The Heart Knows #2-IPKKND ff-Thread 3 link-Pg 144

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
THREAD 2 FOR THE HEART KNOWS...

😊This wouldnt have been possible without all your support...

Thanks to u all for reading my ff...

-Priya.1- ,-Siaa-,1408,aaliykashyap,AbdulloveIPKKND,Abhi_arshilover,abika,ag0502,akshad,aksnee,

ammi22,ammusobti,ananya17,anarshi,anaviabhi,anjali2427,andru_sk,ankitakhinvasar,

Ankitbaka,aminakhan,Aphrodite88,appy111,ar_art,archmink,Archu61,Armela,arnavbarun,

Arnavbarun,ArShi_Pooja,ArShiFever.,Arshina223,arshil0895,asha_mehta,ashaksb,ashred12,

ASR6262,ASRandKKGSRFan,avneet19,balsimransobti,Barkah,bhambari,bea_rom,Bella023,

Bhambari,chavvi16,chillies,Chochoo,Cindistan,ck1985,crazy4ArnavSR,crayfanofdsdv,crazygurl,

Dalmuthuya,dazzling_glory,DEE2803,Dee.,Deepa311,Devi_st,Dhakdhak22,Dharsh,Dhrastee,

dilectus,Dipica13,diyachill,dmg123,donapangkerego,Dprover,Dr.Zombie,dumas,emile1,

ekiholo,Ethereal-Path,evergreen05,fan09,flash90,frenzy,Frida,Fruti5,gennychinnu,Gogoismita,

goldengirl.0123,gurukhush,Hafsa94,Hajr,Hashey,Hiahmed,Hina_1234,horizon123,humayra,

Imathew77,Irenespencer14,jahnvi.luvs.ASR,jangotrasonia,jas0308,jazz.kaur,jblueday,

jenji08,jeya0301,jessjazz,jothijoe18,jtammareddy,kashev,kayzee,Keenara,Khiradnaaz,

Khusich,,Kiran94,Kmv3d,Kritianya,Ks_fsd93,Kushigowda,kvarsha,laksh65,LondonChick,

lovebarun...,lovespell,,madhusquare,manjusha_92,maria_awan,maryam0993,mbobby2011,

me_coolgul69,meenaluma,meghna,meradil,Metitaliya,millia1i,misscutegirl,MONAKARAN,

MSgayatri,mssravya,Muse94,musicfan5,Mz.brar,Natasha08,neykaria,Nicelysmile,Nisha1984,

Nivame,pari_jyothika,Pari93.9,penny25,phillips_2909,prabha75,preet_21,preethi.saseeda,

prerna1,prieya,priyyanka,punjabi0926,rakshaArhiholi,rambo117,Ramyarn,rana5,RandomGirl,

Rasiafan,Reena1146,ridizzz,Risat,Rishaithra,rkapoor1382,Rskumar,rupzloveu,sagarpatadia,

sai_neha,sami95,samiii,samshylu,Samyxx,Sangeethbala,sanjana yadav,sathyaish,Sdea,

seeta_naips,sessy,Shabenoor,Shagun05,shalinikanagu,Shanta71,Shilpi28march,

Shini.Shiva86,shona-li,shr1234,Shubhadarane,Shubhigupta,Shwetadatta750,shyamala_mohan,

silent_whispers,Silvergirl,Skiran,smile_neha,smile1412,smra134,sneha.berlia,

sonalashish,sondaryalakshmi,sooryalekshmi,sony1990,spongebobchick,sruthi173010,

SS88,Ssr565,Ssyahoo,stapleton,Starfire.96,Suganya91,Swathi2011,SweetSophie,sweetwitch,

Tasmine,Teja102..,Teja57,Tina_1234,Tintinu,toblerone,tracy1191,truptscool,Tulipdulip,

Tulips123,twinki,udaymanyata07,uganya9,ukuk31,vaishiksg,vaishnavy,vaishuu,varbhavan,

Venma,vidya.sanjay,vini98,vks11,water.,XxDeansChickxX,yeshyeshna,zafi,lipi13,sukritaa12,

shilpi28march,  reena1146,  shanta71,  yeshyeshna,  Shwetadatta750,  kamtokdin,

Skiran Pihu7, dynamix215,Frida,musicfan5,manjusha_92,jazz.kaur,shr1234,cindistan,

mbobby2011,tintinu,shona-li,vtan, Angelina_angel,  docbenna,  Keenara,  shalinikanagu,

TinkJia,  sai_nehahashey,  arshi10arshi,  ukuk4, ..Sugar_ArHi..,  khusiarnav,  shree10, 

neverbefore,  mirnalini,  rashgirl000,  seshatree,  vidya.sanjay,  casker,  N0306,sondaryalakshmi, 

flowers4u,  kharunya, sukritaa12,kamtokdin, suruchirazdan, vann, muse94, kashev, keenara,

arshi10arshi, sagarpatadia, jen_x, sanz., uteem, NO306, vidya.sanjay, shree10, rashgirl1000.

If i have missed anyone, trust me...it wasnt intentenional...
i apologize if i have missed any of you...
Your likes and commentz are what keeps me going...😊

INDEX below [in the THIRD POST]
Edited by adventure_roks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
STORY SO FAR

Khushi had an accident when Arnav left her alone on the way to Shanthivan from Laxmi Nagar. A business man by the name Siddharth Raina helped her and took her to Mumbai where he learnt that she had lost her memory.

A year later, Arnav finds her during a meeting and makes her accept a job as the Art Director for the show he and Siddharth conduct. He doesn't believe that she has lost her memory. His family meet her but doesnot disclose the truth that she is Arnav's wife.

Shyam vows to get her back and it infuriates Arnav which leads him to hurt her with his words. Circumstances force Arnav to give her the benefit of doubt and he asks his detective friend Neel to find about her relationship with Shyam.

Siddharth takes care of her like a daughter and they share a great bond.

One day, Anjali shows her wedding album to Khushi and she is shocked to know that Anjali's husband is trying to marry her. Shyam hurts her when she tries to tell Arnav the truth.

Anjali and Arnav take her to the hospital where the doctor is adamant that he would speak about her condition to Siddharth. Siddharth finds out that Arnav is Khushi's husband and tells him about her accident and her memory loss. He also comes to know that she has fallen in love with him again.

Arnav is guilty and he tells her the truth about their relationship. When she decides to return to Mumbai with Siddharth, Arnav apologizes for his mistakes and breaks down. Even though she loves him, she is not ready to forgive him.

Both are miserable in their own places. Siddharth advises her to rethink her decision. During the last day of the fashion week, Arnav and Khushi confess their love for each other and reconcile. Khushi has also found out who Siddharth's love is. The person behind the reason for his single status.

Shyam tries to create a misunderstanding between the family but Khushi stands by Arnav. Arnav decides to give her a wedding she deserves. He proposes to her on her birthday and marries her under the stars even though a grand wedding is on the cards.

A sudden IT raid makes Arnav stay in office on her birthday and he calls her to join him in the office. The driver is admant that he brought her to the office. There is a letter written by Khushi in the back seat which tells that she is leaving him. Arnav doesnot trust the letter. Arnav and Siddharth find something fishy with the whole situation.

Khushi has been kidnapped by two men with the help of the driver.

INDEX below [in the THIRD POST]
adventure_roks thumbnail

FOR PMs

If you need PMs
BUDDY ME [adventure_roks]

or

mention it in your post

I will send pms...😊
adventure_roks thumbnail
hi guyz...

read all ur commentz for chapter 34 in the previous thread...😊
all of u wanted arnav and siddharth to find khushi soon...i'll assure u that they are on the job and they will rescue her...
sorry that the last chapter was small...will make sure that the next chapter is a bit longer...
siddhu and anjali setting tho baaki hai...wait for a few more chapters and it will be there...

@sathyaish -> this kidnapping sequence might sound like dragging the story...but believe me...i have a few reasons for that...

[a] i want shyam out of the raizada's life...
[b] you will get to see a stronger Anjali...
[c] there is someone who is out there who is after Arnav Malik...i will not be revealing the name of the person...[hint : the person didnot kidnap khushi...]
i assure you that after khushi is rescued, they will be happy...after all, khushi has to help siddharth win his love...

[another hint - i have planned a sequel for THE HEART KNOWS...the person without the name will be introduced in it...so u have to wait for the sequel...]
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

AHHH...Managed to wish u First on ur New thread...PHEW!!

so...LOADS of CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!! 

I m so happy for ur Success..tht u have reached ur first pinnacle! I wish u many more such threads! 

And for the great feat tht u have Achieved...

Congrats Once again...and now...it's Time for Party and the Fireworks!

And then...warm Hugs and kisses await u! 

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m here

*********************************edited********************************

wow new thread A_R...let the party get starting...

u gave us this fab story...love u a lot

and now the sapecial giftwa...
hot and charming...sexy n dashing...and ohh so dreamy...Hamare Arnavji...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

his sapecial photo only for u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† congratulations on new thread gal...hope THK gets more n more threads...

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
anjali2427 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you write very well ...great update as usual and congrats for the new thread
😊
dmg123 thumbnail
Congratulations on the second thread!
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL!! looks like both of us are gonna give no chance at all...to A_r's other readers!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
SORRY A_R and her vivid Readers!