Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dishashah4176

nice update shez safe bt is this the new entry u were talking about?

no...the new entry came before...he had a telephone conversation with shyam...aishu and the other guy r a couple more entries...
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: meradil

hope that was anjali slapping shyam... more than once

maybe that followed by a black eye, make that two... one from asr and one for siddhu (or maybe both from him, 1 for his love anju and 1 for his 'daughter' khushi)

how about more than a couple of slaps???
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiahmed

congratulations i believe u were one of the winner. to me, every body wrote was a winner.

i agree... :)
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4ArnavSR

Aww...U r so awesome...i knew u r gonna give us those scenes...where anjali slaps shyam *100% confidence*!!!

yay..i so wanted to see it once agn...! 
will be eagerly waiting for u to come bk...and post the chapter where we r gonna witness the following scenes once agn...YIPPEEE! and Rock ur exams!!! ðŸ˜‰

pic credit: uploaders

and for  this Lovely Anjali who will side her brother and Khushi...and for ur amazing ff- 

100% confidence...???
i think more than 100%...
adventure_roks thumbnail
hi guys...

had a little time so updating chap 38...
before that, do look into my two OS and tell me about it...
some of you might have read it before...
still it will encourage me if u leave behind likes and comments...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3440897

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3440904

and will be free from nineteenth and my updates will be regular...
for everyone of you who are waiting for anjali and shyam's stand off...here it comes...
time for the chapter 38...
adventure_roks thumbnail
THE HEART KNOWS

CHAPTER 38

Anjali was in the lobby near Khushi's room when Arnav and Siddharth went to meet the doctor. Payal and NK were in Khushi's room while Akash went to attend the continuous calls from nani and mami.

The person everybody least expected turned up.

"Rani Saheba," he called Anjali.

Anjali noticed his bandaged nose and a black eye. "Aap ko kya ho gaya?" [What happened to you?]

Without answering her question, he asked, "I heard that Khushiji was hurt. How is she now?"

"She is better." She looked at the clock in the lobby and asked, "Maine socha aap Lucknow mein the." [I thought you were in Lucknow.]

Two furious men entered the lobby. They kept their anger in check as they had to explain the whole situation to Anjali before doing anything about Shyam.

"What are you doing here?" Arnav asked Shyam.

"Saale Saab, mein Rani Saheba ko sab kuch kehne aayaa tha." He turned to Anjali and said, "Yeh Khushiji hai na, woh bahut ghatiya kaam kar rahi hai." [Saale Saab, I came here to tell Rani Saheba everything. Khushiji is doing a dirty work.]

"Bakwaas bandh karo," Arnav told him. "Khushi ke baarein mein ek aur''" [Stop this nonsense. Another word about Khushi'.]

Anjali stopped him and said, "Let him finish what he is saying, chote."

"Di?"

"Please, chote."

A victorious grin spread on Shyam's lips.

Arnav turned around and gritted his teeth. Siddharth clenched his fist. If he had banged his fist on a wall, a huge dent would have deifintely formed on the wall.

"Khushi married Saale Saab for money. After the marriage, she tried to trap me and she asked me to leave you for her. She told me that she did not love Arnav and that she loved me'.."

Arnav and Siddharth looked at Shyam and Anjali when they heard the sound of a slap. They found Shyam covering his right cheek with his palm. They then looked at Anjali who looked like she would murder Shyam if he uttered another word.

"Don't even try that," Anjali warned him.

"Di," Arnav said in shock.

Anjali ignored her brother and faced Shyam. "Tum dhono mein kaun kis thara hai main achchi thara se samajthi hoon." [In between the both of you, I can very well understand who is like that.]

"Lekin, Rani Saheba'.."

"You lost your rights to call me that. Ab main tumare liye sirf Anjali Raizada hoon and don't you ever forget that. [From now, I am just Anjali Raizada and don't you ever forget that.] What did you think? I will believe whatever you say and walk behind you. No. You are terribly mistaken. Those days are long gone."

Shyam stared at her in disbelief.

"Do you know something?" she asked him. "Main tumhe kabhi pyaar hi nahi kiya. Main tumse shaadi ki kyun ki tum dadi ki pasand ho. [I never loved you. I married you because you were dadi's choice.] And I tried my best to fit in the role as your wife. I thought you loved me and wanted to do your love some justice. You never let me in beyond a certain line and I was worried about it. But now I know everything about you. Woh pyaar mere liye nahi. Sirf mere chote ki paison pe tha. [That love was not for me. It was just for my Chote's money.] As soon as I understood that, I realized what was more important in my life. Mere liye mere chote aur unki Khushi important hai. Un dhonon mein hai meri khushi." [For me, my Chote and his Khushi are important. My happiness lies in their happiness.]

Arnav and Siddharth were dumbstruck when they saw the new Anjali. Siddharth knew that she would be able to stand up for herself. But such a strong Anjali came as a surprise.

"In all these things, there is one mistake I did," she said. "I should have gone after my heart. I should have understood what I really wanted and I should have said no to dadi when she told me about you. If I had done that, mere mangalsutra aur sindoor mein kisi aur ka naam hota. Aur woh dhoosra aadmi would have never hurt my chote and our Khushi. [If I had done that, my mangalsutra and sindoor will have somebody else's name. and that second person would have never hurt my chote and our Khushi.] And you know what? I knew about you a long time back. That is why I talked to your colleague and asked him to send you to Lucknow soon after you misbehaved with her when she brought you coffee."

She pulled her mangalsutra and it broke with the sudden force. She watched him as she let the beads fall on the ground.

"You are no more a part of my life, Shyam Manohar Jha. I will never be the pawn in your game and I will never let you be the reason for a misunderstanding between chote and Khushi."

Shyam's face hardened.

"If you are still not in prison by tomorrow, I will make sure that the divorce papers reach your office. Otherwise I'll send it to the prison you stay in. Goodbye."

He pressed his finger over the little piece of cotton on his hand as he walked out of the room.

When he saw the girl who was with him, his lips curved into a smile. She ignored him again and he knew that he had to do some damage control.

He knelt before her and caught his ears. "Sorry, Miss Aishwarya Singh for shouting at you. I am really sorry."

"Mister Arjun, maine tumare liye uss ladke ke saath fight kiya tha aur tum mujhe daant rahe ho," she said as she sulked. [Mister Arjun, I fought with that guy for you and you are shouting at me.]

"Maine sorry kaha na." [I told sorry, right?]

She hugged him and said, "It's alright, bhaiya. Jab bhi aap mujhse gussa hothe ho na, mujhe achcha nahi lagtha." [It's alright, bhaiya. I don't like it when you get angry with me,]

"Kabhi tum, kabhi aap'..I think you should try to fix on one thing."

"When I am serious, I'll call you 'aap' and at all the other times, I will call you 'tum'. One thing is constant. I will never miss 'bhaiya'. Is it fine with you, my sweet bhaiya?"

Unknown to them, Akash who had turned around the corner just at that moment, heard their conversation and became engrossed in it.

"You shouldn't have fought with them," Arjun told her as he raised her right hand which was bandaged. "Dekho kya hua." [See what happened.]

"Kuch nahi hua, bhaiya. It is just a cut." [Nothing happened, bhaiya. It is juts a cut.]

"Just a cut ki bachchi. Do you know how worried I was?"

"That guy is in worse condition," she said with a smile. "He fractured his wrist."

"Waise why did you fight with him?"

"Aap ke baarein mein woh ulta seedha baath kar raha tha aur mujhe gussa aagaya. [He spoke unwanted things about you and I got angry.] That is why I showed him a little action sequence."

"If somebody says something, will you always behave like this?" he asked in a stern voice.

"Haan, bhaiya. Of course."

"You are almost nineteen. Show some responsibility."

"Woh sab mujhe nahi patha. [I don't know those things.] If somebody talks like this about you, I will fight with them. "

He sighed and said, "Now, get up. Neither of us had dinner and I am hungry. Let's go home."

They got up and walked towards the elevator.

On their way, they saw Arnav stab another man with a surgical knife and stopped dead on their tracks.

Shyam clapped his hands and said, "Good job, Rani Sa'..Sorry. Sorry. Ms. Anjali Raizada. There is one important thing that your chote should know." He looked at Arnav and an evil glint in his eyes. "I have already kissed Khushi's neck and her cheek. The time when I will really make her mine is not far away."

Arnav had enough of it. He took a surgical knife from a nearby tray and stabbed Shyam. Only then he noticed, Siddharth standing by his side with a scissors plundged into Shyam's abdomen. It looked like he also has enough of Shyam and his craziness.

"Agar tumara zubaan se Khushi aur di ka naam phir se aayaa na, main tume maardalungi [If Khushi and di's name comes out of your mouth again, I will kill you.] ," Arnav warned him. He plunged the knife deeper and said, "I didn't touch you before today because I did not want di to get worried. Now, I know better and so does di."

Akash, who had been, following Arjun and Aishwarya, was stunned with Arnav's action. Then he realized that his brother must have told Anjali the truth. He also noticed the shocked faces of the brother and sister duo he had seen in the corridor.

"Agar tumari bhai ke baarein mein kisi ne ulta seedha baath kiya tho tum kya karogi?" Akash asked her. [If someone talks bad things about your brother, what will you do?]

"Ji?" Aishwarya asked him.

"Agar tumari bhai ke baarein mein kisi ne ulta seedha baath kiya tho tum kya karogi?" [If someone talks bad things about your brother, what will you do?]

"Main usse nahi chodungi," she replied slowly. [I will not leave him.]

"Woh aadmi humara di ko bahut takleef pahunchaya hai. Tho usse kya karna chahiye? Mera bhai sahi kaam kar raha hai na?" [That man hurt or sister a lot. So what should we do to him? My brother is doing the right thing, isn't he?]

She looked at Akash and said, "Haan."

"Aap dhono yahan se chalna chahiye," Akash told them. [Both of you have to leave from here?]

Arjun and Aishwarya left after a few seconds. Chetan and Neel arrived and took control of the situation. Neel took Shyam away and asked a doctor to treat him.

"We will take care of Shyam, ASR," Chetan told him.

"Make sure that he doesn't come out of jail in his lifetime."

"Don't worry, ASR. He will be arrested for kidnap and attempted murder. Neel is a witness and the case will be strong. He will not come out."

"Thank you, Chetan."

Chetan nodded and left.

Anjali sat on a chair and Arnav sat beside her.

He held her hands inbetween his and said, "I am sorry, di. Yeh sab aap ko pehle hi bathaadena chahiye tha. [I should have told this to you before.] But I couldn't bring myself to tell you, di. I am really sorry, di."

She saw his brother in tears and couldn't control herself. She hugged him.

"Every word I told Shyam is the truth, chote. Main kamzoor nahi hoon. I have you, Khushiji, Akash, Payal, mami, nani'.. Dekh, Siddharth bhi hai humare liye. [I am not weak. I have you, Khushiji, Akash, Payal, mami, nani'.See. Siddharth is also here for us.] So why should I be worried? I am just sad about one thing. When I married him, I took my vows seriously. But he threw it back at me."

"Hum sab hai, di, aap ke saath," Arnav promised her. [We are all there, di, for you.]

"Mujhe patha hai, chote." [I know, chote.]

"How did you find out, di?"

"One morning, you told me about the whole story without giving any names. I realized that Khushiji also didn't give me any names. When I replayed the whole conversation in my mind, I understood one thing. My chote will not sacrifice his love aand his life for any ordinary woman. It has to be an important person in his life and I knew that I was very important. When I was thinking about how Khushiji got hurt in your room, I realized that the woman you were talking about might be me. No outsider can enter Shantivan and I know that very well. Then when nani asked her to take coffee for Shyam, there were bruises on her wrist. That was when my doubts were confirmed that my so called husband was cheating me."

"I am sorry, di. I wasn't able to protect you from him."

"You are younger than me, chote. I should be the one protecting you. Not the other way round." She paused for a second. Tears rolled down her cheek as she said, "Yeh bhoolna aasan nahi hoga. Lekin as time passes, I will be fine." [It won't be easy to forget all these. But as time passes, I will be fine.]

Arnav's heart tore apart when he saw his sister's tears. She completely broke down in Arnav's lap. As one of them had to be strong for the other, Arnav controlled his emotions and held his sister in his arms.

After about twenty minutes, Chetan returned and called Arnav aside for a few signatures. While Arnav left for a few minutes, Akash sat beside Anjali, who had cried her heart out and looked quite exhausted.

Siddharth sat on her other side for a while and then went to Khushi's room. He knew that if he stayed any longer, his true emotions would overflow and frighten Anjali.

When Arnav returned, Anjali said, "Chote, I want to forget all this. So can we not talk about this any more?"

He nodded.

"Before we leave this place, I want to clear a few things with you."

"Kya, di?" [What, di?]

"A lot has happened because of that man. Khushiji, you and I have been hurt because of him. The first time, you hurt her by forcibly marrying her. This time, such things should not happen. Meri aansoon aur dard ka wajaa Khushiji nahi hai. She has already gone through a lot and it should not be continued. Don't punish her for my tears. She is as much a victim in his crazy schemes as I am. Aaj se Khushiji ko saari khushiyaan dhedho. Dard nahi. Promise me that you will forget everything and start a new life with Khushiji." [Khushiji is not the reason behind my tears and pain. She has already gone through a lot and it should not be continued.  Don't punish her for my tears. She is as much a victim in his crazy schemes as I am. From today, give Khushiji all the happiness and not pain. Promise me that you will forget everything and start a new life with Khushiji.]

Arnav placed his palm over her outstretched hand and said, "I already promised her that we will start a new life, di. Now, I will promise you, too. Aap dhono ko mein bahut khush rakhunga, di. I promise." [I will make both of you very happy, di.]

They stayed in each other's arms for a while and soaked in the warmth and affection they received.

A few minutes later, a nurse called Arnav.

"Mr. Raizada, the doctor is calling you."

He wiped Anjali's tears and said, "I will be back, di."

She nodded.

As soon as he entered the doctor's cabin, the doctor said, "Good news, Mr. Raizada. A gentleman donated O negative blood for your wife. Khushi is getting well as we speak."

He let out a huge sigh and smiled. "Thanks a lot, doctor."

"You should have to thank the young man who donated blood. Not me."

"Where is he, doctor?"

He called the nurse and asked, "Where is he?"

"He left, Sir."

"Looks like you missed him, Mr. Raizada."

The nurse gave him the card and said, "The girl with him filled the form, doctor."

The doctor looked at the card and said, "There is a number, Mr. Raizada. You can contact him."

He tried the number but no one attended the call. He saved the number in his phone and returned the card to the nurse.

~~~~~~
did u guys like it???? was anjali okay??
plz hit the like button and give me ur views...
next update nineeth probably...

FOR PMS : BUDDY ME
OR
write in your comments...

Edited by adventure_roks - 11 years ago
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love this update. Awesome!!
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail