that was superb...so romantic...loved it
tani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
luved ..pm me wen u update
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Why is she leaving him??😭 update soon...
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
good start..but why did she leave him???update soon dear
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh no Angsty one?

Why she has to leave when Arnav is reciprocating her love selflessly.

What would happen to him? Heart broken beyond repair?

Please make things better soon!

And add me to ur PM list too!
rojaMN thumbnail
wonderful star..plz add me in your buddy list
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
why would she leave if they love each other and know it?!! Its damn itriguing!! Continue soon! :)
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rojaMN

wonderful star..plz add me in your buddy list

i've added you:)
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dil Ibadaat

"Where is Khushi??"In breathless voice he could hardly spoke trying to stable his breath, his heart was sinking, and he was feeling out of breath.

"Don't know Arnav where has she gone? We have checked everywhere but we couldn't find her.i think she left the house"

"She can't leave me'Never" he burst out in disbelief, Intending to fill his lungs with air he took a deep breath, memory of the previous night flashed across his mind, her every word, her every promise still seemed fresh to him.

"Arnav I just checked property papers of a bungalow and farm house that you have named her is not in locker and also she has taken all the diamond, gold jewelry with her"  

"What do you want to say??"Arnav shot her angry, disbelieving look while his voice came out in shocking chock.

"I think she married you because of your money and when she got everything she has left you for forever"

"It CAN'T HAPPEN'she loves Me, my Khushi loves me, she really loves me, she can't leave me..NEVER" his screamed vibrated in the whole house and still echoing in his mind.

"Sir" someone's voice poked into his thoughts and brought him back, he shot up his eye towards a girl *his secretary*with an apology look on her face for disturbing him.

"Sir Mr Vikram wanted to talk about your Dehli project"

"Let him in"His icy voice was edged with implacable authority like always and she just could nod her head in return and slipped out the room before he could  burst out on her for disturbing his memory lane.He took an unsteady breath before adjusted himself on a chair..

"Good evening Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada,I hope I didn't disturb you" giving him quick glance Mr.Vikram noticed the restlessness on his face and Arnav suppressed fake smile on his lips, "No, not at all, please have a seat"

Arnav greeted him and signaled him towards a chair in front of him, he sank down into a chair and then tilted his head regarding him earnestly.

"Well actually I wanted to talk about our Dehli project, I've arranged your meeting with Mr.Abhas,all the arrangements are ready, in your stay at Dehli you have to attend few meetings and parties regarding this project and yes today we've received this file from 'Abhas industries' regarding this project." he extended his hand and Arnav took it from his hand.

"In this file they've mentioned the names and details of those few persons who'll help us in this project"

"I'll check it"

" Can I go now?"

"Yeah sure"

Arnav lifted his eyes in authority manner and he took leave from his cabin.

She opened her handbag and thumbed through it until she came to a folded-up piece of paper. After taking it out slowly, almost reverently, she unfolded it and stared at it for a while standing in front of City hospital, "My appointment is at 3.00PM"

She mumbled checking the paper for the last time in confirmation and climbed the stairs, stepping inside the elevator and began to travel in silence keeping her one hand on her abdomen up to the third floor. She drew a deep, shuddering breath remembering the day when she got news she was pregnant she wanted to dance, sing, jitterbug on the ceiling but her happiness were dull, incomplete without Him..Slipping out the elevator, she slowly lifted her gaze at the board hanging on sidewall "Gynecologist Dr. Mrs Kanchi"

"Miss Khushi..Dr.Kanchi called you" the nurse had informed her and she following her entering into her cabin.

Arnav opened the file in his hands and randomly roamed his eyes on the few pages and flipping another page he found his eyes get fixed at that Name..

Miss Khushi Verma 

His breath caught in his fist, his jaw tightened and he gasped for oxygen, "Khushi!!!"His eyes moved along with a few lines and then finally spotted the right place slowly drifting towards her picture paste with her details; perilously close to tears he traced his fingertip over her picture.

"Khushi" mumbling her name again and again sometimes he smiled happily and sometimes he laughed out on himself in anger, in frustration, why was his heart still beating for her?.

He had never believed in his fate but today fate, out of the blue, had suddenly appeared on one of the  pages of  his 'New Project file' and the timing could not have been more propitious.

"Finally I've found you Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada after three months and four days"   

He looked with utter satisfaction at the blurry picture staring back at him.

He wanted to burst out in anger, in frustration. But he didn't. Instead, he pushed his leather swivel chair move, and reached for the telephone.

The call took less than one minute and it was to Mr.Vikram, "if arrangements are completed I want to go Dehli today itself"

"Yes sir, arrangements are completed"

"Good"

He smiled satisfactorily keeping the receiver back.

"I am coming Khushi,what did you think I'll forget you? No. You'll have to suffer like me..You'll have to tell me why did you do that to me? Why did you leave me? Where was my mistake?i loved you truly, deeply with all my heart, with all my soul but what did you give me in return betrayal, hurt, Machiavellianism.

"I won't forgive you"

"Everything is fine Khushi but we have to take your few pregnancy tests like NT and two maternal serum (blood) tests* PAPP-A and hCG*"

"Is my baby alright?"She caressed her abdomen as sense of fear across her mind and Dr.Kanchi smiled looking at "an unborn baby Mother"

"Khushi Your baby is absolutely alright. Nothing to worry, these tests are regular pregnancy test" she assured and feeling relief she smiled back.

With a content smile she slipped out the cabin when a buzzing sound of her cell phone brought her back to her thoughts.

"Khushi where are you??Mr.Abhas has cancelled your leave, its urgent come to office"

"ok"she took a deep breath after receiving the call and kept her cell back into her handbag ,without hint Fate was going to play with her..

Here is next update,,i really hope you ll like it                              

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohh a nice update
bt still cant get y she left him n evn took everything wid her !!!!!!!