Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Read all the parts at one go...So Khushi is being blackmailed by someone.
Is that Shyam?
And this is why she left Arnav...
I hope the mystery unfolds soon.

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dil ibadaat

She gathered herself and wiping off her tears with her palm she stood on her heel,last night when he'd left the room he was in great anger what if he'd tried to harm himself..NO,she gulps of air and quickly slipped out the room in search of him she was not new in this house,she knew every corner of this house,she checked the main hall,his study room where he would mostly present in his spare time. But he was not there,keeping aside the broken mirrors and things which comes in her way she climbed up the stairs and opening the door of a corridor she stepped in and her gaze dropped on him who was sleeping,half lying on the floor while his head rested on the small stool,she reached him,Arnav moved away his face as he opened his eyes and saw her coming towards him, "Arnav"

She quelled the sorrow gurgling in her throat and raised her hand to touch his face when he jerked away her hand, "why did you come here?"

Sucking her breath in sharply she dropped her hands, "I know you won't believe but---but I still care for you" His gaze ran over her face and felt truth in those words but the moments of last night and her rejection brought back the memories of past and dipping his fingers in her shoulders he pulled her towards him,she fell on him and looked bewildered at his act but ignoring the hurt look on her face he gathered her face in his palms and pulled her close,her gaze met him.He was hurt and she could see it clearly.

"Where was your love and care when you'd left me?"he huffed pressing her cheeks under his rough touch and tears  like dark clouds flushed in her eyes. "You don't love me Khushi.you don't care for me.its all your game.you'd played with my emotions,my love and still playing with my love,my feelings"

She knew her ignorance was unbearable for him,she couldn't see him like this,she didn't want to hurt him but she was helpless..

Khushi bent down and kissed his forehead "I am sorry"he lifted his gaze in surprise,he was expecting her rejection again but not her concern. "I am really sorry Arnav,I didn't want to hurt you"

Her tears fell on his cheeks and his heart clenched in his fist,he raised his hand and removed them she looked bewildered,he traced his fingers down on her cheeks removing the lines of tears and caressed her skin where his fingers left  red marks,their eyes met and they forgot everything except eachother how much love they'd in their hearts for eachothers which were reflected through their eyes,he pulled her head down and  tightened his hand on her upper arm, drawing her closer. His lips quirked in a soft smile as she willingly came to in his arms and he folded her in his tight hold and reached for her lips,she gasped as his lips brushed with hers.

"I am sorry for hurting you"As he spoke his lips crushed her mouth and a moan slipped from her lips, His kiss began softly, slowly gaining passion. His warm hands slid under her  shirt, caressing her back through the thin shirt,her pulse and respiration in a race as he caressed her bare skin.he pulled away his mouth to give her oxygen and she breathed deeply and This time her hands felt their way up his smooth muscular chest - up to his shoulders and then up the back of his neck. Pulling his head down, she met warm lips again and surrendered to the passion he always managed to arouse. Reluctantly he pulled away and then the other moment  He reached for her again and whispered softly against her lips. "I love you Khushi,I love you so much."

Tears trickled down on her cheeks to see immense love in his eyes, "I love you too"she whispered and his lips curled into smile capturing her lips for another long kiss,pulling himself away he gathered in his arms,crushing her under his hug and she hugged him back accepting her defeat in Love.

They pulled apart,He groaned and lifted her into his arms, carrying her to their bedroom. If anything could take her mind off all the worries, he could. His mouth opened over hers, slanting back and forth in a fierce, wildly arousing kiss that sent heat racing through her. She felt the intimate, rising pressure of his body against hers as his hands stroked possessively over her back , soothing her fears, igniting flames of need wherever he touched her and she closed her eyes submitting herself to him once again.

Later, they lay in bed, tucked warmly under the covers in the warmth of each others embrace,he was noticing panic on her face she was silenced since they made love,he was unable to understand the reason why was she panic?he didn't know why but he was feeling as she was hiding something from him.he knew she loved him,truly loved him but what was the reason she'd left him.he titled his head to give her look who was aimlessly looking at the ceiling.

"Khushi"he whispered but there was no response she was so lost in her thoughts that couldn't hear his voice. Arnav rolled over and faced her, "what's the matter? Are you hiding something from me?"

"No---nothing"she stammered coming out of her trance and Arnav felt fear in her voice till yet he thought Khushi had betrayed him but now he was sensing something wrong with her?there was a big reason behind her decision.there was something she was hiding and he was determined to know that..

"Arnav I've to take a shower"

"Yeah you go and freshen up" Leaning his face he kissed her forehead and moving away he let her go as he didn't want to insist or force her for anything ..

After changing in dress Khushi  had been gone to the kitchen to make breakfast for them.Arnav came out of the washroom after taking a shower,he'd informed his secretary that he wouldn't not come into his office today so she'd cancelled all the meetings,after a long they were together and he wanted to live every moment with her forgetting the painful past,Arnav changed in trouser and shirt and combing his hairs he was about to leave the room when his eyes caught a piece of paper which was placed near Khushi's bag and her bag was unzipped,it may slip out from her bag,A thought came  across  his mind but then thinking something he took out the paper and carefully opened the folded paper

"I'll kill him if you didn't keep in mind what I said you to do"

Someone is threatening Khushi..but who is he?

here is next part,i hope you'll like it

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
AshreethaShetty thumbnail
Good update... I'm thinking who is threatening Khushi.. glad that Arnav came to know about it...Edited by AshreethaShetty - 11 years ago
shalinii173 thumbnail
Nice update.

just cant wait to know who is that 'he' ????
update fast
-Xpress- thumbnail
Glad that atleast arnav now knows that someone is threating her.. loved the update.. glad that they are closer now...

thanks for the pm.. do continue soon

take care
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phew chalo she confessed n evn he got to knw lil truth
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was emotional and lovely!

Thanks for the pm
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally khushi surrendered herself to d love of her life...
but thank god
arnav is suspicious dat who is threatening khushi..
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
whu is dat creep threatenin poor khushi arnav shud find out soon!!!!
luved it!!!
luved d fact dat khushi commited completely!!!
Edited by sashhh33 - 11 years ago
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im so happy that arnav found out the truth
now he can help khushi
such a cute update
the confession was beautiful
continue soon
thanx for the pm