Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.brar

Chapter 40:

Khushi doesn't use gupta as her last name? she hasn't even met her parents since she got back.

Chapter 41:

Awww sooo cute!!! I hope we get more Arnav and khushi sneaking around! These 3 are honestly the most adorable things ever!

Has Garima found out about subadra malik being related to the Raizadas?

Chapter 42:

Oh wow I didn't notice that she had called him by a name  that she shouldn't remember. Haii mere dil; it beating like crazy for these two love birds!

thanks a lot for the chapter wise comment buddy...
😊
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stalking ALERT!!! ðŸ˜‰
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4ArnavSR

Stalking ALERT!!! ðŸ˜‰

good to have u back...
btw a small thing...today's chapter will be big...so gonna post in two posts...i thought u should know so that it will be easy to res posts...
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oyeee meg res for me too...
laptop battery low...gotta go *sob sob*
otherwise i too would have stalked today *sob sob*
\heya A_R :)
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaanshi

unbelievable... you are too good in keeping people in daze with your precap's...
impressive... ðŸ˜‰
still waiting update soon

while u are waiting, check the OS i posted just now...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3463318
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_roks

good to have u back...
btw a small thing...today's chapter will be big...so gonna post in two posts...i thought u should know so that it will be easy to res posts...

OKies...Will wait for u too res two posts...thanx for warning in advance! ðŸ˜†
P.S. Check ur PM's...i sent u some yesterday ðŸ˜Š
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4ArnavSR

OKies...Will wait for u too res two posts...thanx for warning in advance! ðŸ˜†
P.S. Check ur PM's...i sent u some yesterday ðŸ˜Š

yesterday was a bit busy...today will check it out for sure...
while i update, u can check this OS:
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_roks

yesterday was a bit busy...today will check it out for sure...
while i update, u can check this OS:

Already made a res there too. :P Will read once i have secured my place here...😉
adventure_roks thumbnail
hii guys...
thanks for all ur comments...
today i am so happy that i am going to give a long chapter...

happy because my pet labrador has given birth to five cute little puppies...and i am in cloud nine...😊
so a long update...

and then 'waiting for you' chapter 3 is also ready...so check that out too...i will update it today...

i have also posted an OS - Arnav's Diary...
the link is...
do check it out...

bye for now guys...read them and give me ur views...
adventure_roks thumbnail
THE HEART KNOWS

CHAPTER 44 (A)

Arnav's phone rang.

He picked it up and said, "Hello! How are you?"

He walked out of the room as he spoke.

"I didn't know you will call me so soon." Pause. "Sure. When can we meet?" Pause. "Where?" Pause. "Eight, it is then." Pause. "Don't worry, sweetheart. My wife is at her friend's place. She will not know about our dinner." Pause. "Listen, baby. Di also does not know about you." Pause. "Haan. Shaadi hone waali hai. But relax, even if my wife comes to know about us, she won't say anything. She loves me a bit too much." Pause. "Having affairs is very common these days. And you know, right? That I like you." Pause. "Nobody will find out about us. See you at eight. Bye, baby."

Unknown…. Or known… to him, Anjali listened to his conversation and was shocked to the core.

Had she heard it right? Did her brother talk about having an affair with another girl?

She leaned on the door and stood rooted to the place for a while. What should she do now? Her brain did not work. Her thoughts went to Siddharth.

She dialled Siddharth's number and said, "Hello Siddharth!"

"Hi, Anjali!"

"Are you free today?"

"Always free for you."

"Be ready at eight. We have to go somewhere."

"Anytime, anywhere. I am ready. Still do you mind me asking where?"

She told him the name of the restaurant.

He accepted even though he did not understand why she called him there.

Anjali looked at the time. It was half past seven. She had been looking at the clock for more than a thousand times during the past one hour.

Arnav noticed this and asked, "Di, do you have to go somewhere?"

She controlled her desire to shout at him and said, "Office jaa rahi hoon. Kuch kaam hai." [I am going to office. Have some work.]

"You are leaving now?" He took out his phone and said, "I'll speak with Siddharth, di. You can work on it tomorrow."

"It's alright. I will be fine."

In their conversation, Arnav noticed that Anjali didn't call him chote. He gave himself a mental pat on his shoulder and controlled his smile.

"If you are comfortable, then it is okay, di."

He got up to leave.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"Haan, di. Office mein ek foreign client ke saath video conference hai." [Yes, di. There is a video conference with a foreign client.]

"Office mein?" [In the office?]

"Yes, di."

She nodded.

After he left, Anjali called Khushi and asked, "Khushi, kahan ho tum?" [Khushi, where are you?]

"Ghar mein, di. Kyun, di?" [At home, di. Why, di?]

"Just asking," she said. "Have any plans for tonight?"

"Nahi, di. Aap ki chote ko ek video conference hai. [No, di. Your chote has a video conference.] Siddhu also has to go somewhere. It is just me, Salt and Pepper. It has been a long time since I played with them. So, I am going to spend tonight with them."

"I'll call you later, Khushi."

"Bye, di."

Khushi disconnected the call and looked at herself in the mirror.

She raised her imaginary collar and said, "Khushi, tum tho great ho." [Khushi, you are great.]

She inspected herself in the mirror and smiled. She knew that Arnav would be shocked.

"All the best, Khushi."

Anjali was tensed and Siddharth noticed it. When he asked her the reason, she just brushed it off telling him that she would share it with him later. They went to the restaurant and Siddharth stopped his Endeavour in the front. The restaurant had valet parking and he gave his keys to a driver. He gave him some instructions, too.

That time, Anjali saw Arnav and a woman in red walking towards him. His mouth was wide open and he stood like a statue without even blinking. The woman waved her fingers at him. He closed his mouth and swallowed hard.

After a lot of trying, he said, "You look stunning."

She hugged him and kissed his cheek. He put his arm around her waist and guided her to a nearby door. He opened it and they entered.

Anjali could not believe what she was seeing. Her brother was really after someone.

Siddharth was by her side by that time.

"Shall we go?" he asked her.

She nodded and she took him to the door through which Arnav and his companion went. The whole room was dark. When they were about to leave, the door closed and they were locked in.

A few seconds later, a whole lot of lights lit the room.

Arnav was waiting for Khushi Raina. Who else would there be? He had told her that he would pick her up but she had refused. She told him that she would drive.

He saw his Volkswagen stop in front of the restaurant and Khushi stepped out of the car.

He blinked a few times to clear his mind. Was he really seeing Khushi? Or was it someone else?

His mouth opened on its own accord and he stared at her as if she was an angel who flew down from heaven.

She wore a red one shoulder gown which reached a few inches below her knees. She had curled her hair and had left it open. He remembered the dress. He had designed it and he had asked her if she would wear it for him. She had denied saying that she wouldn't be comfortable.

"For me…. Once….," he had pleaded.

"I'll think about it," she had said.

She raised her hand and waved her fingers at him.

He tried to speak but no words came out. He gulped hard a few times and found his voice.

"You look stunning," he told her.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek. He then put his arm around her waist and went to a nearby room.

She looked at the decoration in the room and said, "It looks awesome. Don't you think they will have doubts?"

"I have managed everything pretty well."

He opened another door, opposite to the one they entered.

"Where are we going?" she asked him.

"Our long due dinner. Yaad hai? Tumari birthday waali dinner?" [Remember? Your birthday dinner?]

Her smile faltered a bit when he said 'her birthday'. He noticed it and pulled her closer to him. She turned side ways and looked at him. She kissed his cheek.

He gave her a questioning look.

She shook her head and leant on his shoulder.

"Are you in experimenting mood today?" he asked her.

"Kyun?" [Why?]

"Aaj ka menu Italian hai. Pizzas, pasta, ravioli, etc." [Today's menu is Italian. Pizzas, pasta, ravioli, etc.]

"I love pizzas. Others, try kar lethe hai." [I love pizzas. Let me try the others too.]

Khushi looked around. There was only one table in the whole room. Candles were placed everywhere and the dishes were already present on the table. Faint music played in the background.

"Sirf hum dhono?" she asked him. [Only the both of us?]

"Just you and me."

"When did you arrange this?"

"A few hours before."

She looked around and said, "It is awesome."

"I knew you would like it."

He pulled her closer. He put his arms around her waist and they swayed to the music. She let him guide and surrendered herself completely in his arms.

"You look beautiful in this dress," he told her. "But next time, you are going to wear it only in our room."

She smiled and hid her face in his chest.

"Someone is possessive."

"Of course, I am. Do you know how many people stared at you when you walked in?"

"I was watching you. I don't know about others."

Her innocent confession made him fall in love with her even more that he already was. He placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face.

"I love you, jaan."

"Patha hai." [I know.]

He removed his hands from around her and stepped away.

"Come on. Let's eat."

Before he could move away further, she caught his hand. He turned and looked at her. Her eyes were fixed on their hands and he swore that he saw a troubled expression on her face.

He placed his other hand on her cheek and asked, "Kya hua?" [Kya hua?]

"I am sorry."

"Sorry? But why?"

"For not telling you about Siddhu."

"I thought we already crossed this part."

"You were right. I should have told you." Tears pooled in her eyes when she said, "But it does not mean that I don't trust you. I trust you more than my life. Yeh dhobaara kabhi nahi hoga. [This won't happen a second time.] I'll tell you everything. You were hurt as I did not tell you about them. I am…."

He placed his finger on her lips and said, "Bas karo, jaan. [Stop it, jaan.] It's alright. Yes, I was hurt. Later, I understood that once again you were placing di's happiness in the front. When I realized this, it didn't hurt me. I am lucky, jaan. Very lucky to have got someone like you in my life. Tum iss rakshas ki zindagi mein pari bankar aayi ho. Pari kissi ko dhuk de nahi sakthi." [You came into this monster's life like an angel. An angel will never be able to hurt anybody.]

He hugged her tight and their hearts thudded together.

"So, does it mean that you wore this dress to make it up to me?"

She nodded.

"You look beautiful in this. In my eyes, you will look your best when you are in sarees."

"You could have told me that before. I wouldn't have gone to so much trouble."

"Dress uncomfortable hai?"

"Thodi si," she said truthfully. [A little bit.]

"Then how did you wear it?"

"I just wanted to see your reaction. It helped me." She gave him a mischievous smile and said, "And you didn't disappoint me. Would anyone have guessed that the great Arnav Singh Raizada would stand with his mouth wide open in front of his wife?"

"Wife nahi. Life. In front of my life."

"Just think what would have happened to your reputation if some photographer had clicked a picture."

"When it comes to you, I really don't care about my reputation."

"But, I do, Mr. Raizada."

He smiled and asked, "Shall we eat?"

He made her sit on the table and he sat on the chair.

"Tum mujhe khilaadho," he told her. [You feed me.]

When they were busy eating, Khushi remembered about Anjali and Siddharth.

"What will Siddhu and di be doing?"

"I think di will be talking about Shyam."

"Matlab?" [Means?]

"After the whole incident, di never spoke with anybody about her feelings. She didn't open up her hurt, her pain and everything else. If she kept pushing everything deep inside, the result will be much worse. I thought I should make her speak. So, I gave her a chance."

"How do you know she will speak about him?"

"Maine ek baath tumse nahi bataaya. [I didn't tell you one thing.] My phone call with you and the dinner for di was your idea. I changed the dinner concept a little bit. I decorated the room just the way Shyam decorated it during their first wedding anniversary. Di will remember it and she will talk to Siddharth."

She looked at him in shock. "What if she doesn't?"

"She will. And they won't be able to go out of the room till nine. So, they will have a lot of time to talk."

"Do you think this is the right decision?"

"I have been cruel. I know. What I have done will bring back the betrayal. But if she doesn't talk about it, the result will be far worse. It will lead to further mental complications. So, better make her cry for a few days than let her suffer for the rest of her life. The only thing I am sad about is that I am going to be the reason for her tears today and I will not be there by her side to wipe them."

She touched his shoulders and said, "Kaash mujhe bhi tum jaise bhai hota…." [Wish I had a brother like you….]

"Sorry, you are stuck up with your husband."

She blinked back her tears and laughed. "Much better."

~~~~~~~~~

chapter 44 (b) coming in a few mins...