Ariya FF: Tumhay wapis ana hogha UPD,pt 7, pg 17

simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, I know everyone is heart broken after saturdays episode, but I have decided to keep my hopes high and wait, maybe the PH and CVs will see the audiences' plight and bring back Sana!

Anyway so I have started this Story, it is exactly after a month of Riya 'death'. 
OK BEFORE YOU HIT ME WITH A TOMATO, LET ME ASSURE U THAT IN MY STORY RIYA IS ALIVE! 

Exactly 1 month after Riya's 'death', 10:00pm, everyone is in the ETF office after solving a case. 

Rathore: Good Job Team, Reema Prakash case solved. Abb sab ghar jaa saktay hain, kal miltay hain subha 8 bajay, don't be late
After giving the team the appreciation they deserved Rathore left the office to depart from a hard days work. Arjun was still sorting some important paper work out while sitting in his usual place while Chotu and Shree were getting ready to leave.

Shree: yaar agg bhaag bhaag kay thak gaya, chotu malish karday na yaarChotu: magal hay tow! Main toghay koi ladki dhikhati hoon! Main toh Riya say malish karwaoon gha, RIYA...Just as Chotu realised what he had said, tears started dwelling in Shree and Chotu's eyes! 

Chotu: sorry yaar, mujhay pata he nahi chalha...dil manta he nahi kay Riya...
But before Chotu could finish his sentence they saw a man jump out of his seat filled with rage bark at them.
Arjun: Tum dono ko aur koi kaam nahi hay! Dafaa ho iss office say! I SAID LEAVE!

Shree: yes sir

Chotu: sorry sir
Saying this the duo left, they knew why Arjun had suddenly lashed out at them, somewhere deep down they knew that just like Riya, Arjun also had feelings for her and he could never tolerate it when ANYONE dared to say that Riya was no more. 

10:30pm, Shree and Chotu in the car

Shree: yaar, Arjun sir chahay kitna bhi deny karna chahain, likin woh kahi na kahi humari Riya say pyaar karnay lagay thay
Chotu remained quite

Shree: CHOTU main tujsay baat kar raha hoon! 
Even now Chotu didn't respond, Shree shock Chotu's shoulder and said as Chotu snapped out of his thoughts

Shree: tujhay kya hoo jaya hay Chotu, main kab say tujsay baat kar raha hoon aur tow hay 
kay...Chotu: sorry yaar, par yakein nahi hota kay humari Riya sach mein chalhi jahi hay

Shree: sahi kaha tuwnay! Bhaagwan itna zalim nahi hoo sakta, hamari Riya jaysi ladki ko apnay pas itni jaldi kaysay bula sakta hay!

Chotu: tera ghar aagay, kal miltay hain, chal bye

Shree: bye
But as shree was about to leave the car chotu called him and before Shree could react Chotu grabbed him and started crying.

Chotu: shree, hamari Riya humain chor kay kuin chali gahi, main ussay bohot miss karta hoon yaar, kash uski jagha woh bacteria meinay kha liya hota

Shree: mujhay pata hay yaar, main bhi yahi sochta hoon kay Riya humsay dor khun ho gahi
After Chotu and Shree were able to gather themselves they released their hold looked up and said we love you Riya and then finally said bye to each other once again. 

ETF office

Arjun stood there wondering what just happened to him, why did he rebuke Chotu and Shree, they hadn't said anything wrong, Riya was...
But before he could complete his thougths he slammed both his hands onto the table and closed his eyes, when he closed his eyes all he could see was her beautiful face, with those energising dimples, that magnificent smile made him melt and he seated himself on the chair and looked up and opened his eyes.

Arjun: mujhay pata hay kay meinay bhaagwan main, matlab app mein kabhi yakein nahi kiya, paar phlay app nay mujsay mayri Roshni ko chieina aur abb Riy... 
As he was about to finish his sentence, he asked himself why he was comparing Riya with Roshni, Roshni was his wife but Riya, she was nothing but a colleague, or was she...shut up Arjun, Riya sirf eik colleague thii aur kuch nahi! Par phir mujhay uski itni yaad kyun atti hay! Kyun mujhay uski kumi katati hay! 
Arjun got even more frustrated due to his own heart and mind being in conflict, he closed his eyes, cooled down and looked up and said 
Arjun: mujhay kuch nahi pata par main yah janta hoon kay Riya ko app ko mujhay lowtana he hoo jaha! Riya tumhay ana he ho ga! 
Saying this Arjun got up, picked up his keys and departed the office 

Precap: Arjun saw the impossible!

Ok so thats it for now guys. I hope I havent disappointed you so far!
PLEASE DONT HIT ME WITH TOMATOES AND EGGS!

PLEASE like and leave your comments, thats what will keep me motivated to keep on writing.

if you want to be 'PM'ed then send me a buddy request, i will only send PMs to those on my buddy list. 
Edited by simple_dimple93 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow!
hmmm...good to see you are so postive..nice...do pm me...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting start...
was very emotional both Shree and chotu and then Arjun also😭
Loved it😊
Please continue
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
intresting and emotional part... Nice precap... PM me whn u update...

Originally posted by: IshqDewaani

oh wow!

hmmm...good to see you are so postive..nice...do pm me...

being positive is all i can do now :( 
really miss our Ariya! 
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start ...beautifully portrayed their emotions.
interesting precap
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow...nyc story...a good start..
plz Pm me wen update...
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow early waiting for next part