Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ammi22

Wow, great update, so the love of Anjali is Siddharth right. thanks for the PM.

anjali didnt talk about siddharth...she just said that someone else might not have hurt her brother...thats it...no specific person...
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishashah4176

nice update shyam got two hits yayy n soo hppy n good to see anji so strong in her stand n is the one anji talking abt sid? n ya tht aishu surprised me shez jst as possessive for her loved ones as arnie n i think therez some relation btwn thm isnt it?

about aishu and arjun...keep ur fingers crossed...coz a simple yes or a no will spoil the fun of waiting for the real answer...
anjali did not talk about anybody is specific...
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanon

Touchy update.

Shyam deserve the slap, he deserve much more..,I hate him. 😡
But still he thinks he will manipulate anjali,how dare he to tell he kissed kushi and he will make her his soon...

Arnav and sidharth's anger on Shyam is justify...hope he will never return back to their life again..

Anjali is brave she took wise and strong step and decided to move on..
Damn that buddi dadi because of her dirty choice anjali, arnav and kushi has to suffer a lot...

Hope sidharth will become anjali's life partner..

And I think arjun is the one who gave blood to kushi. I am I right?

Indeed a good update.
Thnx for the pm dear.

thanks for the long comment...😊
you r right...arjun is the one who donated blood...
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_maniac

Loved the update,finally snake is caught ,and i love this anjali and thank god that she is not a weeping willow,women should be strong and should not cry for everything and anything.I wonder who is this new brother and sister duo is ,so was arjun the person who donated the blood?it's getting interesting&confusing,i was missing arshi in this update.

yeah...the blood donor was arjun...
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifza

Just started reading this FF today n read all 37 parts in one go. No words for appreciation for this FF. It is just fantastic. The way u had potrayed, feelings of Arnav, khushi and siddharth is just awesome. Very emotional and attention capturing FF. Continue soon plz. n also PM me whenever u update. I am sending u a buddy request for PM. Thanks

thankz a lot, hifza...😊
i hav accepted ur request...
will send pms whenever i update...
adventure_roks thumbnail
hi guys...

thanks a lot for your lovely and long comments...

a lot of u asked about arjun and aishwarya and the man on the phone...they will not be of any trouble now...so all of us can concentrate on arnav and khushi...and siddhu trying to win his love...
anjali wasnot specific about anybody when she told shyam about the other person...she just said that someone else wouldnot have hurt arnav and khushi...she is intelligent...so i think she will find out...

i promised u that i would update on nineteenth...yesterday, i had to go to my frnd's engagement and couldnt update...that's why updating today...
sorry for the delay...
Edited by adventure_roks - 11 years ago
adventure_roks thumbnail
THE HEART KNOWS

CHAPTER 39

An hour later, Khushi opened her eyes and immediately cursed herself for doing it. A sudden ache hit her shoulder and she thought whether she should have slept for some more time.

She blinked a couple of times and then her eyes adjusted to her surroundings. She raised her left hand and touched her right shoulder. Something stopped her from touching her shoulder. It felt like a lot of bandage. She then saw the IV on her hand and the white walls.

White walls….. Bandage….. IV line…..

"Siddhu…. Arnav….."

She tried to get up from the bed to sit up straight. The pain in her arm intensified and tears welled in her eyes.

The door opened and both Arnav and Siddharth walked in. They noticed her tears and rushed to her side.

"Jaan, kya hua?" Arnav asked her. [Jaan, what happened?]

She didn't reply.

"Sweetheart, dho second wait karo. Main abhi doctor ko bulatha hoon," Siddharth told her and ran out of the room to call the doctor. [Sweetheart, wait for two seconds. I will call the doctor.]

As soon as Siddharth left, Anjali entered the room to see what was happening. When she saw Khushi crying, she didn't know whether to leave the room before causing more pain or comfort her.

Arnav kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

"You will be fine."

She nodded.

"Yahaan se jaane ke baath tum kya kya karna chathe ho?" he asked as he tried to divert her mind from the pain. [What do you want to do after you leave from this place?]

"Di se maafi maangna chatha hoon." [Want to say sorry to di.]

Arnav looked at his sister who tried to control her tears. Khushi hadn't noticed her.

"And di will be happy to see you. My condition looks pretty worse now. Di will never let you go out of her sight and how will I stay away from my jaan for a long time?"

"You also stay with us."

"What if I want to hug you? Tume odd nahi lagega di ke saamne hug karne ki?" [Won't you feel odd to hug me front of di?]

She bit her lip and pressed her face against his abdomen. "Odd kyun? We'll also join di in our hug. Big family hug." [Why odd?]

He smiled.

Her lips wobbled when she asked, "Arnav, will di forgive me? If she doesn't forgive me, I won't be able to bear the pain. I better stay here and accept this rather than see hatred for me in her eyes."

He raised his head to look at his sister. She shook her head.

"Di won't forgive you."

Khushi didn't say anything. He knew that she was crying as her tears wet his shirt and he felt the dampness in his stomach.

"Poori baath suno, jaan. [Listen to everything, jaan.] Di will not forgive you because you didn't do any mistake. She will be angry with you if you ask such questions again."

Anjali smiled through her tears as her brother had understood her unsaid words.

"Sachi?" Khushi asked him like a little kid. [Really?]

He wrapped his arms protectively around her and said, "Muchi." [Really.]

The door opened again and the doctor and the nurse entered with Siddharth. The doctor had one look at her and her chart and understood the situation. He glared at the nurse and asked her to bring an injection.

The nurse brought it and the doctor injected it directly into the IV needle in Khushi's hand. She winced when she felt the needle in her vein. Siddharth caught her hand and stopped her from moving before the contents were injected while Arnav stroked her hair.

"She will be fine," the doctor told them.

Siddharth sat by her side and rubbed her hand around the IV needle to ease the pain.

The injection worked and she was asleep within two minutes.

"Don't ever repeat this mistake," the doctor warned the nurse as soon as they were out of the room.

"What happened, doctor?" Arnav and Siddharth asked him together.

"Khushi should have been given a pain killer thirty minutes ago," he explained. "The nurse missed it."

"Will she be okay?" Arnav asked him.

"You can take her home in the morning."

They were relieved.

Nani and mami were shocked when they found about the true colours of Shyam. They were happy that Anjali was strong and had handled the situation well.

Shyam was treated in the same hospital with guards keeping an eye on him. One of Neel's friend helped Anjali with the divorce papers and she signed them without any regret. Shyam didn't have a second option and he signed then under the watchful eyes of Chetan and Neel. When the signed papers reached Anjali, she felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She stayed in Khushi's room while Khushi slept and left the room before she woke up. She held herself responsible for Khushi's condition.

Khushi woke up the next morning. Everything from the previous night rushed to her and she tried to push it away from her memory.

"Good morning, jaan," Arnav said. "My sleeping beauty is finally awake."

She gave him a faint smile which didn't reach her eyes and Arnav noticed it.

"The doctor said that I can take my beautiful wife home."

She tried to get up and he helped her. He arranged a pillow behind her and made her lean on it.

"So, what do you say? Shall we go home?"

She nodded.

He kissed her nose and said, "I'll finish the discharging formalities and then we can go."

Siddharth entered the room and when he saw her awake, he said, "Good morning, sweetheart." He gave her a hug and asked, "You are okay?"

"I am fine, Siddhu," she replied.

He sensed a slight change in her tone and saw at Arnav. They shared a concerned look.

She didn't speak with anybody and Arnav and Siddharth were worried. They asked the doctor about it.

"She needs some time to cope up with everything," he explained.

"But she spoke with me last night," Arnav countered.

"Last night was different. Give her some time to come to terms with everything. If she doesn't speak about it, find a way and make her talk."

They took her home and Arnav didn't leave her alone for even a single moment. He sat by her side and held her hand. When he tried to put his arm around her waist and pull her close, she gently removed his hands and turned away from him. Even though he didn't fully understand why she did it, he respected her and held her hand as if promising that he was always by her side.

Later in the afternoon, Anjali entered their room and found her sleeping. She sat beside Khushi and stroked her hair. A couple of minutes later, Khushi woke up and looked at Anjali. One look at Anjali and she understood that she knew everything about Shyam.

Before Anjali was able to get up and leave the room, Khushi caught her wrist and stopped her. When Anjali sat near her, Khushi hugged her waist and laid her head on her lap.

Tears formed in both the women's eyes. No words were exchanged. They understood each other and their unsaid words.

Arnav was proud of the two women in front of him who meant everything to him. He left them for a brief moment to bring lunch for Khushi.

Anjali took the plate from him and fed her while Arnav sat beside her. When Khushi realized that her husband didn't hold her hand, she turned to look at his hands which were on his lap. He understood what she wanted and entwined his hand with hers.

The medicines made her drowsy for most of the day and she couldn't concentrate on anything.

Later at night, Khushi woke up as she was thirsty. Arnav was asleep and she didn't want to disturb him. She grabbed a bottle of water from the refridgerator and sat on the kitchen slab and sipped the water.

The thoughts about the night in the old mechanic shed flashed before her and she closed her eyes tight. Images of Shyam's hands around her waist and his lips on her neck killed her. When she couldn't control it, she called out Arnav's name out aloud.

Arnav had woken up and found the place beside him empty. He had checked the poolside and then walked down the stairs. He heard Khushi call his name when he was walking down the stairs. He took two steps at a time and ran to the kitchen. He saw her sitting on the slab with her eyes closed and her knuckles had almost turned white as she had clutched her bottle as if it was her life.

Arnav gently shook her shoulders. "Khushi!"

She opened her eyes and saw him. Tears filled her eyes and she hugged him.

He rubbed her back and said, "I am right here very close to you. I am right here, jaan."

She let tears fall from her eyes as he held her close.

"Kya hua, Khushi?" When he tried to push her a little away from him to look at her, she hugged him tight.

"He…. He kissed me, Arnav," she told him between sobs.

He gently pushed her away from him and held her face in his hands. "Where?"

She tilted her neck to show him the spot.

He understood what her silence was all about. She was worried that Shyam had kissed her.

Arnav kissed her there and then put his arm around her waist. "He touched you here, didn't he?"

She nodded.

He pulled her close and asked, "Where else?"

When Arnav was so close to her, she couldn't think of anything other than their heartbeats.

"I don't remember," she confessed.

"Good. Because that is what I want," he said and kissed her forehead. "Don't think about him. When his thoughts try to haunt you, remember that I am always by your side. Give me all your painful memories. I'll turn them to beautiful ones and give it back to you." He wiped her tears and said, "Hum sab usko bhoolkar aagey badna chahiye. Agar tum udaas ho, ghar mein saare log bhi yeise hi rahenge. Do you want that to happen?" [We have to forget everything and move forward. If you are sad, everybody in the house will be sad. Do you want that to happen?]

She shook his head.

"Let's consider it as a nightmare and forget it. Mujhe meri Khushi waapas chahiye. [I need my Khushi back.] Without these tears and the guilty feeling that you have betrayed me."

She looked at him in shock.

"I know what is going inside your brain. Just because he kissed you, does not mean that you have cheated on me. I will never punish you for someone else's mistakes. Tum meri zindagi ho and you will always remain like that. Nothing and nobody can change that. Can you give me back my Khushi?" He made a face and said, "Mujhe yeh water bucket Khushi pasand nahi hai." [I don't like this water bucket Khushi.]

She laughed inspite of her tears and put his arms around his neck.

"I love you, Arnav."

"I love you too, jaan," he said. "Ek baath batao. Tumne jalebi nahi dekha?" [Tell me one thing. Didn't you see the jalebi?]

"Jalebi?" she asked in confusion.

He showed her a plate on the slab near her. She smiled. He picked one and fed her. He tried to take a bite but she stopped him.

"I want some too," he whined like a kid.

"Kal." [Tomorrow.]

"Nahi. Mujhe abhi chahiye." [No. I want it now.]

"Kal main tumare liye sugar free jalebhi banaoongi. Woh khaalena." [I will make sugar free jalebi for you tomorrow. Eat that.]

"Pakka?" [Sure?]

"Pakka," she promised him. [Sure.]

He took her to their room and sat beside her for a while. Then he remembered about the ring and the bracelet. He opened his cupboard and took out a small packet where he had kept the two.

He slid the ring into her finger and clasped the bracelet around her wrist.

He kissed her ring finger and said, "Forever."

She smiled and said, "Hamesha."

The rest of their family looked at Arnav and Khushi with tears in their eyes. They noticed how the young couple found strength in each other's embrace. They were truly made for each other.

"Sasuma, they look cute together," Mami told nani.

"Hamari ghar ka saare khushiyaan wapas aajayega," nani said. [We will get back our happiness.]

Akash hugged Payal and said, "Mujhe bhi isi thara kuch khilaadho na." [Feed me something like this na.]

"Wahaan dekhiye…. Arnavji Khushi ko khila rahe hain. Khushi Arnavji ko nahi. [See there…. Arnavji is feeding Khushi and not the other way round.] You have to feed me. Then I will think about the rest."

She nudged him on the abdomen and gave him a teasing smile.

~~~~~~

same request guys...

ur likes and comments are always needed and welcome....

FOR PMS : BUDDY ME

OR
REPLY IN YOUR COMMENTS...

rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its good to see bond between anjali and khushi... it cute a big family hug...lovely update... thank for PM..
Edited by rskumar - 11 years ago
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update he was so understanding n cute n poor khushi hope she comes out of it soon n ya hope anji n sid get together as soon as possible or will it be in nxt season?Edited by dishashah4176 - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

**************************edited**************************

yay u r back...so no new entry just for now...only love and love...
loved the update...anjali-khushi's little encounter was beautifully written and then when she remembered all the bad memories...arnav handled it so beautifully...
thanks for update n pm :)

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago