Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nikhil is a dangerous man. To lust after your brother's wife and that so boldy in his home. Boy got guts but he is going to bring his own fall when he does something stupid. Oh wait, he already did; hurting Khushi. Arnav's wrath is upon your doorstep, Nikhil. Good job with progress of the story
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Maria read this one too and loved it plz do send me PM for update 
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update loved ughh hate that nikhil hope arnav finds out and beats him up thanks for the pm.

Edited by shyperson - 11 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Poor Khushi. Do not like Nikhil.
glv_15 thumbnail
sorry for late comment.
awesome part. loved it
dont like nikhil.. want arnav 2 know d truth soon..
continue soon
thanks for pm
Edited by glv_15 - 11 years ago
undercoverhappy thumbnail
So is Arnav's brother is her ex boyfriend? 
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dil Ibadaat

Today Nikhil had crossed all the limits what if Arnav didn't come on time---.her breath caught in her throat. The tears began to flow again and she laid her head on his shoulder, His arms tightened around her and her arms tightened around his neck. He closed his eyes and just rested his cheek against her hair.

Feeling these strong arms around her, she was feeling protected. There was the comfort of strength and warmth, and she needed the most at that time, His shirt was soft against her cheek and His hand was stroking her back and she was aware that he softly kissed her hair.

"I love you Jaan,please don't cry, I can't see your tears"Arnav pleading voice choked with the havoc of emotions as she was still crying and he couldn't understand how to give her comfort, Minutes passed and her weeping slowed to a sniffle, then a murmur.

"Khushi you're scaring me, please tell me what happened? Why are you scared?"Arnav asked her achingly tightening his arms around her and she lifted her head and looked into his eyes still in the hold of his arms and Arnav dropped his eyes at her teary-cheeks.

"Arnav if you want to see me and our baby safe please take me somewhere else, I don't want to live here"her voice sound cracked due to her tears and Arnav had seen the fear in her eyes he couldn't bear anymore "Khushi'who is---"

"Arnav please don't ask anything?"a plea escaped her lips as she cut him between his words and Arnav took sharp breath, with the great urge to remove the lines of fear from her face, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead lingering his lips for some time to assure her he was with her---he couldn't let anyone to harm her, to harm their baby, moving away he wiped the tears from her cheeks and cradled them in his palms, "I promise you I won't let anyone to harm you, to harm our baby" he whispered and  touched her lips softly with his, gently, tentatively. Her eyes closed as she allowed this and his arms tightened around her as he pressed more firmly against her lips. She inhaled deeply allowing their breath to mingle, their lips to meet, with a moan, she parted her lips further and he plunged his tongue inside her mouth to take her all fears and spread his love to her. Their world reeled and they were lost in a kiss that deepened, that moved them, that shook them.

He pulled away and gave her breath and then kissed her again, holding her against him as though he would never let her go and would never let anyone come between them She lifted her gaze at him who was now stroking her cheeks lovingly she knew why did he kiss her because he wanted to assure her and she had trusted him more than anyone else in the world but she was scared'still scared as Nikhil could go to any extent to get her.

"Arnav can't we go abroad or somewhere else as i--- I don't want to stay here" she stared into his eyes and Arnav felt panic in her voice. The knot in his belly tightened and studied her intently then leaned and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, "it's our home Khushi'yours and mine'how can we leave our home"He breathed deeply and then stroking her cheeks to give her comfort he gazed at her "don't you trust me??"

He whispered looking back in those pools of eyes and she tightened her arms around him, "don't you know how much I trust you? "

He smiled and gave a peck on her lips, "I know"he whispered and pulled back still staring deep into her eyes which were the proof of her words, he took her hands and entwined their fingers together, kissing her knuckles, "you and our baby are my strength Khushi,I can't live without you,trust me I'll mend everything" he kissed her knuckles again and caressed them, "you have to be strong for me, for our baby---will you??

"I'll" she whispered and Arnav smiled planting a long kiss on her lips.

"That's like my girl" pulling her he gathered her into his arms and felt her body relax under his touch,  she closed her eyes nuzzling against his chest finally feeling some solace.

"I promise Khushi I'll find that person very soon and then I won't let him alive"Arnav clenched his jaw making decision and stroked Khushi back who was still hugging him tightly nuzzling against her neck and kissed her.

Arnav pulled back and he planted a kiss on her brow she smiled staring back at him, "Thank God, finally you smiled."

"Nikhil has been returned back Khushi and I know you didn't want him to stay with us but he's my brother and I can't say him to don't stay here, do you understand what I want to say?"

Khushi breathed and nodded her head she knew Arnav loved him so much as he didn't know his own brother was the reason of their separation and why did he come there.

She sucked in her breath with panic and lifted her gaze.

"He is going to stay here for a few days, I've a bungalow in seaside I am thinking to give it to him, I'll help him to shift there, just give me a few days to settle all the things, please----"

She gulps of air and just could nod her head in return and Arnav pulled her in a tight hug "I love you so much jaan,just a few days and then no one will disturb us"

Khushi closed her eyes sucking in breath'I don't know Arnav how to tell you the person who are behind your love is none other than but your own brother,I am scared what will happen when you get to know about it.she breathed sharply tightened her arms around his waist.

The dim light of the moon peering inside the room through the open window, resting his head at the back of the head rest Arnav was still awake as sleep was far away from his eyes, from the past few days he couldn't able to sleep peacefully, the situation was getting worst day by day and still he was clueless about the person behind all this, titling his head he dropped his eyes at her face who was now asleep in his arms, so still and quiet but still he could see the lines of fear on her face, he didn't understand what to do? he still couldn't get the clue who was the person who was threatening Khushi and after that kitchen incident he was sure that person was still threatening her, she was feeling too weak even she had refused to join them on lunch when Arnav asked her. He breathed deeply taking a sharp breath it was surely not good for her and their baby health, he had to do something to find out that person. Arnav rubbed his cheek across the crown of her hair and kissed her head softly, adjusting comforter he raised his hand to switch off the lamp when he distracted with the ringing bell of phone, carefully slung his legs on the side of the bed and took the phone, the same number was flashing on screen that he had received that day, titling his head he gave look to Khushi and took breath of relief as the sound of bell didn't disturb her sleep, taking big step he slipped out the room he pressed the button,

"Who is there??"Arnav asked in stiffen voice and someone took a breath of annoying..
Again Arnav,Nikhil clenched his jaw , 'Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada don't play with me''he angrily clutches his fist and took sour breath.

"Who is there? Who are you? What do you want? stop threatening my wife, stop calling here or else I'll kill you"Arnav burst out in anger not getting response from other side and looked at the screen the call had been ended, Arnav breathed sharply..

Nikhil cut the call, his nostrils flared in anger as he burst out throwing the cell phone on the floor.

"what did she think I'll let her live in peace and let her do to make love to her husband'I'll kill Arnav---yes I can kill my own brother for her---there is no way left axcept it'she is ignoring me---"

"Nikhil" he whirled around and his eyes widened in shock to see Arnav standing there.

here is next update,i hope you'll like it😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hah m first again...😈...

be back soon...
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gasp!!!! Oh please have Arnav listen to the entire monologue. Nikhil tu tuh Gaya!!! Great update :)
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved how arnav was comforting khushi
awesome update
hate this nikhil
hopefully arnav finds out soon
but hopefully he doesn't misunderstand khushi
continue soon
thanx for the pm