her and Anjali and nani go to the kitchen…they see khushi making jalebis…they get happy and Anjali tries to cheer khushi up by saying they will serve the sweets to the guest…khushi gets shocked and Anjali said unless you want to eat all these yourself…Mami makes a comment saying that they are using all their stuff but nani stops her and said she approves of what khushi is doing…mami  gets mad…khushi is serving her jalebis when arnav comes up infront of her…he kept doing that during the party like he wants to say something but cannot (maybe like thank you for cheering di up) but khushi just walked away from him…Khushi and payal thank nani and Anjali for doing the favor for them…I still think they should have paid them but oh well

In anjali's room before the sweet fiasco…Anjali is in her room sulking and nani and arnav were there to calm her down…nani was saying how khushi changed the color of her face…and nani compliments khushi saying how wise she is and compares her to la.

At the gupta house…khushi and payal tell bua ji that they will not get the contract money…and khushi is telling bua ji that I did everything in front of you, everything was fresh, I don't understand how the sweets went bad…bua ji said if you do something, something will always go wrong…bua ji was upset and did not really help the situation…I really felt bad for them, they did all this to help their parents but it backfired…I guess devi maiya has more plans to make khushi and arnav meet.

Back at the party, nani was saying how awesome khushi is…and la comes up saying how about me, she was quite drunk…la was saying how bad she annoying she was and how she is not nani but gabbar singh…the whole raizada family was shocked and embarrassed and la faints in arnav's arms.  In her room, arnav is by her and gave her nimbu pani and not looking at her (I died when I saw his face and that green and black sweater, do not get me started on that). Still not looking at her arnav gave her medicine…la was still trying to explain…after la ate the medicine, arnav tried to walk off but la stopped him and said please look at me…he turns around and he said how could you do this, you know that alcohol is banned and that surprise what were you thinking…la was like I know, but I thought one drink would calm me down but I seems to drink more…arnav was like what happened happened but you must apologize to nani…In anjam's room, shyam was saying how he came at the right time to fix the situation from getting worse…and said that his friend is better but I have to go be with him because he has no one…Anjali lets him go…obviously shyam is going to the guptas now.

In nani's room…Anjali, mami, and nani are talking about what happened…and nani said that mami always takes lavanya's side….and mami was like no….i swear she was taking cola…and said how does nani know what alcohol is…nani responds saying I am old but I am not that old not to know the difference between cola and alcohol…it seems my age went to you manorama…anajali was about to say something and nani said please do not say because la is a girl of today…she compares la to khushi saying that khushi is younger than la but she is so wise and she is also a girl of today…la comes from behind and said nani…will nani accept la's apology???

..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-58

Anajali and Shyam's anniversary party was going on in full swing. The guests were enjoying every bit and gathered for the cake cutting ceremony. But shyam already saw Khushi and escaped from the party. He called Anjali and faked a friend's accident. he knew very well how to manipulate his naive and kind hearted wife. He told her that his friend had nobody by his side to look after. When Anjali sounded hurt he wanted to come back to join her ignoring his severely wounded friend. Anjali admonished and told him to be with his friend. She then joined back to the party with a heavy heart. Arnav got concern and even said to call off the party. But Anjali didn't want to spoil the ambiance and cut the cake. Her sweet family tried their best to cheer her up.  Anjali is a sweetie but she is so much in love with shyam that she turns a deaf ear and does not notices the holes in his story...when i feel like she is suspicious, i am like she is catching on but i am proven wrong every time

Khushi also got upset at Anjali's sadness.She went to comfort her. She told her that the celebration is just some kind of show off. But the relationship of a perfect husband and wife  stands on strong bonding, You can't buy this with rituals, customs or money, The real thing is found in a couple's eyes, where words is not necessary, their eyes can speak volumes. What she said indeed the utter truth, what we later saw in Arnav-Khushi's relationship. Nani was astounded at khushi's maturity and sensitivity.Arnav was behind them and he might listened to Khushi. After he found her in RM in that day his gaze was just following her, as if he didn't want to get her out of his sight.  Nani wants la to be the bahu rather than la...that is why she is always comparing the two.  As for arnav, he is just relieved khushi did not leave that is why he keeps staring at her...and he wants to know the real reason why she stayed

La was content at her "character dhila" performance and was expecting some applaud from Nani and Anjali. Nani showed her acrimony and warned her not to defame her family like this ever. Her poignant  reply annoyed La again.She got delirious and wanted to celebrate the party in her wild way. She searched for the drinks what her so called modern friends brought for her.  La was just so unfit for the conservative Raizada family.May be that's why Arnav was never serious for his relationship with her. Arnav was modern, but he always respected his family's ethics and values. Wasn't that song the most perfect choice to play at anjam's anniversay party...because shyam's character is dhela...it is like a clue for the Raizadas that they did not get...For me, i think la was a time pass for him, but since his nani made a hungama about him being with her arnav got mad and is doing all this to prove nani wrong

Mami was determined to ruin Payal and Khushi. She executed a master plan to prove that Khushi's sweets were bad. What a relentless monster she was! The manager also supported her and warned her not to serve the rotten sweets and denied to pay them also.Khushi was incredulous, coz she knew the sweets can't be rotten in a short span of time. He father is a halwai. she grew up handling, making and preserving sweets. She got terribly upset but couldn't antagonized also, coz Mami was hell bound after them. I was crying for Khushi. When I see any injustice to her, I can't bear it. Coz I love her immensely. I hated Mami for this heinous act I'm terribly sad that this evil plot of mami never revealed in the show.  The less i say about mami the better...all i can say is i wanted to throw a boulder at her

i commented in the blue color!!!
and can you please pm me when you write your analysis
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

ASR can't even see his girlfriend standing in front of him dressed in a figure hugging black slit gown meddling with his first shirt button ...

All he can think about is --- Khushi.  You got that right...he is wondering why did khushi not go to Lucknow

When he saw her sitting there her palms covering her face in fear he feels a jolt in his heart.  He gets angry -- with himself for feeling that jolt. Then he is angry with her for running out on him without acknowledging him. That chit of a girl! How dare she?

He confront her at the pool side. He wants to talk to her. He wants to hear her voice. You said you were going away to Lucknow he asks her.
But that girl tries to run again. WHy does she do this to him when all he wants is to hear her voice? He is angry with her.
He holds her hand roughly but his pulse begins to race at how soft her skin feels against his palm. Now he is angry with himself.
They spar. Aap battameezi kar rahe hain.
Tumhe aur koi bhasha samajh mein nahi aati

She remains in his hold until she hears Lavanaya's voice. She shrugs off his hand and takes a step back in confusion.  I loved this scene...arnav wants to know the reason why she did not leave...i think he was hoping that she stayed for him...this scene was the battle of the egos

When Lavanya hugs Arnav she bolts from there and Arnav's eyes follow her, like he hated to see her leave. When Lavanya brings him back to the present he comes back to reality and looks down to find her payal lying on the ground. Arnav wanted to pick up the payal so bad but la pulled him away before he can, as he was walking he kept staring at his...it will add to his khushi collection

Anjali Anjali Anjali --- your husband who was there with you in the party vanishes at the time of cake cutting? Wake up woman!
But I don't blame you. Your brother is right there lending you his shoulder justifying that a middle class lawyer is busier than himself -- a multi millionaire. 
A girl you hardly know is giving you advice that cakes and parties don't matter. It is what is in the heart and eyes that matter ultimately. All this from a girl who thinks her dhak-dhak was actually acidity!! Well said!!!!!!!!

Shyamji --- You show be given an award for thinking you can pull off marrying two women who live in the same town !!
You had a close encounter at two different temples and now you had to run out of your own wedding anniversary party man!  Devi maiya has got his back...i think he is the last pawn she will use to make arshi together...so that is why he is sliding by time after time

Lavanya -- Did you observe that ASR did not comment on your sexy dress? can you see the way he looks at Khushi ? Hope you catch on eventually.  I think she is so lost in ASR's money that she does not notice that he is not into her
And kudos to your intelligence! Knowing how traditional Raizada family is you have planned a surprise called "character dheela hai" You are not just a bimbo. You are also a dumb one! She is a retard but it is funny how it is played on shyam and anjali's anniversary party, and the song is perfect for shyam
To top it all you plan to get drunk on the champagne that Arnav told you was not allowed!! I guess she is drinking in tension but i do not justify her drinking...

Mamiji -- You are just one mean condescending b@#$@ aren't you? You hate the Raizada girls just because they happen to be poor and remind you of your own background. Earlier you tore the saree so their saree business is destroyed. Now you spoilt their sweets so that they can be humiliated and lose all their money.   THe less i say about her the better...she made me so mad
Do you know such a trauma can destroy people? I don't know how you can sleep at night!!

my comments are in light blue
nice analysis
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Wow Cynthia, that one word'Spoiled' is so apt for this eps. 👏
Cynthia, Anita, I too hated Mamiji for spoiling the sweets. Really mean of her! But there was a silver lining. If she hadn't spoiled Khushi's business for good, Khushi wouldn't have been desperate for money and forced to take job in RM and be close to Arnav.😉

Devi maiya has something good planned to get them together
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
@Anita

You said Lavanya was so lost in ASR's money that she couldn't see he was not into her
I wish that was the case... I don't think she was in for the money. If it was she would have never left him without a fight.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My take on 58&59 and previous ones

EPISODE 58&59

MAHA EPISODE 57 PART 2

MAHA Episode 57  PART 1

EPISODE 56

EPISODE 55

CLICK for previous LINKS

Thnx for reading and commenting

ArshiHamesha

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 59!!!!!!

The episode starts off where it ended'with mami causing a hungama over one sour box of sweets'khushi said the jalibies are not bad try it but mami ji was like no the taste and smell of the other one is still with me'the manager gets mad and said that you will not get the money nor will the sweets be served'and he walks off to tell arnav'as the manager leaves mami said take that as your get out'she leaves them alone in the kitchen'Khushi gets upsets and ties her dupatta and payal tries to stop her from making jalebies.  Mami goes to call Anjali and nani to tell them about the sweets'but they do not believe her and said that they check the sweets themselves'mami gets upset and said do you think I am lying'they leave her and Anjali and nani go to the kitchen'they see khushi making jalebis'they get happy and Anjali tries to cheer khushi up by saying they will serve the sweets to the guest'khushi gets shocked and Anjali said unless you want to eat all these yourself'Mami makes a comment saying that they are using all their stuff but nani stops her and said she approves of what khushi is doing'mami  gets mad'khushi is serving her jalebis when arnav comes up infront of her'he kept doing that during the party like he wants to say something but cannot (maybe like thank you for cheering di up) but khushi just walked away from him'Khushi and payal thank nani and Anjali for doing the favor for them'I still think they should have paid them but oh well

HE WANTS TO SEE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED AT POOLSIDE ,WHY IS SHE STILL HERE AND HOWCOME SHE DID NOT ARGUE WITH HIM OVER THAT .MY pov

In anjali's room before the sweet fiasco'Anjali is in her room sulking and nani and arnav were there to calm her down'nani was saying how khushi changed the color of her face'and nani compliments khushi saying how wise she is and compares her to la.

Nani always loved Khushi since from the beginning

At the gupta house'khushi and payal tell bua ji that they will not get the contract money'and khushi is telling bua ji that I did everything in front of you, everything was fresh, I don't understand how the sweets went bad'bua ji said if you do something, something will always go wrong'bua ji was upset and did not really help the situation'I really felt bad for them, they did all this to help their parents but it backfired'I guess devi maiya has more plans to make khushi and arnav meet.

YEAP DM HAS SO MUCH STORED FOR THEM BUT THEIR EGOISTIC WAYS ALWAYS SURPRISE HER TOO😆

Back at the party, nani was saying how awesome khushi is'and la comes up saying how about me, she was quite drunk'la was saying how bad she annoying she was and how she is not nani but gabbar singh😆'the whole raizada family was shocked and embarrassed and la faints in arnav's arms.  In her room, arnav is by her and gave her nimbu pani and not looking at her (I died when I saw his face and that green and black sweater, do not get me started on that)😳👏 Still not looking at her arnav gave her medicine'la was still trying to explain'after la ate the medicine, arnav tried to walk off but la stopped him and said please look at me'he turns around and he said how could you do this, you know that alcohol is banned and that surprise what were you thinking'la was like I know, but I thought one drink would calm me down but I seems to drink more'arnav was like what happened happened but you must apologize to nani'In anjam's room, shyam was saying how he came at the right time to fix the situation from getting worse'and said that his friend is better but I have to go be with him because he has no one'Anjali lets him go'obviously shyam is going to the guptas now.

THERE IS A BIG CHANGE IN ARNAV AS HE IS ASKING La TO SAY SORRY Hmmm😳

SHYAM IS LOW CHEAP CARACTER AFTER ALL HE HAS SO MANY ADMIRERS😡😡😡

In nani's room'Anjali, mami, and nani are talking about what happened'and nani said that mami always takes lavanya's side'.and mami was like no'.i swear she was taking cola'and said how does nani know what alcohol is'nani responds saying I am old but I am not that old not to know the difference between cola and alcohol'it seems my age went to you manorama'anajali was about to say something and nani said please do not say because la is a girl of today'she compares la to khushi saying that khushi is younger than la but she is so wise and she is also a girl of today'la comes from behind and said nani'will nani accept la's apology???

HER COMPARISON IS VALID my pov.Lets see 2morrow

nice analysis Anita .My comments are right next to paragraphs👏
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 57 (Maha-episode):Arshi Scenes only

"Tumne to kaha tha Lukhnow chali jaaogi?"

Short but a loaded statement, he asks at the first sight of her by the poolside without wasting a second! Her last words to him were "Lucknow jaa rahe hum...Hamesha ke liye (Lucknow forever!)."  his first full sentence to her after that day,   a natural reaction , and a logical statement after the rollar-coaster of emotions those words took him on  For a few days now, countless thoughts of her  end on that one note, making him terrified, restless, angry , hurt... "tum aise nahi jaa sakti, Kush, khushi, KHUSHI!!!"  panic set in the second she uttered those words. Then, a lock confirmed she had left, he stood there sad and hurt. Now, just when he mustered up some courage to throw out  her pearls, and make her a thing of his past, "Khushi  Kumaari Gupta" nothing more than a name,  she swoops back into his house again, without his permission...again. Only last time she only made it to the living room, now she's in his room, his closet, the most personal of things, she in deep, deeper than he allowed anyone to.   When he threw those pearls I was so upset watching his torment.  Then I thought those precious pearls discarded will not take her out of his heart or mind no matter how far they are thrown.  Having Kushi in his room, their room, was nice. 

From the minute Khushi had walked into the house, she prayed from protection from DM while giving Arnav a pause with her presence. 

A beautiful heart-pounding game would unfold, a combination of tag and hide & seek. Lets call it "bhagam-bhaag luka chupi"😆

Arnav was leaving and she was on her way in, the two would have no need to seek each other, had it not been for a barrier of decorative fabric [which symbolized misunderstandings leading to nafrat (hate)]. The barrier was no match for Arnav's sixth sense, he stopped to take in her overwhelming aura. All Khushi needed to do was turn around and look closer, for behind the barrier, stood no rakshas(monster) but a man that she can freeze just by being there. She had such power over him!

Khushi resumed her walk to the kitchen nervously until she hears that unmistakable husky, authoritive (the sexiest ) voice "no mistakes, i don't like people who make mistakes!"  Her eyes popped with fear and the tag part of the game starts. she tries to quickly tip-toe out of his sight,  but her payals(anklets) screamed out for him. "cham, cham cham "you're it!"  he hears it loud and clear, but Khushi is quick to hide. This ehsaas has never failed him, he seeks for her but only found disappointment. The game isn't over yet. He senses her, hears her payals but can't see her.  Very frustrating.

Thinking that "laad governor" has left she takes on the task of getting a big vessle from he storage room "dheera se kaam le khushi, woh rakshas aas paas nahi hai (relax, the monster isn't here)" she tells herself as she is lost and confused in this bhool bhulaiya house. 

While she finds her way, she unintentionally stands in the middle of Anjali and Shyaam, another glimps of what will come

She was wrong, he's still here, yelling at someone ofcourse, she  panics and hides behind the curtain outside of Shyaam and Anjali's room. 

Arnav walks by,  and that feeling again dammit!!  stops to think, she look at him and knows what he is "mehsoosing" (feeling). Arnav is instinctively drawn look towards the source of his ehsaas, but the phone rings distracting him.  It always amazed me how sensitive to her he was. 

Khushi proceeds to the store room, but the rakshash still lurks around yelling at  one of the Prakash brothers for spilling something on this shirt

"kitni baar pariksha logi DM? [gasp!] yeh to issi taraf aa raha hai (how many tests DM? he's coming this way)" what to do! what to do !  yes, go into his room and try to hide behind the green chase? no, inside the closet? yes" stumbling once, she eventually she climbs on.

Sanaya is pure perfection here and actually pretty much the whole episode, the expressions, the body language given to a panic-driven Khushi, keeping the cute and innocent infused with the confusion of a woman in love, BRILLIANT! Totally Agree!!!!

Arnav walks in, while on the phone, struggling to grab a hold of a shirt. Khushi hands it to him so, and thinks she's safe. That shatir dimaag of his, he looks at the shirt, perhaps her presence is too strong even the phone call isn't enough to divert his attention." Mein tumse baad mein baat karta hoon.(i'll talk to you later)" he glares back at the closet but again shakes it off, rolling his eyes at himself, about to leave the room when  our clumsy khushi lets out an "ouch" from hitting her head. She  panics, and makes it worse...Arav ko bas pata chal gaya (just knew), he rushes back and opens the door,  Love this part and my he is so handsome !!!

[Similar symbolism to the teej morning scene, his reflection on top of her this time,  indicating their oneness, souls intertwined,as he slides the door]

She covers her eyes, maybe this way he won't see her (too cute). He slides the door open as fast as he could and there she is, the one he was seeking for.  Arnav in sheer disbelief, the ehsaas didn't fail him, but his vocabulary did. All that came out of him was his signature line "What the!" (the best one for me.) In sheer disbelief, he just looks at her. Is she real ?   I love his stare his look is outrageous.  DM sure has a plan!!!

She jumps down and even in all of surprised/shocked state, he grabs her arm to save her from stumbling. she looks up like "why are you doing this?", he is asking a million questions with his eyes. she has to pry his hand off of her arm and as soon as she is successful,  and before Arnav can fathom what's happening, she runs off. Caught unaware by this game, he tries desperately to grab a hold of her duppatta, and the dupatta tries desperately to stay in his hands  But alas she escapes!

"Khushi!", she was too fast, he called out two more times "khushi, KHUSHI!". dejavu

He paces back and forth, baffled, flashbacks of her last words to him and then the lock. "Khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? (what's Khushi doing here?)", "how do i look ASR?"  La walks in, i feel sorry for both of them. She's fishing for a compliment from Arnav, whose mind is too occupied to process her question. she asks again, but  is quickly ignored  when Anjali walks in.Unfortunately for La, this will happen again, only the dress will be replaced by a saari and on that day he will realize his unfairness to her and let her go)  He was so preoccupied that he totally ignores his gorgeous girlfriend to ask his Di about Kushi just brilliant!

"Di,Kushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? kisi ko pata ho na ho, app ko zarur pata hoga " his urgency to make sense of all of this, and fully aware that his Di likes khushi so she must know. Somewhere he knows this is all not just a coincidence: the feeling of each other's presence, the running into each other all the time.  "Khushi and her sister did the sweets for us,you should know you did all the arrangements chotey" Anjali notifies him. This is the best  DM was working here on him.  He was the one who made those arrangementsHe was the one who called her here!

"if i would've known this order went to her, i would've canceled the order" (sure you would Arnav, sure you would) He's feeling alot of things right now, shocked, bafflement, a bit of anger but above all and behind what he displays, relief and happiness of her in front of him and not in Lukhnow are no doubt present Absolutely!

"oh fo! take this anger from your nose and put it in your pocket, the sweets are really yummy!" Anjali sweetly scolds him LOL I thought she said to stop being angry or she will punch him in the nose!!!

Barun, as usual, right on the mark displaying a wide range of emotions in this scene and also pretty much the everywhere, he is just perfectly perftect.   As always!

Let the party begin, couldn't help but notice Arnav's smile as he walked down those steps,  and later with his DI, could this have anything to do with the fact that Khushi is here. 

Just a lovely scene when in this crowded party, their eyes find each other, Khushi seems to have left him breathless, just ❤️ sighhh...

He notices when Khushi runs out to the pool side , he chases her. Hide &seek part of the game maybe over but the tag part continues.

"Tumne to kaha tha tum Lukhnow chali jaaogi?" asks at the first sight of her by the poolside. she looks back at him with no answer, and proceeds to  go back to the party.

"Enough!" Arnav probably thought in his head, with some sort of rights he grabbed her hand and pulled her back, right in front of him. Khushi at first looked into his eyes with ease, and though he was angry, Arnav couldn't help but return a tender look. If things weren't so escalated, this could've been a "rabba ve" moment. His holds still on her wrist, their gaze is on fire. Hey it was Rabba Ve to us!

Atlast she looks down to her wrist, covered by his tight grip, she tries to break free, his grip gets tighter. "aap batameezi kar rahe hai (you're being inappopriate)" she complains

"kyu ki batameezi ke a lava koi aur bhasha tumh samaj nahi aati hai, mein tumse kuchh puchh raha hu (because that's the only language you understand) obviously referring to his failed attempts at getting her to listen)"  or the reminder of the pearls from the broken dori  he continues, "Tumne kaha tha ki Lukhnow, waapis,  laut kar nahi aaogi, phir yahah kya kar rahi ho?"

The sadness he felt while he thought she left for hamesha ke liye surfaces in this question of his. " i thought you really left and waapis laut kar nahin aaogi (never coming back), do you have any idea what you put me through??" one can only assume his thoughts  Assume away!

"Majboori thi, tab bhi aur ab bhi" she answers, Arnav looks a bit hurt almost wanting her to say he braught her back. If only he know the economical hardship Khushi and her family are going through... 

"aap hamaara haat chodiye, warna..(let go of  my hand or else)." sexual tension makes an appearance😉  "Warna? (or else?)" he leans in closer 😳 "warna kya kar logi tum? (or else,what are you going to do)"

"Aap Arnav Singh Raizada honge aap ke ghar me (you're ASR in your house)" she fires back forgetting where she is

"Mera hi ghar hai (this is my house)" 😆

"I know this is your house...If i hadn't spent money on this order and if that manager told us the contract was  for you, i would've rather died than work for ppl like you!"

Insulted, and angry at her words 

"Pehle bhi tum hum jaise logo ke yahan kaam karti thi, aur waise bhi, tum jaise log paiso ke liye" he couldn't finish this false accusation with her eyes looking back at him, it would hurt her too much. they just look at eachother for a sec until..."ASR" La comes in looking for  him.He can't hurt her anymore, he doesn't want to right now, he is relieved she is back.

Finally allowing Khushi out of his grip, while La hugs him from behind.  Khushi looks away and Arnav carefully observes her reaction. La wants to know what she's doing here, Khushi looks at Arnav, their eyes spoke a different language than their lips today. 

Khushi runs inside, but her payal had other plans. It freed itself from her ankle, and called out for him for the second time today. A call he isn't able to ignore and a call he answers after the party is over.  Another fave in green.  Great line!

What a perfect episode, no wonder i don't like anything else other than this show, filled with moments that make us laugh one minute and then turn around to reach deep inside to make us feel, the level of deepness the they're feeling, the aching of one another the desire for one another and frustrations only add  fuel to this fire...deep sigh! This is one of my most watched epis :) shall always cherish this once-in-a-lifetime show.

Ami you and I are on the same page here!  I totally agree with this paragraph.  I don't want to or have the desire to watch anything else.  I need to have this couple back together on screen!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drooling!!!!

❤️best "What The!" moment ❤️❤️❤️

Love it!!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 57 (Maha-episode):Arshi Scenes only

"Tumne to kaha tha Lukhnow chali jaaogi?"

Short but a loaded statement, he asks at the first sight of her by the poolside without wasting a second! Her last words to him were "Lucknow jaa rahe hum...Hamesha ke liye (Lucknow forever!)."  his first full sentence to her after that day,   a natural reaction , and a logical statement after the rollar-coaster of emotions those words took him on  For a few days now, countless thoughts of her  end on that one note, making him terrified, restless, angry , hurt... "tum aise nahi jaa sakti, Kush, khushi, KHUSHI!!!"  panic set in the second she uttered those words. Then, a lock confirmed she had left, he stood there sad and hurt. Now, just when he mustered up some courage to throw out  her pearls, and make her a thing of his past, "Khushi  Kumaari Gupta" nothing more than a name,  she swoops back into his house again, without his permission...again. Only last time she only made it to the living room, now she's in his room, his closet, the most personal of things, she in deep, deeper than he allowed anyone to.

From the minute Khushi had walked into the house, she prayed from protection from DM while giving Arnav a pause with her presence. 

A beautiful heart-pounding game would unfold, a combination of tag and hide & seek. Lets call it "bhagam-bhaag luka chupi"😆

Arnav was leaving and she was on her way in, the two would have no need to seek each other, had it not been for a barrier of decorative fabric [which symbolized misunderstandings leading to nafrat (hate)]. The barrier was no match for Arnav's sixth sense, he stopped to take in her overwhelming aura. All Khushi needed to do was turn around and look closer, for behind the barrier, stood no rakshas(monster) but a man that she can freeze just by being there.

Khushi resumed her walk to the kitchen nervously until she hears that unmistakable husky, authoritive (the sexiest ) voice "no mistakes, i don't like people who make mistakes!"  Her eyes popped with fear and the tag part of the game starts. she tries to quickly tip-toe out of his sight,  but her payals(anklets) screamed out for him. "cham, cham cham "you're it!"  he hears it loud and clear, but Khushi is quick to hide. This ehsaas has never failed him, he seeks for her but only found disappointment. The game isn't over yet. 

Thinking that "laad governor" has left she takes on the task of getting a big vessle from he storage room "dheera se kaam le khushi, woh rakshas aas paas nahi hai (relax, the monster isn't here)" she tells herself as she is lost and confused in this bhool bhulaiya house. 

While she finds her way, she unintentionally stands in the middle of Anjali and Shyaam, another glimps of what will come

She was wrong, he's still here, yelling at someone ofcourse, she  panics and hides behind the curtain outside of Shyaam and Anjali's room. 

Arnav walks by,  and that feeling again dammit!!  stops to think, she look at him and knows what he is "mehsoosing" (feeling). Arnav is instinctively drawn look towards the source of his ehsaas, but the phone rings distracting him.  

Khushi proceeds to the store room, but the rakshash still lurks around yelling at  one of the Prakash brothers for spilling something on this shirt

"kitni baar pariksha logi DM? [gasp!] yeh to issi taraf aa raha hai (how many tests DM? he's coming this way)" what to do! what to do !  yes, go into his room and try to hide behind the green chase? no, inside the closet? yes" stumbling once, she eventually she climbs on.

Sanaya is pure perfection here and actually pretty much the whole episode, the expressions, the body language given to a panic-driven Khushi, keeping the cute and innocent infused with the confusion of a woman in love, BRILLIANT!

Arnav walks in, while on the phone, struggling to grab a hold of a shirt. Khushi hands it to him so, and thinks she's safe. That shatir dimaag of his, he looks at the shirt, perhaps her presence is too strong even the phone call isn't enough to divert his attention." Mein tumse baad mein baat karta hoon.(i'll talk to you later)" he glares back at the closet but again shakes it off, rolling his eyes at himself, about to leave the room when  our clumsy khushi lets out an "ouch" from hitting her head. She  panics, and makes it worse...Arav ko bas pata chal gaya (just knew), he rushes back and opens the door,  

[Similar symbolism to the teej morning scene, his reflection on top of her this time,  indicating their oneness, souls intertwined,as he slides the door]

She covers her eyes, maybe this way he won't see her (too cute). He slides the door open as fast as he could and there she is, the one he was seeking for.  Arnav in sheer disbelief, the ehsaas didn't fail him, but his vocabulary did. All that came out of him was his signature line "What the!" (the best one for me.) In sheer disbelief, he just looks at her. Is she real ?

She jumps down and even in all of surprised/shocked state, he grabs her arm to save her from stumbling. she looks up like "why are you doing this?", he is asking a million questions with his eyes. she has to pry his hand off of her arm and as soon as she is successful,  and before Arnav can fathom what's happening, she runs off. Caught unaware by this game, he tries desperately to grab a hold of her duppatta, and the dupatta tries desperately to stay in his hands 

"Khushi!", she was too fast, he called out two more times "khushi, KHUSHI!". dejavu

He paces back and forth, baffled, flashbacks of her last words to him and then the lock. "Khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? (what's Khushi doing here?)", "how do i look ASR?"  La walks in, i feel sorry for both of them. She's fishing for a compliment from Arnav, whose mind is too occupied to process her question. she asks again, but  is quickly ignored  when Anjali walks in.Unfortunately for La, this will happen again, only the dress will be replaced by a saari and on that day he will realize his unfairness to her and let her go) 

"Di,Kushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? kisi ko pata ho na ho, app ko zarur pata hoga " his urgency to make sense of all of this, and fully aware that his Di likes khushi so she must know. Somewhere he knows this is all not just a coincidence: the feeling of each other's presence, the running into each other all the time.  "Khushi and her sister did the sweets for us, you should know you did all the arrangements chotey" Anjali notifies him.

"if i would've known this order went to her, i would've canceled the order" (sure you would Arnav, sure you would) He's feeling alot of things right now, shocked, bafflement, a bit of anger but above all and behind what he displays, relief and happiness of her in front of him and not in Lukhnow are no doubt present

"oh fo! take this anger from your nose and put it in your pocket, the sweets are really yummy!" Anjali sweetly scolds him

Barun, as usual, right on the mark displaying a wide range of emotions in this scene and also pretty much the everywhere, he is just perfectly perftect.

Let the party begin, couldn't help but notice Arnav's smile as he walked down those steps,  and later with his DI, could this have anything to do with the fact that Khushi is here. 

Just a lovely scene when in this crowded party, their eyes find eachother, Khushi seems to have left him breathless, just ❤️ 

He notices when Khushi runs out to the pool side , he chases her. Hide &seek part of the game maybe over but the tag part continues.

"Tumne to kaha tha tum Lukhnow chali jaaogi?" asks at the first sight of her by the poolside. she looks back at him with no answer, and proceeds to  go back to the party.

"Enough!" Arnav probably thought in his head, with some sort of rights he grabbed her hand and pulled her back, right in front of him. Khushi at first looked into his eyes with ease, and though he was angry, Arnav couldn't help but return a tender look. If things weren't so escalated, this could've been a "rabba ve" moment. His holds still on her wrist, their gaze is on fire.

Atlast she looks down to her wrist, covered by his tight grip, she tries to break free, his grip gets tighter. "aap batameezi kar rahe hai (you're being inappopriate)" she complains

"kyu ki batameezi ke a lava koi aur bhasha tumh samaj nahi aati hai, mein tumse kuchh puchh raha hu (because that's the only language you understand) obviously referring to his failed attempts at getting her to listen)" he continues, "Tumne kaha tha ki Lukhnow, waapis,  laut kar nahi aaogi, phir yahah kya kar rahi ho?"

The sadness he felt while he thought she left for hamesha ke liye surfaces in this question of his. " i thought you really left and waapis laut kar nahin aaogi (never coming back), do you have any idea what you put me through??" one can only assume his thoughts

"Majboori thi, tab bhi aur ab bhi" she answers, Arnav looks a bit hurt almost wanting her to say he braught her back. If only he know the economical hardship Khushi and her family are going through... 

"aap hamaara haat chodiye, warna..(let go of  my hand or else)." sexual tension makes an appearance😉  "Warna? (or else?)" he leans in closer 😳 "warna kya kar logi tum? (or else,what are you going to do)"

"Aap Arnav Singh Raizada honge aap ke ghar me (you're ASR in your house)" she fires back forgetting where she is

"Mera hi ghar hai (this is my house)" 😆

"I know this is your house...If i hadn't spent money on this order and if that manager told us the contract was  for you, i would've rather died than work for ppl like you!"

Insulted, and angry at her words 

"Pehle bhi tum hum jaise logo ke yahan kaam karti thi, aur waise bhi, tum jaise log paiso ke liye" he couldn't finish this false accusation with her eyes looking back at him, it would hurt her too much. they just look at eachother for a sec until..."ASR" La comes in looking for  him.

Finally allowing Khushi out of his grip, while La hugs him from behind.  Khushi looks away and Arnav carefully observes her reaction. La wants to know what she's doing here, Khushi looks at Arnav, their eyes spoke a different language than their lips today. 

Khushi runs inside, but her payal had other plans. It freed itself from her ankle, and called out for him for the second time today. A call he isn't able to ignore and a call he answers after the party is over.

What a perfect episode, no wonder i don't like anything else other than this show, filled with moments that make us laugh one minute and then turn around to reach deep inside to make us feel, the level of deepness the they're feeling, the aching of one another the desire for one another and frustrations only add  fuel to this fire...deep sigh! This is one of my most watched epis :) shall always cherish this once-in-a-lifetime show.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️best "What The!" moment ❤️❤️❤️

ami,

👏 👏 happy, insightful, passionate delve into the love that has us all in such a mess. loads of pinks, and that means i was going awww all those times, reds great, purples wo!

sanaya was so good, expressed comedy and delicious emotion at once, sylph like she flew around the place, perfect right through. i too despite my barun mania, had to stop and applaud. that scene in the bedroom, the running around, the panic, the comic air as she jumps into the cupboard, yet not for a second did i not feel khushi the young girl, her real panic set off by all these crazy emotions, her tenderness, her depth... how did sanaya manage this. a slap stick scene turns gorgeously emotional. incredible.

you are right, their eyes were really saying something their lips were not. so many things they said. wonder if this was intentional or it just happened that way.

and how good was mr b. hmmm, agree, i can watch their scenes forever. in fact just the "what the" moment, enough to keep me happy through my fifties.

thanks, ami, for a concentrated burst of the two.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago