||ArIya SS - The Accidental Time Travel|| - Chapter Three at Page 10

Julianna154ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

So, I was writing the chapter for Teri Meri Love Story when the idea for this SS came to my mind. This might not be perfect but I hope it's entertaining enough.

Prologue - The Accidental Time Travel

12th of October, 2023

5 year old, Saaransh Arjun Rawte was munching on a packet of chips that his Uncle Shree had brought him while he watched his uncle work on a strange device that the ETF had acquired during an raid at a suspect's place. 

Shree got interested on seeing the calculations that the mad scientist had written down regarding time travel and it's affects on the timelines. The science geek wanted to see if he can get the device to work that's why without taking permission from his superiors, Shree had stolen the scientist's notes and began working on them secretly.

After 6 months of hard work, he had finally created the device and now the only thing left to do was test it. He had planned to test it today but then he was assigned the task to babysit Saaransh while Arjun and Riya were on leave for 2 days to celebrate their marriage anniversary in private.

Usually, Saaransh stays with his Sameer and Ayesha but they were a little busy today because of a case and so were the other ETF members. Only Shree was free for the time being that's why he was put on babysitting duty and Shree delayed the testing of him time travel device.

"Uncle, chips khatam ho gaye lekin mujhe abhi bhi bhook lagi hai. Do you have something to eat? Something nu-tri-ci-ous?"

"Hain, haan aaj Auntie Liza ne pasta banaya hai, white sauce waala. Woh lekar aaun?"

Saaransh nodded his head enthusiastically making Shree chuckle and ruffle his hair in a loving manner. Shree went upstairs to the kitchen to heat up the pasta for Saaransh who, meanwhile began to explore the little lab that Shree had set up in the basement of his house.

Not only was he intelligent like his parents, the little guy was also mischievous and curious just like his father. While Shree was away, Saaransh began to examine each and everything. He went over and jumped a little to pick up the time travel device that Shree had left on the counter.

Pressing on random buttons, Saaransh played with it as if it was a video game controller and didn't notice an unnatural blue glow surrounding his body. It was when his feet began lifting off of the ground that Saaransh let out a scream.

Hearing his scream, Shree rushed back to the basement but by the time Shree came back, Saaransh was dangling in the air, his body engulfed in a blue and black light. "Saaransh!" Shree yelled his name and tried to reach him but he failed as Saaransh simply vanished and Shree was sure that this was the moment where he signed his own death warrant.

12th of October 2012

"Aaaaaaaaaa!!!"

It was just another normal day. At the ETF office, the team members were working on their reports regarding yesterday's case. Riya had finished hers and was editing Arjun's reports as he had gone out to meet an informer of his while Sameer, Chotu, and Shree were working on their reports when they heard someone scream.

Taking out their guns, everybody got into position and began looking for the source of the scream but they couldn't find anybody. The scream was getting closer but they could not find the source. Until the source literally landed on Shree's head.

"What the f-" Sameer stopped mid curse as a child of about 5 years of age came out of nowhere and landed directly over Shree's head causing the tech expert to fall down on the floor on his face while the kid laid over his body.

"Yeh baccha kahan se aaya? Sahi mein aasmaan se tapka hai yeh toh!" exclaimed Chotu in horror.

"Mumma!" hearing the little boy's cries, Riya involuntarily moved over and picked up the child in her arms and began checking him for injuries.

"Aap theek ho beta? Kahin dard toh nahi ho raha?" asked Riya while gently rubbing her hands over the boy's limbs.

The boy, Saaransh, looked at Riya with tears in his big black eyes as he sobbed, "Mumma!" he clutched onto the collar of Riya's top and buried his face in her neck, "Mumma, I am scared!"

"Mumma, Saaransh is sorry!" he hiccupped while Riya rubbed onto his back in a soothing manner, "It's okay, baby. It's okay."

Chotu picked up Shree while Sameer handed Riya a glass of water that she made Saaransh drink before he snuggled back into her again. The men thought that the child was just shocked and that is why he was addressing Riya as his mother but they were so, so very wrong.

Precap

"I am sorry Uncle Shree, I will not play with your gad-zets again."

"Mumma, when will Dadda come? Woh toh aapke saath hii gaye thhe na? Aap unko waapis nahi le kar aaye?"

"Dadda!! Aap aa gaye!"

"Mera naam Saaransh Arjun Rawte hai, samjhe ya samjhaun?"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue :: Page 1

Chapter One :: Page 2

Chapter Two :: Page 5

Chapter Three :: Page 10

Edited by Julianna154ever - 6 months ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sounds fun ..welcome back re ..

This fellow seems naughty ..so cupid for ariya 😂

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Sounds fun ..welcome back re ..

This fellow seems naughty ..so cupid for ariya 😂

I am glad that you liked it and thank you for the warm welcomesmiley31

Saaransh is indeed going to be naughty and mischievous just like his father used to be before Roshini's death and in future is after getting together with Riyasmiley36

Edited by Julianna154ever - 6 months ago
naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm....the prologue sounds great. 

Very interesting start & fresh concept on Ariya.

I'll definitely look forward to it from now on. Please keep pming me whenever you update any of your stories.

Welcome back...hope to see you to be more regular here from now on. Please don't get disappeared again like last time. 

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow interesting concept dear luvd it eagerly waiting for updates and thanks for pm

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Start

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hmmm....the prologue sounds great. 

Very interesting start & fresh concept on Ariya.

I'll definitely look forward to it from now on. Please keep pming me whenever you update any of your stories.

Welcome back...hope to see you to be more regular here from now on. Please don't get disappeared again like last time. 

Thank you, I am glad that you enjoyed reading the prologue.

I will be PMing all the updates of my stories and thank you for the warm welcome.

I promise I will not disappear!

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Wow interesting concept dear luvd it eagerly waiting for updates and thanks for pm

I am glad that you loved the concept of this story.

I am going to post the first chapter in a moment.

Thank you for commenting!

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome Start

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

Thank you!

I am glad that you loved the prologue.

Updating the first chapter in a minute.