Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Ami,

Episode 47

Dil (heart) vs. Dimaag (mind) battle this can become quite intense, especially when the two want completely separate things. But like any other battle, one must emerge a winner.πŸ‘
hmmm... dil vs dimaag. in other words la vs khushi ..quite a battle.. most often humans tend to do what one's dimaag tells them to do !

Arnav apoligizes but points out that's the difference between them " i don't make any emotional decisions" [hmmm sure about that one Arnav? what about sending Khushi to the guest house because you were mad she was everywhere in ur life? ]
Right ! our boy doesn't seem to realise it yet.. his di does ! ..and offcourse we do too  πŸ˜‰

Aanjali goes on to describe Love, unknowingly she describes  his dil ka haal (state of his heart )
yes, Ami.. writers used di in this phase as the match maker for this love couple.

He stops himself afraid his face might give away his little secret. If only she knew the kichdi cooking in that dimaag of his, she would be doing cartwheels.
Eventually di ko iss khichidi ki sugand aayi jathi hai aur nani ke saath milke yin dhono ko milaane ki planning bhi karthi hai :) ..offcourse much much later.

I loved Arnav's cute sa sarcasm with his di.. and I loved di's cute sa sulk :)

Hold the sarcasm ASR, that's exactly what happened, you forget everything when she's around don't ya?
OHH... Ami, offcourse Arnav bitwa ko patha hai ki ye sab signal sach ho rahe hai ..

hinting that he knows she's here but now he needs to do what he can to flush her our of his system with this
that is what he will do .. denying a truth to oneself trying to make it non-existant πŸ˜ƒ

"woh ladki Khushi hai Di, jiske bina mujhe lagta hai ki meri saansen ruk jaayegi. (Khushi is a girl without whom I feel like i can't breathe"
For now, Di has to be patient
I again loved Arnav's expression during the saanse rukh jayenge line πŸ˜ƒ

ohh.. Ami, iss connection mie bhool gayi.  writers did close a few scenes. used this line to admit to di that he loves khushi, much later

This is similar to the way she felt after resigning, hurting him, leaving him and in the process hurting herself, only this time she was more aware of what she is doing.  She did turn her lie into truth convincing Payal to go back home to Lucknow, anything to get as far away from him and from these slew of unknown feelings.
She never intended to leave to lucknow..  but forced to do it now. 

"Ek masoom dil hai, aur sitam hain kitne Is mohabbat ke siva, aur bhi gam hain kitne (one small heart but so many attacks, there is lots of sadness other than this love)
πŸ‘

Khushi determined as ever  but the second Payal says "Chalo chalte hain (lets go)"
Her dil gains control, it hits her this is really happening, she is going back hamesha ke liye, uski nazron se door (going back for good, away from his eyes)
So evident na.. amazing acting by Sanaya.. immediate change in expression.. just like in yest episode Barun's expression changes from sheer anger to concern when khushi starts crying after he breaks her phone.  In this episode, Sanaya shows excellent expressions of worry to heart breaking sadness with the confirmation that they indeed will be leaving for lucknow far far away from LG.

talk about a  contradiction, on day we'll know that he never really loved her, but can't blame him for now as he also doesn't know what love is yet.
About la... he learnt the true sense of lovers wali love from khushi 😳

A marvelous scene that proves, the dimaag can be controlled, but the dil will do as it pleases. The dimaag may win some battles, but the heart always wins the war. That is a lesson, Arnav Singh Raizada will learn on his own, when the time is right, the words will come out "mere khud ka dil, meri nahi sunta (my own heart doesn't listen to me)"  
πŸ‘

Thanks for the drool corner in all your episode posts.. makes my day much better..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Awww Ritu,
πŸ€— thanks again dear for ur lovely comments. ur so right about most often humans listen to dimaag more that their dil, i agree everyone wants to be practical right? even Khushi and Arnav wanted to be, but in their case DM made sure they end up together πŸ˜† sab ki aisi kismat kaha?
And about Sanaya, i know i prob dont say enough about her, as my hormones keep me in barun-land but she is a BRILLIANT actress, if Barun is king of expressions, Sanaya is no doubt queen.
her facial movements, especially her eyebrows/eyes is awsome!
Drool will always be here to make your day better :) a little delayed at times (or most) but will be here πŸ˜†
thanks again β€οΈ
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all,
Fallen behind due to tremendous work pressure😭 Logged in to destress. And thankyou for making me feel so much better. But  feeling so  tired, cud reach pg 97 only. Till I catch up with u merry philosophers, logging off with these lingerings  on eps 45/46(epsodes to die for!!!)

@ Cynthia: For reminding me of tis lovely song
But never ever on a Sunday a
Sunday the one day
I need a little rest

@BD:For these thoughts
 Now that the realization had hit both of them the denial sets in and they both will try their best to flush each other out of their systems.

@Indi:
For these feelings
I feel you I sense you I want you I know you are near you are here

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

, if Barun is king of expressions, Sanaya is no doubt queen.
her facial movements, especially her eyebrows/eyes is awsome!
Drool will always be here to make your day better :) a little delayed at times (or most) but will be here πŸ˜†
thanks again β€οΈ

Answers are in pink. And the line I loved is bold.. By the way who also adds like me Singh Raizada whenever ASR says Khushi Kumari Gupta. The name seems so incomplete in these episodes.

aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
(epi 50)Gosh why my heart skips a beat when ASR looks at locked door !!! I blame his eyes and ofcousre the background score
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey all,
Fallen behind due to tremendous work pressure😭 Logged in to destress. And thankyou for making me feel so much better. But  feeling so  tired, cud reach pg 97 only. Till I catch up with u merry philosophers, logging off with these lingerings  on eps 45/46(epsodes to die for!!!)

Sunday the one day
I need a little rest

Now that the realization had hit both of them the denial sets in and they both will try their best to flush each other out of their systems.

@Indi:
For these feelings

aw wiwy,
happy that i could mange to give ya some decent feelings, thanks so much. hope the weekend gives you a break. philosophers the writers were really, till asli duniya interfered. long long time since i saw love looked at this way.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Yeah, more Valentine's celebration with Arshi and everyone here!     🀒  Just love this picture, Indi!    My heart is melting!  *SIGH* 😳   They are really the hottest on-screen couple!    Thank you so much for sharing! 

thanks, katelyn πŸ€—
just saw your comment on the fanpage, lovely visual. verra nice. almost wanting to celebrate v day now ha ha. they are a gorgeous couple, but the more i see the episodes the more i realise, this asr character was a super super one, and might have created chemistry with any kind of girl... provided he developed that feeling for her. you know that one? the saansey ruk jaaygi one? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
look at how he treats la, he gets this girl totally. only thing missing, she doesn't give him dhak dhak.

there's discussion  earlier about how his character was tooned down. pity, i'd have like to have seen how it would have gone minus interference. barun managed to find the core of asr, and somehow make him feel right, even when he was doing not right. that's acting... and an impressive character sketch.

if barun didn't get the asr thing, his dalliance with la could have come out looking real shallow. yet it didn't. lovely, isn't it?

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago

Our Valentine's celebration with Arshi's sizzling chemistry!   

Per my youngest son...button ney...button ney... πŸ˜† He was singing it today! 
Ok, my laptop just melted...  
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQkT9jgWY68[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader
Congrats and celebrating our 50th episode!    
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, katelyn πŸ€—
just saw your comment on the fanpage, lovely visual. verra nice. almost wanting to celebrate v day now ha ha. they are a gorgeous couple, but the more i see the episodes the more i realise, this asr character was a super super one, and might have created chemistry with any kind of girl... provided he developed that feeling for her. you know that one? the saansey ruk jaaygi one? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
look at how he treats la, he gets this girl totally. only thing missing, she doesn't give him dhak dhak.

there's discussion  earlier about how his character was tooned down. pity, i'd have like to have seen how it would have gone minus interference. barun manged to find the core of asr, and somehow make him feel right, even when he was doing not right. that's acting... and an impressive character sketch.

if barun didn't get the asr thing, his dalliance with la could have come out looking real shallow. yet it didn't. lovely, isn't it?

Well said, Indi!  Yes, ASR is such a well sketch and impressive character.  Our Barun portrayed this character to perfection.  πŸ‘πŸΌ Yes and the whole thing with La, it didn't feel shallow at all!  She gets him as well.  That's why I thought their breakup scenes were completely amazing and heart wrenching!  BTW, I did find some Arshi vms with Korean music.  Will post it later.  I also remember that my friend created a vm with Hmong song so I'll post that too!  See you later!  I have to go cook dinner!  Will be back after I put the kids to sleep!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey all,

Sunday the one day
I need a little rest

@Indi:
For these feelings

Hi WIWY!!!! πŸ€— welcome back, work pressures huh?  no worries all in similar boatwas  here πŸ˜† we did miss you though. thanks for liking my thought above. miss fighting with you over Sobti πŸ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Answers are in pink. And the line I loved is bold.. By the way who also adds like me Singh Raizada whenever ASR says Khushi Kumari Gupta. The name seems so incomplete in these episodes.

thanks Samin, LOL, its funny i used to add the "singh raizada" in the beginning, but don't know when i stopped. i'm kinda glad, it will have the right impact now when she whips out that mangalsutra and says her full name.