ArHi SS*Dil Ibadaat#2* Last Part on pg 11

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
i am going to start a new thread of * Dil Ibaadat *😳😛ThAnk you so much everyone for your love and support🤗
Maria...Remember me in your prayers.
Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dil Ibadaat

Arnav took out the keys and turned on his heel, opened his cupboard and grabbed out some papers, "Arnav where're you going in hurry?"

He took long strides towards the door but as he placed his hand on the door knob Khushi soft yet worried voice hit with his ear drums and he turned around dropping his eyes at her face. She just came out of washroom drying her hairs.

"I'm going to office, actually I forgot to tell you before I've an important meeting"Arnav wiped of sweat from his forehead with  his palm and sucked in a sharp breath trying to suppress a light smile on his face and Khushi gave him a brief look, "is there anything you're hiding from me?"

She stared into his eyes and he gulps of air trying to cover his emotions under the mask of his soft smile, "No'nothing'I'm not hiding anything from you" stammered a bit holding his breath as he felt his throat closed with emotion, he didn't want to hide anything from her but at that moment he couldn't tell her he knew Nikhil's truth as Khushi's and their baby's life was in great danger he couldn't have taken the risk at any cost. She stepped forward and encircled her arms around her neck, "I know you can't hide anything from me, I trust you" she leaned forward and kissed him,the trust and love in her eyes for him brought tears into his eyes and he pulled her tight for hug hiding his face in the crook of her neck, "I know" he whispered nuzzling against her ear .he pulled back and then cradling her face in his palm he leaned and took her lips for a long passionate kiss, "I don't want to leave you at this moment but there are  few works that I've to complete" he whispered against her lips and she nodded her head slightly for a moment keeping her all the worries aside and closed her eyes savoring another beautiful moment of their togetherness.

"Sir here is all proofs "Mr.Shah forwarded his hand and Arnav  took the envelop sucking in a sharp breath, he opened the envelope and taking out a few papers and after giving them a keen look he lifted his gaze at him, "Thanks Mr.Shah you don't know what you've done for me"

Tears shimmered in Arnav's eyes but tried to hide them under his soft smile while his heart tightened to at the mere thought of what Nikhil had done with him,with his love. Grief,hurt poured into his empty heart, and poured and poured, and would have poured on forever whenever he would think about Nikhil, he thought.

"It's my pleasure sir'I'm glad I could do something for you"Mr.Shah turned back a smile and Arnav regarded him with a thankful look, "Thanks once again Mr.Shah you really have done a lot for me I'll be grateful to you"

They shook hands for the last time before Arnav took all the papers and slipped them inside his  bag he walked out the room.

Tightly wrapping shawl around her shoulders she again gave another look to the wall clock and then again turned to look outside the window,its been now three hours past and Arnav hadn't came back home,though Nikhil was not home Arnav had told her he had gone for some party but still she was feeling scared to go out the room until Arnav would come back,she didn't want to take any risk,shrugging the all negative thoughts those were poking into her mind she shrugged and turned on her heel to step towards bed when someone placed his hand on her upper arm and gave a light squeeze,she shivered as she lifted up her gaze "Finally I caught you Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada"Nikhil smiled dropping his eyes at her fear-filled eyes and the corner of his lips curled into a eveil smile.

"What'what're you doing here?how---dare you come here?get out of here"she stammered trying to hold her breath and Nikhil laughed out stepping towards her.

"What did you think your husband can throw me so easily out of this house and you'll get escape from me,No---I'll not let him win this time'today you'll see what I can do?ah!! What would happen when he'll see his wife and his brother sharing a bed"

"Shut-up bast***"she huffed regarding him with rage filled eyes and pushed him hard when Nikhil caught his wrist and twisted her ankle giving her an angry look, she winced in pain, "let me give you a lesson that you  and Arnav won't forget ever before going abroad again for forever and then what will your husband do?he'll surely commit suicide because he wouldn't bear the fact that his brother raped his wife"

She tried to struggle and he pushed her hard,she fell on the floor.

"Nikhil"someone groanned in great rage and Nikhil got a hard punch on his face,loosing his balance he collapsed with the floor and Arnav rushed towards Khushi."Arnav"Khushi rushed towards him and Arnav gathered her in his arms,she dipped her head in his chest and poured out her heart, "I'm sorry jaan"he whispered caressing her skin to soothe her and then dropped  his gaze regarded Nikhil with a great rage,disgust, "you'll get punish Nikhil Singh Raizada for hurting my wife,for separating us"

here is next part..i hope you'll like it😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow arnav came and he saved khushi...awsuuum dear...now nikhil will be punished for his wrong doings and he wanted to freaking rape khushi...he is sooo evil but loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats dear..

finally they will be together..
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats👏Edited by siva2901 - 11 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav reached home at right time ha... Oh I hate that Nikhil. Waiting for next part.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.
Arnav came and stopped nikhil.
Thank god.
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great update!!!

good to see the arnav nikhil face off
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread !!!!
Awesome update !!!1 Hate this Nikil 😡
Thank god Arnav came on time & saved khushi ...