Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ostitto

nxt update kab hogi? :(

Will try and update tomorrow or day after, but no promises x 
simple_dimple93 thumbnail
HEY GUYS! back with part 5 of my FF! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and thank
you so much for all the comments and likes! 
Part 5:
Shree: kya howa sir, aur Riya...app theek toh hain? Shree was getting worried for Arjun, he had never seen his boss mindlessly running back and forth while he was injured like this! Arjun was getting frustrated now and took his gun out and started shooting all his bullets into the air, not giving a damn about what he was doing, all Arjun knew that the volcanoes rage that has brewed within him had to be vented out in one way or the other! Shree was getting worried now and knew that he had to stop Arjun otherwise his anger could lead to him hurting himself. 

Shree: sir...sir...app theek toh hain, app yahan kiska pecha kar rahay thay, kaun thi woh ladki? Arjun felt relieved that Shree had seen her, now he had to believe him.

Arjun: SHREE, SHREE, tumnay uss ladki ko dheekha na! Please batao, dekha na! 
Shree was astonished at the worry, happiness and hope he saw in Arjun's eyes, this was probably the first time he was able to witness any emotions pouring out of Arjun's eyes. 
Shree: haan sir, meinay dheekha, par woh thi kaun? 

Arjun: thank god Shree, woh...woh ladki Riya thi! Shree was left flabbergast as he heard what Arjun had just said! Shree was still in doubt of what he had just heard...

Shree: ...s...si...sir..yah..yah..app..
Arjun could sense the doubt in Shree's voice and this was making his even more infuriated! 

Arjun: KYA SHREE! TUMHAY MEIN PAGAL LAGTA HOON! MEINAY KAHA NA, MEINAY RIYA KO DEKHA HAY, ISKA MATLAB 100% DEKHA HAY! 

Shree: sir...mujhay app pay hamesha say por bharosa raha hay, app jaysa officer kabi ghati nahi kar sakta... Hearing this Arjun saw another ray of hope but his thought was shattered in the next few seconds.

Shree:...par sir...app khod he souchein kay yeh kasay ho sakta hay...R...Riya humein kab ka chor kay chali gahi hay, woh wapis kasay aa sakti hay? 

Arjun: SHREE! SAMAJNAY KI KOSHISH KARO! RIYA HUMEIN CHOR KAY KAHI NAHI GAHI, YEH SAB SIRF DIKHAWA HAY! TUMNAY ABHI KHUD KAHA KAY, MEIN KABI AYSI GHALTI NAHI KAR SAKTA TOH PHIR KHUN TUM MERI BAAT KA YAKEEN NAHI KAR RAHAY SHREE! 
Listening to Arjun and witnessing his anger, Shree was left speechless, he didn't know how to reply and just Shree received a call from Rathore, shree put the phone on speaker so Arjun could hear the conversation as well although right not Shree was afraid the Arjun might smash his phone! 

Shree: hello sir,

Rathore: SHREE TUM LOWG WAHAN JUNGLE MEIN KYA KAR RAHAY HO! MEINAY KAHA THA NA, KAY SEEDA OFFICE POUNCHO! Shree: sorry sir, woh mein apna ipad bhol gaya tha bas hum wapis aarhaein hain.

Rathore: HURRY UP AND come STRAIGHT to the office. Saying this Rathore put the phone down and Shree saw Arjun storm into the car.

In the car

Shree was recalling what had just happened in the last 5 or 10 minutes, he had complete trust in his boss but he wasn't able to accept what Arjun was saying this time! How can it be possible, Riya toh... Par Arjun sir kabhi aysi ghalti nahi kartay, nahi he meinay unko ITNA sure kabhi dekha hay, pata nahi! Shree was still confused about what to believe and what not when suddenly the car jerked really hard, that Shree nearly banged his head on the dashboard, Arjun was so angry and distressed that all his anger was completely reflected in his driving, the car would surely blow up due to the pressure and Shree could see that. 

Shree: ...si..sir...AGAR...mein app ki baat pay yakein bhi kar loon, phir kya? kya humari Riya wapis aa sakti hay! This sentence from Shree came like a challenge, Arjun was now adament on finding his...their Riya! Arjun: (thinking to himself): Shree...mein Riya ko wapis laykay aounga! Arjun knew that he had to prove to Shree that Riya was alive and for that he knew he had to get the cop in him working 24/7 now! That was now the only way left for her to come back...come back to the team, come back to her friends and most importantly...come back to him...
Just as they reached the ETF office and Shree was about to get out when he turned towards Arjun and expressed his inner turmoil.

Shree: sir...mein app ki batoon pay yakein karna toh chata hoon, par phir agar logically socta hoon toh...par sir agar app ki baat sach hay toh mein app ka saath zaroor doon gha, mein humari Riya ko wapis lanay kay liyah kuch bhi karnay ko tayar hoon aur yah mera waada hay app say. As Shree said these lines, Arjun's confidence had increased by 200% and now he was sure that even if Riya tried to hide from him in the other end of the world, HE WOULD FIND HER!
Arjun: Thank you Shree

Shree: Thank you kyun sir?

Arjun: kyunkay mujhay pata hay kay agar yah baat mein kisi aur say kahta toh voh meri baat ka vishwas kabhi nahi kartay par abb mein bhi tumsay waada karta hoon kay, hum Riya ko wapis lay kar he aien ghay! And saying this Arjun and Shree gave each other a high five to show their determination and to make a statement for the start of their secret mission. 

Shree: theek hay sir...toh humein kya karna ho gha, Riya kahan hay aur kab wapis aay ghi? Shree had an unusual happiness in his voice for the first time after Riya's 'death' and this even bought a smile to Arjun's face as he was able to witness how their lives now were suddenly revolving around Riya...or maybe they always did, maybe their lives, even though unconsciously did actually revolve around Riya and her cute dimples! 

Arjun: Par Shree...humein eik baat ka dihaan dayna ho gha kay, yah baat aur kisi ko naa pata challay! mujhay nahi pata kay Riya humsay kyun chop rahi hay, issi liyah yah baat KISI KO bhi nahi pata chalni chahiy.
Shree understood completely what Arjun was trying to say, this secret had to be kept from Chotu and his Chief, he would be ready to do anything to have his friend back! 

Arjun: Abb uppar chaltay hain issay phelay Rathore aur pagal ho jahay! This bought a slight giggle on Shree and Arjun's face and they made their way upstairs, concealing everything that had just happened! Their secret mission had now BEGUN! 

Precap: Arjun and Shree find out some leads about Riya. 

More on the case. 

INDEX

Part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265725

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68757417

Part 3-ahttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68897377

Part 3-b: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265725?pn=6

Part 4: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?

TID=3265725&TPN=10�

Part 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69598638

Part 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/70110475

Part 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265725?pn=17

Well thats it for now guys! hope you enjoyed it and i promise that you guys will enjoy the coming parts much more! 

PLEASE like and leave your comments, thats what will keep me motivated to keep on writing.

if you want to be 'PM'ed then send me a buddy request, i will only send PMs to those on my buddy list. 

Edited by simple_dimple93 - 11 years ago
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res

**Edited**

Woohooo!
I'm first!

Just wanted to say I love your story...I really wish they'd actually show this own the show!!!

There are so many questions that I want Riya to face and answer. And I'm waiting for Arjun to answer his often questions.

Loved the bit about the worlds revolving around Riya and her dimples!

Looking forward to your next update!Edited by Arya1991 - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wooow cool one

Shree is also wit Arjun..
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Great update ...
Awww shree understands Arjun completely n have full faith in him n can't wait to read the way Arjun n Shree will search Riya ...
Plz update soon ... :)
simple_dimple93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Res

**Edited**

Woohooo!
I'm first!

Just wanted to say I love your story...I really wish they'd actually show this own the show!!!

There are so many questions that I want Riya to face and answer. And I'm waiting for Arjun to answer his often questions.

Loved the bit about the worlds revolving around Riya and her dimples!

Looking forward to your next update!

Thank you so much for liking my story, its only my love for Ariya and the love I am getting from you guys that encourages me to write! 

I really want Riya back as well, so if not in the show (YET) then why not here! 

And i Just love Sana's dimples, they are totally ADORABLE! Will try and update as soon as possible, send me a buddy request if you want a PM for the next update x
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
waiting for Arjun to find Riya nd bring her bk... bt y s she hiding frm HIM? its clear Rathore knws whr Riya is... oh Shree s so nice nythn for his friend nd his complete faith in Arjun...update soon...
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was awsome

continue soon
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update..
Thanks for the pM
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4