Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

if 45 brought us here,

46 was turning up the heat further.

yesterday it seemed like a duel to me, but today i realised it was really a dance. an exotic, essential tango; desire its wellspring, need its reason for existence. everything raised the mercury, each move came with multiplied effect.

the most svelte and passionate steps had been worked out by the writers, choreographed by directors, but to heaven it was taken by the dancers, none else. how intensely, these fairly uncelebrated, idiot box actors understood and expressed an emotion, as they locked in an 
embrace poised for explosion through eternity.

if i look back at 45, it was all about movement revolving around that embrace wasn't it? their stage, an empty office on sunday, the area in spotlight: the storeroom, locked. he entered stage first. then she. and like people in perfect rhythm with each other, he knew she was there. she sensed he was. he moved out, she moved in, their eyes met, a flip a swirl, and she bit the rose between her teeth and careened away, looking back once to see if he'd follow.  his music was his cue and he glissaded to her on a rage, a search, an incomplete conversation. she turned, and fell taking him with her, perfect harmony. and again a fierce embrace, stare, apart. he held out his hand, she turned away, he was provoked. he moved in.

and so it went on. till the dupatta added in its own wanton wayward steps, wrapping them in a whirl of longing, pirouetting, challenging, clashing, and when it all rose to unbearable heat, a smooth transition to gentle, tender, tremulous.

hold out the dupatta, look away, restore her sense of self, complete a circle, as life demands, as dance gives itself to.for a moment there was respite, but that intimate caress of the flowing fanciful dupatta, lingering across his body. 

and the seething heat returned. so hot, he had to whip off his jacket and reach the water dispenser fast. but she was already there. hands reaching out, on the edge of an embrace, then a swift chicane and he's got the water first. maybe he needs it more? his eyes look skyward, intense, as the water is taken in long swallows, so much thirst.  a glass of water quickly filled and held out to her without word, a concentrated stare in his eyes, what's he looking for? a roll of drums and "hume nahin chahiye."  instantly, water is aflame. voluptuous heat. he flings the glass with force, perfect move, a high point in the tango. what will she do? 

why, move in of course. without knowing, without understanding, but just by a woman's instinct, khushi has taken the lead today. she will lead this dance. however much we may say asr is the powerful one here. at this moment, the power is really with her. because he knows this feeling in him is something deeper, more compelling than anything he's ever felt. he possibly senses his elemental need for her from that evening at the guest house, if he hadn't already sensed it as he dashed out into the path of danger only to save her. how he'd held on to her then. longer longer eternally longer than needed.

sab kuch tod dijiye... haan tod doonga.

yes, i will break, the way you've broken into me. shattered my peace.  
and he moves forward, she back, the stage sizzles. she's heaving with tension, that hurtling of her phone has thrown her beyond a point.

ek ek cheez tod daloonga taki har tutne wali cheez se tumhara kaan khule... aur tum meri baat suno. i will break everything one by one, so that the sound of things breaking enters your ears... so you hear my words. oh the plea almost in that "so you hear," asr doing all he can to make someone hear him? unbelievable. and beautiful.

she has no idea why she feels the way she does.
a girl from a small town, with a sheltered middle class life, notions of love and marriage shaped by family and tradition. the idea of the group is hers. and in that there's no space for this inexplicable pull and surge, this entering of a man uninvited into her thoughts, her sensationsa man, from the moment she's met, she's perceived as money and power crazy, an atheist, rude, peremptory, arrogant, who has only hurt her. and after the night of the guest house she's convinced he's the worst kind of creature, who'd send someone to danger without thought.
yet. 
she thinks of him. she wants to see him. her perceptions are coloured by nurture and tradition, but her response from within flows out from the woman in her. a woman waiting to become. and no one need doubt that. look at the expertise with which she takes him through the steps. not consciously, in fact, she's tired of the heightened emotions, utterly frazzled. and that temper soaring of his, echoes crazily in her. her voice is rising, her nerves shaking, but she doesn't give up. fire is answered by singeing flame. tango is really a duel of passion, of amore. a duel that we call a dance.

hum kuch nahin sunna chahte hain... hume bas yahan se bahar nikalna hai. i don't want to hear a thing, i just want to get out of here, that's all.

tum sunogi. you'll listen. (low urgent voice, a hint of coercion, and yet i hear again a plea, barun sobti never fails to add things you can't describe and how they thrill the senses)

hume bahar jaana hai... i want to get out (voice rising, wobbly, hysteria entering the fray, sanaya irani can change from girl to woman in a second with the most adroit use of her lovely voice. around asr, khushi is always woman, rarely cute girl in these early days. from the moment she set eyes on him, he aroused the woman in her, and she the tender sweet loving man in him. lovely, don't you think?)

main kah rahoon hoon... i'm telling you (through gritted teeth)

humne kahan na... hume bahar jaana hai... didn't i say, i want to go out!

khushi! main tumse baat kar raha hoon... tum meri... khushi! i'm talking to you, you're... (he twirls in at great speed, ready to hold her and do a heady spin)...

but she's not stopping either. head to head, till the bitter end...

pehle aap darwaza khol dijiye. first, you open the door.

he's losing his grip. she's in command. he storms to the door and kicks it down. violence. the audience holds its braeth.

then a pull back and a controlled: ab sunogi? will you listen now?

and the choreography throws in a neat surprise. she rushes to pick up her things and then pauses just in front of him. delivers the final blow.

i don't need to listen to anything you say. you hate me, my ordinary status, don't you? you don't want to see my face, right (oh, those words he'd said before sending her off to the guest house had hurtbadly.)... then be happy now. for i'm leaving your sight forever. i'm going to lucknow. forever.

hume aapki koi baat nahin sunni... nafrat hai na aap ko hum se hamari aukat se... hamari shakal dekhna nahin chahte hain na aap... toh khush ho jaaiye... kyunki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain... lucknow ja rahein hain hum... hamesha ke liye.

nonplussed, he looks at her. his face losing its tautness, almost flabbergasted. early notes of rabba vey trill in. why does she always reach places others never do? somewhere beyond the line he's set for the world, at his dimag. somewhere inside, just by his heart. his dil. only she.

winded, he blurts out, you can't leave like... khushi... khushiii!
tum aise nahi ja... khushi... khushiii!

she had lied to him. she'd made up the story of leaving on the spot. maybe because she couldn't take this confusing state of everything any more. who can blame her? only 18. but she had not left instantly. again the woman in  her had acted with deliberate purpose. she wanted to know the impact of her words. something said to her as she gazed at him, this is what she wanted to achieve. she left.

neither was the same again that evening. the dance had drained both. exhilerating while it lasted, but now, a strange disquiet within. and those confounding memories. she's jumpy, insistent that they must return to lucknow, poor girl seems to be wanting the safety and security of her dear little but completely understood life back. 

why is he thinking of the girl who says what she pleases to him, if 
"kissiki himmat nahin hai mujhe kuch kehne ki, and you know it." he's just asked his girl friend to move in with him, yet in a locked storeroom amid junk and clutter, the suave, nothing makes a difference arnav singh raizada is grappling with a girl to make her hear him out. what does he want to say? why is it so important?

jacket off, throw! anger, his best defence called upon. and he hears her voice saying she's leaving... forever... hamesha. as we come closer to him, what is that in his eyes, surely not confusion... and a glitter of tears? no!

khushi talks to dm, her solid constant companion, an orphan girl's need for something concrete maybe. her beguiling conversation is full of khushi-ness... i am talking too much today, aren't i? that's because today i'm a little too happy. hum kuch zyada bole rahein hain na, kyunki aaj hum kuch zyada khush hain.

but then why do your eyes and lips say otherwise, khushi?

45, 46, 47 changed the tone and colour of ipk, fantastic writing, direction, performance to bring the story to its next phase. everything got richer,
passion made a formal entry. not just from  him, from her. the sense of two people tied irrevocably together took on a more dense and heady feeling. there was a different bite in it. and hamesha walked in triumphant.
      he lay there in deep sleep. then her voice. she's going... forever. no, you can't go like that... khushi, khushiii. 
he jerked up and sat upright in bed. shallow erratic breathing. 
why do i feel you in the pit of my stomach. why do i want to go where you lead me. listen to me, will you?

Hey Indi

Red is awesome ,I am speechless at Purple.What a comparison with tango...Muahhh for that.Seriously I am not a big fan of tango but it fits perfect in this situation...LOVE IT...

In Blue, You took me at the edge...especially Khushi because My fav character is Khushi...She is such a versatile in her complexed character I can't say enough.Sanaya indeed did excellent ,I think I am being modest she is beyond excellent.You are so right she was a woman in 18 years old girl who could be seen by Arnav and that was the cause of the Spark .If she could make him smile by being childish ,dhamakadar girl,then she was able to arouse him as a Sexy lady.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  She reached where no one could even think .
His desperation with his tango moves was so visible ,he did his best but Khushi did won this round but did she?
"Tum office ko chorti ho par office tumhain nahin chorta" 
❀️

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 47
hume aapki koi baat nahin sunni... nafrat hai na aap ko hum se hamari aukat se... hamari shakal dekhna nahin chahte hain na aap... toh khush ho jaaiye... kyunki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain... lucknow ja rahein hain hum... hamesha ke liye.

khushi!
i hear him calling her name out in the guest house. and in his sleep. on a hastening heartbeat. in an aching store room. a cliff top. by a pool. across distance. and today it echoed deep within. dare i say it... in his heart. if you listened carefully you'd hear it. her name on his lips had a different sound. there was a different bite in it. as though he exhaled on her name, as though he wanted to draw her in the next instant. and never let go.

tragedy at a young age had taught him to keep his heart far from hurt in a place impenetrable. thick walls of indifference had been put up to protect the tenderness within. unemotinality was the quest, its holy grail. the fort of faraq nahin padta.

and it had succeeded in keeping all out. until she came.

but now that she had said what she had. now that she was leaving. forever. hamesha ke liye. before he could tell her what he'd been wanting to these past few days. something he had to. now he just couldn't take his mind off those words. again she'd lashed out in hurt and pain and hit him hard. the first time it was in his home: to hell with you and your job, also  aspersions on his character; he was callous, uncaring, capable of sending someone to danger, even mortal danger, merely to win a bet. he hadn't said a word then. he'd wanted to  say something ever since.

and now she was going away, he'd never see her shakal, the face that roamed his mind free, breaking barriers, entering hidden corners and niches. it felt like a blow to the gut, even worse than all those insults that day. thoughts of her cascaded. he was handing her her dupatta, looking away, mindful of her awkwardness without that essential piece of garment... she was crying, how that bothered him... and then the most difficult one, she's saying she's...

if you go away on this summer's day
then you might as well take the sun away...

he stood their unable to extricate himself from his thoughts, the most delicate and touching music wrapped around them, there was no anger, just a float into a place he couldn't resist. if i didn't know all i knew of him and that hard exterior he presented to the onlooker, i'd say he was bereft. and this did bother him. for survival depended on that faraq nahin padta. if he let things matter, he'd finally get hurt.

"jaa rahi hai toh... mujhe kyun faraq pad raha hai. sochna nahin chahta bhoolna chahta hoon fir baar baar ussika khayal kyun aa raha hai?"

if she's going, why does it make a difference to me? don't want to think, just want to forget, then why her thoughts again and again?

he's sounding vulnerable, weary almost, worn down by this power of hers over him. he is most unused to this. he doesn't want it. yet, faraq padta hai. he has just said it.

whenever the two were not together, the directors and screenplay guys at ipk found all sorts of ways to keep them together in our mindscape. in this episode, it was the devise of intercutting. smooth transitions from him to her, then him again.

she's rolling a chapati listlessly. mind elsewhere. she's with him. now that she's lied and created a situation that would take her away from him forever, she's plunged into gloom. her rakshas, her laad governor... she was going away for hamesha. her thoughts of him as compelling as his of hers.

... he's falling atop her, her gaze suddenly meets his and locks...

... he's yelling at her to listen to him while he speaks "lemme finish!"

suddenly, the anger's gone, he's handing her her dupatta, unobtrusive, respectful. restoring her dignity which was trampled upon one harsh night in lucknow.where his thoughts had started, hers end. they seemed to meet on this memory, transcending barriers of reality, in some other space.

she snaps back to here and now and says the tickets are done. payal had asked for ghee.

crossfade to him, still watering plants. when anjali found him and saw his lost expression and the overflow of water from the pot, she knew he needed help and she stepped in to offer that. only, she got the reason wrong.

"kya soch rahe ho?" what are you thinking, she asked

"kuch nahin..." his voice sounded soft, unfocussed.

she assumed this state of mind was to do with lavanya. and since she herself was unsure of la and her relevance in chhotey's life she asked if he were happy.
"tum khush to ho na?"

he asked with what. considering he'd just had a major showdown with his grandma, and his brother in laew had manged to work out a situation that let his girlk friend move in with him. considering he was bringing her home that very day. one would have thought he'd be quite ecstatic about the situation. "kisse?" really?

an interesting insight from di about her chhotey and his ego. she wonders if the la thing really hinged on his ego rather than a decision based on the right reasons. his ego was always big, he hated anyone questioning him or not agreeing with him. it would get him realk angry.  "aur waise bhi... tum jab gusse mein hote ho toh tumhara dimaag band ho jaata hai, aur tum gusse mein josh mein aake hamesha galat faisla lete ho." and when you're angry, your brain shuts down, and in that state you always end up taking wrong decisions.

isn't that pretty much what happened one night on a treacherous terrace?

but today, we'll talk another central theme of ipk. dil vs dimaag. heart or head.

"enough di..." he countered, "i don't take all my decisions because of ego... plus this life is mine... which means, everybody should not be interfering in it... and if this indeed is the most important decision of my life... then i'll still say lavanya is perfect for me... she's never refused me till date... our thinking is similar... neither am i interested in marriage nor she... she understands me."

di comes in beautifully, "and you? do you understand yourself?"

"aise faisle sirf dil liye jaate hai... dimag se nahin."
such decisions are taken from the heart, not the head.

"sorry di, there's a huge difference between the two of us... i don't get emotional while taking a decision."

little did he guess what was coming next.

"pyaar toh dil se hi hota hai... pyaar toh bas ho jata hai." love comes from the heart, said anjali, you can't calculate and calibrate it, it just happens.

at "pyaar" his eyes went still, his mind was touched. hey hey hey... rabba vey came as if on cue and...

di went on, "ke jab aap usse dekho toh uske chehre se nazar hi na hate..." when you see her you can't look away from her." there she rose before his gaze, beautiful in red, shy, gorgeous, an unspoken complaint in her eyes.

"agar woh udaas ho... toh kuch bhi achha na lage..." if she's sad, nothing feels good. and he saw her crying, cowering, and he so bothered by her tears.

"usse door jaane ka khayal bhi aapko pareshan kare," even the thought  being away from her will upset you. oh, why was she saying that? saying, "i am going... khush ho jaiye kyonki hum aapke nazron se hamesha ke liye door jaa rahen hain."

sochna nahin chata, bhoolna chahta hoon. he says he doesn't have time for all thsi stuff. and moreover, if such a girl should come into his life, he'd make sure he stays away from her.

hamesha had walked in yesterday, today came another core asset of this pyaar. saansey. breath. ipk writers had a vision of love that scaled the ordinary and attempted to really understand the nature of love. and there they possibly found its kinship with faith. we are often asked to pray with the name of the eternal on each breath. as though dedicating the gift of life to its creator. those who have loved deeply and long will know that at times love indeed does feel like a prayer, like faith. as inexplicable, as inexorable, as elevating.

this creative insight into love and its saansey was, well, breathtaking.

"woh tum kar nahin paaoge..." you won't be able to do that, said di, all believing and utterly sweet. she who had only faith in her love. tragedy sometimes is just the shattering of a simple belief.

"kyun?"

"kyunki tum agar uss se door gaye na, toh tumhari saansey rukne lagegi,"
for should you stray far from her, your breath will stop.

needless to mention, this brought on the lopsided smile, killing viewers, and to complete the decimation, "
you are... unbelievable, di."

khushi remained unhappy, and when her mother spilled the nbeans about the shop, she decided this was a very good reason to go back to lucknow, ah now she needn't think it was to run away from her feelings, now there was a fine and noble cause. but her face never lifted.

asr went to pick up la. she was lovely in red, but he barely noticed. her need for him was contrasted perfectly by his control over his emotions. her body leaned toward him, he stood unyielding. her eyes glinted, his were opaque. i have always felt a little sad for lavanya, because in one matter he was right, she did understand him, and she grew to love him in the finest of ways. he realised that too.

just once they flared, when she turned away from him while he was talking. he remembered khushi saying, i won't listen to anything you have to say... i am going... hamesha ke liye.he gripped la's arm and spun her around, and said to her all that he wanted to say to khushi as she ran out of the store room, leaving him locked there...

"jab main baat kara hota hoon toh poori baat sune bina beech mein mooh mat moda karo... main tumse kuch kah raha tha."
when i'm talking, don't turn your back on me without letting me finish... i was telling you something.

on that "main tumse kuch kah rah tha," there was a rasp in his voice, a plea it seemed to me beneath that. he hated anyone walking away while he spoke, but with khushi it was more than that. he needed her to hear him. vitally. and what it is i wonder, he wanted to tell her.

what sound was that
i turn away into the shaking room.

what was that sound that came in on the dark?
what is this maze of light it leaves us in?
what is this stance we take,
to turn away and then turn back?
what did we hear?

it was the breath we took when we first met.

listen, it is here.

~~~ harold pinter, it is here (for a) ~~~
(i quoted this beautiful love poem in a post on crooner. but this is where saansey came in and i wanted to dedicate a special one to saansey, so once more, it is here.)

Hey Indi

Just beautiful must say you real are amazing writer.Purple were excellent...Blue just outstanding...and underlined in each color are breath taking.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brown good points towards the show and how it has created the whole essence.
if you go away on this summer's day
then you might as well take the sun away...
Love it yes from both sides it was very  crucial moment to let go of the feelings for each others.If She was compelling towards him and so was he.Dil and Dimag race was on .I sa it was on both sides.She was having the same , not as strong as his but still burning in this flame...
Love your analogy of Love vs eternal faith ...
lopsided smile, killing viewers, lol I found it very amusing.Barun sure knows how to express each feeling seriously.He is super fantabulous...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
what it is i wonder, he wanted to tell her.
I wanted to know .what do you think INDI???????????

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by sohara

Episode-48
Arnav brought La in RM. As usual Nani couldn't receive her cordially. Moreover she brought pastry made of egg, what outraged Nani even more. She was getting cozy with ASR in front of the family and was ready to live in ASR's room.She argued with Nani about live in relationship.I wonder being an Indian woman how cum La was not aware of Indian values and ethics. I was born and raised in USA, but never dare to dream of live in relationship. Anyway, ASR was mad at Nani's harsh behavior to Lavanya. ASR didn't love Lavanya. So why did he bring her in his house? Obviously not just to see her face! ASR sure had physical relationship with Lavanya. Later in the show when Sheetal track was shown, we couldn't accept that ASR could sleep with Sheetal. We sent multiple petition to stop showing it. I also signed the petition. Now I wonder how fool we were. ASR was not a saint or a virgin. Hahaha. Any way let's come to the episode. Shyam handled the situation cleverly. He made ASR agree with Nani. Gosh he has the power to manipulate people. When Shyam was talking about  making decisions in life, Aranv repercussed the memory of Khushi. He clutched his hand in turbulence. Did he want to rewind the moments and get back Khushi in his life?

In GH Khushi and Payal was getting ready to go back Lucknow. The scene of her coalition with Arnav reverberated in her mind again. In some corner of her heart she was feeling hurt to go away from her Laad Governor.

@Sohara 

Good points in red
Blue were amazing and especially underlined.Yes he is regretting badly  and want to fix everything normal so he can have her.

Good Q.I wonder too as an indian woman how come in a home with family... live in... hmmm
Khushi is hurt to leave her Rakshus...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 47

Dil (heart) vs. Dimaag (mind) is battle that  can become quite intense, especially when the two want completely separate things. But like any other battle, one must emerge a winner

For Arnav, this battle has been quietly raging inside since Khushi's started to matter, perhaps since the calender shoot, regardless of when it started, it intensifies now as he roots for his dimaagOn one hand Lavanya, the girl that his dimaag  picked out is moving in today and on the other hand Kushi, the girl that has found her way into his dil, refuses to move out. now he needs to take control of the outcome. Looks like it will be a looong battle.

This morning when his Di found him, he was overfilling one of his plants with water and his dimaag was nowhere in sight. From the looks of his his face, his dil was doing all of his thinking. Once again unable to find any peace within, in his beloved peaceful garden on this beautiful peaceful morning.

Evidently he still hadn't recovered from what seemed like a nightmare in which Khushi told him she was leaving for good, that he wouldn't have to see her face again and she told him to be happy about it? He jumped up at those very thoughts, but unfortunately it wasn't a  nightmare, it was real.  Somewhere he knew, a part of him already couldn't live without her...the "dil" part of him. Something tells me he's been up since the moment he jumped up, those thoughts drove him to his garden, which doesn't seem to be helping.

Flashbacks of them together in that storage room, how vulnerable she looked while he held her dupatta and how much pain he was in when she was crying, his undeniable need to make it all ok for her.. but  then those awful words that took his sleep away last night:

"Hamaari shakal dekhna nahi chahte na aap? to khush ho jaaiye, kyu ki hum aapki nazron se hamesha ke liey door ja rahe hai. (you don't want to see my face right? then be happy, because i'm leaving for good)"  

"yaar, yeh to mujhe kyu farq pad raha ha?" ah so he admits farq pad raha hai and that too this early on "sochna nahi chahta, bhoolna chahta hoon, phir baar baar ussi ka khayal kyu? (don't want to think about her, then why do i keep thinking of her?) [love the honesty in the tone of his voice, he is being honest to himself here, why is this making a difference? why do i keep thinking about her even i if i want to forget? ]

Anajali walks in stopping her brothers unintentional water attack on the poor plant. With concern she asks "kya soch rahe ho (what are you thinking)?"  

"kuchh nahi (nothing)i" he answers but the look on his face speaks volumes. He knows he's in deep, he is in love. you could even hear it in the soft tone of his voice.

Anjali, dissatified with his answer, insists on a one-on-one chat."you look anxious, is it because of La?" She got a quick answer back "DI please!" ya Di, as if La could ever bug him this much! She goes on "Are you happy?"  

alerted he answers "With who?" almost wishing Khushi's name would come up.

Anjali just wants to know if he is happy with all the decisions he's making regarding La and not doing it just to show off Nani. Arnav is apalled at Di's question "Do you think i would do such a thing just to show Nani?"

[maybe this trait is just in his system and he doesn't even realize that every time Nani challenged his relationship with La, He threatened to leave this house] 
Anjali doesn't hesitate to answer his question, "yah, i known you since you were  this tiny, even back then your ego used to huge" she gets a look from her brother 

but she's not scared, she knows him too well "aise ghoor ghor ke kya dekh rahe ho hame? hum jaante agar tumh koi challenge kare ya tumhari baar na maane, to tumhe bilku pasand nahi. Aur vaise bhi, tum jab ghusee mein hote ho na, tumhara dimaag band ho jaata ha...hamesha ghalat faisla let ho aur baad mein pastaate to (What are you looking at< i know if someone challenges you or doesn't listen, you don't like it, and when angry you brain stops functioning always making the wrong decisions and regretting later)" 

"enough Di" Arnav irritated  " i don't let my ego make all my decisions, this is my life, that means others shouldn't interfere, and if this is the biggest decision of my life i stand by my word that La is absolutely the right girl for me, she has always listened to me, we have similar outlooks on things, i'm not interested in marriage and neither is she and she understands me." 

a rebuttle from his sister right away "aur tum? tum apne aap ko samaj te ho? decisions like these are made with heart, not head"

Arnav apoligizes but points out that's the difference between them " i don't make any emotional decisions" [hmmm sure about that one Arnav? what about sending Khushi to the guest house because you were mad she was everywhere in ur life? ]

"Pyaar to dil se hi hota hai...aise naap tol ke nahi hot (you can only love with heart)"
Aanjali goes on to describe Love, unknowingly she describes  his dil ka haal (state of his heart )

"ki jab aap usse dekho to uske chehre se nazar hi na hatte (when you see them, you cant remove you gaze from them),"
 Arnav thinks of her in red. and him, hypnotized

"agar woh udaas ho to kuch be accha na lage (if they are say then nothing feels nice)"
 He thinks of her tears that cause him so much pain

"Usse door jaane ka khayal bhi aapko pareshaan kare"
Khushi's voice echos in his ears "Hemsha ke liye aapse door jaa rahe hai (I"m leaving for good)"

He stops himself afraid his face might give away his little secret. If only she knew the kichdi cooking in that dimaag of his, she would be doing cartwheels.

"Di, i don't want to waste my time talking about this"
Anjali continues to  bug him "one day you will  like wasting your time"

Yah Di, kyu ki aap ke hisaab se woh ladki aayegi jisse dekh kar mein sab kuch bhool jaaunga, jiske aane ke baad etc etc etc can i go now (yah Di, because according to you, that girl will come, and i'll forget evrything after seeing her etc etc can i go now)? " πŸ€£

Hold the sarcasm ASR, that's exactly what happened, you forget everything when she's around don't ya?

" Ek aur baat Di, Agar mer zindagi mein aisi ladki kabhi aa bhi gayee na, to mein usse door hi rahunga, kyu ki mein apni zindagi dimaag se jeeta hoon, dil se nahi"   hinting that he knows she's here but now he needs to do what he can to flush her our of his system with this

Anjali still won't give up on love for her little brother "woh tum kar nahi paaoge (you won't be able to)"

"kyu (why)?" 

"because if you go far from her, tumhari saansen ruk ne lage gi"

"you are unbelievable Di, I mean saansen ruk jaayengi? i gotta go now, varna aap ki baaten sun ke meri saanse ruk jaayengi (you mean i'll stop breathing? gotta go no, or else i'll stop breathing listening to you)"🀣

A scene surely to get laughs thanks to ASR's dimaag and witty sense of humor but little does he know, one day he would pour his heart to his Di, and admit that she was right, "woh ladki Khushi hai Di, jiske bina mujhe lagta hai ki meri saansen ruk jaayegi. (Khushi is a girl without whom I feel like i can't breathe"
For now, Di has to be patient

Across town, Kushi is lost in her own battle of dil vs. dimaag while she helps Payal with rotis. Interestingly, Khushi, who always thinks with her dil otherwise, uses her "dimaag" when it comes to him. Her heart is sending her brain signals of her connection with him but her brain doesn't want to listen, just like she refused to listen to him,
Instead she used her dimaag to push him away in that storage room too. She first got him to knock down the door giving him false hope of hearing him out, and then she lied to him  about going to Lucknow hamesha ke liye...Not to mention provoking him every chance she got! 

Now her heart is feeling guilty with some regret thrown in, as she quietly rolls the rotis and thinks back to Arnav asking her "let me finish!"  and him handing her the dupatta, her respect.  

This is similar to the way she felt after resigning, hurting him, leaving him and in the process hurting herself, only this time she was more aware of what she is doing.  She did turn her lie into truth convincing Payal to go back home to Lucknow, anything to get as far away from him and from these slew of unknown feelings.
  "KHushi" payal briefly brings her back, Khushi without thinking, as her dil and dimaag are occupied,  just blurts out an answer, "Haan, jiji ticket ho gayee hai, aaj din tak hamaare paas pahuch jaayegi, sham ki train hai na? (Yes Jiji, the tix will get here today, the train is in the evening na?)"

Payal is seriously concerned about her little sister as she asked for "ghee" and nothing about the tickets. She has to find out  why she's so upset and the rash decision to go back? 
"kya sach mein tum woh hi kar rahi ho, jo tumhe karna chahiye (are you sure you're doing the right thing)?" 
"haan jiji (yes jiji)!" khushi fights to bring a smile
"Sach (really)?
Khushi tries to think how she'll escape that question, luckily is saved by the bell as the phone rings.  Its Garima, giving Khushi the bad news that their sweet shop was lost because they couldn't get the money in time. 

"Kya?" tears appear out of nowhere  [the amount of emotion displayed here in that one question by Sanaya is clap-worthy.]
KHushi asures her that they are on their way. If she wasn't sure before,she is now about going back and being there for her Bauji. After she hangs up she tries to be brave while telling Payal, but in the midst, she just needs a hug. In her family everyone looks to her for solutions, but turmoil was already running from her dimaag to her dil, the poor girl could only handle so much.

couldn't help but remember a line from an all time fav song from the movie "Hum hai rahi pyaar ke" 
"Ek masoom dil hai, aur sitam hain kitne Is mohabbat ke siva, aur bhi gam hain kitne (one small heart but so many attacks, there is lots of sadness other than this love) "

Still in her sister's embrace, "our sweet shop jiji" she gathers her courage and comes out of the embrace and her dimaag takes over,

"Chalo jiji, we have to go back ASAP, amma was crying, and bauji seemed upset too, he was hiding it from us, you know him right, we have to go and get the money to get the shop back"

"Ab hum kya karenge Khushi? (what are we going to do)" Payal turns to her dependable sister
Khushi concerned, "I don't know, i don't know where we'll get this much money, but i know this much that we won't let anything happen to our shop. Lets go back so  we can take care of bauji and i know we'll think of something" Khushi determined as ever  but the second Payal says "Chalo chalte hain (lets go)" 

Her dil gains control, it hits her this is really happening, she is going back hamesha ke liye, uski nazron se door (going back for good, away from his eyes)
Beautiful scene as Buaji later tries to convince the girls to stay by letting them know she could use the company and with Shyaam's help she can try and get another job instead of going back and doing nothing. "but buaji, i don't feel like staying away from Amma and Bauji anymore" Khushi still hung up on going back, Buaji advises to call Shyaam and see what happens to which she agrees.

ASR goes to pick up La, his dimaag wali girl. She is elated, but displays her insecurities when she thinks he's having second thoughts about the live-in.  

"i wont do anything to upset you, i promis" She assures him but Arnav tells her to relax "did i say anything to you? then why are you thinking like this on your own?"[Love the way they show how one-way affection can brind out insecurities in girl.]  "i've known you for so long but feel like i don't really know you...ASR do you really love me?"

"Lavanya, If i didn't love you " he answers, with the help of his dimaag  as  he removes her hand on him pretty much detaching her from him "i wouldn't be picking you up to take you home. " 

talk about a  contradiction, on day we'll know that he never really loved her, but can't blame him for now as he also doesn't know what love is yet.

"Infact we should hurry up" La walks away to grab her bag...thats all it took for his dil  to kick in

"Hamme aap ki koi baat nahi sun ni (i don't want to listen to anything you have to say)
"tum aise nahi jaa sakti, Khush, KHUSHI (you can't leave like this Khush, KHUSHI)!"   she dared not listen to him, and walked away leaving him with these raw emotions that came rushing back and he snapped.

He walks over to La, grabs her arm , aggressively turns her around  

"when i'm talking, don't leave without letting me finish! i was telling you something" his voice wobbles with the hurt. 

La a bit taken back, maybe this was a bit much even for ASR, but she apoligizes, "i was just getting my bag, go on what were you saying?"
He comes back from the storage room, just grabs La's bag  "lets go"

A marvelous scene that proves, the dimaag can be controlled, but the dil will do as it pleases. The dimaag may win some battles, but the heart always wins the war. That is a lesson, Arnav Singh Raizada will learn on his own, when the time is right, the words will come out "mere khud ka dil, meri nahi sunta (my own heart doesn't listen to me)"  πŸ˜Š 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my fav...as whenever his Dil is in her land he always have this look no matter who he is looking at...

❀️ the cutest smile EVER! β€οΈ  AGREED

Hey AmiπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Love in Blue...Purple realy outstanding and RED so true...

Loved your start...Dil VS Dimag  ..Indeed he is battling over these two.His Di sure knows him very well.Underlined  yes he will learn the lesson after 300 epis but right now in these epis seriously way too much.I wonder how they lost this edge in later epis.
 his voice wobbles with the hurt.  
His voice modulation and body language along with expressions makes him "Yummilicious"
In red La always knew but did not want to acknowledge it that he does not love her...my pov
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Hey Indy! Ha ha, I know! Thank God we've watched it and know what's next, I used to wait and wait for the next episode, weekends would go slowly, sleep would be hindered thinking about them and although i would be embarrassed to admit it, I used to put myself in Khushis shoes and really, really feel for her πŸ˜³
It is so much more than just another Indian drama.
Anyways, looking forward to your next write up...last few seconds of 48 really made the epi...this was when he truly, fully and painfully regretted what he'd done to her!

Like I said

Shyam's dialogue and Arnav musing

I wish life was a record player and I could rewind the mistakes I made with Khushi.πŸ˜•
I wish life was a record player and πŸ˜’I had not ripped her Dori andthrown her down from my office.
I fell in love with Khushi Mr Dil and 😭she thinks I hate her and so has left me.
Mr Dil did you forget "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koyi faraq nehi padta."😡There comes my dimaag now.
Lekin Shyamji kya karen Arnav bitwa when

πŸ’”Aapke aapna dil aapke baat nehi Maanti.❀️

I think the dialogue that Shyam gave( Although I hated snakewa) was well. I think this is one of the times I appreciated his acting and Samajhdari. Now if he had not been two timing Khushi may be would have received applause. The other time I really appreciated that he is a good actor was during the kidnapping revelation. He was extremely convincing and if you did not know the entire truth trust me you would have felt some one was actually wrongly accusing him.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 47

How Can I Feel This Way?

The demon is watering his plants.  How can that be?  Someone who takes great care to nurture plants can't be a demon.  Can he?  As he is watering his precious babies he has images of Kushi playing in his head.  He sees Kushi standing there without her dupatta, he gently hands it to her averting his eyes, conscious of how uncomfortable she is feeling being so exposed to him.  Images continue to frolic in his head he sees her tears flowing, he feels hurt as if each and every drop is coming from him.  When he envisions her telling him she is going out of his life forever it's as if he has been stabbed in the heart.  His breath has been taken away.  Why do I care so much that she leaves? He asks himself.  He doesn't even want to think about it.  Why, he asks, why?  How Can I Feel This Way?  The water continues to pour without him realizing.

GH-  Payal is cooking asks Kushi for the butter and Kushi is just rolling, rolling, rolling the roti without even hearing her.  Her mind is elsewhere, on HIM, that demon, again!  She sees him falling on top of her in the store room where they were so close they could feel each other's breath.  She tenses as she remembers him standing so close to her that she could smell his scent like sandalwood and musk.  He was sternly insisting he had to speak to her'"let me finish!" and finally the tone of the images changes and she sees him gently handing her dupatta over her shoulder with his eyes facing the floor.  He made her feel comfortable.  How can this demon be like that?  One minute a beast and the next a Knight in Shining Armor. How Can I Feel This Way?  Payal taps her on the shoulder, she jumps saying "yes, I got the tickets, our train leaves tonight." 

The plant is saturated by the overflowing water; Anjali comes and asks ASR what he is thinking about. How Can I Feel This Way?  "Nothing."  Anjali tells her to come and sit with her.  She asks him what happened, why does he look so worried.  Does it have anything to do with Lavanya?  His answer is always, "Di, please."  She continues that she hasn't pushed the issue and all she wants to know is if he is happy? He answers, "With whom?"  Who do you think Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada that she is going to say Kushi?  Nooo, Lavanya silly.  "How do you feel about Lavanya coming to this house?  Everyone has agreed, but you how do you feel about it?" He looks down.  He tells her he hasn't thought about it. She tells him he should think about it and it's an important decision.  She asks him if he is doing this to prove Nani wrong.  He gets insulted, "You think I would do that?"  She says, "Hah."  "Di, please!" "Chote when you were a kid you had a huge ego. "  He narrowly looks at her.  "Why are you looking at me like that?  I know that if someone challenges you, you don't like that at all.  Anyway when you get angry your brain doesn't think clearly and you make the worst decisions which you then regret."  "Enough, Di!"  Too close to the truth for comfort, hey ASR? "I don't take all my decisions with my ego, (No?) and this is my life and nobody should interfere in it, especially if it is a big decision in my life.  I will always say that Lavanya is the right girl for me. (Not really)  She always listens to me and I am not interested in marriage.  She understands me", (true).    Anjali asks but what about him, does he understand himself? He just looks at her.  Maybe she has a point. 

GH- Payal asks Kushi why she looks so worried and why does she want to leave and go to Lucknow so fast. She says she always does what she wants to do and Kushi agrees.  The phone rings and Kushi goes to answer it.

RM- Di and ASR are still in conversation.  Di tells him that these decisions should be taken by the heart and not the mind.  ASR apologises and says that that's what makes them so different.  He doesn't make emotional decisions.  Anjali reminds him that when you love someone the decision comes from the heart.  "You do not love someone if you do calculations.  Love happens when it is ready.  When you see the person, the one you love and your eyes are fixed on her."  He pictures Kushi in the red saree, how beautiful she looked and how he couldn't take his eyes off of her.  "If she feels sad you don't feel good at all.  Every thought of them going away from you grieves you.  He hears Kushi saying, "Then be happy because I will go away from you forever.  I will go to Lucknow forever!"  How Can I Feel This Way?  He looks away, sighs, regroups, pull yourself together man and says "Di, I don't want to waste my time on these things."  He gets up and Di grabs his hand.  "Someday, one day you WILL waste time on this because'" "Yeah Di, I know, because someday there will be girl that when I look at her I will forget everything that happens around me after she appears, etc. etc. etc.  Right? Can I go now? Oh, and one more thing, if such a girl appears before me, I will stay away from her because I will live my life not from my heart but from my mind!"  Di answers him, "No Chote you will not be able to do that."  Why he asks.  "Because, if you stay away from her you will not be able to breathe." ASR pinches himself, as if he is dreaming this, "You are unbelievable!  Di, you would stop breathing?  I'll leave now"'.she is crazy he thinks.  Anjali is very frustrated by her Chote!

GH- Kushi is talking on the phone with her mother who tells her everything about the loss of their store.  Kushi is upset.  She tells Payal that they should go to Lucknow ASAP.  What are they going to do, they don't know but they will find a way to help.

Lavanya's apartment- ASR walks in and Lavanya tells him how happy she is that they will be living together.  ASR says he wants to tell her something and she quickly says that she knows what he wants to say that they can't really stay together.  He says relax, Lavanya.  I want to tell you something, she looks worried, and he says my car is not parked in a good place so you have to hurry.  Her face totally relaxes and she hugs him, "Oh, God I was scared. ASR I don't completely understand, I mean sometimes'.ASR do you really love me?  I came to take you with me, actually we should hurry.  She walks away from him mid sentence.  He becomes irate he hears Kushi.  He grabs her and turns her around. "When I talk to you, do not leave until I am finished.  I want to tell you something.  Lavanya apologizes and said she just wanted to get her bag.  "What did you want to tell me?"   He grabs her luggage, "Let's go."  How Can I Feel This Way?

GH- Girls are packing and Buaji is sad.  Payal sees her dress and is reminded of her broken marriage.  She believes this is all her fault after all they took out the mortgage on the shop for her dowry and wedding and then it was canceled.  Kushi says not to worry no guilt feelings either.  They were lucky to have found out about Abishek and his family.  "Tears, tears, tears  do you girls think that if you spill many tears they can pay your parents debts?",  Asks Buaji.  She explains to the girls that going to their father's home will only put more stress and worry on their father.  Two more mouths to feed.  She says they are very much like their father both stubborn.  Even if your father opens a small shop he will be worried about you girls. How will he handle the store and take away your tears.  She asks Payal what Shyam has said about getting Kushi a job.  You can get a good job with Shyam.  Kushi quickly says she wants to be with her parents.  Buaji says with Shyam's help we can find a solution to this problem.

Anjali and Shyam are in the kitchen and he asks if he cut the potatoes the exact measurements she wants.  She says he is teasing her.  She understands very well.  He says you think he can tease his queen.    He goes to taste the food she is making and she stops him, it may be hot.  She blows on the food and feeds him.  She then leaves to give Nani her meds.  Shyam's phone rings'it's Kushi, 'Hello? Yes, I was just thinking about you, Kushi.' How Can I Feel This Way?  He sees Anjali's reflection, Anjali is behind him'.

Hey Cynthia.

Love the titile as always..In red  yes how could a man be so beasty if he takes care of these fragile plants.

There was no doubt La did understand him very well.

In black underlined...He was in a very confused and sticky situation while Di was talking about Love..

In brown That was the most yummy scene ever .His smile and expressions were just KILLING>>>>

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Sorry to hear that Ashi! πŸ€— No worries na!  Just continue tomorrow!

Thnx Katlyn , Indi, Anita, and Ami

I know i was way too frustrated and of coarse tired.You will see as I did not save my collages so in my 47 I just put pics only.Thank God half way written was saved but still was way too mad to start again.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by indi52

khushi talks to dm, her solid constant companion, an orphan girl's need for something concrete maybe. her beguiling conversation is full of khushi-ness... i am talking too much today, aren't i? that's because today i'm a little too happy. hum kuch zyada bole rahein hain na, kyunki aaj hum kuch zyada khush hain.

but then why do your eyes and lips say otherwise, khushi?

45, 46, 47 changed the tone and colour of ipk, fantastic writing, direction, performance to bring the story to its next phase. everything got richer,
passion made a formal entry. not just from  him, from her. the sense of two people tied irrevocably together took on a more dense and heady feeling. there was a different bite in it. and hamesha walked in triumphant.
      he lay there in deep sleep. then her voice. she's going... forever. no, you can't go like that... khushi, khushiii. 
he jerked up and sat upright in bed. shallow erratic breathing. 
why do i feel you in the pit of my stomach. why do i want to go where you lead me. listen to me, will you?

Hey Indi

Red is awesome ,I am speechless at Purple.What a comparison with tango...Muahhh for that.Seriously I am not a big fan of tango but it fits perfect in this situation...LOVE IT...

In Blue, You took me at the edge...especially Khushi because My fav character is Khushi...She is such a versatile in her complexed character I can't say enough.Sanaya indeed did excellent ,I think I am being modest she is beyond excellent.You are so right she was a woman in 18 years old girl who could be seen by Arnav and that was the cause of the Spark .If she could make him smile by being childish ,dhamakadar girl,then she was able to arouse him as a Sexy lady.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  She reached where no one could even think .
His desperation with his tango moves was so visible ,he did his best but Khushi did won this round but did she?
"Tum office ko chorti ho par office tumhain nahin chorta" 
❀️

thank you πŸ€— so much, arshi.

i am so glad you went to the edge with the tango. these episodes have a high that is so complete. so satisfying. the meeting of what's in us, though our outer casing, our egos, are in the way. how the instincts leap beyond our physical selves to connect, to feel, to be together.  a veritable dance. i suddenly understood why dance is so closely linked to love, carnal (as in tango) or spiritual (as in classical indian dance), but always about love it is.

khushi had the potential to be as magnificent as asr. we saw too many glimpses of that in the early months. pity, post marriage, we lost her. the writers really did not fight the system enough. when creatives succumb, everything dissolves. i still see her in so many different stages of becoming in my head. i'd have loved to see her get a little attracted to a man some day, and how she and asr handle that. naughty bad me. but i think both asr and khushi could be more than what anyone had imagined.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Like I said

Shyam's dialogue and Arnav musing

I wish life was a record player and I could rewind the mistakes I made with Khushi.πŸ˜•
I wish life was a record player and πŸ˜’I had not ripped her Dori andthrown her down from my office.
I fell in love with Khushi Mr Dil and 😭she thinks I hate her and so has left me.
Mr Dil did you forget "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koyi faraq nehi padta."😡There comes my dimaag now.
Lekin Shyamji kya karen Arnav bitwa when

πŸ’”Aapke aapna dil aapke baat nehi Maanti.❀️

I think the dialogue that Shyam gave( Although I hated snakewa) was well. I think this is one of the times I appreciated his acting and Samajhdari. Now if he had not been two timing Khushi may be would have received applause. The other time I really appreciated that he is a good actor was during the kidnapping revelation. He was extremely convincing and if you did not know the entire truth trust me you would have felt some one was actually wrongly accusing him.

Hey Samin we never been introduced but I did read your comments on main IF pages.Anyway totally agreed with you in bold black but again as I was talking to INDI the other day people like Shyam irks me because of their sweet and honey tongue.No mater what I always find them tricky and my antenna always starts sending me signals.I personally had experience and yes you can't judge these people unless you come across with them and get serious hurt by them.TRUST ME.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@INDI

Agreed with you post marriage Khushi was not this one they SABOTAGED her while converting her in BAHU.I know I wanted to see the naughty side of both but they never showed us that edge and kept us in DARK and made us waiting for that moment which never came except once. Arggg

I was watching the video which Ami put for you .Indeed I wish we had that kind of tango with these two after Payesh Sangeet...Dreaming tooo much...