Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
so he finally comes to know about her pregnancy! What will khushi do now?!! Who the hell is driving them apart?! Arnav still loves her, so does Khushi!! This is going to be very interesting!! Update soon. :)
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor Khushi.A Nice update.
deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Arnav had found out about the baby & he wants 2 take her back 2 Mumbai that is really very nice of him even after she betray him he still cares for her & the baby. I hope Khushi will follow him for the safety of her child & also for herself from the person who has been calling her. I cant figure out what that person wants & y Khushi is protecting Arnav.
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. He found out she's pregnant... I love this SS...!!!😛😛
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much for beautiful comments,i am really grateful to all of you🤗
Keep reading the story.😳

Dil Ibadaat.

Arnav  opened the passenger door for regarding her with a cold look "get in the car"he drew long,deep breath to control his raising tempers, "I can't go with you"her voice shook slightly and she ignored to look into his eyes,Arnav held her shoulder and turned her towards him,his fingers dig into her flesh giving her sharp pain and a moan escaped from her lips which he entirely ignored, "Don't push me Khushi to force you"He huffed and scorched her  with that hatred look,tears shimmered in her eyes and he dropped his arms gulping for air,he never thought to hurt her but today he was giving pain to that person whom he loved truly,whom he loved madly and still loves her from the bottom of his heart,how much he tried to deny,try to fastened the layer of hatred around his heart but the truth was that he couldn't hate her because he loved her so much.

He took sharp,shuddering breath as tears trickled on her cheeks,his heart caught in his fist,his hands raised and moved towards her cheeks,she lifted her gaze at him and he wiped off her tears with his thumb she closed her eyes for a moment to penetrating the feeling of his touch inside her heart, "I am sorry" His tone softened a bit and she looked bewildered for a moment and stared deep into his eyes he quickly removed his hand turning his face away, how could you do that Arnav?you can't do this,she has betrayed you,you can't feel for her like this.he cursed himself under his breath fastened the hatred around his heart.

"I don't want to hear any argument,we are going back to Mumbai"He declared stubbornly giving her cold glance, "Arnav please..try to understand me.i can't..i can't go with you" There was a pleading look in her deep eyes and he senses strange fear in her voice but he shrugged his thoughts.

"I am not asking for your permission,I am announcing my decision, and it's my Last decision"he emphasized the word on 'Last decision' She looked back at him, his fiery angry gaze cutting up her soul.she knew how much he was stubborn.he wouldn't listen her but she couldn't take the risk of his life,she was in great dilemma,what if he tried to hurt him?NO'

Her heart shrieks and she gasped air trying to stable her breath,she would've to do something.

"What about my job?I can't' go with you to leave everything here"

"But you could've left me alone there on the very first day of our marriage" he snorted regarding her with great rage and his hurt penetrating in her heart through his eyes,a pang of guilt rushed through her veins,curling her restless fingers into her palms she breathed deeply giving oxygen to her lungs,she removed the lone tear with her palm and composed herself, "I don't want to argue with you..I'll not go with you,you don't need to get worried about my child,I can take care of myself and my baby"

She whispered, his nostrils flared and he grabbed her by the wrist and squeezed.Khushi's breath trapped in her throat at the sudden attack. "what did you say I don't need to get worried about anything..do you forget Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada,you are my legally wife and I am the father of this child,he is my baby too.so I've full right on you and my baby.We are going back to Mumbai to our house.you can't go anywhere until your delivery  afterwards you can go anywhere but my baby will stay with me"

She trembled in his embrace. He could feel it, the vibrations ripping through her, "you can't do this"she spoke with teary eyes and With a flick of the wrist, he jerked her closer to him, their noses bumping. "I can do this Khushi because now I am a heartless person" Delving deep into the pools of her black eyes, now flashing hurt, he whispered roughly.

The salty musk of her hair swirled around him, and Arnav suddenly realized just how close to her he really was, his eyes dropping to her full and rosy and  kissable lips.

Sensing his desires for her was about to crack he pulled away letting her go. Khushi staggered back,her eyes burning with tears, Breath trapped in his throat as he gave a glance to her face which was telling him how much his words had hurt her.

"I am ready for every  punish Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada" her whispered barely escaped from her lips and he gulped for air moving away his eyes as he knew if he looked back in those deep eyes he couldn't keep himself away from her.

Without giving him another glance she silently sat in the car and Arnav cursed himself for giving her pain its hurts him'it's really hurts him.

The whole journey passed in deep silence,no one could get courage to speak a word.

I can't let him hurt Arnav,I'll assure him,I'll leave Arnav  once I'll give birth to our baby,if Arnav wants to separate me from my child,I'll give him our child,I know he'll give  our baby immense love like he gave me'

She didn't know how the journey toward Mumbai passed,he'd  talked to her when they came out of the airport and guided her towards their car she'd followed him silently.

Her chain of thoughts broke with the sound of the crunch of tires, "we've been reached at home"

His voice hits with her ear drums and she spun her head to look at him who was now turning off the ignition, "I know its our home"

"I thought you forgot like you forgot me"his words were filled with hatred like she was seeing in his eyes,hurt tightened in Khushi's throat. Now You can't love me, and I can't stop loving you Arnav. It's as simple as that.

His chest ached; his heart grew sore as he stared deep into her eyes and shrugging the urge to pull her in his arms he pulled out of the car.she gasped air trying to compose herself and followed him.

It was her dream house,how much she was happy on the day when Arnav took her in this house for the first time,she didn't know fate will play a cruel game with their lives.

Arnav looked back and saw her standing at the doorway she was lost in her thought something pricked in his heart and he felt urged to take her in his arms and kiss her until she give up and accept she loved him truly,madly,deeply like he loved her.but he couldn't..

here is next update,i hope you'll like it 

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!
update soon!!
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

As usual, an intense and emotion filled chapter...

So much empathy for distraught Khushi...

So much empathy for devastated Arnav...

Wondering HOW it can ever come right between them when they don't communicate...when they refuse to share the truth with each other...

Edited by dorindakate - 11 years ago
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and pm

I really enjoy the suspense of this story
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update!!! cant see their pain though😭
i hope the reason for their separation will be updated soon
thank you for the PM
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update. It was truely intense. Loved it!