ArHi SS*Dil Ibadaat*NTL on pg 150

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hello friends🤗
I am back with another ArHi SS,well actually few days back i'd started a new MN SS*Dil Ibadaat* ..
now i thought to start a ArHi version of this SS..i hope you'll like it
i'll wait for your feedback.😳
Maria
remember me in your prayers.
Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail

Dil Ibadaat

I know what I am going to do its wrong but I have no other way except it' A tear trickled down and absorbed in the dress of the newly wedded bride, she sucked in her breath with great grief if she were in the midst of a nightmare, she scanned herself through the mirror, Tears of mirth and anxiety gathered in Khushi's eyes and her shoulders shook with helpless smile, "I have to live every moment of this night with him..Every moment with my Love"

He grabbed her from behind and pulled her against him who was lost somewhere, "where was my bride lost ??

"Arnav!!!"she looked him through the mirror and smiled, "in your dreams" she whispered hoarsely and blush flushed in her cheeks as she saw his grin through the mirror .He nuzzled the side of her throat squeezing her in the tight hold of his arms, "I thought you'll welcome me to kiss"

"And I was thinking to teasing you a bit" she bit her lower lip starring at him, "oh really!!"He whispered and nuzzled against her neck making her weak in her knees, "Yeah ,really" she breathed trying to stable herself under his touch but it was impossible, he smiled feeling her shuddered breath , "but the truth is you can't resist me and can't stay away from me Am I right??"He tightened his grip and she smiled nodding her head, "yes, because I love you so much"

"And I love you, too" Her breath caught in her throat then and a shiver raced across her shoulders. Arnav was nibbling on her earlobe while he whispered, she leaned back against him and he held her shoulders and made her look towards him she lifted her gaze at him, "I love you Khushi more than anyone in the world, I can't live without you, promise me you will be with me always"

She sucked her breath in great pain and nodded her head staring back in those love-filled eyes, "I love you, too Arnav and without you I am nothing" she leaned on him and touched his lips to hers, and the sweetness of his touch was unbearable. Khushi's head tipped back under the brief pressure of his mouth, upsetting her balance, and His mouth swooped down on hers, moving with tender fierceness, and when she began kissing him back with the same passion, his kiss became more insistent. He parted her lips with his tongue, teasing her, he explored her mouth with the all love, with all passion he had for her in his heart, only for Her.

"Promise me you'll be with me always as I can't live without you" he demanded in his breathless voice, "I'll be with you always" she touched her lips with him and whispered closing her eyes. He smiled taking her lips for another long deep passionate kiss, He groaned and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up and pulling her body tight against his. He felt her hands slide around his neck and kissed his throat, and the encouragement he sensed in her gesture ignited a blaze of passion in him, he stared into her deep eyes and then holding up in his arms he led her towards the bed.

Dil ibadat kar raha hai-Dhadkanen meri sun-Tujhko main kar loon haasil-Lagi hai yahi dhun
Zindagi ki shaakh se lun-Kuch haseen pal main -chunTujhko main kar loon haasil-Lagi hai yahi dhun..

She opened her eyes and stared in his eyes,he bent down starring back in them and placed his lips over her He kissed her slowly, deeply, and then with urgent hunger, running his hands down her sides, rising pressure of his body against hers as his hands stroked possessively over her back.

Jo bhi jitne pal jeeyun-Unhe tere sang jeeyun-Jo bhi kal ho ab mera-Usse tere sang jeeyun
Jo bhi saansein main bharoon-Unhe tere sang bahroon-Chaahe jo ho raasta-Usse tere sang chaloon

Clinging desperately to him, she closed her eyes tightly feeling him closed to her and tears threatened in her eyes but she didn't let them flow while he stripped off her clothes and She felt his weight shifted over her. He tenderly kissed her closed eyes and put his arms around her, gently drawing her against him. "I love you Khushi," he whispered, the huskiness of his voice as sweet to her ears as the endearment, she swallowed and opened her eyes gazing back at him, "I love you'too Arnav"she whispered against his lips and captured them as she wanted to live every moment in his hold, in his arms.

Mujhko de tu mit jaane-Ab khud se de mil jaane-Kyun hai yeh itna faasla
Lamhe yeh phir na aane-Inko tu na de jaane-Tu mujhpe khud ko de luta

He kissed the corner of her eye and slowly his lips moved towards down kissing and nibbling the nape of her neck giving her trial of kisses, he kissed her with fierce tenderness, shuddering uncontrollably when she kissed him back with an innocent ardor that sent desire roaring through him like wildfire..

Tujhe tujhse tod loon-Kahin khud se jod loon-Mere jismojaan pe aa-Teri khushboo odh loon
Jo bhi saansein main bharoon-Unhe tere sang bharoon-Chaahe jo ho raasta-Use tere sang chaloon

Her fingers slid into his hairs, holding his head to her as if she wanted him never to leave, she kissed him with all her heart, with Her Soul..

Teri yaadein mein rahoon-Tere khwaabon mein jagoon-Mujhe dhoonde jab koi-Teri aankhon mein miloon
Jo bhi saansein main bharoon-Unhe tere sang bharoon-Chaahe jo ho raasta-Usse tere sang chaloon

A tear trickled down from the corner of her eye and Arnav bent and kissed her eyes, her forehead and smoothed her rumpled, satiny hair off her forehead. He moved onto his side, pulling her with him, his body still intimately joined with hers. They stayed wrapped in each other's arms, and the only sound in the room was the furious beating of their hearts along with their ragged breathing. And the only scent was theirs, the exotic, soft, lingering fragrance of two people in love.

She opened her eyes in dim-mid light and titled her head to look at him, she could see content, a well satisfied smile on his face even in dim-light and tears poured out from her eyes, she bent over his face and placed her lips on his for the last time and moved away her face before her tears would fell on his face and he would awake, Sliding down, she was able to unravel her body from around his without waking him up and took breath of relief, As  She slipped out of bed on the opposite side she grabbed for her clothes which she had to wear in the morning of their new life and pulled on her dress. "I love you Arnav, I really do" She tried to force air past the knot in her throat. Her teeth began to chatter, and she clamped her jaw shut, determined not to let her voice came out. As she shut the door behind her, she sucked in her breath painfully and let her tears to flow and climbed down the stairs without making a sound, leaving Him for forever'

here is first part,i hope you'll like it😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really like it so far wonder why she is leaving him please pm me soon when you update
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Maria...loved the first part but cant wait to read more !!!
y is she so sad and y leaving him ????
update soon !!!!
Arshi4evrnevr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah!!! With just one update I'm hooked!!!!love the concept and can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for the PM 😊 😊 😊
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY Y SHOULD SHE LEAVE HIM???????????????😭😭🥺

UPDATE SOON!!!!
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting and nice start
amazing why is she leaving him?????
pls update soon
ElizaKawa thumbnail