Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE  47

Emotions full of ecstatic, emotive, impetuous , impulsive, nervous , poignant, tender and zealous moves were displayed in this heart warming episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Aur tum apne aap ko samjhtai ho"(do you undererstand yourself).. A cogitable question asked by His Di is giving him a conceivable notion which is bringing ASR at a comprehendible edge and Arnav at a realm of possibility that there is something wrong going on and he is oblivious about it.A game of hide and seek is not only going on in between ASR and Arnav but Arnav himself is a prey of this game unwillingly.ASR or Arnav both are fighting this unknown war constantly in which they both got defeated today and by only one person aka KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA as they both are in incognizant state as"Who ja rahi hai tou mujhe kyuon FARAK par raha hai"(why do I care if she is going?...)'.a bit angry and a bit stubborn concern but full of desire to stop her as THE MAN IN LOVE but denial kicks in as " mein aise kaise honain dai sakta hoon "...[how can I let this happen]... 

SYMBOLISM: Running water meanings , Transformation ,Subconscious, Purification, Reflection, Intuition,Blessing and Life.Connection ASR will be transformed to Arnav, will be blessed by all especially DM and by his mother,will reflect back his mistakes to redeem ,will  get his life back which is kind a lost after his mother's death.

Before Di brought him into the reality he was recalling Khushi's words as ...   humain aapki koi baat nahin sunni... nafrat hai na aap ko hum sai hamari aukat ssai... hamari shakal dekhna nahin chahte hain na aap... toh khush ho jaaiye... kyunki hum aapki nazron sai hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain... lucknow ja rahein hain hum... hamesha ke liye. 

This hamesha ke liye. has hit  him whether he accept it or not.He just can't let her go but couldn't stop her either.The tragedy in his childhood is aching him again as he can't just let his loved ones leave for hamesha ke liye.

Pause here:He felt the same when Khushi has last day at RM and he was aching his heart off looking her going away from poolside and again at the top of the cliff when he thought he lost her during kidnap."Khushi mein tumhare bhaghair ..."[Khushi without you...]He can't live without her but that day he left this incomplete in his fear as she was not breathing and today he is breathing but every breath of him has her name on it...and His heart is  aware of it as he jerked up last night  in his sleep while screaming  her name while brain is stopped at "Mujhe Farak nahin parta"

As,...sochna nahin chahta bhoolna chahta hoon phir baar baar ussika khayal kyun aa raha hai?"...[ I don't want to think about her but why her thoughts are bothering me over and over...]You are in LOVE , Arnav but as DI said you always make hasty decision in your anger...πŸ˜•

Anjali, "Tum khush to ho na" ' [are you happy?] Arnav, "kis sai" What a confused double meaning and confused  answer.He is thinking and answering about Khushi without realizing what is he saying...

Anjali,"Jo bhi ho raha hai uss sai" '"Aagar tumhain koi challenge kare tou tumhain bilkul pasand nahin hai"'"Tum ghuse mein josh mein aakai hamesha ghalat faisla laitai ho'aur baad mein pachtatai ho"'[Whatever is happening I hope you are happy with that...I know you don't like challenges and the person who challenges you and you always make wrong decision in your anger...]

Anajli sure knows her Chote very well .

"Pyar to aise hi hota hai..keh ..jab who tumharai samnai aiye tou uss keh chehrai sai nazar hi na hutai'.jab woh udaas ho tou khuch bhi acha na lagai'uss sai door jane kah khiyal bhi aap ko pareshaan kare.."

(Love always happen like this , you can't take your eyes off of her,her distress makes you sad , and thought of losing her makes you in sane)

Each and every word of his Di was drilling him into Khushi's thoughts... 

- His eyes couldn't resist Beauty in red staring at him with complaint of his rage in her eyes.

Her distress and teary eyes make him restless and bother him.

At the top her " kyunki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain." is realy hurting him already..

Pause here:Di,"I don't want to waste time in these things'"...Di is right ,you will love to waste time in these things dear'...πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav,"Yeah Di one day a girl will come and I will forget everything after seeing her"'..hmm ..Arnav Babu are you telling Di that this happened already or is going to happen soon.Either way we are happy to see that'....dreamland...

"Aagar meri Zindagi mein who larki aa bhi gayie naa tou mein uss sai door hi rahoonga'"(If such gal is going to come in my life I would rather stay away from her.)'SO it means you are accepting it that girl has indeed enter in your life uninformed and now you can't to keep a distance from her unacquaintly but she is and that is creating a predicament around your castle.uhhh .."Farak nahin parta tou ghusa kis baat par Chote'."(If it doesn't matter to you then why bother'.).."Baat karta hai'''πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

"Who Larki Khushi hai Di.....,jiske bina mujhe lagta hai meri Sansain ruk jaeyngi",'.(That girl is Khushi without whom I won't be able to breath) Admittance happened later but realization occurred today when Di said "aagar tum uss sai door gaiye naa tou tumhari sansain ruknai lagain gi"(If you will stay away from dream girl of yours then you won't be able to breath.)..Even he shook it off that feeling in front of Di but in reality Khushi has reached where no one has ever be able to...Arnav Singh Raizada has lost a bet which he made with him for not letting anyone in his NO ENTRY zone.

Pause here: Look at this pic emergence of Arnav is so clear from the ashes of ASR as "Dimag"(brain) is planning how to stay away from her but "Dil"(heart) is playing with smile.Smile which is impossible for Laad Governor'Khushi indeed has reached to Arnav (Dil) and ASR (Dimag),only the second is rebuffing. You are "Unbelievable" '...

Love this parallel scene if he is confounding about her thoughts she is boggling about him too.If he is understanding and acknowledging her distress, She is ardoring his changed behavior towards her too.

If he is in denial as "sochna nahin chahta..Bhoolna chata hoon"'(I don't want to remember any more just want to forget it)''

Then She is trying to escape all of this palpability of hers towards him as"jiji ticket ho gyayi hai'sham ki train hai naa'"(Ticket is ready for the evening train..)...Khushi what happened to,"Hum bhi har manane walon mein sai nahin..."[ I never accept defeat...]

If he is "Phir bar bar usi ka khiyal kyoun"(Then why can'I get away from her thoughts)'She can't  get away from his thoughts either regardless she thinks she is ready to ...

Pause here:She is ready to move on and so is he according to their schedules but both trains are not ready to leave the station.

"Kia sach mein tum wahi kar rahi ho jo tumhain karna chaiye"..(Tell me the truth , are you doing the right thing to go to Luknow') .A convincing question is being asked by Jiji which is creating a comprehensible moment for Khushi and bringing her to the edge of presumable notion that something is wrong with this picture and obviously she is not unobservant any more but blundering'YES'.Khushi got in this Trap unwillingly and unintentionally and She got victory over mighty Arnav Singh Raizada today but still standing defeated.

"haan Jiji"' (Yes Jiji my decision is right)' Khushi is so preoccupied and negligent at this point.

Just like Arnav she is in compelling thoughts of ASR as his so close proximity ,his brushing breath , his melting touch and his constant gaze today is blazing her core and creating havoc inside of her and making it impossible to think straight ...

He was yelling and screaming to listen to him first...but again his closeness was way too much in that closed room...

But the most unbelievable thought  that he returned her Dupatta with unpretentious respect and did restore her dignity which he took away in Sheesh Mahal, is making her breathing difficult as she is leaving ALL of this for good...

As Khushi is discombobulated in her thoughts over ASR but filled her eyes with tears as their parents lost their sweet shop in Lucknow.[bohot ghum hain zamane mein eik mohabat ke siva]' Now the sisters are determined to go back to Lucknow. Buaji was insisting them to stay back as she will be alone. Buaji, "tou mun ko thora manao samjhao'"(so make your heart to understand and accept') these words are creating more discomfort in Khushi's heart as she is refusing to accept already that she is feeling bad towards her Rakshus'..uhhh..Love Payal she is sensible as compared to Buaji,Shyam is definitely not going to do anything but Buaji''uhhh

Symbolism:"Hamari Dukan(sweet Shop) ko kuch nahin ho sakta hum khuch hone nahin dainge"( will not let happen anything to our shop)..In Chinese sweets represent safety, good fortune and 'sweeten' the new year so THINK

Indeed Khushi you will not let happen anything to your future as its written by DM sweet and tangy.

La is ready for RM.Arnav was so dispassionate towards La.He didn't even hug her back. She is so naive to see the stoical nature in Arnav's behavior towards her.La,"ASR ..tum mujh sai sach mein pyar karte ho na"'(ASR do u really love me?)'La 's question and phelgmatic look says it all ,they both are heading towards an uncertain and insusceptible situation.

"Agar mein tum sai pyar nahin karta tou tumhain laine nahin aata'"[Then I shouldn't be here if I didn't love you..]'He answered La but indirectly it is for Khushi as he was there for her each and every moment of her distress take her out of it''Just beautiful

But instantly he outraged when La moved from him to get her bag.His mind emulates to khushi whenever La brings out the question of LOVE and concerns for her.Khushi's feeling are wrapped around him in such a way he does not want to get out of it but at the same time does not want to keep it and that what will make him atrocious and beasty from now on...

"jab main baat kar raha hota hoon toh poori baat sune bina beech mein muhn mat morda karo... mein tumse kuch keh raha tha."[don't turn your ace as I was saying something to you..]He is saying this to La but meant for Khushi as she did not let him FINISH his BAAT.

As Khushi's leaving him for "Hamesha keh Liye" is way too much distracting and disturbing for this poor guy today...

Pause here: Khushi is always remain in between them as he will be doing the rest of thinking all the time for Khushi but to La supposedly...πŸ˜‰ I always felt for La at the end because she really loved this man and understood him today."Unhain khud bhi nahin pata keh woh kia chahtain hain"[he does not knoe what does he want...] So true here...

Shyam is spreading his venom through his sweetness around Anjali his Rani Sahiba.He was almost there to get caught talking with KHUSHI over the phone but Anjali's reflection on the plate resolved this sticky situation in his favor.

Symbolism:Shyam says,"aloo dhai inch ki chorai keh hain ya nahin"(Potato is 2 inches wide or not)

*Halves: The earth is half grass and half water, say Tibetans.  It is used to remind someone whose partner has left for many other opportunities and #2 means discriminating wisdom.

Connection Shyam is sly and clever and he is involved in someone other than her wife.

Again Anjali's reflection on the plate and two cups around it.Reflection as things are not what they are appearing in front of her and she is having discrimination wisdom over Shyam as she never refuse to trust him.

Audios until next update

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i560mFF9kKY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJHSLnsEOLA[/YOUTUBE]

Hello Arshi! really enjoyed ur flow in this one. ❀️the symbolism of the running water. i think you made some great pts about Khushi state of mind and La also. and this line...

ASR as his so close proximity ,his brushing breath , his melting touch and his constant gaze today is blazing her core and creating havoc

is creating havoc in my little weak mortal mind right now...gonna get a drink of water
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 45...its a valentine spl πŸ˜‰

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : BarunDiwani

i did read a few reviews of he episode...which i could find...nd everythin was really well written...hats off to all u guys...who manage to review the show...no matter wat comes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nd thanks for waitin for my collages...it makes more happy πŸ˜ƒ

@supriya
Awesome job on the Valentine collage!    Awww, it's very romantic!  I love it! 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

beautiful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ dil dimag talk, sir. the opening gorgeous. the dimag girl is moving in but the dil babe ain't budging. green card holder the latter, the former on social visit pass.

later in pink, your thought on how khushi uses dimag, not her usual friend dil when it comes to this rakshas fellow. why? is it because she knows her dil will just give in without thinking, has already perhaps.

"his voice wobbles with hurt," yes there was something that went straight to my heart and told me he was hurting in that, "main tum se kuch kah raha tha." wonder if barun and director tried for that response or it just worked out that way. actually the best pieces of acting happen instinctively, not by careful cultivation. which is why so much credit goes to barun for creating asr. he really felt the man. and his instinct said, asr was hurt, and he could only perhaps show that by hurting someone else in turn, at this moment in his evolution.

all reds lovely.

last para, mwah mwah. the war indeed the heart will win. as, if i may say, it should.

Why thank you very much, always enjoy ur claps and mmmwaaas πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

btw just now saw the paso doble video u sent , NICE! thanks. do you enjoy watching ballroom dancing? i love it, wish i could dance like that, praying my unborn children like to dance out here so i can live through them🀣. I can shake my booty bollywood style anytime anyday but ballroom ...all i can do is watch and be mesmerized.

anyway, about khushi using brain over heart with rakshas, they started on the wrong foot with yelling and pulling dori and all so i think she always alert when it came to him after that but after the guest house/ resignation/ teej, at this pt its b/c she knows her heart will slip, like you said i think she knew it already started to slip but she cant let him know that, b/c she also sees something in him has slipped too, so she builds a wall using only her brain and no input from the heart , something ASR would do right?

that scene "mein tumse kuch keahe raha tha" reminds me so much of the moment he finds out of her engagment after he takes away her phone and says "mein bhi baat kar raha tah" that  feeling stayed with me, so watching him here and in the store room, GOOSBUMPS! The whole team has to come together to bring such emotions out in the audience but  the actor has to bring it and Barun bought IT. never have i ever been effect by certain scenes the way his scenes stay with me. that Sobti is a real winner...looks are just a magnificient bonus and Gods gift to me πŸ˜ƒ btw joined that fb page,did you see him the MAMR team take a celebratory shot? i'm excited to see him in a diff avatar...ASR will stay close all the while β€οΈ
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami,

Episode 47

Dil (heart) vs. Dimaag (mind) battle this can become quite intense, especially when the two want completely separate things. But like any other battle, one must emerge a winner.πŸ‘
hmmm... dil vs dimaag. in other words la vs khushi ..quite a battle.. most often humans tend to do what one's dimaag tells them to do !

Arnav apoligizes but points out that's the difference between them " i don't make any emotional decisions" [hmmm sure about that one Arnav? what about sending Khushi to the guest house because you were mad she was everywhere in ur life? ]
Right ! our boy doesn't seem to realise it yet.. his di does ! ..and offcourse we do too  πŸ˜‰

Aanjali goes on to describe Love, unknowingly she describes  his dil ka haal (state of his heart )
yes, Ami.. writers used di in this phase as the match maker for this love couple.

He stops himself afraid his face might give away his little secret. If only she knew the kichdi cooking in that dimaag of his, she would be doing cartwheels.
Eventually di ko iss khichidi ki sugand aayi jathi hai aur nani ke saath milke yin dhono ko milaane ki planning bhi karthi hai :) ..offcourse much much later.

I loved Arnav's cute sa sarcasm with his di.. and I loved di's cute sa sulk :)

Hold the sarcasm ASR, that's exactly what happened, you forget everything when she's around don't ya?
OHH... Ami, offcourse Arnav bitwa ko patha hai ki ye sab signal sach ho rahe hai ..

hinting that he knows she's here but now he needs to do what he can to flush her our of his system with this
that is what he will do .. denying a truth to oneself trying to make it non-existant πŸ˜ƒ

"woh ladki Khushi hai Di, jiske bina mujhe lagta hai ki meri saansen ruk jaayegi. (Khushi is a girl without whom I feel like i can't breathe"
For now, Di has to be patient
I again loved Arnav's expression during the saanse rukh jayenge line πŸ˜ƒ

ohh.. Ami, iss connection mie bhool gayi.  writers did close a few scenes. used this line to admit to di that he loves khushi, much later

This is similar to the way she felt after resigning, hurting him, leaving him and in the process hurting herself, only this time she was more aware of what she is doing.  She did turn her lie into truth convincing Payal to go back home to Lucknow, anything to get as far away from him and from these slew of unknown feelings.
She never intended to leave to lucknow..  but forced to do it now. 

"Ek masoom dil hai, aur sitam hain kitne Is mohabbat ke siva, aur bhi gam hain kitne (one small heart but so many attacks, there is lots of sadness other than this love)
πŸ‘

Khushi determined as ever  but the second Payal says "Chalo chalte hain (lets go)"
Her dil gains control, it hits her this is really happening, she is going back hamesha ke liye, uski nazron se door (going back for good, away from his eyes)
So evident na.. amazing acting by Sanaya.. immediate change in expression.. just like in yest episode Barun's expression changes from sheer anger to concern when khushi starts crying after he breaks her phone.  In this episode, Sanaya shows excellent expressions of worry to heart breaking sadness with the confirmation that they indeed will be leaving for lucknow far far away from LG.

talk about a  contradiction, on day we'll know that he never really loved her, but can't blame him for now as he also doesn't know what love is yet.
About la... he learnt the true sense of lovers wali love from khushi 😳

A marvelous scene that proves, the dimaag can be controlled, but the dil will do as it pleases. The dimaag may win some battles, but the heart always wins the war. That is a lesson, Arnav Singh Raizada will learn on his own, when the time is right, the words will come out "mere khud ka dil, meri nahi sunta (my own heart doesn't listen to me)"  
πŸ‘

Thanks for the drool corner in all your episode posts.. makes my day much better..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
just doodling, and here's a bit of pyaar leading up to the big v day. we never celebrated valentine's day in a big way, but what the it's about pyaar, so here goes.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

But they also work in the same office and were colleagues. So even in that context they could be sharing a washroom in ASR and in a workplace 'Using someone's washroom" is no big deal. How ever the reason she did not know about Aarti was also possibly because she was an atheist like ASR, but unlike ASR she was actually quiet OK with trying to do anything to get accepted in ASR's life.

Sorry to butt in... I just saw the Barun with Gul khan interview online...it's clear that ASR was supposed to be a much darker character and definitely experienced ( had Intimate GFs)... They changed the character later (public preference and also SP pressure ) to make him less dark and kept it ambiguous about whether he was virgin or not.  So the earlier episodes feel different from the latter ones.

just doodling, and here's a bit of pyaar leading up to the big v day. we never celebrated valentine's day in a big way, but what the it's about pyaar, so here goes.

Yeah, more Valentine's celebration with Arshi and everyone here!     🀒  Just love this picture, Indi!    My heart is melting!  *SIGH* 😳   They are really the hottest on-screen couple!    Thank you so much for sharing! 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
s

Indi, trying to concentrate at work!!! STOP IT!!! j/k... me β€οΈ 

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Sorry to butt in... I just saw the Barun with Gul khan interview online...it's clear that ASR was supposed to be a much darker character.

He was said to be dark in Gul interview- as a person who is extremely ruthless in business and did not let emotion overcome him in there. Like he made sure to throw his uncle out of the house because he had too. Now any other lead or hero would actually forgive someone for a mistake that long back. He did not forgive his father and did not even let his dadi mention even his name in Raizada house. He changed his name to spite his father. Now I would say that ruthless. The entire reason ShyaDi were so confident that Arnav would ditch Khushi at the alter was because he was known to be unforgiving and ruthless. He threw Shyam out of the house and even when Shyam asked that we were good in the past let us forgive and start new he did not listen. And even in those early days like in the rain hug he had a tender spot for Khushi. We say in the rain hug that he was disturbed when that other aging businessman was ogling Khushi and offered her his coat. 
 In any case let us convince ourselves they did not have anything huge. You know why-- Need to stay dreaming in ARSHI land.
 Also you know about cultures - I think do not be so sure people know about other religions and even their own religion in depth or even the basics.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago